Who is your favorite Bad Dragon character?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Samson

Re: Who is your favorite Bad Dragon character?

Postby Samson » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:47 pm

Vasu. His story really sold me on buying one. It isn't my favorite model, but I keep it around because I like the pour and character.
I also like Snowball. His story isn't my interest, but his art is pretty cute. Lily's art is also cute.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:32 pm

I'd say Flint, but mostly because someone wrote fanfiction of him in a review and it just... stuck in my head for some reason : P
http://ashesthekinky.blogspot.com/2014/06/bad-dragons-flint-uncut-studded-dragon.html?zx=1ffc825564d82cf6
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Laura the Nord

Postby Laura the Nord » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:24 am

I wished that they would make a story and character art for the lab contest winners and other toys that don't have ones yet. :sniffing:
StormReaver

Postby StormReaver » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:22 am

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:I'd say Flint, but mostly because someone wrote fanfiction of him in a review and it just... stuck in my head for some reason : P
http://ashesthekinky.blogspot.com/2014/06/bad-dragons-flint-uncut-studded-dragon.html?zx=1ffc825564d82cf6

Oh my... I'll be in my bunk. :smile:
~ Demisexual | Polyamorous | Dangerously Curious ~

Image Image Image
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:44 pm

I really like Enferfang actually. I think it's a combo of being a huge Fallout fan, and the how I met Enferfang stories that came up.

I also completely head cannon him liking Pumpkin Spice Ikea candles after the discussions on him. I really like quirkiness.
DraconianWolfess

Postby DraconianWolfess » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:58 pm

Oddly some of the characters who are my favorite, I have no interest in the actual toys of. I just find the characters and or their back stories appealing. Tyson, just something about him, though his toy is perfect girth for me it appears to have no texture at all. Vasu, something about nagas and hypnotism fetish that is strangely only hot to me in anthro drawings not real life. Flint, an uncut dragon with a studded dong, who could resist? David because werewolves. Razor, I love his bad boy appeal and that they explicitly state in his bio that he is bisexual, though his toy seems like it might be on the more feral side so I'm passing on that model. Lily, a cute raptor. Natascha's character is really adorable and werewolves are hot so Hazel, but I am not interested in the toys themselves even if I had the proper plumbing, way too feral. Now put a vag like Janine's or Anthro Shark's on Natascha and Hazel and I would be all over that.
Casma

Postby Casma » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:29 pm

Hazel, without a doubt. I've been considering buying her toy for awhile now even though I have my own built in vagina!
Laura the Nord

Postby Laura the Nord » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:50 pm

Casma wrote:Hazel, without a doubt. I've been considering buying her toy for awhile now even though I have my own built in vagina!

You could buy a bullet vibe and stick it inside of her? :smilenox:
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:13 pm

Laura the Nord wrote:You could buy a bullet vibe and stick it inside of her? :smilenox:

I love the way you think. BRB stealing my lover's penetrable :stick:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:54 pm

Vasu Vasu Vasu Vasu! :buddy:

Closely followed by Pretzal and Echo.
ImageImage
Laura the Nord

Postby Laura the Nord » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:00 am

lovelyscales wrote:
Laura the Nord wrote:You could buy a bullet vibe and stick it inside of her? :smilenox:

Please tell how it goes! I'm planning on buying a penetrable in the future just for rubbing and massaging purposes :widesmile:
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:47 pm

Laura the Nord wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:

Please tell how it goes! I'm planning on buying a penetrable in the future just for rubbing and massaging purposes :widesmile:

I will update. My bullet vibe broke when I turned it on :doh:. It was a cheapy yet powerful for the price. It will probably not be for a couple weeks when I'm able to procure one :unamused:. The nearest sexy toys shop is approx 1 1/2 hours away.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:26 pm

Natacha looks like a cutie. Wish she would be used in more pictures.
3TK

Postby 3TK » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:49 pm

Going entirely off of story, I have to say I think "Dragon's Tongue" is my favorite. :blush:

I don't have a toy of the model yet (for such a special and adorable story, I want the toy's look to be special even if I don't base it off of the story), but one of these days... :widesmile:

As for looks...there are too many cuties (male and female!). I'd be here forever listing them all. Too hard to choose. :stick:
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:00 am

I'm going to have to go with David, followed by Rex as a close second. There's just something about werewolves (and full moons!), it's a really fun toy, and most importantly I love his look and design (oh, and how the shorts in the character picture are mostly torn but still resembling a state of "intact"). Rex I like because of just how playful he seems, and maintains an air of dominance without being aggressive or overbearing about it.

Before those two came out though, Bruiser was definitely my favourite due to just how insanely playful he comes across as, and he's a fairly close third place in my list of favourites.
alphys

Postby alphys » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:16 am

Spritz and Nova are really neat! Also the Gryphon. I'd say Kage's character design (the one by Chibity) as well, but since it's not on the actual page I'm not sure if it's technically official or not.

Yeah, the fun designs of the characters are one of the reasons I'm sad BD is slowly removing the fun part of it all (the bios and such).
19Hottie

Postby 19Hottie » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:35 am

Chance! Definitely :) hope there will be Any story around with him :) but maybe horses always... Get me
Bavaria - male - when u need a wiener as thick as your arm, who you gonna call? Bad dragon!
Celestial

Postby Celestial » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:19 am

Ooh that's hard! Probably a toss up Between The werewolf muzzle character, Austin, and Apollo with Sugarstar and Snowball getting an honorable mention.

Return to “General Discussion”