Help Me Find What Is Best For Me.

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Lucifer Bloodstone

Help Me Find What Is Best For Me.

Postby Lucifer Bloodstone » Sun May 08, 2016 7:07 pm

My First time being on here,Probably put this wrong place.
lol :doh: Anyways,I am looking to buy the best toy for me.
I am male and looking for dildo and a pussy pocket. Which one is best?
dragonous

Re: Help Me Find What Is Best For Me.

Postby dragonous » Sun May 08, 2016 7:12 pm

What do you like? Hard? Soft? Tapered? Blunt? Textured? Smooth? Curved? Straight? What length and what width do you prefer?
I am *way* too picky about my toys. I feel like the Goldilocks of dildos - too large, too small, too hard, too soft...
Lucifer Bloodstone

Postby Lucifer Bloodstone » Sun May 08, 2016 7:15 pm

dragonous wrote:What do you like? Hard? Soft? Tapered? Blunt? Textured? Smooth? Curved? Straight? What length and what width do you prefer?

Well,this is my first time putting something up my butt with something like this.
Mudkipz9

Postby Mudkipz9 » Sun May 08, 2016 7:27 pm

Welcome to BD!

This probably dose belong in the Help & FAQ section but that's ok! I know this feel since I started with toy play with a BD Xar. Maybe a mistake on my part but it was something that looked good to me and I went for it. It took me forever to actually use him but I got hooked :stick:

But would recommend something tapered like Gryphon or the tail and medium firmness to start off. Definitely start small to get a feel of what you like or what your limit is. But if you really like a specific model ,(like me with xar) go for it!
My Checklist!
My Tumblr of a lot of dicks!
Self Proclaimed King of Dick Hoarding Image
Lucifer Bloodstone

Postby Lucifer Bloodstone » Sun May 08, 2016 7:30 pm

Mudkipz9 wrote:Welcome to BD!

This probably dose belong in the Help & FAQ section but that's ok! I know this feel since I started with toy play with a BD Xar. Maybe a mistake on my part but it was something that looked good to me and I went for it. It took me forever to actually use him but I got hooked :stick:

But would recommend something tapered like Gryphon or the tail and medium firmness to start off. Definitely start small to get a feel of what you like or what your limit is. But if you really like a specific model ,(like me with xar) go for it!

Thanks for the help.
Mudkipz9

Postby Mudkipz9 » Sun May 08, 2016 7:34 pm

Not a problem!

And if you come down to a few toys that you want but not too sure about the size, you can always jump over to the comparison thread and either look/ ask for it.
My Checklist!
My Tumblr of a lot of dicks!
Self Proclaimed King of Dick Hoarding Image
Lucifer Bloodstone

Postby Lucifer Bloodstone » Sun May 08, 2016 7:40 pm

Mudkipz9 wrote:Not a problem!

And if you come down to a few toys that you want but not too sure about the size, you can always jump over to the comparison thread and either look/ ask for it.

Thanks,I was thinking getting a medium maybe on Nox the Night Drake or Echo the Snowstrider..idk..all look nice,but some,I think some of those are made only for women,unless your ass can stench that huge
dragonous

Postby dragonous » Sun May 08, 2016 7:52 pm

Lucifer Bloodstone wrote:

Thanks,I was thinking getting a medium maybe on Nox the Night Drake or Echo the Snowstrider..idk..all look nice,but some,I think some of those are made only for women,unless your ass can stench that huge

Mediums are a lot bigger than you'd expect. If you're just starting and you want to be sure you'll be able to use the toy, a small would be a safer bet. You might want to cruise the secondhand sales forum too - it's less of a risk, as you can likely sell the toy again if it doesn't work for you without losing much more than shipping costs.

Learn from my mistakes - I started by buying a super expensive custom medium Xar I hard firmness four years ago that I never could use because it was soooo huge. I finally gave up and sold it last week...
Last edited by dragonous on Sun May 08, 2016 7:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I am *way* too picky about my toys. I feel like the Goldilocks of dildos - too large, too small, too hard, too soft...
offline_user

Postby offline_user » Sun May 08, 2016 7:54 pm

A helpful determining factor will start with a question:
What excites you?

