Sunrise!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Ankylosaurus

Sunrise!

Postby Ankylosaurus » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:18 pm

I was refreshing the front page looking for the new color, and found it in the sales and promotion section! It's so pretty!

http://bad-dragon.com/sales/zodiac2016-sunrise

Kind of reminds me of Iron Man.
Toys I own!
► Show Spoiler
Faffy the FauxFox

Re: Sunrise!

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:29 pm

Ironman
Gryffondore

kechup and Mustard.

so many famous red and yellow/gold pairings.
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Ankylosaurus

Postby Ankylosaurus » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:32 pm

Ha! Didn't even think of those! Love the Gryffindor idea. I've been waiting for this one to come up on the wheel! Definitely going to get something in it.
Toys I own!
► Show Spoiler
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:34 pm

Ohhh I guess trials for those dropped in the adoptions in the last week and that was what I thought could be Iron Man colors for a possible Civil War promotion :psyduck:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:47 pm

I can't stop thinking of Iron Man when I look at the photo, especially that Flint! I don't dislike this color, but I think I liked Mars Ascending a little better. Ah, well. I wonder when this color will be featured on the front banner?
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:20 pm

I'm very tempted to go for a Clayton in it. I think it would suit him well. The colors are very Gryffindor though and me being a Slytherin, I'm not sure how much I'd like them in person, lol. That and I'm with Team Captain rather than Iron Man.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:37 pm

I want an Iron Man lol
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
AltheaThune

Postby AltheaThune » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:44 pm

Anyone else here watch Game of Thrones? It's House Lannister colors.
FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:46 pm

I... don't think I like it. It just, I don't know... looks very unappealing (to me). I'm still curious about what Saturn will be.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
3TK

Postby 3TK » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:51 pm

Last edited by 3TK on Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ningyo

Postby Ningyo » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:00 pm

I want to like it, but ehh I prefer greens/blues/purples, thus I'm way more excited to see what they come up with for Venus, the Moon, and Saturn. Especially Saturn - if it ends up being a nice indigo color, it will be perfect for a toy idea that I have in mind.

Also, Sunrise looks very close to Greed's Downfall from a few years ago:

9/22/17 - Have two toys for sale:
Small Xar in Firm
Medium Zaratan in Medium
Both in pretty colors that glow in the dark, like-new condition. Please PM me for more info. :)
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:06 pm

It's pretty yet not my thing. I hope they will offer a return of Mars Ascending in a year's end sale. I missed out on that one couldn't afford more toys at the time it came out.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
NaughtyMewMew

Postby NaughtyMewMew » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:52 pm

I'm not generally a big fan of the warmer colors like red and yellow, but these two look amazing together and the fact it's related to space makes it better. Definitely hoping I can afford to get something in this option, but I need to wait a week or so and see what my money looks like after bills have all cleared and such.
Is finally the proud and pleasured owner of Zalkin, the adopted Anthro Dragon! v1
Order #8465
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:44 pm

Eh. Not really my thing.

Still need to get that Mars Ascending color though. I'm loving this whole Zodiac colors promo thing. :smile:
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:47 pm

Yup, definitely feel like they did a trial run of them last week... Hubby got a large Rex in what looks very much so like it, and he loves how pretty it is.
Willow

Postby Willow » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:39 pm

I actually like this color. The last few zodiacs have been interesting, but nothing that made me go "NNNNMMMG WANT!" But I've never heard myself go NNNNMMMG before. I suppose it's my "pleasured grunt".

Niah wrote:I'm very tempted to go for a Clayton in it. I think it would suit him well. The colors are very Gryffindor though and me being a Slytherin, I'm not sure how much I'd like them in person, lol. That and I'm with Team Captain rather than Iron Man.

So? It's shoving a self-righteous Gryffindor-er in your butt... isn't that were they should be? And used for your pleasure? But, yeah, I prefer Slytherin colors myself... stylish. Of course, the yellow and black of the Hufflepuff is nice.... with a cute little badger too.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:47 pm

Willow wrote:I actually like this color. The last few zodiacs have been interesting, but nothing that made me go "NNNNMMMG WANT!" But I've never heard myself go NNNNMMMG before. I suppose it's my "pleasured grunt".

Niah wrote:I'm very tempted to go for a Clayton in it. I think it would suit him well. The colors are very Gryffindor though and me being a Slytherin, I'm not sure how much I'd like them in person, lol. That and I'm with Team Captain rather than Iron Man.

So? It's shoving a self-righteous Gryffindor-er in your butt... isn't that were they should be? And used for your pleasure? But, yeah, I prefer Slytherin colors myself... stylish. Of course, the yellow and black of the Hufflepuff is nice.... with a cute little badger too.

Lmao. Good point. I do like the yellow and black of Hufflepuff too. My Snow Leopard is in Ravenclaw colors (book colors, not movie) and that's good since I'm very nearly a Ravenclaw. I'm tempted to spring for a Clayton in Sunrise, but that option doesn't show up yet (or last time I checked). Nova wouldn't look bad in it either, I think.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:46 pm

Niah wrote:
Willow wrote:I actually like this color. The last few zodiacs have been interesting, but nothing that made me go "NNNNMMMG WANT!" But I've never heard myself go NNNNMMMG before. I suppose it's my "pleasured grunt".

Lmao. Good point. I do like the yellow and black of Hufflepuff too. My Snow Leopard is in Ravenclaw colors (book colors, not movie) and that's good since I'm very nearly a Ravenclaw. I'm tempted to spring for a Clayton in Sunrise, but that option doesn't show up yet (or last time I checked). Nova wouldn't look bad in it either, I think.

As a Slytherin, I agree with the assessment of these Gryffindor colors. I think it would be excellent on some toys, but I'm not a huge fan of yellow anyway.

Honesty, a part of me is surprised BD hasn't done anything HP related.
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
DoorsofDurin

Postby DoorsofDurin » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:14 pm

I like red and gold and would love an Iron Man toy. However, the gold in the promo photo doesn't read well to me, at least not with that red. I'm going to be giving this one a miss.
Collection and wishes under spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:52 am

Darkenedstar14 wrote:Honesty, a part of me is surprised BD hasn't done anything HP related.

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is coming out in November this year. I wouldn't count them out just quite yet :)

As a Hufflepuff, I beelieve that yellow and black might look a bit silly. :stick:

I think Sunrise could be an interesting color on the right toy. I'd want a split base with it, but it could be interesting. It might be pretty handsome on Crackers, Apollo, or Vasu.
ImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”