Demon dick

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Amaranthe

Re: Demon dick

Postby Amaranthe » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:34 pm

Akanisen wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:Well, I'd love to hear what vag-owning forum goers think of it if you guys decide to get one. Maybe with more info, it might be less of a gamble!

Tbh if I could afford it (and wasn't currently saving up for some custom toys) I'd order one just to review XD I am way too damn curious for my own good :psyduck:

Honestly if I wasn't so raw about the lack of options for it and had the extra money, I'd get one too! Give this to me in a split firmness with a blue-to purple metallic fade and I might think about it more.

Also lol the cactus toy :laugh:
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:40 pm

Things I love about it
Bumps on the sides
Ridges under tip
The base. To me it's so very yummy. Only thing that could make it better is more 3D look to the testicle looking part.

Things I dislike about it
Pointed tip. The tip looks to be designed to wreck the cervix.

One size only. Too big for me and other newer toyers and smaller vagina ladies I know.

Mostly straight which probably makes it less likely to hit the g spot. This feature too makes it easier to cause a lot of pain to the cervix.

One firmness only. Especially problem causing with that pointy tip, straight design, plus shaft diameter.

Price. Customer pays the marked up price since it only comes in one color option, a metallic fade.

One color only.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Juneberry

Postby Juneberry » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:43 pm

I really love the design and have been excited about it since I first saw that picture bad dragon released on twitter, but it's a pretty big bummer that it has virtually no customization options. D:
It's too big for me to use vaginally anyway though, and I'm not sure how interested I'd be in using it anally. I'm still tempted to pick one up cause like I've said, I do love the design, but for something I wouldn't be able to use or have in another colour, its not really in my budget.
Deored

Postby Deored » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:52 pm

Akanisen wrote:
Deored wrote:I think it looks like one of those cactuses you see in the Arizona/California desert. Only thing I needs is a green coloration.

This immediately came to mind
► Show Spoiler

Precisely. :stick:
Saromel

Postby Saromel » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:58 pm

I'm in LOVE with the design and I went crazy when I first saw the picture of it. The ridges and bumps on the shaft and the pointy tip all look extremely appealing to me.

Though I don't bother the colour (this one looks pretty but I can't see it when it's in my ass) I'm a bit worried by what it means for the new toys BD will be releasing in the future. This one looks perfect to me, but it's annoying for the people who'd like it with a different colour or a different size. I hope they will allow more customization soon for this toy and for the future toys.

Personally the only thing I absolutely dislike is that you can't get it in firm. This demon dick looks so neat but it's quite short and medium firmness just isn't enough for me =/

Oh and I honestly could care less about the collaboration thing and the branding on the base, as long as the toy itself feels good. I still might get one actually, I'm hesitating. It's on my wishlist
Last edited by Saromel on Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saromel on Twitter! Collection & Wishlist in profile
kittycat1356

Postby kittycat1356 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:36 pm

Honestly, I love it, I love the piercing like bumps the plates the balls, the color is even nice. I'm not liking the tip, but I just have no idea what my vag likes, I tend to be out of the norm with what I like :3..

My only complaints, pointy, one size, and one color. :stick:

Plus I have a thing for demons so I can't offer too many complaints xD
Demisexual LESBIAN kitty :mystery: <the babies want to be touched
Soundless

Postby Soundless » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:02 pm

Dragoncatclem wrote:Since BD doesn't seem to care about the forums anymore and cant be bothered to make a topic in a timely manner, I will.

Or perhaps it wasn't intended to appeal to the people that post here? After all, how would that read? "Meet our new toy, Demon Dick. It doesn't have the customization options that you're accustomed to, we know you're going to post tons of complaints but we figured you'd complain if we didn't say anything so, um, something?"

Dragoncatclem wrote:P.s. I know I sound bitter and salty, sorry.

Sound bitter and salty? LOL. You ARE bitter and salty, and that has had a negative impact on your ability to express yourself. You've completely trashed a perfectly good toy simply because of how you're feeling about Bad Dragon. There's nothing wrong with the toy, liking it/not liking it is just a matter of personal preference, the same goes for every single toy that Bad Dragon has made. Now, whether it has the options that you need/want is a whole other ball game. It doesn't have 8 firmness, boom, that's all that I need to break the deal. I honestly have no idea why you don't like the toy as you're just raging against Bad Dragon.

silvring wrote:Perhaps some of the insanity over this could have been avoided by releasing the model only at Kink, since as people point out it clashes with Bad Dragon's business model by offering no options.

No, they did the right thing here 'cause regardless of the lack of customization, regardless of the complaints, Bad Dragon has allowed people the opportunity to purchase directly from them, if they hadn't the people that wanted one would have been forced to buy from Kink.
Deadpool. Times watched: 9 and counting...
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:11 pm

It has enough girth for my tastes, but I don't care for how straight it is and I'd rather it be longer if it's that straight or curved if it's going to stay at the current length. The head reminds me of a scorpion stinger, and while I like scorpions, it doesn't look very vagina-friendly on that toy. I would maybe, maybe, be tempted if it didn't have the branding on the base. Also, there's something about the bumpy side of the shaft that bothers me; something about it looks cheap or something. I can't really describe it. The side with those plates looks pretty great though. Definitely nowhere interested enough to even consider buying this toy.

I wanted to add that I also don't like the price of it. At $90 for those specs, that's a good deal higher than I would expect; but that's also because it's a collaboration, so...
Last edited by Niah on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:12 pm

Akanisen wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:Well, I'd love to hear what vag-owning forum goers think of it if you guys decide to get one. Maybe with more info, it might be less of a gamble!