Would the lure of a knot be what you seek?
Would you prefer something long, with which you can explore your deepest depths?
Maybe you wish for size, for a challenge you can work towards?
Perhaps some combination of all three, or even something completely different?

These questions can help you think of what you would want to aim for, i know it took me a while to pin down what i wanted.

Personally, I found that I wanted a nice knot, and that is why I first chose a small David and small Gryphon.
(both in medium, so I could later decide on if I wanted harder or softer)

Also remember to “start small”, if you don’t have much experience it can be hard to judge what size you can use.
It can be helpful to check measurements of what you may want, and compare them.
Thankfully, they often have photos with the toys next to a soda can, so if you can, get a soda yourself so you can better see what size it would be, as an image on a screen can be hard to judge by itself.
    ||
    ||
:dukacola:

:tinfoil:
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun May 08, 2016 8:12 pm

Since you haven't had experience I'll list some toys known more for being good for beginners. If you want to try thrusting or riding and are interested in more texture, mini Clayton is a good option. Small unflared chance is popular, thin and long with a good amount of texture. If you want one for riding or thrusting with some texture without it being excesdive there is Echo in mini or even small. And Roland in mini or small which has a tapered knot. Winston's tail could be good for stretching, thrusting or if in medium riding. Lastly, mini Xar makes an excellent plug with not a ton of texture.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Mon May 09, 2016 8:25 am

Right off the bat to stretching your butt, definitely not. But you'd be pretty surprised at how stretchy a butt can get. (BD's CEO can take an XL Stan and XL flared chance for example) I think with the right patience and working up anal toying is doable.

Anyways, if you're completely new to anal, I'd recommend a gryphon, Winston, or Roland. Preferably in medium firmness. If it's too soft it won't be easy getting in.
VampireTampon

Postby VampireTampon » Mon May 09, 2016 8:46 am

If nothing has ever gone up your butt (not even a finger) then I definitely suggest you start by figuring out how much you can currently handle. Douche and get to exploring your body. Use your fingers to see how much you can take comfortably. Start with one, then two, etc. Some people start out with an extremely tight butt, but others start out with a much stretchier one. Once you know what your limits are, you can make a better decision.

In my opinion, a small Gryphon in medium firmness is excellent for beginners because it starts out very thin, but then it gets thicker, but not too thick. If you're very tight, the knot can be something you work up to. It's a toy that you won't quickly outgrow because of its knot. If you're not super tight or if girth is not too much of an issue, then a small Chance could help you explore depth in a gentle way. And as someone said earlier, Mini Xar is an excellent little plug for beginners. Sadly, I feel like mini Xar is not versatile enough for me to recommend it as a first toy, especially if you're on a limited budget.
"Nothing goes better with butter than more butter" -Paula Deen
WTB AURORA OR RAINBOW RIBBON SMALL NOCTURNE!
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Mon May 09, 2016 10:22 am

Phelvia wrote:

Right off the bat to stretching your butt, definitely not. But you'd be pretty surprised at how stretchy a butt can get. (BD's CEO can take an XL Stan and XL flared chance for example) I think with the right patience and working up anal toying is doable.

Anyways, if you're completely new to anal, I'd recommend a gryphon, Winston, or Roland. Preferably in medium firmness. If it's too soft it won't be easy getting in.

Yep, you would be surprised at how those toys actually work more for anal than vaginal in a lot of cases. Some even say BD caters more to anal because a lot of their toys and sizes are downright unusable for most vagina owners. I think asses can stretch way more than vaginas and overall take more in terms of girths and length once someone is trained, even though people think the opposite. Most people with vaginas I have known here cannot take more than minis or small or a few mediums, except for some amazing size queens.

