Second hand Adoptions Abound :

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
stuck-on-the-knot1
Posts: 2094
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:30 pm
Gender: Female/22/Pan
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Re: SECONDHAND ADOPTIONS ABOUND?

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:39 pm

Very good idea!~ :smile: I just got one of my last SH sales for the time being as I have everything one my wishlist! I got this from Rainbow Dasher!~

Snow Leopard in 5 with a SC!~ :widesmile: Very happy!

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10490
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: SECONDHAND ADOPTIONS ABOUND?

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:46 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:Very good idea!~ :smile: I just got one of my last SH sales for the time being as I have everything one my wishlist! I got this from Rainbow Dasher!~

Snow Leopard in 5 with a SC!~ :widesmile: Very happy!


I'm glad it arrived safely. Have you been able to look at it under a blacklight? It looks really neat.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
stuck-on-the-knot1
Posts: 2094
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:30 pm
Gender: Female/22/Pan
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Re: SECONDHAND ADOPTIONS ABOUND?

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:50 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:Very good idea!~ :smile: I just got one of my last SH sales for the time being as I have everything one my wishlist! I got this from Rainbow Dasher!~

Snow Leopard in 5 with a SC!~ :widesmile: Very happy!


I'm glad it arrived safely. Have you been able to look at it under a blacklight? It looks really neat.

Not yet! I need to get a blacklight flash light! :3 I have seen your pictures of it though! It is beautiful!
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: SECONDHAND ADOPTIONS ABOUND?

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:40 pm

Love this thread idea :misc2: :widesmile:. First my mini Frisky beast Cave Bear in what I think is named Ursa Major color. Love that is has a cavity vibe. Still need to find the right vibe to fit in it.

Image
Image
Mini 5 Xar I'm in love with the color and pattern on. So tiny!

Image
Image
Small 5 Relentless Pride Rainbow trent. I wasn't into the stripe type rainbow toys until I saw it in metallic.
Image
Image
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
User avatar
kt~
Posts: 1991
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:04 am
Gender: Female
Location: MD, USA

Re: SECONDHAND ADOPTIONS ABOUND?

Postby kt~ » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:09 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Small 5 Relentless Pride Rainbow trent. I wasn't into the stripe type rainbow toys until I saw it in metallic.
Image
Image

Hey, it's my old Trent. Hope he's treating you well :laugh:
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
User avatar
kittycat1356
Posts: 351
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:57 am
Gender: Female
Location: Nc

Re: SECONDHAND ADOPTIONS ABOUND?

Postby kittycat1356 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:40 pm

received_1003513786351667_kindlephoto-43832325.jpg


:3 I prefer adopting secondhand~

All these, not including my newly acquired rainbow pretzal, who is also a second-hand adopt :stick:
Demisexual LESBIAN kitty :mystery: <the babies want to be touched
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: SECONDHAND ADOPTIONS ABOUND?

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:36 pm

kt~ wrote:Hey, it's my old Trent. Hope he's treating you well :laugh:

Thanks! I was actually going to order a custom small 5 Relentless Pride Rainbow Trent yet the sale ended before I decided whether I needed one in my life. Then I saw yours for sale later. He's one of my go to toys :widesmile:.

Zaphora wrote:Awesome adopts guys they look great here's my large clayton on its way should get here by Friday so hyped
http://i.imgur.com/JlhNrPM.jpg

Thoughts? :v

Amazing! I would totally buy a Cltayton in mini or small made in those colors as a custom.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
User avatar
nevan
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:44 pm
Gender: female

Re: SECONDHAND ADOPTIONS ABOUND?

Postby nevan » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:08 pm

All the toys I've bought second-hand, in order of purchasing:

BD Portside, medium (0050), natural colour (trade)
Image

BD Sleipnir, Mini, medium (0050), Infinity Star
Image
Image

BD Teenie Pretzal, Lime Green
Image

I also bought a BD Beta Shark, but I ended up selling it because it didn't work for me in-use (it was so pretty though).

Same with a medium wide-split Elden *I've had two Eldens now, and I sold both its just not meant to be* :misc6: :widesmile:
Last edited by nevan on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Ivaruk
Posts: 322
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:14 pm
Gender: Male

Re: SECONDHAND ADOPTIONS ABOUND?

Postby Ivaruk » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:53 pm

Jeez that fiery color scheme is amazing
User avatar
CellophaneNightmares
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 12:12 am
Gender: Male (with vagina)
Contact:

Re: SECONDHAND ADOPTIONS ABOUND?

