Your FAVORITE BD promotion color

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
HoppyBird

Re: Your FAVORITE BD promotion color

Postby HoppyBird » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:05 pm

I really like Opal and Citirine. Need to get a toy in either.

Oh I just adopted a Janine in this color... Not sure if it's a specific promo color, but it's really pretty:
► Show Spoiler
:smilenox:
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:22 pm

Laz wrote:Alexandrite and Greeds Downfall are both amazing. I'm seriously hankering after a Turquoise or Opal toy, though... gah. All these gorgeous pics of opal ones is not helping! I heard they cost $60 or so custom outside of sales though and I just can't do that. Maybe I'll get lucky with a drop.

It's the first time in a long time that I haven't known what color somebody was talking about. I actually had to look up Greed's Downfall. This confirms I need to get my rear back on Photoshop and do a gallery for the promo colors.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Raya

Postby Raya » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:38 pm

DraconianWolfess wrote:
AmethystSnake wrote:Image
I my absolute favorite is their Night Shift color! It's just perfect to me! It just looks so damn good in nearly any toy that I haven't been able to decide which one I'd like in that color. :D

Somehow I missed that promotion. When did they do that? I really love the mix of colors there, they just blend so well together. I would probably pass though since I am really not a fan of matte colors unless they are particularly spectacular fades, and even then I would prefer a metallic or pearl fade if it was possible. They did a really good job meshing colors there though.

It was the Five Nights at Freddy's promo color that came out over a year and a half ago. https://bad-dragon.com/sales/fivenights

I was SO upset I couldnt get it at the time. One day I do plain on getting a toy special made in that color for 2 reasons, one, its a lovey color, and 2 and mainly, because Im a HUGE hardcore FNAF lover! :widesmile:

But as for my fav.... Cant deside..... mainly the Sapphire, Opel, and Alexandrite birthstone colors. I love my Sapphire Fenrir but every time I take out my Opel Crackers and I just cant stop staring and saying and beautiful the color is, even tho I still say could have used more blue :nerdy: And Im getting (if nothing comes up) a Xer in Alexandrite when it comes back out in June. But as I said the NightShift is one I hate I missed but one day will try and get, dont have a toy I want it on yet tho.
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:09 am

Laz wrote:Alexandrite and Greeds Downfall are both amazing. I'm seriously hankering after a Turquoise or Opal toy, though... gah. All these gorgeous pics of opal ones is not helping! I heard they cost $60 or so custom outside of sales though and I just can't do that. Maybe I'll get lucky with a drop.

I see adoptions in Opal from time to time, or at least ones that look very close to Opal! I have a flopped David that I got for super cheap. I couldn't pass him up!
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
DraconianWolfess

Postby DraconianWolfess » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:00 pm

Raya wrote:It was the Five Nights at Freddy's promo color that came out over a year and a half ago. https://bad-dragon.com/sales/fivenights

I was SO upset I couldnt get it at the time. One day I do plain on getting a toy special made in that color for 2 reasons, one, its a lovey color, and 2 and mainly, because Im a HUGE hardcore FNAF lover! :widesmile:

Thank you, I could not figure out what sale that was from. I could have sworn I missed it, but it is possible I saw it but passed due to the colors looking to be matte. The good news is if you do a custom, you could probably add GITD, metalic, pearl, sparkles, or other effects as well to it.
yiffany

Postby yiffany » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:41 pm

I really love peridot.... ordered a peridot Elden a while back and haven't posted a photo here yet because I really can't get one that does it justice. There's a way the glittery green shows through the translucent part of the marble that just doesn't show in photos!

Kaiju Aftermath is really nice too, I'm sad that was before I started buying from BD. *^* I wanted something between that and Infinity Star for my Pretzal but they won't do GITD in a marble anymore so I had to settle on a pearly blue with glittery black instead...
Dreaming Heart

Postby Dreaming Heart » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:08 pm

My two favorites are definitely Opal and Infinity Star. I have a "Rogue" Nox in what looks like an attempt at Opal, which is REALLY pretty, and I have a small Bumble Hooves in Infinity Star that will be arriving tomorrow, which I am SUPER excited for! :excited:

I also want a toy in Turquoise at some point. I like Alexandrite a lot as well, but at this point I can't yet envision a toy I would want it on. :unamused: Hopefully I'll figure one out at some point. Maybe a Hanns? I don't know.

