Demon dick

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Dragoncatclem

Demon dick

Postby Dragoncatclem » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:34 am

Since BD doesn't seem to care about the forums anymore and cant be bothered to make a topic in a timely manner, I will.
My short answer to this new dong: ew
It looks so unappealing, unpolished, rushed and bland. The head is pokey as all hell. Theres very little curve to it. There's no substance to the thing. No description of any depth or great value. Its one-size, which never works out well.
And with kink.com? Really BD? You're that desperate to appeal to the "normies" and get more money for less work?
All of this nonsense lately has left me bitter and distraught with the company I once loved to bits
What the fuck happend.

P.s. I know I sound bitter and salty, sorry. If you like this toy, fine, thats great for you and I'm glad. But this to me looks like a sloppy clay model. If you still like BD, also great. Im just fed up

Edit: I hate this thing because: It's lazyily done, it looks kinda ugly, the bumps are a bit much combined with the ridges. It looks too textured for how straight it is (indicating it's a thrusting toy. Texture isn't good for thrusting generally), wayy too straight to hit the g spot or avoid destroying the cervix, female body friendly size but super pointy(??), and the thing that fucking MISTIFIES me: one size one color one firmness. Are you kidding me?? And the ugly watermark. Just wow, what a flump of a yoy
Last edited by Dragoncatclem on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Do not compare your chapter one to someone else's chapter ten" - Unknown :misc2:
Kith

Re: Demon dick

Postby Kith » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:47 am

For me, there's good texture to it and an interesting shape. However, since I'd need it in firm, I can't really get one. Oh well.

I also seem to be a minority in thinking that "kink" and "normie" have completely opposite connotations. :psyduck: But that's rather off topic, so I don't want to dwell on it too much.
"I have often wondered since that day if I am the only veterinary surgeon to have used an artificial vagina as a defensive weapon" -- James Herriot, The Lord God Made Them All

Demisexual with BDSM kinks
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:09 am

Personally, I don't mind the demon dick except for the the tip. Like if they lopped of the point and made it round I'd consider it.

I don't really care about the collab or whatever. :psyduck:
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Samson

Postby Samson » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:12 am

Normie Dragon
:smilenox:
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
AriesCat

Postby AriesCat » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:14 am

There are some things that appeal to me about it visually. I like the plates and bumps. I really like that it's an option for texture without the girth/knot. I even like the fur on the balls (I really like when the base has something going on other than just smooth round boob-balls)

I don't like that it's one size and no options. It feels a bit like a new ice cream place opened up, and I went in, to discover they only serve rocky road in a large cup and nothing else. Even if rocky road's not bad, it's disappointing when you were expecting a selection.
► Show Spoiler
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:16 am

I like it. I wish there were more options (and didn't have the watermarks), but considering the collab with Kink.com I can kinda understand it. I do like the actual design of the toy though.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:18 am

My thoughts:

Pros:
-Nice texture!
-Nice size (for me)!

Cons:
-Tip looks like it was specifically designed to destroy the cervix. Great for anal penetration, maybe, and people who like cervical stim. Not for me.
-One firmness. I usually go for medium, but I think I would have tried this out in soft because of that tip. The fact that it's only available in medium makes it inaccessible to a lot of people.
-One color. It's a nice color, sure, and it suits the theme of the toy. However, this is not what we know from BD, not what we expect at all as BD customers. I know it's a collab, but this seems like a bad move given the unannounced changes around here.
-Only one size. So many poor lab toys lay wanted but all wrong for so many of us already. I like the size, as I said up above, but I dislike the trend of one size toys.
-Price jack. It's 90$, so I figured we were paying for that fade. It's too expensive for me to take a gamble on, especially since it would be so hard to resell.
-Branding. I find the branding to be tacky and annoying.
-The collab aspect. I like the idea of BD branching out and growing. I want them to be successful, and I want more people do discover the wonderful world of body safe, fantasy friendly toys! However, I don't feel like this collab is a good representation of what we expect from BD at all. I know many people like Kink.com and that is totally cool, but I just can't get into it.

I'm really happy for those who the toy works for. I know this toy popped up in the forums a long time ago and many people were hoping it would eventually be released. I just don't think this is what anybody expected.

Overall, womp-womp. :unamused:
Casma

Postby Casma » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:30 am

That pointy head is really confusing to me. If they are marketing these things to cam girls...why is it so unfriendly to vaginas??
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:35 am

Casma wrote:That pointy head is really confusing to me. If they are marketing these things to cam girls...why is it so unfriendly to vaginas??

THIS.
Are they marketing it specifically to cam girls who enjoy painful cervix play or what??
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:42 am

I'm gonna be perfectly honest here... it looks interesting to review :mystery: Idk it's something about it, yea it looks similar to some more standard dragon toys, but for some reason I'm curious how it would actually feel in use. Then again toy reviewer's curiosity hurts the vagina http://www.heyepiphora.com/2011/03/review-split-dildo/
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
SierraFox

Postby SierraFox » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:12 am

I'm sure in the minority but... I think it looks great. The logos stamped on it are tacky as all hell but given its a *~*super special limited-edition collaboration*~* dildo... I get it. It works well enough my various demon/incubus fantasies, at least. The tip doesn't look too bad in my opinion - not much pointier than Kelvin and I've seen him get glowing reviews as far as vaginal use goes. It's too bad soft isn't offered because I'd love to try out the soft firmness with a model like this but as is... If I have a bit of extra cash laying around next payday, I just might pick one up.
silvring