Tbh if I could afford it (and wasn't currently saving up for some custom toys) I'd order one just to review XD I am way too damn curious for my own good :psyduck:

I'd be tempted to order one *just* to review it, too, but I'm not all that willing to pay nearly 105 AUD shipping, just to get the thing. If BD wanted to send me one, I'd review it. :stick:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:15 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I'd be tempted to order one *just* to review it, too, but I'm not all that willing to pay nearly 105 AUD shipping, just to get the thing. If BD wanted to send me one, I'd review it. :stick:

If BD (or any toy company besides pipedream) wanted to send me a toy for review I'd accept in a heartbeat! Not just for the toy, but also cause then it'd make me proud and feel like "I'm a good enough reviewer to be acknowledged by *company*"
But, until that happens I'm just going to buy the toys I want to buy, and review them as a bonus :3
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
kt~

Postby kt~ » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:24 pm

My basic thoughts about this toy:
1. Size is okay for me I guess, but obviously not okay for some others.
2. Hairy balls gross me out.
3. Whatever about the toy logos....EE puts logos on some of their toys. So does Tantus. I don't like kink.com, though.
4. The straightness doesn't bother me because at least it's textured. I'm not sure if the tip would poke me or not.
5. I like the textures, the rows of bumps kind of remind me of Clayton and Flint.
6. The lack of color options pisses me off, despite the fact that I like red. But I don't really like fades.
7. No soft firmness? Are you kidding me?

So yeah, this toy is basically a no for me, especially since it doesn't come in soft firmness.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection

Postby Sticky » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:27 pm

With wait times of two months, the last thing BD needs is more business...
HunnyTheHousewife

Postby HunnyTheHousewife » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:30 pm

I feel like the Demon looks quite a bit like Duke. The tips are pointier looking than most and then of course demon's tip curves up and reminds me of a scorpion. I am anti-scorpion especially rad-scorpion. (freaks me out slightly) ;)
The design and color of the Demon is interesting, but I am not a fan of kink so I could do without the logo but hey, that is how collabs go. I do see a slow turn around time for customs, so that implies BD may have enough custom-order customers. Perhaps, they are lacking pre-made customers and the Demon could fill this void while providing the company income to be able to continue to expand.
I would hate to see customization become a thing of the past and that may be a fear for many. However, I do not recall seeing hard evidence of this anywhere. If I had a company like this I would want to grow and bring in as many customers as possible and that can be a road full of growing pains and hurt feelings. I hope that this community and the company can weather this storm together because it has become so important to so many. Just my OP but what the shit do I know :blush:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:33 pm

Sticky wrote:With wait times of two months, the last thing BD needs is more business...

Agreed, especially since Kink.com people (apparently) get priority over the customers here. Someone posted that on the other website, they are advertising wait times as 5 - 7 days.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Sheepboy

Postby Sheepboy » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:38 pm

I actually think it looks nice but the brandings destroy it for me. I would've liked it better if instead of the letters it had Dukes head on it, like Bumble has it because then I would've considered it but with letters on it it's a huge turn off for me.
The rest of the toy looks great to me and I usually pick medium firmness for toys without knots and I love fades and the complete look of the toy but the brandings? Nope.
A simple "hello" could lead to a million things Image

Icon and mini icon in signature by the wonderful Chibity here on the forums

Want to buy (feel free to DM if you sell them; EU preferred):
► Show Spoiler
Saromel

Postby Saromel » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:40 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Agreed, especially since Kink.com people (apparently) get priority over the customers here. Someone posted that on the other website, they are advertising wait times as 5 - 7 days.

Freaky fast shipping is not a thing anymore?
Saromel on Twitter! Collection & Wishlist in profile

Postby Sticky » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:41 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Sticky wrote:With wait times of two months, the last thing BD needs is more business...

Agreed, especially since Kink.com people (apparently) get priority over the customers here. Someone posted that on the other website, they are advertising wait times as 5 - 7 days.

If this bullshittery goes on for too much longer, I'm just going to check out and not look back. Personally, I think there's something more going on than 'They want more money'.

It also makes me wish I posted here more often instead of just lurking, as I know pretty much all of you and keep up with nearly every topic yet I am just some random jackoff that doesn't even have an avatar.

The demon dick just looks so mediocre and bland. It goes against pretty much everything that I like about BD.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:42 pm

Saromel wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:Agreed, especially since Kink.com people (apparently) get priority over the customers here. Someone posted that on the other website, they are advertising wait times as 5 - 7 days.

Freaky fast shipping is not a thing anymore?

That doesn't apply to custom orders. I've been waiting over 2 months now, for a custom Xar. Say Kink.com is out of these "demon dicks", and someone makes an order, because the apparent contract between the two companies, BD has to get them their toys in 5 - 7 days, or so it seems like. Meanwhile, actual BD customers are waiting months to get their orders. Freaky Fast only applies to in-stock toys.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:43 pm

The Demon Dick doesn't strike me as a very "normal" sex toy. Normal would be more like BD's Ultimate Fantasy which has been out since what - 2013?

This new toy actually has an interesting design and looks a bit dangerous. The way I think a demon cock should ;)

My only complaint is the onesize is too small. So I won't be getting one unless it gets a full release. Yeah it's a little annoying not having more color options but I get lots of toys in their "standard" exclusive colors. The colors on this one look pretty good and again - demonic.
Penetrables comparison: here
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:46 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:

I wonder how much we can trust that. I mean, wait times on here still say 2-3 weeks and we all know that's not true :psyduck:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH

Return to “General Discussion”