Extremely disappointed!!!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Katomi

Extremely disappointed!!!

Postby Katomi » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:44 am

So lately I have been getting some dildoes I haven't really been satisfied with. I was seriously thinking not buying more items, but there are still models I want sadly.

And... I can't believe I'm saying this again. I'm extremely disappointed. This penetrable was for my boyfriend for his 40 year birthday. The first item I get him. I have been thinking about which one to get him for months. I finally decide. Pay extra for a custom marble (in black and dark red) high shipping and customs to Denmark and what do I get??? I HATE IT I think it's really ugly. Max 25% black in it. How could this not be a flop? This is NOT what I wanted at all. I could live with a 40/60 marble. This makes my exitement for giving him his first penetrable go away. I don't want to give it to him at all. I might be a little ove emotional these days but I almost cried from disappointment and being so god damn annoyed that I spend 250$ on this.
Attachments
20160426_122445_resized.jpg
Last edited by Katomi on Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
lizardbreath

Re: Extremely disappointed AGAIN!!!

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:49 am

that's...not attractive :(
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Katomi

Re: Extremely disappointed AGAIN!!!

Postby Katomi » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:51 am

lizardbreath wrote:that's...not attractive :(

I know :( It's a dirty red, not a marble. I did NOT want a red. I really don't want to give this to my BF. Whats happening with this company? Is a marble really that hard to do? I looked at all the ready made penetrables and ALL looked better than my custom :(
kt~

Re: Extremely disappointed!!!

Postby kt~ » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:50 am

Wow....I seriously love black and red marbles, and I would be pretty pissed if I got that, it has almost no black in it :(
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Katomi

Postby Katomi » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:02 am

Thanks for replying. I don't know what to do. So unhappy with this. Was it for me it would still be very disappointing, but for my bf. Thats just even worse.

Yes. Exactly my point. Almost no black. I don't want this or a few dollors an my account. I want a new one :/ I'm sure they won't do that though. Can't see how this got accepted and sent out to me.
Last edited by Katomi on Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:04 am

Have you send them a ticket? I always thought they send a picture before sending out customs?
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:07 am

Katomi wrote:Thanks for replying. I don't know what to do. So unhappy with this. Was it for me it would stille be very disappointing, but for my bf. Thats just even worse.

Yes. Exactly my point. Almost no black. I don't want this or a few dollors an my account. I want a new one :/ I'm sure they won't do that though. Can't see how this got accepted and sent out to me.

Have you ticketed about it? It's still sealed in bag so you might be able to have something done about it.
Katomi

Postby Katomi » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:09 am

Lipton wrote:Have you send them a ticket? I always thought they send a picture before sending out customs?

Yes I have. Waiting for an answer. Don't think it will help though. I'm so bummed out. This ruined my day off :/

I have never gotten a picture no.
Katomi

Postby Katomi » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:11 am

Phelvia wrote:
Katomi wrote:Thanks for replying. I don't know what to do. So unhappy with this. Was it for me it would stille be very disappointing, but for my bf. Thats just even worse.

Have you ticketed about it? It's still sealed in bag so you might be able to have something done about it.

I have. Can't see how it would get better. Only if I get a new one... But with all shipping and customs? Thats 100$ right there. I don't want to pay for all that again. And his birthday is in a month.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:21 am

Katomi wrote:
Phelvia wrote:

I have. Can't see how it would get better. Only if I get a new one... But with all shipping and customs? Thats 100$ right there. I don't want to pay for all that again. And his birthday is in a month.

Oh no doubt it's a ridiculous amount that most people don't want to drop on ANOTHER toy when it could've just been made right in the first place.

I only suggest this because haven't there been instances where BD covers the cost of sending out/remaking a toy? (To those that have been here longer I'm asking this to)

On a more related note I can't believe that passed quality check. Now I feel like if I want a marble I have to specify I want 50/50.
Please update us on the ticket you sent/the response.
Katomi

Postby Katomi » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:24 am

Phelvia wrote:
Katomi wrote:
Phelvia wrote:

Oh no doubt it's a ridiculous amount that most people don't want to drop on ANOTHER toy when it could've just been made right in the first place.

I only suggest this because haven't there been instances where BD covers the cost of sending out/remaking a toy? (To those that have been here longer I'm asking this to)

On a more related note I can't believe that passed quality check. Now I feel like if I want a marble I have to specify I want 50/50.

