Adoption agony

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Auraknight

Adoption agony

Postby Auraknight » Mon May 02, 2016 6:07 am

:misc4: :crying:
I had my eye on an adoption since two weeks ago. My test package from bad drgaon finally arrived, so now I know they can ship here. yesterday the flop was still there. Today, it's gone, replaced with another, still interesting flop, but not the same one as the one i'd gotten myself fixated on. A mere matter of hours passed, and i lost my chance to get what I wanted Q.Q :psyduck:
Hoofs_N_Horns

Re: Adoption agony

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Tue May 03, 2016 1:07 am

Sorry :< It happens. Usually the ones I like are gone within hours so I don't have much time to get fixated lol. I either buy it quickly or miss out. Luckily my wishlist is short at the moment.
Penetrables comparison: here
mynickname

Postby mynickname » Tue May 03, 2016 4:37 am

Check again. Maybe someone was holding it and decided not to buy it. Toys can stay in someones cart for up to 30 minutes.
Auraknight

Postby Auraknight » Tue May 03, 2016 8:44 am

mynickname wrote:Check again. Maybe someone was holding it and decided not to buy it. Toys can stay in someones cart for up to 30 minutes.

I'm aware, I checked every 20 mins for the rest of the day basically. it's gone. Oh well, such is life. I'm thinking I might just delay my purchase anyways a bit, since the frankenpour flop isn't there, and see if anything more interesting takes it's place.
Mudkipz9

Postby Mudkipz9 » Tue May 03, 2016 8:49 am

That's the way to go about it!

Can't tell you how many times toys have gotten out of my grasp after such a long wait. But there are always more along the way that might be even better! :laugh:
My Checklist!
My Tumblr of a lot of dicks!
Self Proclaimed King of Dick Hoarding Image
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Tue May 03, 2016 12:38 pm

Got the oposite kind of agony. The one I want have been there for about half a year and no one seems to want it. And I can't get it since I can't do anal stuff :psyduck:
NaughtyMewMew

Postby NaughtyMewMew » Tue May 03, 2016 11:40 pm

Scorpio wrote:Got the oposite kind of agony. The one I want have been there for about half a year and no one seems to want it. And I can't get it since I can't do anal stuff :psyduck:

Buy it anyway and just have it sit and look pretty! People do it all the time for other objects, no reason you can't do it for a dildo or whatever. Mine tend to sit around doing nothing more than they see any use. Will likely be the same for the three I'm currently waiting on.
Is finally the proud and pleasured owner of Zalkin, the adopted Anthro Dragon! v1
Order #8465
jessethemarshmallow
Gender: Male | sex-positive asexual/autochorissexual | Demiromantic | Engaged | DFAB

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Wed May 04, 2016 9:39 pm

Auraknight wrote::misc4: :crying:
I had my eye on an adoption since two weeks ago. My test package from bad drgaon finally arrived, so now I know they can ship here. yesterday the flop was still there. Today, it's gone, replaced with another, still interesting flop, but not the same one as the one i'd gotten myself fixated on. A mere matter of hours passed, and i lost my chance to get what I wanted Q.Q :psyduck:

I missed the adoption I wanted within hours too. Had to wait for my paycheck to post at midnight at it was gone at 10pm. :sniffing:
My preference is I'll daydream about anything that its species deems to be an adult with human-level intelligence and be able communicate and give consent in an understandable way.

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
Lady_Tyrantess

Postby Lady_Tyrantess » Wed May 04, 2016 9:55 pm

mynickname wrote:Check again. Maybe someone was holding it and decided not to buy it. Toys can stay in someones cart for up to 30 minutes.

Didn't know products from BD could be held. Always figured it was either buy it or remove it from the cart.

My agony, I saw flint for adoption, but they were 90% steampunk or rogue or the cola color & the frankepours didn't say take me home either (Not that those aren't good colors, but I love either the naturals or blues and pinks and greens. I kept checking in every few hours and they were all still the same. Did see A LOT of pretty colors from the easter shindig, I should have bought one in those colors while I had the chance, reminded me of delicious cotton candy, but they sold fairly quickly for flint.
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Fri May 06, 2016 1:07 am

NaughtyMewMew wrote:
Scorpio wrote:Got the oposite kind of agony. The one I want have been there for about half a year and no one seems to want it. And I can't get it since I can't do anal stuff :psyduck:

Buy it anyway and just have it sit and look pretty! People do it all the time for other objects, no reason you can't do it for a dildo or whatever. Mine tend to sit around doing nothing more than they see any use. Will likely be the same for the three I'm currently waiting on.

