Imagine This: Bad Dragon Silly Bandz

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Twister

Imagine This: Bad Dragon Silly Bandz

Postby Twister » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:11 am

Anyone else remember silly bandz, the shaped rubber bands that went crazy ~2008ish? Well, I just got some the other day because nostalgia, and as I was inspecting the material I thought, hey, I bet these would be great made out of, say... platinum grade silicone? In the shape of all my favorite dragon D?
You could wear them around and nobody would know the difference until you took them off :stick:

Bring back the silly bandz trend, now with 99% (http://thestir.cafemom.com/beauty_style/111627/finally_sexy_bands_silly_bandz) more sex appeal!
The Winter Fire

Re: Imagine This: Bad Dragon Silly Bandz

Postby The Winter Fire » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:24 am

Oh my god this is perfect. They could have surprise packs like the teenies, except less expensive.
I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night!~

Male - FTM - Panromantic - Homosexual

Owns:
Crash - Small - 5 - Frankenpour
Crackers - Mini - 5 - Suction Cup - Sky Blue
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:27 am

YES!~ :smile: :widesmile: I would totally buy them!
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Inferno

Postby Inferno » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:59 pm

The possibilities are endless :bugeyed:

Not only could you do the dongs, but character's silhouettes as well :D

Maybe even the BD logo. Cool idea!
One part of a beautiful couple seeking bliss...

Collection below the spoiler for space concerns!

► Show Spoiler
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:11 pm

I find myself being the grumpy old fart of the forum regarding this topic. I must have been just getting out of high school when Silly Bandz were the big thing, so you know, being a really cool wannabe adult I had no interest in them. I still feel about the same today as I did then and probably wouldn't get them myself (yet I can justify getting teenie weenies, yeah I know, the logic, the window, it went out of it), however I feel like as a product they could potentially have some really good selling value. It would really be like any other accessory, the keychains, the lanyards, so yeah, sure, consider me on board. :psyduck:
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:26 pm

HungryStray wrote:I find myself being the grumpy old fart of the forum regarding this topic. I must have been just getting out of high school when Silly Bandz were the big thing, so you know, being a really cool wannabe adult I had no interest in them. I still feel about the same today as I did then and probably wouldn't get them myself (yet I can justify getting teenie weenies, yeah I know, the logic, the window, it went out of it), however I feel like as a product they could potentially have some really good selling value. It would really be like any other accessory, the keychains, the lanyards, so yeah, sure, consider me on board. :psyduck:

....I didn't even know what these were for until I saw this topic. I actually have a pack of Iron Man ones my friend gave to me and I just thought they were weird rubber bands! I'm not that old, but I guess this was just after I graduated high school and this trend just completely flew over my head.

I don't think it's a bad idea, though, but it might be hard to cast something so small and thin. I'm not sure it would be worth the effort.
Zombiehorse287

Postby Zombiehorse287 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:10 pm

Something else pointless to waste my money on :excited:
My babies:
► Show Spoiler

“Comparison is the thief of joy” – Theodore Roosevelt
hooooonk
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:28 pm

Knottery wrote:
HungryStray wrote:I find myself being the grumpy old fart of the forum regarding this topic. I must have been just getting out of high school when Silly Bandz were the big thing, so you know, being a really cool wannabe adult I had no interest in them. I still feel about the same today as I did then and probably wouldn't get them myself (yet I can justify getting teenie weenies, yeah I know, the logic, the window, it went out of it), however I feel like as a product they could potentially have some really good selling value. It would really be like any other accessory, the keychains, the lanyards, so yeah, sure, consider me on board. :psyduck:

....I didn't even know what these were for until I saw this topic. I actually have a pack of Iron Man ones my friend gave to me and I just thought they were weird rubber bands! I'm not that old, but I guess this was just after I graduated high school and this trend just completely flew over my head.

I don't think it's a bad idea, though, but it might be hard to cast something so small and thin. I'm not sure it would be worth the effort.

As someone who graduated in 1998, I had no idea what these were, either. I also agree that casting something so small and thin, probably wouldn't be worth their time or effort. I'm sure other folks have interest, but I definitely wouldn't buy them.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Willow

Postby Willow » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:29 pm

I was out of school when these were popular... I guess. I never saw them. The only things I remember from my year junior year days were there straight bands the would smack against your wrist and they'd snap around it. Lasted for a couple months... maybe half the year. And then Tamagotchi... and then everyone killed their pets like it was Jonestown.

Bands... yeah, it could be cool. I'm not sure I'd get any cause... I dunno, I feel a little silly for someone my age to wear it. I'm more of the crazy cat lady and hermitess crab in the neighborhood.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
The Winter Fire

Postby The Winter Fire » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:16 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Knottery wrote:

As someone who graduated in 1998, I had no idea what these were, either. I also agree that casting something so small and thin, probably wouldn't be worth their time or effort. I'm sure other folks have interest, but I definitely wouldn't buy them.

Even if that is the case and it wouldn't work, OP's idea was still pretty cool. I mean if they sell keychains and mini dicks anything is possible!
I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night!~

Male - FTM - Panromantic - Homosexual

Owns:
Crash - Small - 5 - Frankenpour
Crackers - Mini - 5 - Suction Cup - Sky Blue
Dragoncatclem

Postby Dragoncatclem » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:10 am

Haha yes! Id totally wear them on campus, to parties, and pretty much wherever :widesmile:
"Do not compare your chapter one to someone else's chapter ten" - Unknown :misc2:
alphys

Postby alphys » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:57 pm

Oh man.

Imagine these things exploding in popularity again all because of Bad Dragon.

Return to “General Discussion”