Postby silvring » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:14 am

I think it looks interesting in terms of design. Though I prefer there to be some curve and swell rather than a strait, tapering shaft, I get that the design is supposed to reminiscent of Kink's devil tail logo- which probably also explains the sharp, spade shaped head. The signature colour is nice in my opinion, and while I'd rather not have a branded dong I'm more or less indifferent to it but I can see how it might be aggravating to other people. Like others I'm disappointed there isn't the full range of customization available. I chalk this up to is seeming like it's more or less a commission cock for Kink and a uniform product is likely better for their business model than made to order customs are. Personally I hope more options become available, specifically firmnesses (possibly even multifirm so you can have a soft spade to avoid poking and medium shaft to bring out the texture).

Perhaps some of the insanity over this could have been avoided by releasing the model only at Kink, since as people point out it clashes with Bad Dragon's business model by offering no options.

I'm also disappointed that it's not named Steve the Dirty Devil and that there's no suggestive art or cute story about how he's into bondage. Combined with the lack of options, the lack of a character, story and art really makes it seem un-Bad Dragonish. In the future it might be better to work out a unified brand name for releases which will work for both companies as well as a business plan such as offering ready mades only from Kink and customs only from Bad Dragon.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:16 am

SierraFox wrote:I'm sure in the minority but... I think it looks great. The logos stamped on it are tacky as all hell but given its a *~*super special limited-edition collaboration*~* dildo... I get it. It works well enough my various demon/incubus fantasies, at least. The tip doesn't look too bad in my opinion - not much pointier than Kelvin and I've seen him get glowing reviews as far as vaginal use goes. It's too bad soft isn't offered because I'd love to try out the soft firmness with a model like this but as is... If I have a bit of extra cash laying around next payday, I just might pick one up.

It's not really that the tip is pointier, but that it's angled differently. Kelvin's tip is slightly curved, allowing the tip to not quite hit the cervix (pardon the phrase) head on, where as the demon's tip is like an arrow aimed at the cervix
Image Image
SierraFox

Postby SierraFox » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:31 am

Akanisen wrote:
SierraFox wrote:I'm sure in the minority but... I think it looks great. The logos stamped on it are tacky as all hell but given its a *~*super special limited-edition collaboration*~* dildo... I get it. It works well enough my various demon/incubus fantasies, at least. The tip doesn't look too bad in my opinion - not much pointier than Kelvin and I've seen him get glowing reviews as far as vaginal use goes. It's too bad soft isn't offered because I'd love to try out the soft firmness with a model like this but as is... If I have a bit of extra cash laying around next payday, I just might pick one up.

It's not really that the tip is pointier, but that it's angled differently. Kelvin's tip is slightly curved, allowing the tip to not quite hit the cervix (pardon the phrase) head on, where as the demon's tip is like an arrow aimed at the cervix
Image Image

I'm thinking I'm built a bit differently then, usually the curved toys are more apt to jab at my cervix more so than the straighter ones. Or maybe it's the position I typically use them in. But then, Demon Dick (that name omg...) isn't anywhere near long enough to hit that point on me anyway. I may just have a mutant vagina or something though xD
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:42 am

SierraFox wrote:I'm thinking I'm built a bit differently then, usually the curved toys are more apt to jab at my cervix more so than the straighter ones. Or maybe it's the position I typically use them in. But then, Demon Dick (that name omg...) isn't anywhere near long enough to hit that point on me anyway. I may just have a mutant vagina or something though xD

Everyone's vag is different! For example, I can usually only take 5" length (mayyyybe 6" if I'm SUPER horny) but my cervix is hit with pretty much any toy (it's a good thing I enjoy things hitting my cervix, so long as they aren't too pointy). And some people can take XL crackers vaginally :bugeyed: Yea, everyone is different and there's nothing wrong with that! That's why people need to learn what they like with toys so they can best decide which toys would most likely work for them! :3
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:47 am

SierraFox wrote:
Akanisen wrote:

Image Image

I'm thinking I'm built a bit differently then, usually the curved toys are more apt to jab at my cervix more so than the straighter ones. Or maybe it's the position I typically use them in. But then, Demon Dick (that name omg...) isn't anywhere near long enough to hit that point on me anyway. I may just have a mutant vagina or something though xD

I'm looking at it and honestly thinking it will work for my vagina too. I've had longer, much pokier things in there and lived through it, and the demon dick looks like it has interesting textures. I've been wanting a smaller, straight thrusting toy too.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:54 am

Well, I'd love to hear what vag-owning forum goers think of it if you guys decide to get one. Maybe with more info, it might be less of a gamble!
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:17 pm

Amaranthe wrote:Well, I'd love to hear what vag-owning forum goers think of it if you guys decide to get one. Maybe with more info, it might be less of a gamble!

Tbh if I could afford it (and wasn't currently saving up for some custom toys) I'd order one just to review XD I am way too damn curious for my own good :psyduck:
Deored

Postby Deored » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:25 pm

I think it looks like one of those cactuses you see in the Arizona/California desert. Only thing I needs is a green coloration.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:32 pm

Deored wrote:I think it looks like one of those cactuses you see in the Arizona/California desert. Only thing I needs is a green coloration.

This immediately came to mind
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”