Bad Dragon Gallery

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
sapphire

Re: Bad Dragon Gallery

Postby sapphire » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:33 am

yooooooo thanks for this :D it's pretty helpful if you want to get a specialty color from one toy on another
3TK

Postby 3TK » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:48 am

This is a really helpful chart. I love how the GITD ones are noted; that's highly useful!!

It'll be fun to see what mix-and-match ideas people come up with. There's a lot of potential here. :misc1: :widesmile:
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:11 pm

Appropriate changes have been made to the original post to now include Austin's "Force of Nature" color and I will try to keep them as updated as possible, if I've neglected any missing colors, feel free to PM me and I will fix the "description".
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
BorisLover

Postby BorisLover » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:22 pm

Thanks so much for this !
May have to ticket to see if I can get a Crackers in 'Tyranosaurus Sex' because those colors are absolutely gorgeous together ♡
Either that or 'ShimmerScale' or 'Thoroughly Bred'
Avatar made by Drazard ! ~ Happily Claimed ~ ♡
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:40 pm

recurring Halloween colors

christmas colors
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:45 pm

various special edition colors

left shark

the dress

furry road

baNAna
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:46 pm

Thank you for putting all the colors together! It's very helpful :widesmile:
ImageImage
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:48 pm

more limited editions

full spectrum and split spectrum (black base)

meteor impact

cyber green, red and blue

bright blade colors
Pretzal queen!!
[
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:50 pm

BorisLover wrote:Thanks so much for this !
May have to ticket to see if I can get a Crackers in 'Tyranosaurus Sex' because those colors are absolutely gorgeous together ♡
Either that or 'ShimmerScale' or 'Thoroughly Bred'

Oooooooh! Tyrannosaurus Sex is beautiful. <3 I have a Roland in it. If you get a swapped color make sure to post pics in my thread. <3 v
viewtopic.php?f=123&t=34900

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:51 pm

the basic GITD colors
and the blurb
Ectoplasm, which glows green when the lights go out. It glows the brightest, and the glow lasts the longest.

Starlight Glow, which glows an aqua blue-green color in the dark. It glows the second-brightest and stays charged for the second-most amount of time.

Ultraviolet glows a cool purple, and Duka-Cola Quantum glows a cool blue. Both of these have much dimmer glows that do not last as long.
Pretzal queen!!
[
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:56 pm

yet more limited edition colors!

atomic kaiju
furious night

infinity star!!!!

autumn
Last edited by lizardbreath on Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pretzal queen!!
[
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:58 pm

even more!

five nights

Geiger black
Pretzal queen!!
[
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:00 pm

I will attempt to get all the colors together on the same page, birthstones and special holiday colors included. Also, canonkiller is hosting a link to it on their tumblr, and I'll put a link in my signature so if you need to get to it quick, it'll be right there.

kt~

Postby kt~ » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:22 pm

Oh man, I want a toy in the 5 nights color so bad :liplick:
I used to have a toy (Nox) in Furry Road, but I had to sell it. I'd love another toy in this color, but I heard it was $50 to order custom now? :crying:
(As everyone can see, I'm a sucker for reds/blacks)
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:26 pm

kt~ wrote:Oh man, I want a toy in the 5 nights color so bad :liplick:
I used to have a toy (Nox) in Furry Road, but I had to sell it. I'd love another toy in this color, but I heard it was $50 to order custom now? :crying:

Why would Furry Road be 50$?? Isn't it just a two-color marble?
kt~

Postby kt~ » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:27 pm

Amaranthe wrote:

I don't know. I could be wrong about it, but I thought I saw someone say that :/
I mean, it was $30 in the year end sale, so not your average marble. It's metallic too.

Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:29 pm

kt~ wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:

I don't know. I could be wrong about it, but I thought I saw someone say that :/
I mean, it was $30 in the year end sale, so not your average marble. It's metallic too.

I thought metallic, pearl, GITD, and gold dazzle all could be added at no extra cost? I think I must be missing something! :psyduck:
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:30 pm

kt~ wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:

Typically a two color marble is $20. I don't know why it would be $30, since it doesn't cost anything to add metallic to a custom color :\

Opal is the most expensive of the colors last year to get post-sale, due to the number of colors in the marble and the silver highlight.
ImageImage
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:31 pm

kt~ wrote:I don't know. I could be wrong about it, but I thought I saw someone say that :/

Ahem. $50 would be bullhonkey, if you'll pardon the expression. Metallics SHOULDN'T cost any more than regular colors. As far as I know, they don't. I would definitely question in-ticket if it costs more than your basic marble.

kt~

Postby kt~ » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:32 pm

Jasmine wrote:
kt~ wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:Why would Furry Road be 50$?? Isn't it just a two-color marble?

Typically a two color marble is $20. I don't know why it would be $30, since it doesn't cost anything to add metallic to a custom color :\

Opal is the most expensive of the colors last year to get post-sale, due to the number of colors in the marble and the silver highlight.

It was definitely $30 extra in the year end sale. So I don't know what it is now to ticket and order it. If it was still $30, then that would be great, but I don't know if they'll upcharge it since it's not a sale.
I don't remember exactly where I heard 50. I might be remembering wrong too :unamused:

Return to “General Discussion”