Has BD ruined you for regular sex?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
HedonismButt

Has BD ruined you for regular sex?

Postby HedonismButt » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:57 am

It's a serious but possibly dumb question that's been rattling around in my head for a while now. I've just noticed that BD's insertable toys are much larger than your average human male, and that's just compared to some of the smalls. Human males are obviously outclassed when it comes to the larger sizes that a lot of people seem to gravitate toward. Many people start small and just go bigger and bigger. I only have a medium Nox so far, with a couple more on the way. I've never been penetrated by a real penis. Nox was a challenge at first but after a few sessions, I've gotten him pretty much mastered and it feels fucking amazing. I can literally feel every inch of length and girth when he's in. I don't plan on going much bigger than that. But I feel like with even just that, whenever it is that I do have sex with a man, it won't be as good? I don't know. I mean I'm sure it'll be great because of course there's another warm body there and there's a connection, etc, etc. But I wonder if I'll still want that amazing fullness that Nox gives me if the guy isn't that big, which statistically, he probably won't be.

I actually feel that after typing this, I've answered the question for myself, especially with that last bit. But I'd still like to get your input as well.
So, you put it in, and then work it a little bit.
-Bob Ross
Elli

Re: Has BD ruined you for regular sex?

Postby Elli » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:05 am

I don't have sex with other people but is there any reason you couldn't enjoy both? Do you really need to think of it in terms of better or worse instead of just enjoying either experience for their own sake? :psyduck:
goldlion

Postby goldlion » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:12 am

HedonismButt wrote:It's a serious but possibly dumb question that's been rattling around in my head for a while now. I've just noticed that BD's insertable toys are much larger than your average human male, and that's just compared to some of the smalls. Human males are obviously outclassed when it comes to the larger sizes that a lot of people seem to gravitate toward. Many people start small and just go bigger and bigger. I only have a medium Nox so far, with a couple more on the way. I've never been penetrated by a real penis. Nox was a challenge at first but after a few sessions, I've gotten him pretty much mastered and it feels fucking amazing. I can literally feel every inch of length and girth when he's in. I don't plan on going much bigger than that. But I feel like with even just that, whenever it is that I do have sex with a man, it won't be as good? I don't know. I mean I'm sure it'll be great because of course there's another warm body there and there's a connection, etc, etc. But I wonder if I'll still want that amazing fullness that Nox gives me if the guy isn't that big, which statistically, he probably won't be.

I actually feel that after typing this, I've answered the question for myself, especially with that last bit. But I'd still like to get your input as well.

bigger isn't always better I guess, can still have pretty mind blowing sex :p don't worry.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image
toy list in the spoiler -
► Show Spoiler
anti-firm(8) 2015™
mated to a beautiful kitty boy <3
HedonismButt

Postby HedonismButt » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:18 am

Elli wrote:I don't have sex with other people but is there any reason you couldn't enjoy both? Do you really need to think of it in terms of better or worse instead of just enjoying either experience for their own sake? :psyduck:

I had actually said that I believe I could. The experience, fun is it may be, of shoving a large, oddly shaped silicone phallus up yourself, and that of having real sex with another person are different. But that doesn't mean that someone might not prefer one over the other for myriad reasons. Personally, I think I would prefer real sex over using the dildo, but both are awesome. I've had sex with women and as fun as my Sugar Star is, she certainly doesn't compare to the real (human) deal. Besides the fact that no one could ever perfectly mimic the awesomeness of a real vagina, there's also all that other stuff I mentioned (warm body, connection, etc). In the end I had said that I had pretty much come to an answer for myself, but was curious how others felt about it.
So, you put it in, and then work it a little bit.
-Bob Ross
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:23 am

Sadly, I seem to enjoy toys more than actual sex, and it's horribly disappointing and upsetting. :doh:
I feel like it's something to do with my mindframe; I can spend a lot of time with a toy fantasizing, taking my time and getting completely lost in my imagination, whereas I feel like during sex I have to be in a completely different mindframe and focus more on what's actually happening. That, and I feel a bit... awkward during it? I have no problem with it, I just seem to overthink it (like I do everything in life).

Bad Dragon never actually ruined regular sex for me, since I had 'regular sex' 100+ times before I got my first toy. Though I've had some great sex before (which is the minortiy of times anyway), I've only ever properly orgasmed (finished) with a toy.

Kind of depressing, really. Then again, might be because I actually suffer from depression and apparently, libido and the ability to enjoy sex are among the first things to go. My partner is fine with it, though, and completely understands the appeal of toys and why they've worked out better for me. He seems to think that me enjoying toys will actually help me to enjoy 'regular sex'... but only time will tell.
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
Elli

Postby Elli » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:29 am

HedonismButt wrote:
Elli wrote: :words:
:words:

I didn't mean any offence and yes, you did point that out, but you also mentioned it might not me as good, as I interpreted it, solely because of the size of the equipment? I just meant that maybe that's not the best way to look at it since the experience of toying vs. sex should be significantly different regardless? One doesn't have to detract from or reflect badly on the other. Anyway. Sorry!

My first reply also works as my input on this. I don't feel that my toys have anything to do with my enjoyment or lack thereof of sex with others. So yeah.
Katomi

Postby Katomi » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:43 am

It definitely haven't ruined sex with my boyfriend at all. I'm mainly using medium sized toys so my bf's dick is obviously a lot smaller as its totally average in size. I would choose his dick over any toy any day though. A real dick feels so much better, it's hard in a mind blowing way. It's nice to suck and getting that nice cum in my mouth grrrrr. It also feels better as its attached to something I can grab and kiss. He can lick my pussy he can fist me apart from just putting his dick inside me. The list goes on.

Toys are fun for solo masturbation and to play with together. But don't be worried. Nothing beats a real pulsating hard dick on a guy you love!
silvring

Postby silvring » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:44 am

Sex with people and sex with plastic are different experiences, so the toys don't really ruin me for people. Your partner can also use the toys with you if you're both into that.

It would also be really weird if plastic cuddled and had pillow talk. Taking a dildo on a dinner and movie date is probably far more awkward too.
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:00 am

Hmm.... I wouldn't say it has ruined me for regular sex, but it is a lot easier to grab a toy and go for it than it is to actually have person on person sex sometimes. Context: I have a 2 year old, and a husband who has to be in bed anywhere from 8:30-10pm in order to function the next day for his work. Generally speaking by the time our toddler has gone to sleep, my hubby is usually in bed asleep or very near it so sex for us is usually a quicky. (especially with how hot things have been, the very idea of touching another body sends me violently backing the other way)

However with a toy, I can usually take my time and not have to worry about dying from heat exhaustion because my partner is a furnace. Do I cuddle my dicks? No. And they certainly don't give me comfort. When I do actually get to have some time with my partner, I always choose him and not a toy, though we occasionally use toys as well to help me finish because I can be notoriously difficult at times.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

LurkingWolf

Postby LurkingWolf » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:49 am

There's just no comparison. I'll take my mate over a toy 100% of the time. I have used toys with a partner, but that's more like foreplay--the real cock (or whatever they have going on--I'm currently with a cis male) is still definitely the main event.

For me, toys have to have extra features like knots or texture or vibration or sometimes size to make up for not being anywhere near as nice as the real thing. And that's even taking into account the fact that it's often quicker and easier for me to orgasm while being penetrated by a toy than by a penis--I think because I'm "driving" it just ends up being more efficient. But my mate can get me off in all kinds of delicious ways and give me a 10x better ride.
:misc2:
EvL
Gender: Mostly female but born with some extra bits inside.

Postby EvL » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:51 am

I have some massive toys, but nobody makes me cum like my mate. Not ruined for regular sex at all. :}
Prydri

Postby Prydri » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:04 am

Real sex wins for me, but in all honesty we normally combine the two. We usually use toys together as a warm up for the main event because it takes me a little while to let go and get relaxed enough to enjoy anything because I get distracted with anxiety about life issues. It helps make things last longer and get more receptive to the real deal which even if it isn't as big as a medium crackers feels way better in different ways. Size isn't as important as where things are hitting and how and nothing beats the intimacy of being close to someone else and watching them react ^^;.