Postby CellophaneNightmares » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:18 pm

This is a great idea! I'm jealous of you lot, I've still yet to pick up a secondhand toy, though I kind of obsessively stalk the secondhand forums...

I had a realisation the other day that if the exchange rate was better for me to buy from america at the moment... I'd probably have about 10 more toys then I have right now. Some absolute steals have popped up on there.
Dickbabies: Small/Gryphon/Med - Lil' Cockatrice/Firm(metallic) - Med/Sleipnir/Soft(*Sparkly!*) - TnP Nereid
Image

-----
Weird poly rabbit. Always happy to make new friends, feel free to PM!
DraconianWolfess
Posts: 1036
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:58 pm
Gender: My brain is more masculine, but female bodied.

Re: SECONDHAND ADOPTIONS ABOUND?

Postby DraconianWolfess » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:43 pm

nevan wrote:All the toys I've bought second-hand, in order of purchasing:
BD Sleipnir, Mini, medium (0050), Infinity Star
Image
Image

BD Elden, Medium, Wide-split (0030-8A), Split Arctic Ice
Image
Image


Are our Fairy Dragons twins? That Sleipner is so neat and I do not even have a desire to own that model really. My Elden was second hand but the original buyer bought it as a "Surpise Me" option. Very pleased with it. I also have second hand valiant meld Fusion. I am having a hard time getting used to the ridges though but do not want to part with it since it has two of my favorite colors in a fade. Maybe I could try a softer one in a custom fade but make the colors pearl instead of matte, and keep the base purple, just use the blue for the shaft. Hmmm ideas.

I also had a Beta shark I couldn't use. I was so frustrated because it felt so good for DP but it wouldn't stay in even when my man tried to use it on me. I had to end up selling it. Now the new version, Bruce, is huge so that is out of the question completely.


Image

Image
User avatar
nevan
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:44 pm
Gender: female

Re: SECONDHAND ADOPTIONS ABOUND?

Postby nevan » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:55 pm

DraconianWolfess wrote:BD Elden, Medium, Wide-split (0030-8A), Split Arctic Ice
Image
Image


Are our Fairy Dragons twins? That Sleipner is so neat and I do not even have a desire to own that model really. My Elden was second hand but the original buyer bought it as a "Surpise Me" option. Very pleased with it. I also have second hand valiant meld Fusion. I am having a hard time getting used to the ridges though but do not want to part with it since it has two of my favorite colors in a fade. Maybe I could try a softer one in a custom fade but make the colors pearl instead of matte, and keep the base purple, just use the blue for the shaft. Hmmm ideas.

I also had a Beta shark I couldn't use. I was so frustrated because it felt so good for DP but it wouldn't stay in even when my man tried to use it on me. I had to end up selling it. Now the new version, Bruce, is huge so that is out of the question completely.


Image

Image[/quote]

My Elden has a matt navy base, not sparkly like yours - maybe yours is a variation of similar colours? It's super pretty, though!

Infinity Star is my fav BD colour - so I had to get that Sleipnir~

Yeah, saaaaame. I love how Beta and Bruce look, but neither would work for me... (Beta was too finicky, and Bruce looks massive).
Image
DraconianWolfess
Posts: 1036
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:58 pm
Gender: My brain is more masculine, but female bodied.

Re: SECONDHAND ADOPTIONS ABOUND?

Postby DraconianWolfess » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:58 pm

nevan wrote:My Elden has a matt navy base, not sparkly like yours - maybe yours is a variation of similar colours? It's super pretty, though!

Infinity Star is my fav BD colour - so I had to get that Sleipnir~

Yeah, saaaaame. I love how Beta and Bruce look, but neither would work for me... (Beta was too finicky, and Bruce looks massive).


Yes exactly! It felt excellent either vaginally or anally but I couldn't justify $145 or whatever it was to only use one part of it. I was hoping to see a full size range for the Portside and was hoping the new version would be at least similar size to the old one. I wish they would at least release a small of the current Bruce that is the same size as the old one but easier to utilize, not everyone wants or can even use monster sized toys.

I can see why that is one beautiful galaxy toy.
Tempest
Posts: 1098
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:33 pm
Gender: Dude
Location: California

Re: SECONDHAND ADOPTIONS ABOUND?

Postby Tempest » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:09 pm

What a nice idea for a thread! I just paid for a M/8 Sleipnir in Natural. Been wanting one for a while now! I love blunt heads and texture, so he'll be right up my alley. The Medium size is girthy enough to satisfy while being manageable enough to thrust with, too.