It's tempting, if I didn't feel that I would have better use for the money at the moment. I've heard the snow leopard is rather large though. Maybe I can use it for protection if someone brakes in here.
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Fri May 06, 2016 1:18 am

Scorpio wrote:
NaughtyMewMew wrote:

It's tempting, if I didn't feel that I would have better use for the money at the moment. I've heard the snow leopard is rather large though. Maybe I can use it for protection if someone brakes in here.

I did use a Chance to hit a burglar once :psyduck: that was honestly the biggest blunt object I had in my room before stepping out :psyduck: It was really dumb and it's a good thing they didn't have a guns, but at the time I was so set on protecting my mother who was sleeping in the living room for heat during her chemotherapy ( the rooms are freezing during winter ) that I didn't think straight.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri May 06, 2016 1:57 am

I hope you're able to find one that is just as nice.

Recently had a BD, DA, and AKN egg set all bought rigjt before I got my paycheck. It is really tough if the place doesn't do customs or ot's a BD toy in mini or small with a fade they won't do for custms.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
AltheaThune

Postby AltheaThune » Fri May 06, 2016 9:44 am

thesharkwhisperer wrote:I did use a Chance to hit a burglar once :psyduck: that was honestly the biggest blunt object I had in my room before stepping out :psyduck: It was really dumb and it's a good thing they didn't have a guns, but at the time I was so set on protecting my mother who was sleeping in the living room for heat during her chemotherapy ( the rooms are freezing during winter ) that I didn't think straight.

I'd really like to hear the rest of this story. Did the burglar flee into the night? Did the cops get him? Did Chance knock him out? Was it taken into evidence? Was your mom OK?
FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri May 06, 2016 10:00 am

AltheaThune wrote:
thesharkwhisperer wrote:I did use a Chance to hit a burglar once :psyduck: that was honestly the biggest blunt object I had in my room before stepping out :psyduck: It was really dumb and it's a good thing they didn't have a guns, but at the time I was so set on protecting my mother who was sleeping in the living room for heat during her chemotherapy ( the rooms are freezing during winter ) that I didn't think straight.

I'd really like to hear the rest of this story. Did the burglar flee into the night? Did the cops get him? Did Chance knock him out? Was it taken into evidence? Was your mom OK?

I completely agree that I want to hear the rest of this! :bugeyed:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Fri May 06, 2016 10:21 am

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:
AltheaThune wrote:

Thank god Chance was not taken into evidence, that would have raised so many questions. It was two guys and they basically fled when I barged into the living room flailing my dildo around and hit one of them. We called the cops the day after and told them that I managed to "make them run away" ( I am tall and overweight, so it was not complicated pretending I just scared them away by barging into them using my stature as a weapon ) but we couldn't really tell much more as to how they looked and all that kind of info. My mom was ok ! She unfortunately died from her cancer 6 months ago now, but back then everything went fine. The moment I told her, after all was done, that what I used as a weapon was actually my horse dildo was one of the last time I heard her genuinely laugh, so I was happy I could brighten up her day a little :nomnom:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Gladimeir15

Postby Gladimeir15 » Fri May 06, 2016 8:05 pm

I think it is better for you to have the patience in your toys. You will definitely like it in the future. :eyeroll:
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sat May 07, 2016 8:14 am

thesharkwhisperer wrote:
AltheaThune wrote:

Thank god Chance was not taken into evidence, that would have raised so many questions. It was two guys and they basically fled when I barged into the living room flailing my dildo around and hit one of them. We called the cops the day after and told them that I managed to "make them run away" ( I am tall and overweight, so it was not complicated pretending I just scared them away by barging into them using my stature as a weapon ) but we couldn't really tell much more as to how they looked and all that kind of info. My mom was ok ! She unfortunately died from her cancer 6 months ago now, but back then everything went fine. The moment I told her, after all was done, that what I used as a weapon was actually my horse dildo was one of the last time I heard her genuinely laugh, so I was happy I could brighten up her day a little :nomnom:

That's an amazing story. I'm sorry you lost your mom, but I'm glad you were able to make her laugh when she really needed it.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Mon May 09, 2016 4:54 am

thesharkwhisperer wrote:
AltheaThune wrote:

I'm sorry to hear about the loss. Besides that, a great story. I can imagine that being hard for any burglar to explain whatever went wrong :laugh:

Return to “General Discussion”