Whether or not it's better than *casual* sex, I wouldn't have any idea since I've been with the same partner for 17 years and the only casual sex I've ever had was a threesome which comparing that to toying isn't really fair. If I was single though chances are I would take the toys over a strange or new partner since I would be way too afraid of not getting any myself out of it.
SallySue

Postby SallySue » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:18 am

This is something I've often wondered too, but in a slightly different way. To be clear I haven't had any sexual contact with anyone beyond light making out so I can't really say whether or not I prefer a partner's phallus to my toys. But there is definitely no comparison between a piece of silicone and a person you can talk to/cuddle with/trust. Still... toys are a lot easier than regular intimacy. When I'm in the mood I just grab them out of my drawer, use them, and then toss them back inside until next time. There are a lot of advantages to toying; not having to worry about my partner's pleasure, no emotional attachment, no risks. But would I prefer toying alone to being intimate with someone I care about? No.

In this whole size matters debate, while I love my small Flint, I can still get myself off with one finger. So I'm not worried about my partner being inadequate if/when that time comes. In my opinion, relying on the simple act of inserting a phallus would make for very boring sex. There are many other ways to get off and that's what makes regular sex fun. :smilenox:
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:20 am

silvring wrote:Sex with people and sex with plastic are different experiences, so the toys don't really ruin me for people. Your partner can also use the toys with you if you're both into that.

It would also be really weird if plastic cuddled and had pillow talk. Taking a dildo on a dinner and movie date is probably far more awkward too.

Roflmao!
But, yeah. That :)
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:58 am

Absolutely not!

For one, my smaller toys tend to be my favorites over the larger ones. I still enjoy my larger ones, but I have to take it very slow with them. Regular sex is very fast, hard, and hot! The two experiences aren't even comparable to me really.

Also, using my toys on a semi regular basis actually keeps my overall sex drive up, making sex with my boyfriend that much hotter. ;)
HornyUnicorn

Postby HornyUnicorn » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:10 pm

I might get flamed for this, but here goes.

Hmm...I guess I could say, yes and no.

Has it ruined sex with my husband? Hell no, he's fantastic in bed, and I wouldn't turn him down for one of my toys.

However, sex with mediocre and terrible partners? Ruined. I'd rather play with one of my toys than waste time in bed with a minuteman.
Putting weird objects in her vagina for science!

Owns: alot of toys.

I bought a wiener as big as my arm from Bad Dragon!
EvL
Gender: Mostly female but born with some extra bits inside.

Postby EvL » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:32 pm

HornyUnicorn wrote:I might get flamed for this, but here goes.

Hmm...I guess I could say, yes and no.

Has it ruined sex with my husband? Hell no, he's fantastic in bed, and I wouldn't turn him down for one of my toys.

However, sex with mediocre and terrible partners? Ruined. I'd rather play with one of my toys than waste time in bed with a minuteman.

Hah, I should hope no one will flame you for that!
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:40 pm

i am afraid of people sex and don't feel the kind of attraction that makes me want to do random hookups and it then goes back to fear panic and confusion
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:19 pm

In some ways... yes. My husband is on the small side of average, and sex with him used to be just damn great! Until I started getting into all of these ginormous toys... No, you never stay uber loose, but now, when I can take something like medium Scorn without a damn warm up? The last time we had any kind of intercourse, I could barely feel him. At all. I hate to do it, but it was like the whole "hot dog down a hallway" thing. I also only toy maybe once every couple of weeks, so it isn't like I'm doing it daily, to try and keep stretched or anything.

Eh, on the plus side, he's pretty close to being asexual, so my toys are a go-to way more often than they aren't. I have also finally admitted to myself, after about 3 decades that I'm more or less, lesbian. So... sex is ruined one way, but not in another, if that makes any sense.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:08 pm

I hate more than anything in the world the insinuation that using toys makes you hate sex or become disinterested in your partner. I shove 10 inch round dongs in me and nothing makes me feel quite like my partner. It's a different experience that can't be replicated on my own. Having sex is a lot more than just being penetrated it's much more intimate and I love that sensation.

Return to “General Discussion”