And the Natural coloring is gorgeous, love the grey fade.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
User avatar
Samson
Posts: 4037
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:04 am
Gender: Trans Male
Location: USA

Re: SECONDHAND ADOPTIONS ABOUND?

Postby Samson » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:17 pm

I used to have a medium 5 Hanns and super firm Beta Shark that I got second hand, but I have resold them.
I still have my small EE Raptor that I bought from AlphaBlue, though. It's pretty nifty because there are two types of blue on the base. One is glow in the dark, and the other is UV reactive.
DSCF0984.JPG

DSCF0996.JPG
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
User avatar
Raya
Posts: 652
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:38 am
Gender: Female (TAKEN) Therian
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: SECONDHAND ADOPTIONS ABOUND?

Postby Raya » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:42 pm

Not really big on buying secondhand but when AlphaBlue got his new blue and white firm Orion by Blue Ritual I just loved the colors, he offered to sell it to me because he didnt want it because it didnt come out how he want, and sell it for a great price, how could I say no! :widesmile: I was looking into getting another knot toy anyway.
I LOVE pretty blues, and blue and white is one of my fav color pairings. He hadnt even opened out taken it out of the plastic packaging. X3
Also, after I got it it took me a full day or two but I saw the balls and under the knot were glittery gold and blue. :smilenox:
Attachments
20160313_145342.jpg
20160313_145518.jpg
20160313_152059.jpg
20160313_152219.jpg
Last edited by Raya on Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Fableheart
Posts: 217
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:45 pm
Gender: Female

Re: SECONDHAND ADOPTIONS ABOUND?

Postby Fableheart » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:12 pm

I bought this Medium 8 Flint off of forums user Walrider. They were amazing to work with and I highly recommend buying from them if they ever sell more of their toys!

He's a bit too big and a bit too firm for me to use right now, but once I train with my Medium Crackers and buy another Flint in a softer firmness, I hope to take him. Regardless, he's my first and even if it takes me forever to use him, I want to keep him permanently :)
Attachments
image.jpg
I mostly lurk and don't really post or look at messages because I'm forgetful or lazy. Sorry for any inconvenience.
User avatar
AlphaBlue
Posts: 4282
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:30 am
Gender: Male

Re: Second hand Adoptions Abound :

Postby AlphaBlue » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:13 pm

I recognize a few in here :stick:

This is probably my favorite secondhand buy:

20150511_032125.jpg

20150511_032304.jpg


And this one I sold not long after I bought it because I'm an idiot, I still regret it :crying: :

20141121_080551.jpg
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: SECONDHAND ADOPTIONS ABOUND?

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:10 pm

Raya wrote:Not really big on buying secondhand but when AlphaBlue got his new blue and white firm Orion by Blue Ritual I just loved the colors, he offered to sell it to me because he didnt want it because it didnt come out how he want, and sell it for a great price, how could I say no! :widesmile: I was looking into getting another knot toy anyway.
I LOVE pretty blues, and blue and white is one of my fav color pairings. He hadnt even opened out taken it out of the plastic packaging. X3
Also, after I got it it took me a full day or two but I saw the balls and under the knot were glittery gold and blue. :smilenox

Could you post a picture of your Orion with your hand around the widest part of the knot? And if possible mention hand size based on the chart in the in hand pics thread? Sorry if that's much to ask. I've wanted a small 3 equiilant Orion so bad but only found out about Blue Ritual now that they closed shop for good. Yet I'm not sure how big the knot is. If it's smaller or the same as medium Fenrir I can work up to it any bigger not sure. Need to know before I go searching for one second hand.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
User avatar
Raya
Posts: 652
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:38 am
Gender: Female (TAKEN) Therian
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: SECONDHAND ADOPTIONS ABOUND?

Postby Raya » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:02 am

lovelyscales wrote:Could you post a picture of your Orion with your hand around the widest part of the knot? And if possible mention hand size based on the chart in the in hand pics thread? Sorry if that's much to ask. I've wanted a small 3 equiilant Orion so bad but only found out about Blue Ritual now that they closed shop for good. Yet I'm not sure how big the knot is. If it's smaller or the same as medium Fenrir I can work up to it any bigger not sure. Need to know before I go searching for one second hand.


Sorry for the lat reply, been real busy with work and havent had time to get on. Ill post you some pics as well as a pic of it next to my med Fenrir tomorrow. :3
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests