Extremely disappointed!!!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
kt~

Re: Extremely disappointed!!!

Postby kt~ » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:49 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Katomi wrote:
kt~ wrote:Yours just reminds me of Darth Maul or something. :laugh: Sorry. Hopefully he doesn't think the same thing when he sees it, or else he won't want to use it.

OHHH heiliger bim bam, now thats all I see hehe. Thanks for making me smile a little.

Now actually imagine Darth Maul with a dog pussy :bugeyed:

Yeah, lol, I'm sorry :unamused: but there was someone here who actually got a Darth Maul dick, from Exotic Erotics.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Katomi

Postby Katomi » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:52 am

Arumaeruma wrote:I'm just curious, I know with marbles you put in like a main color and then the marbled color. Did you put black as the main color with a red marbled in, or red with black marbled in? I'm just curious what you're hex's look like. It shouldn't make a difference either way since it SHOULD be even, I'm just trying to think of possibilities as to why it might've messed up so bad.

2016-04-26 16.44.29_resized.jpg
Katomi

Postby Katomi » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:54 am

Katomi wrote: :misc13:

I dunno. It's not a bad thing to have new employees but hopefully they don't have them doing customs :/

No, of course new employeers are of course a good thing :)
Katomi

Postby Katomi » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:25 am

kt~ wrote:
Now actually imagine Darth Maul with a dog pussy :bugeyed:

Yeah, lol, I'm sorry :unamused: but there was someone here who actually got a Darth Maul dick, from Exotic Erotics.

Yeah I saw that one

Just found the picture. Thats pretty cool, and... a good mable, unlike this one.
VampireTampon

Postby VampireTampon » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:42 am

While the color may not be to your liking, maybe your boyfriend won't mind. After all, as far as gifts go, it's the thought that counts. I'm sure your boyfriend will be very happy that you decided to get him such a cool gift! It's still a toy that will feel great during use. I used to feel bummed out over a custom penetrable that I ordered in purple/black because on the face of the toy there's a pink dot. Another custom penetrable didn't have the best distribution of colors that I hoped for. Still, both toys felt amazing and I was surprised at how erotic their weight felt. I remember getting really turned on because JT was so hefty, it felt like I was holding a big, hot ass!

So in case no true solution can be worked out in time for your bf's birthday, try not to feel so sad. My boyfriends have all pretty much sucked and I never did get a decent gift. Had they gotten me a Bad Dragon penetrable, even a lame looking one, I would have been over the moon!
"Nothing goes better with butter than more butter" -Paula Deen
WTB AURORA OR RAINBOW RIBBON SMALL NOCTURNE!
Katomi

Postby Katomi » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:17 am

Well I got the standard reply about being sorry I'm unhappy and "Our artisans do their best to distribute both colors evenly, but that its not always possible, and this marble does meet our high standards for quality". Then they offer the 20$ store credit. I don't want 20$, I want an acceptable looking marble.
Last edited by Katomi on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katomi

Postby Katomi » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:19 am

VampireTampon wrote:While the color may not be to your liking, maybe your boyfriend won't mind. After all, as far as gifts go, it's the thought that counts. I'm sure your boyfriend will be very happy that you decided to get him such a cool gift! It's still a toy that will feel great during use. I used to feel bummed out over a custom penetrable that I ordered in purple/black because on the face of the toy there's a pink dot. Another custom penetrable didn't have the best distribution of colors that I hoped for. Still, both toys felt amazing and I was surprised at how erotic their weight felt. I remember getting really turned on because JT was so hefty, it felt like I was holding a big, hot ass!

So in case no true solution can be worked out in time for your bf's birthday, try not to feel so sad. My boyfriends have all pretty much sucked and I never did get a decent gift. Had they gotten me a Bad Dragon penetrable, even a lame looking one, I would have been over the moon!

Thanks for writing this, I'm sure he will feel the sa very same way. But to me... I'm very perfectionistic. I could end up throwing this out in a rage.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:56 am

Katomi wrote:Well I got the standard reply about being sorry I'm unhappy and "Our artisans do their best to distribute both colors evenly, but that its not always possible, and this marble does meet our high standards for quality". Then they offer the 20$ store credit. I don't want 20$, I want an acceptable looking marble.

Damn. Ffs it may have their "quality" standards up to par; no nicks, specks, no deformaties (at least that's what I think of when I hear "quality standards") but what about looking like an even distribution of x and y? Still this angers me. This isn't a marble, this is what a lot of rouges in adoptions would look like.

Please don't throw out the toy. Yes you bought it and I'm not saying this for the main reason but you'd be throwing out 250$. The main reason I wouldn't do this is because it's a gift. Your bf will more than likely be thrilled to have this toy.
Just please don't undermine/undercut the toy when you give it to him. No it didn't come out right but please don't really go on a tangent about it. You bf might feel not as thrilled to get it if you start nitpicking about it. Maybe just let him be blissfully unaware?
kt~

Postby kt~ » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:12 am

Phelvia wrote:Please don't throw out the toy. Yes you bought it and I'm not saying this for the main reason but you'd be throwing out 250$. The main reason I wouldn't do this is because it's a gift. Your bf will more than likely be thrilled to have this toy.
Just please don't undermine/undercut the toy when you give it to him. No it didn't come out right but please don't really go on a tangent about it. You bf might feel not as thrilled to get it if you start nitpicking about it. Maybe just let him be blissfully unaware?

Yeah...maybe if he really likes it, you'll feel better. (Although I definitely agree it didn't come out as expected)
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
miss_kofuku

Postby miss_kofuku » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:23 am

Phelvia wrote:
Katomi wrote:Well I got the standard reply about being sorry I'm unhappy and "Our artisans do their best to distribute both colors evenly, but that its not always possible, and this marble does meet our high standards for quality". Then they offer the 20$ store credit. I don't want 20$, I want an acceptable looking marble.

Damn. Ffs it may have their "quality" standards up to par; no nicks, specks, no deformaties (at least that's what I think of when I hear "quality standards") but what about looking like an even distribution of x and y? Still this angers me. This isn't a marble, this is what a lot of rouges in adoptions would look like.

Please don't throw out the toy. Yes you bought it and I'm not saying this for the main reason but you'd be throwing out 250$. The main reason I wouldn't do this is because it's a gift. Your bf will more than likely be thrilled to have this toy.

This ^

Respectfully, I feel like OP (and others adding fuel to the fire) need to breathe. OP, this is not for you, it is for your boyfriend. You don't have to like it, he does. If you are whining about it to him and throw it to him unenthusiastically, he will not love it. It is the thought that counts. You ordered a red and black marbled shark sleeve, you received a red and black marbled shark sleeve. Just because the colors aren't 50~50, doesn't make it less of a marble.

If you both end up hating it so much, you can sell it instead of throwing it out :psyduck:

We are in the midst of a big change and losing options and a post like this is why!
Not to defend BD, I have seen some truly unfortunate pours, like Charizard's! That was not close! There was a guy who got a Kage that looked gross in normal lighting, those are very wrong too (blood in sewer water, I think he called it). I have seen some actually bad, lazy marbles! Like this one!
da bears lol.jpg

Bad Dragon's marbles have been unpredictable for as long as I can remember~ lots of complaints about not being able to pick if it is "tight" or "loose" etc. So why people are suddenly acting like this is surprising really confuses me? To me, it is very cooly marbled, even though it's not close to the hex or the "normal" marble, it is still marbled and not like, a vertical split or one stripe of a different color, tehe!
~Kofuku, resident Goddess

Sold to: Drayco, x6black6cat6x, Kap, MattMarshall178, justahornycpl, m13t, setekh, Rambus, vixenvega, wolfstardobe, imhereforeskin
Traded with: Armomen
:blush:
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:09 pm

miss_kofuku wrote:
Phelvia wrote:

This ^

Respectfully, I feel like OP (and others adding fuel to the fire) need to breathe. OP, this is not for you, it is for your boyfriend. You don't have to like it, he does. If you are whining about it to him and throw it to him unenthusiastically, he will not love it. It is the thought that counts. You ordered a red and black marbled shark sleeve, you received a red and black marbled shark sleeve. Just because the colors aren't 50~50, doesn't make it less of a marble.

If you both end up hating it so much, you can sell it instead of throwing it out :psyduck:

We are in the midst of a big change and losing options and a post like this is why!
Not to defend BD, I have seen some truly unfortunate pours, like Charizard's! That was not close! There was a guy who got a Kage that looked gross in normal lighting, those are very wrong too (blood in sewer water, I think he called it). I have seen some actually bad, lazy marbles! Like this one!
da bears lol.jpg

Bad Dragon's marbles have been unpredictable for as long as I can remember~ lots of complaints about not being able to pick if it is "tight" or "loose" etc. So why people are suddenly acting like this is surprising really confuses me? To me, it is very cooly marbled, even though it's not close to the hex or the "normal" marble, it is still marbled and not like, a vertical split or one stripe of a different color, tehe!

there will always be threads like this. It's good to be able to vent.
I had an abysmal "surprise me" and starting and taking part in just such a thread helped me back to an even keel.

We are allowed to be disappointed or upset.

There are numerous threads praising results. don't forget that.

Curious!
Are we to understand that you speak for bd now?

ps.
It may be a language barrier but I think you might want to look up the definition of "respectfully"
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
mynickname

Postby mynickname » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:26 pm

Katomi wrote:I could end up throwing this out in a rage.
If you do that, first cut it open to see how much black is internal. I don't know how people pour all these different designs, but maybe most of the black ended up in the center.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:20 pm

Lipton wrote:Have you send them a ticket? I always thought they send a picture before sending out customs?

Extremely rarely. They only send you a picture for a custom, if something went way wrong and they want to know if you want a re-pour, or want to accept what was poured. Normally, no; people who order customs never get a sneak peek into what they're getting.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:24 pm

Katomi wrote:
Thanks for writing this, I'm sure he will feel the sa very same way. But to me... I'm very perfectionistic. I could end up throwing this out in a rage.

I know you're pissed and upset, and I would be, too, but don't lose out 250 + dollars. If you hate it that much, take the 20 store credit, and then sell that one in second hand, unopened for what you paid. I know you're seriously upset, but don't let that cost you cash.

At the very least, show your partner and see if he would still like it. I know there have been times where I've gotten something for my husband, it hasn't come out right at all, I've been upset and wanted rid of it, but he was just fine with what it was.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:05 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I know you're pissed and upset, and I would be, too, but don't lose out 250 + dollars. If you hate it that much, take the 20 store credit, and then sell that one in second hand, unopened for what you paid. I know you're seriously upset, but don't let that cost you cash.

At the very least, show your partner and see if he would still like it. I know there have been times where I've gotten something for my husband, it hasn't come out right at all, I've been upset and wanted rid of it, but he was just fine with what it was.

This is good advice. You may be able to get the store credit and sell this one second hand. If you refrain from opening it, it will have more value.

I hope things work out with it. Perhaps your partner will still like it. I agree that really does not look like a custom marble more something I would see in adoptions. I've been told by 2 or 3 people who've contacted customer service about custom marbles that they try to blend the colors as evenly as possible. It surprises me this was not remade with this one put up as a rogue color in stock. Maybe that's only for insertables :mystery:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Conrad

Postby Conrad » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:08 pm

miss_kofuku wrote:
Not to defend BD, I have seen some truly unfortunate pours, like Charizard's! That was not close! There was a guy who got a Kage that looked gross in normal lighting, those are very wrong too (blood in sewer water, I think he called it).

Aye. That was me. The differences between the stock image and the actual colours in reality were starkly different.

This is the stock image:
https://bad-dragon.com/images/inventory ... 60dfc4.JPG

And the colours when he's in hand...

IMG_17724.jpg

Sadly, this is more a trick-of-the-light kind of thing. (A pretty major one at that.) Whoever takes these photo's does a damn good job of bringing out the colours as much as possible, but a lot of the time they are just not accurate. (I've had this with multiple toys already. Most have been close, but some have been quite different.

In regards to the OP, I'm sorry it didn't turn out quite like what you expected. Personally nearly all of my toys are adoptions. Only one custom among them. With the sheer cost of customs, and the risks involved I simply cannot warrant purchasing them.
Toy Count: 44
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:12 pm

Conrad wrote:Aye. That was me. The differences between the stock image and the actual colours in reality were starkly different.

This is the stock image:

IMG_17724.jpg

Sadly, this is more a trick-of-the-light kind of thing. (A pretty major one at that.) Whoever takes these photo's does a damn good job of bringing out the colours as much as possible, but a lot of the time they are just not accurate. (I've had this with multiple toys already. Most have been close, but some have been quite different.

Woah the colors are way different! Did you get any closure on this because it's so different IRL than the pictures? For what it's worth I still think it's a lovely toy. Very different from the stock pic of course yet still neat and unique.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Conrad

Postby Conrad » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:16 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Conrad wrote:Aye. That was me. The differences between the stock image and the actual colours in reality were starkly different.

This is the stock image:

IMG_17724.jpg

Woah the colors are way different! Did you get any closure on this because it's so different IRL than the pictures? For what it's worth I still think it's a lovely toy. Very different from the stock pic of course yet still neat and unique.

Considering he was an inventory toy (All sales final, toys are sold as is, etc etc.) I didn't feel the hassle of going through a ticket would be worth it in the end. I've had good experiences with customer service in the past, but reading a lot of posts around here about people's dealings when it comes to customs... well, I didn't think it was worth the time to go through the same hoops with an Adoption.

Don't get me wrong, he's a lovely little toy (Still hoping for a full release) but the colours were certainly a shock.
Toy Count: 44
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:21 pm

Reminds me of one of my adopts, that turned out to be a gross gray, with a swirl of yellow on the bottom, and this pink swirly stripe-thing going down the side. I knew it was grey in the adopt photo, but I didn't know it was *that* murky and gross in RL, or I probably wouldn't have bought it.
Willow

Postby Willow » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:26 pm

Maybe it's a color of light they use. Like some supermarket will use soft warm light near the meat to bring out the red/pink. Some jewelry stores use darker, color colors tends to make their wears sparkle (although it also depends on type).
So I don't know what BD uses for lighting... and I doubt they will tell us, they don't like to be transparent with ANYTHING inside the company. They won't even tell us if they have Pepsi or Coke in the breakroom... cause, you know, that matters.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.

Return to “General Discussion”