I sent a ticket writing pretty much what I did here. Will let you know what happens :crying:
kt~

Postby kt~ » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:24 am

Phelvia wrote:Oh no doubt it's a ridiculous amount that most people don't want to drop on ANOTHER toy when it could've just been made right in the first place.

Yeah I can't believe it either :( after seeing all the issues people have had with customs it makes me kind of worried.

Like I'm going to be ordering a toy in Night Shift soon, and I would be super pissed if they sent me a toy with mostly white and a few spots of black and red. Or something like that.
Like this: https://bad-dragon.com/images/inventory ... 824d40.JPG

naughtybun

Postby naughtybun » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:24 am

Lipton wrote:Have you send them a ticket? I always thought they send a picture before sending out customs?

It's extremely rare for BD to send pictures. Ever if you ask, they decline 99.9% of the time.
add, depression, anxiety. thanks mother nature.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.f-list.net/c/naughtybun
Katomi

Postby Katomi » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:25 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Hoping things work out in the end for you!
I'm kinda in the middle of doing something about my last custom that didn't turn out the right color :/
Also looking at my other toy, and looking at the hex color I sent them, it's pretty off too >> not sure if I should bring that up.

Sorry to hear about that too. I'm seriously done with paying for customs. No more. I absolutely think you should mention that too!
Katomi

Postby Katomi » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:27 am

kt~ wrote:
Phelvia wrote:Oh no doubt it's a ridiculous amount that most people don't want to drop on ANOTHER toy when it could've just been made right in the first place.

Yeah I can't believe it either :( after seeing all the issues people have had with customs it makes me kind of worried.

Like I'm going to be ordering a toy in Night Shift soon, and I would be super pissed if they sent me a toy with mostly white and a few spots of black and red. Or something like that.
Like this: https://bad-dragon.com/images/inventory ... 824d40.JPG

Oh my, it's bad. But i'd still rather have that than mine. That kind of have some personality haha. Oh this is just tragic. Mine is just so incredibly boring. If I wanted a red item I would have ordered a red one. No more customs for me.
Katomi

Postby Katomi » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:30 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Katomi wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Hoping things work out in the end for you!
I'm kinda in the middle of doing something about my last custom that didn't turn out the right color :/
Also looking at my other toy, and looking at the hex color I sent them, it's pretty off too >> not sure if I should bring that up.

Sorry to hear about that too. I'm seriously done with paying for customs. No more. I absolutely think you should mention that too!

They've been pretty good with all of my other customs. And I don't mind the other one being a little off, since it's the same color but a few shades darker than it should have been? while the other one isn't even the same color or shade ><'

And I think "well their monitors are probably different than mine" but why did literally all of my other customs turn out nearly perfect, including the one I got just a couple weeks before, while these are so off :angry:

Good question. Are there just a whole new group of amateurs doing the dirty job now?
kt~

Postby kt~ » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:31 am

Katomi wrote:
Oh my, it's bad. But i'd still rather have that than mine. That kind of have some personality haha. Oh this is just tragic. Mine is just so incredibly boring. If I wanted a red item I would have ordered a red one. No more customs for me.

Yours just reminds me of Darth Maul or something. :laugh: Sorry. Hopefully he doesn't think the same thing when he sees it, or else he won't want to use it.

Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:32 am

I'm just curious, I know with marbles you put in like a main color and then the marbled color. Did you put black as the main color with a red marbled in, or red with black marbled in? I'm just curious what you're hex's look like. It shouldn't make a difference either way since it SHOULD be even, I'm just trying to think of possibilities as to why it might've messed up so bad.
Katomi

Postby Katomi » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 am

kt~ wrote:
Katomi wrote:

Yours just reminds me of Darth Maul or something. :laugh: Sorry. Hopefully he doesn't think the same thing when he sees it, or else he won't want to use it.

OHHH heiliger bim bam, now thats all I see hehe. Thanks for making me smile a little.
Charizard

Postby Charizard » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:49 am

Good luck :surprised: I've yet to have good results with BD customs, and complaints either get you "well we think it looks fine!" (who cares, it's my toy not yours) or "well here's some store credit" (who cares, I don't want to order again). I hope they treat you a little better.

Return to “General Discussion”