Shark Week is here!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
David Pumpkins
Any questions?

Shark Week is here!

Postby David Pumpkins » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:20 pm

Shark Week has returned, and to celebrate, we have added some Bruce and Bruce's Portside toys to our inventory in Bruce's beautiful new colors. There is a limited supply, so don't wait to order yours.

Additionally, we will be discounting our small supply of Desi and Luka toys by 10%, be sure to check our inventory to get the right one for you.

Headed to the beach this summer? Why not take the new Bad Dragon beach towel? This stylish and comfortable beach accessory is a must have for all aquatic fun. The BD beach towels are available in a very limited quantity, and will absolutely disappear fast*.

We are also planning a couple of fun extra surprises as well, and when you see them all, you will definitely need a bigger boat!

http://bad-dragon.com/sales/sharkweek2016
- Just ate 40 lbs. of bamboo, time for a nap! ~
ImageTiny Exspectre by Chibity!Image
Niah

Re: Shark Week is here!

Postby Niah » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:30 pm

Thanks for this! I'm leaning towards getting a Portside for myself. :excited: One thing I wanted to ask (but I don't want to ticket and be annoying). Are Natural for Portside and Bruce's Signature the same color? The pictures for each for Portside look to be different, but I thought I'd ask to be sure. Thanks again!

Edit: Never mind. I see on the color options part of the order page that they're different.
Last edited by Niah on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:35 pm

I'm totally calling Bruce getting more sizes. His page used to say "Onesize" when you were doing customization, now it says Medium.

Either way, it's nice to see Bruce come back, if only for a little bit.
katze

Postby katze » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:40 pm

I'm yelling I can't add one to my cart on my phone :crying:
I'm going to snag a Portside as soon as I get home!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
reine

Postby reine » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:40 pm

The Portside says "Medium" now, too! I'd love a large or XL if it got a full release.
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:41 pm

reine wrote:The Portside says "Medium" now, too! I'd love a large or XL if it got a full release.

*crosses my fingers really hard for an XL Portside*
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:18 pm

Wait, wait, is Bruce back for good or just for this week ? Because he is back in the "online shop" and I am confused by the color being called a new natural. I am confuzzled.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:24 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:Wait, wait, is Bruce back for good or just for this week ? Because he is back in the "online shop" and I am confused by the color being called a new natural. I am confuzzled.

I hopped onto CS chat to ask about this and they're back for the shark week sale. To the best of their knowledge right now, they'll go back to being legacy toys after the sale ends.

I guess the color thing isn't too weird. The last time they brought Portside back they gave it Left Shark for the duration.
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:35 pm

Knottery wrote:
thesharkwhisperer wrote:Wait, wait, is Bruce back for good or just for this week ? Because he is back in the "online shop" and I am confused by the color being called a new natural. I am confuzzled.

I hopped onto CS chat to ask about this and they're back for the shark week sale. To the best of their knowledge right now, they'll go back to being legacy toys after the sale ends.

I guess the color thing isn't too weird. The last time they brought Portside back they gave it Left Shark for the duration.

Aw bummer. I doubt we're gonna get larger sizes if they are supposed to fall back into oblivion after the sale. Yeah, I was confused by the word "New" I guess. If it was like "limited" or "special color" it wouldn't have caught me off guard as much :stick: Just me being a goof.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:39 pm

Knottery wrote:

Thanks for asking. Well :unamused: was itching so hard for them to do a full release of Portside. Would adore being able to have a mini or small one I could customize. Shame all the Portsides are 5/medium firm. I really need 3/soft firmness for that girth.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:51 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Knottery wrote:

Thanks for asking. Well :unamused: was itching so hard for them to do a full release of Portside. Would adore being able to have a mini or small one I could customize. Shame all the Portsides are 5/medium firm. I really need 3/soft firmness for that girth.

I can order a custom Portside with different color options and different firmness options. They're not just an inventory item this time. It's only for the week, but you can definitely do customs.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Niah wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:
Knottery wrote:

I can order a custom Portside with different color options and different firmness options. They're not just an inventory item this time. It's only for the week, but you can definitely do customs.

Ooooh thanks! I couldn't see them being available for customs right away. Now when I make sure to only click insertables I can see the custom option :widesmile:. So tempted. That price tag..gonna have to think how badly I want one.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:09 pm

Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
shootertron

Postby shootertron » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:10 pm

kingsley wrote:hehe, BD towel!
viewtopic.php?t=12449&p=1033627#p1033627
:smilenox:

Bad Dragon menstrual products?
Sodybot

Postby Sodybot » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:17 pm

Bummed there's no special on the Anthro Shark, but cool stuff nonetheless!
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:37 pm

the Desis in inventory are medium. I am guessing for some it's to soft, that is why I'm still trying to sell my Duke. but Medium is that popular it's like default?
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
katze

Postby katze » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:45 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Niah wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:Thanks for asking. Well :unamused: was itching so hard for them to do a full release of Portside. Would adore being able to have a mini or small one I could customize. Shame all the Portsides are 5/medium firm. I really need 3/soft firmness for that girth.

Ooooh thanks! I couldn't see them being available for customs right away. Now when I make sure to only click insertables I can see the custom option :widesmile:. So tempted. That price tag..gonna have to think how badly I want one.

Where do you go to order a custom? I still can't find it :(
EDIT: nvm found it

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
kt~

Postby kt~ » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:13 pm

Any inventory softs in sight? I don't see any.
I kind of doubt I'm going to spring for a custom (Portside), but maybe. It helps that I have the entire week to decide.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
dasadevil
Moon Moon

Postby dasadevil » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:23 pm

heyo, just so you guys are not wondering

these will only be released in one size this time around, we just marked it as medium in the system because (insert bad excuse here)

I'll see about fixing that though XD sorry ;.;
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:30 pm

kt~ wrote:Any inventory softs in sight? I don't see any.
I kind of doubt I'm going to spring for a custom (Portside), but maybe. It helps that I have the entire week to decide.

I was looking for an 8 Portside and only saw 5s. Bleh. Not worth it to me to get a custom of a toy I've never tried before, so it's too bad... I've been really curious but oh well! The combination of 5 firmness only plus the boring (imo) signature colors in ready mades means I'll be passing.

Hope everybody else enjoys this!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée

Return to “General Discussion”