I've noticed people also listing specialty colors that are normally available for specific toys, so I figured I'd list my favorites of those as well! My VERY most favorite specialty colors are, without a doubt, Night Drake and Magma Drake. I have a Nox in Night Drake (I know, how original :smilenox:), and I definitely need a toy in Magma Drake at some point. I don't know HOW I'm going to decide which one, though! D':
Ann ✩ 23 ✩ Demisexual Lesbian
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:15 pm

My God, everyone is only choosing a few while I have a damn list to display. :widesmile:

Promos: Night Shift; Slasher Silver; Meteor Impact; Giger Black; Uber Werewolf, Greed's Downfall*

Season: Sapphire; Ruby; Whore Red; Get Lucky; Halloween Black; Sinister Pumpkin; Coal Black; Krampus' Touch; Maple Red

Toys: Bloodmoon; Steampunk Stud; Firebird; Magma Drake;

*Added after I saw a photo

If I ever win the lottery, y'all know what I'm going to do with it... :misc1: :scheming:
Last edited by Darkenedstar14 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:12 am

Darkenedstar14 wrote:If I ever win the lottery, y'all know what I'm going to do with it... :misc1: :scheming:

That can be said for most if not all of us my friend :stick: lol
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
cluster

Postby cluster » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:10 pm

Darkenedstar14 wrote:My God, everyone is only choosing a few while I have a damn list to display. :widesmile:

Promos: Night Shift; Slasher Silver; Meteor Impact; Giger Black; Uber Werewolf

Season: Sapphire; Ruby; Whore Red; Get Lucky; Halloween Black; Sinister Pumpkin; Coal Black; Krampus' Touch; Maple Red

If I ever win the lottery, y'all know what I'm going to do with it... :misc1: :scheming:

I'm intrigued by Uber Werewolf but I can't quite tell what it is. Have you seen one in person? Is it just black with a silver highlight or is it something else?

ETA: I googled it to see if I could find the picture again, and it turns out that yes, it is indeed black with a heavy silver highlight. This makes me think that I might actually have a toy in uber werewolf. I picked it up in adoptions. It looked interesting but I couldn't tell for sure. When it arrived, it was gorgeous.
idk. i just like the ghost. :mystery:

Selling a bunch of BD toys, mostly smalls, with some minis and mediums: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=39858 and some EE, FB, DA, etc toys: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=39865 | Also, some bottle caps I made into magnets. Check them out and help me declutter.

► Show Spoiler
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:14 pm

cluster wrote:
Darkenedstar14 wrote:My God, everyone is only choosing a few while I have a damn list to display. :widesmile:

Promos: Night Shift; Slasher Silver; Meteor Impact; Giger Black; Uber Werewolf

I'm intrigued by Uber Werewolf but I can't quite tell what it is. Have you seen one in person? Is it just black with a silver highlight or is it something else?

ETA: I googled it to see if I could find the picture again, and it turns out that yes, it is indeed black with a heavy silver highlight. This makes me think that I might actually have a toy in uber werewolf. I picked it up in adoptions. It looked interesting but I couldn't tell for sure. When it arrived, it was gorgeous.

I have not seen it in person, but i found a review by Drawxne with a David in this color. Very fortunate, since I don't hear of this color often.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14492&hilit=Uber+werewolf

(I didn't want to take the photo by itself and have people think it was mine.)

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:

cluster

Postby cluster » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:52 pm

Darkenedstar14 wrote:
cluster wrote:
Darkenedstar14 wrote: :words:

:words: ETA: I googled it to see if I could find the picture again, and it turns out that yes, it is indeed black with a heavy silver highlight. This makes me think that I might actually have a toy in uber werewolf. I picked it up in adoptions. It looked interesting but I couldn't tell for sure. When it arrived, it was gorgeous.

I have not seen it in person, but i found a review by Drawxne with a David in this color. Very fortunate, since I don't hear of this color often.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14492&hilit=Uber+werewolf

(I didn't want to take the photo by itself and have people think it was mine.)

Here's the Kage I thought might be a rogue uber Werewolf. After seeing the picture you posted, I'm not quite as sure. Either way, this one is gorgeous in person. I was really surprised when I received it because I didn't expect all of the subtle, multidimensional sparkle.

IMG_2933.2.jpg
idk. i just like the ghost. :mystery:

Selling a bunch of BD toys, mostly smalls, with some minis and mediums: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=39858 and some EE, FB, DA, etc toys: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=39865 | Also, some bottle caps I made into magnets. Check them out and help me declutter.

► Show Spoiler
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:06 pm

HungryStray wrote:

It's the first time in a long time that I haven't known what color somebody was talking about. I actually had to look up Greed's Downfall. This confirms I need to get my rear back on Photoshop and do a gallery for the promo colors.

Greed's Downfall?
Pic or link

Pretty please?
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:16 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
HungryStray wrote:

Greed's Downfall?
Pic or link

Pretty please?

ImageHere you are friend.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:38 pm

Thank you! :)
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:46 pm

uberwerewolfcolor.jpg

Uber Werewolf, for the curious.
seeking: Jollies Jollie
selling: Bazel, Pyxis. PM if interested!
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:06 pm

UBER WEREWOLF! THANK YOU!

That Kage kind of looks like it, but almost in an 'attempt to create it' fashion.

Also added Greed's Downfall to my list. :smilenox:

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:

Umbral

Postby Umbral » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:12 pm

I need to add Winter Wonderland to my fav colors because it i absolutely amazing. I need to post pics of my recent arrivals.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:51 pm

Infinity Star ftw! I love my opal tentacle yet not every opal I saw was as pretty. Infinity Star is consistent and always looks amazing on everything I see.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.

Return to “General Discussion”