As for my first anal toy, I went with a small rex. It is not much but it was to test the water with the long thin shaft with no intention to take the knot yet. The gryphon is usually the go to toy for beginners but if you are all new at this, you should probably start with a small and not immediately jump to a medium. I have a medium nox and it is really huge for a medium, even though I guess it wouldn't be by BD standards :stick: anal is different for everybody, some can take huge toys from the beginning, but just to be on the safe side, I would suggest starting small then building your way up.

As for the penetrables, I really love Lily, even though it is probably because I am biased towards raptors. As for how it actually feel in use, I unfortunately do not have the parts to comment on that, but it also all depends on your own size, as some are tighter than others.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon May 09, 2016 3:54 pm

If you're an anal virgin, do NOT start with mediums. Some mediums this company has, are actually pretty small, but most of them are larger than normal folks would ever expect, and some are downright massive and should be classified as larges.

Start with something with a taper, like Winston's Tail or a Gryphon. Those are the two, most highly recommended toys for folks just starting with anal play.

As for penetrables... it depends. The muzzles are the loosest and have little texture, so they are perfect for those who have larger than average penises. The butts are the tightest; Perry has been deemed "too tight to even enter and use" by more than one person, so I would steer clear of that one. If you want a pussy... those are all different, too! The shark is the tightest; Janine has the most texture (and some find it painful/overstimulating); models like Hazel and Lily are prone to easy tearing. It really depends what you're going for. If I had to give one to start with... I'd probably say Lily or Mary. Mary was my husband's first ever sleeve, and it worked extremely well for him.

thesharkwhisperer wrote:Yep, you would be surprised at how those toys actually work more for anal than vaginal in a lot of cases. Some even say BD caters more to anal because a lot of their toys and sizes are downright unusable for most vagina owners. I think asses can stretch way more than vaginas and overall take more in terms of girths and length once someone is trained, even though people think the opposite. Most people with vaginas I have known here cannot take more than minis or small or a few mediums, except for some amazing size queens.

Don't underestimate how stretchy the vagina, is. Anything on this site can be used by a vag owner, though it depends on the owner in question. There was someone here who was looking at an XL Stan for his wife, since she could already take a large. Someone else has said they have a female friend who can use an XL Crackers. Someone *else* has (creepily I might add...) kept a list of which female on the forum, can take the big sizes, and exactly which toy they've used.

See, you say "here", and that's the kicker: here. This forum has a very small, regular user base when compared as a whole to all of BD toy users. Vaginas can push out a child. Granted, that doesn't come without tearing issues for most, but still, that shows you how elastic a vagina can be and just how much they can stretch. True, most female users on this forum seem to stay with minis and smalls, but that's maybe...what? 20 people? 25 if we're pushing it? There are easily just as many who go for the larger sizes, if not more. And like I said: That's just this forum.

Anally yes, you can take more length than anyone with a vagina ever could hope to (I've seen a dude go almost 3 full feet), but as far as girth... I'd say it's pretty even, depending on individual.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Mon May 09, 2016 4:59 pm

Clearly you can see there is no universal "best" toy lol. The only way you can really go wrong with BD is to start with the wrong size - especially too big. I think even something tiny would be good for your first explorations but maybe not as exciting or challenging.

In most cases stick with a small except a few models where you could be safe with a medium. Of course you might find out you are very stretchy and need bigger - that is a much better situation than buying a toy you can never use, getting frustrated and losing all interest. The first toy is all about finding what if anything you like. I'm partial to the gryphon - he was a game changer for me.

For penetrables, again everybody is different. But I think they're harder to shop for than insertables/dildos. It depends on how big your cock is and how sensitive. Huge guys or those more sensitive seem to prefer the muzzles since those are loose and smooth inside. They don't do anything for me - I like more texture. My favorites are Janine, Snowball, Twitch, Mary. I would stay away from the extremes - the very loose muzzles or the very tight toys like Perry or Rowan.

