Bad Dragon Gallery

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
HungryStray

Bad Dragon Gallery

Postby HungryStray » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:18 am

A couple folks around here have mentioned Bad Dragon not having a color gallery. Well, now we have one. :widesmile:

If the text is a little small for you, the pictures can be viewed bigger via the album link: http://imgur.com/a/EeIun

-Text in green indicates a color that is GITD-

*Sloppy Seconds, also the name commonly referred to any white highlight over a toy of any color.

The following colors featured here are no longer available on their respective product pages and will require a ticket.
-Night Terror
-Brazen Mail
-Feathered Serpent

*Scorn no longer supports fades

I will try to keep this updated as new model specific colors are released. <3
Last edited by HungryStray on Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Elli

Re: Bad Dragon Gallery

Postby Elli » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:28 am

Thanks for sharing! It's nice to see them all in one place :widesmile:
AltheaThune

Postby AltheaThune » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:37 am

Thank you for putting this together! Very handy!
FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:26 am

Thank you so much for doing this! This is so handy! :widesmile:
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:56 pm

HungryStray wrote: :words:

This is absolutely lovely, thank you for this!

Edit: I was not even aware of lightning bug, and the more I look at it, the more I feel the need to have a toy in this color :psyduck:
Last edited by Umbral on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

miss_kofuku

Postby miss_kofuku » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:18 pm

Excellent start!!!
It seems like you forgot Tyson is like Echo and has two specialties, the forgotten one being Serve and Protect. I feel like a couple others might be forgotten also, and maybe the specialties that are available on all models (ie, Split Midnight Aquatic and Split Crimson Drake)

If I may suggest future additions, if you haven't considered it already... another chart comparing all the naturals, one comparing birthstone colors, one with all the holiday colors, one with all the limited time / event colors, one with penetrable special colors, and one with all the stock colors (solid stocks which would include those on wereables and penetrables).

I would offer to help but I am embarrassingly inept at uh... I can type an essay and use old social media (forums and facebook) and email and that's about it :crying:
Last edited by miss_kofuku on Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Kofuku, resident Goddess

Sold to: Drayco, x6black6cat6x, Kap, MattMarshall178, justahornycpl, m13t, setekh, Rambus, vixenvega, wolfstardobe, imhereforeskin
Traded with: Armomen
:blush:
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:58 pm

miss_kofuku wrote:Excellent start!!!
It seems like you forgot Tyson is like Echo and has two specialties, the forgotten one being Serve and Protect.

If I may suggest future additions, if you haven't considered it already... another chart comparing all the naturals, one comparing birthstone colors, one with all the holiday colors, one with all the limited time / event colors, one with penetrable special colors, and one with all the stock colors (solid stocks which would include those on wereables and penetrables).

I would offer to help but I am embarrassingly inept at uh... I can type an essay and use old social media (forums and facebook) and email and that's about it :crying:

Oh, yeah! Serve and Protect is one. I might be able to whip something up, though I'm really rusty on this kind of thing. I'm sure there will be people interested in the idea who are good at this sort of thing and could help out HungryStray. I'll give it a shot and see if I can come up with anything decent, anyway. :widesmile:
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:40 pm

Edit: I give up. Publisher won't let me make anything larger than this and I don't have anything else. If someone can make a better one than I did, you're welcome to it!

birthstones1.jpg
Last edited by Amaranthe on Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
miss_kofuku

Postby miss_kofuku » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:41 pm

Awesome!!!
~Kofuku, resident Goddess

Sold to: Drayco, x6black6cat6x, Kap, MattMarshall178, justahornycpl, m13t, setekh, Rambus, vixenvega, wolfstardobe, imhereforeskin
Traded with: Armomen
:blush:
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:38 pm

Oooo! How do we get this thumbtacked?
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:44 pm

This is awesome! Great job with this!~ :smile: Would it be possible to edit it to show mow much each color is?
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Vulpine Aurora

Postby Vulpine Aurora » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:46 pm

Fantastic stuff, gotta love this community. :widesmile:
The name's Quinn. I'm an extremely friendly, open-minded fellow if you ask to get to know me. Please feel free to shoot me a PM and chat if you'd like! I always welcome a good conversation, pretty much regardless of the topic.

Bad Dragon goals: Knot an XL Rex, hilt an XL Chance Unflared, and get past my legacy Large Chance Flared's medial ring.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:15 pm

Sooooo...
Retired colors and special editions?
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:59 pm

I can edit in Serve and Protect certainly but it'll go on the bottom of the page with Firebird and Bad Dragon. I can do up the birthstone colors as well in a similar fashion. Prices might be a little redundant as swapping a color onto a different model is typically $30 dollars, the only exception I've had to this was my latest order of Fenrir but he contained a highlight. I have another few days off after tomorrow so I can certainly find time to do it. Thank you to Amaranthe for adding onto. <3
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:37 am

I tried! Thanks again for doing this, though. Hopefully we can get a sticky for this thread. I wonder if it would be okay to PM one of the mods about it?
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:53 am

Looks great so far. Awesome!
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:12 am

lizardbreath wrote:Sooooo...
Retired colors and special editions?

I'm not sure if there really are retired colors other than some split lips stuff and so on but generally you can always request a color from past sales, it might cost a different amount but still :) like the turqouise is just a bronze and teal marble and if you want those specific colors you can just say you want that color. I think the gallery should have all colors that they will agree to still make :D
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
X6black6cat6x

Postby X6black6cat6x » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:47 pm

This!!! So glad I found this thread ^.^ I will defo use this for reference!

I wish with all my dark little heart that "aurora marble" was something I could just order >.<
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:58 pm

X6black6cat6x wrote:This!!! So glad I found this thread ^.^ I will defo use this for reference!

I wish with all my dark little heart that "aurora marble" was something I could just order >.<

I would throw money at them so fast. All my money. All of it. They could just take it. They're going to get all of it eventually anyway! :smilenox:
X6black6cat6x

Postby X6black6cat6x » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:11 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
X6black6cat6x wrote:This!!! So glad I found this thread ^.^ I will defo use this for reference!

I would throw money at them so fast. All my money. All of it. They could just take it. They're going to get all of it eventually anyway! :smilenox:

So agree!!! I just checked my paypal history last night and realized I've spend about a grand on silicone this past month >.< Mind you, I had never heard of BD before AVN Expo, last month. Imagine what I would do for an aurora Meng... Do they want my house? First born? Possibly my soul? They can has! Just gimme that stunning rainbow Meng!!!!

Yes, I have issues :stick:

Return to “General Discussion”