Check out the link in my signature for cut away views of all the penetrables for comparison :3
Penetrables comparison: here
Lucifer Bloodstone

Postby Lucifer Bloodstone » Mon May 09, 2016 5:26 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:Clearly you can see there is no universal "best" toy lol. The only way you can really go wrong with BD is to start with the wrong size - especially too big. I think even something tiny would be good for your first explorations but maybe not as exciting or challenging.

In most cases stick with a small except a few models where you could be safe with a medium. Of course you might find out you are very stretchy and need bigger - that is a much better situation than buying a toy you can never use, getting frustrated and losing all interest. The first toy is all about finding what if anything you like. I'm partial to the gryphon - he was a game changer for me.

For penetrables, again everybody is different. But I think they're harder to shop for than insertables/dildos. It depends on how big your cock is and how sensitive. Huge guys or those more sensitive seem to prefer the muzzles since those are loose and smooth inside. They don't do anything for me - I like more texture. My favorites are Janine, Snowball, Twitch, Mary. I would stay away from the extremes - the very loose muzzles or the very tight toys like Perry or Rowan.

Check out the link in my signature for cut away views of all the penetrables for comparison :3

Have you try the shark one?
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Mon May 09, 2016 6:07 pm

Lucifer Bloodstone wrote:Have you try the shark one?

Yeah - she's nice! Actually I need to use her more but my first impressions were very positive. I found a trick with her that feels great for me. She's tight but usable. Definitely a reasonable choice. Lily is the only one I have tried and couldn't use. With the tighter models they have a tendency to push you out so you need to be fully erect for the best experience.
Penetrables comparison: here
Lucifer Bloodstone

Postby Lucifer Bloodstone » Mon May 09, 2016 6:13 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
Lucifer Bloodstone wrote:Have you try the shark one?

Yeah - she's nice! Actually I need to use her more but my first impressions were very positive. I found a trick with her that feels great for me. She's tight but usable. Definitely a reasonable choice. Lily is the only one I have tried and couldn't use. With the tighter models they have a tendency to push you out so you need to be fully erect for the best experience.

I was stuck between the Janine one and the shark one..I think I am going get the Shark one first.
you must have a lot of money,to have try a lot of these.
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Tue May 10, 2016 2:43 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Don't underestimate how stretchy the vagina, is. Anything on this site can be used by a vag owner, though it depends on the owner in question. There was someone here who was looking at an XL Stan for his wife, since she could already take a large. Someone else has said they have a female friend who can use an XL Crackers. Someone *else* has (creepily I might add...) kept a list of which female on the forum, can take the big sizes, and exactly which toy they've used.

See, you say "here", and that's the kicker: here. This forum has a very small, regular user base when compared as a whole to all of BD toy users. Vaginas can push out a child. Granted, that doesn't come without tearing issues for most, but still, that shows you how elastic a vagina can be and just how much they can stretch. True, most female users on this forum seem to stay with minis and smalls, but that's maybe...what? 20 people? 25 if we're pushing it? There are easily just as many who go for the larger sizes, if not more. And like I said: That's just this forum.

Anally yes, you can take more length than anyone with a vagina ever could hope to (I've seen a dude go almost 3 full feet), but as far as girth... I'd say it's pretty even, depending on individual.

I understand it is easy for you to say this because you are a size queen. The OP said he thought some of the toys were "only for women" aka only usable vaginally, and what I said is that actually you'd be surprised how much more give anal can give you once you are trained, something most people have a hard time believing because "vaginas can push out babies" ( still the most surreal argument I have heard to prove how stretchy a vagina can be given that giving birth is one of the worst pain there is, so I really wouldn't recommend anyone to try stretching themselves that far just because it is technically possible )

"This is just this forum" can be redirected right back at you since that's the thing : we don't know what is happening outside of the forums, which is why I just talk of this place. None of us can prove what people prefer outside the forums so that leads nowhere.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue May 10, 2016 2:51 am

Self-deletion: Not worth the argument.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.

Return to “General Discussion”