What about the tentacle?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
JessiTW

What about the tentacle?

Postby JessiTW » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:54 am

Hey there, I'm curious how people feel about the tentacle!

Size comparisons?
How do you like/dislike it?
Your preferred Firmness?
For decoration or fun? Both?
Do the suction cups along it actually kind of work?
What does yours look like?

Let me know your thoughts!
Ziarre

Re: What about the tentacle?

Postby Ziarre » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:06 am

I can't answer your questions, but I CAN show you where others have posted their Tentacle! :widesmile:

viewtopic.php?f=123&t=22640
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:25 am

I had a medium tentacle and really disliked it. It was very pokey and uncomfortable
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:07 am

I have a small tentacle which I use much less than my other toys. It very much smaller than other small size toys, but I use it for certain situations when I'm too tight for a normal toy to help ease me into things a little.

So do pay attention to the sizing charts, because I think you will be surprised at the size differences.
SierraFox

Postby SierraFox » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:19 am

I'm thinking of putting in an order for a custom large soft tentacle once I get paid. I mostly want it for character fantasy reasons (let's just say I've become a bit of a whore for Splatoon :x) but I've heard pretty good things about the suction cups for external labia and clit stim (for the vaginally-inclined at least). As far as anal use... I haven't heard much about it one way or the other, honestly. I could see the taper and curve working well in a firmer firmness, but it seems like a nichey design overall.

If nothing else, I imagine it'd be fun to play with though - just to squish and wiggle and poke and squeeze :3 I'll report back if I decide to take the plunge after all!
JessiTW

Postby JessiTW » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:50 am

Zaphora wrote:Used to have a large in 5 natural color I personally didn't care for it much it's best in a 3 firmness or soft firmness lol it could've been decor but I can't have those around xD what if my brother sees :tinfoil: xD I'm more worried of the xl horse cock coming in the mail and the large dolphin and large rex how shall I get them past my mom xD

Personally the tentacle was ok but the firmness I had was unpleasant it has alot of texture in large size and the small isn't worth the price it can fit in the palm of your hand better off with a med or large ^_^

I was thinking of getting a large but no idea what firmness is a good idea.
if you don't mind me asking what horse did you get?

Also, Thanks for the pic thread Ziarre. There are some really pretty ones.
JessiTW

Postby JessiTW » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:07 am

Zaphora wrote:
JessiTW wrote:
Zaphora wrote:Used to have a large in 5 natural color I personally didn't care for it much it's best in a 3 firmness or soft firmness lol it could've been decor but I can't have those around xD what if my brother sees :tinfoil: xD I'm more worried of the xl horse cock coming in the mail and the large dolphin and large rex how shall I get them past my mom xD

Personally the tentacle was ok but the firmness I had was unpleasant it has alot of texture in large size and the small isn't worth the price it can fit in the palm of your hand better off with a med or large ^_^

I was thinking of getting a large but no idea what firmness is a good idea.
if you don't mind me asking what horse did you get?

Also, Thanks for the pic thread Ziarre. There are some really pretty ones.

Well back in the day bad dragon only had 3.sizes for chance and there's a legacy version of him it's actually the only one you could get in a firm firmness but since they remade chance with the new mold he's easier to insert the shape I suppose is more body friendly? Anyways chance was 3 sizes now he has small med large and xl....xl is the same size as the old legacy large

I have two of them coming in the mail soon one is a legacy large chance white color with cumtube and its a firm firmness and the other is the current xl chance in med firmness and onyx black

Those are my two horses I am getting also have a large rex in his signature color and with cumtube I do plan on getting large cole and large david too... any thoughts on your toy buying ideas? Anything else your interested in?

Hoping to someday dp with both horses

I'm in love with my first BD toy (sleipnir), thankfully I got him on a good deal. I really want to get a large tentacle (i was thinking in medium firmness). Also on my buy list is flint, an XL Chance, and maybe stan? I like the idea of stan but not sure yet. XD
I'm kinda curious about knots too, so maybe I'll give one a try.

I wish I had the money to try all of my curiosities!
Ammonight

Postby Ammonight » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:31 am

Mine is in small/firm. Small is definitely an easy fit for even the most inexperienced toyers (AKA me), would only recommend that size if you have some medical issue with your vagina. I think it would be better in medium, reach more places, and I'd probably go for medium or firm.
Achirka

Postby Achirka » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:06 am

I have a medium sized Tentacle in medium firmness. Depending on my mood/day, the texture can really be too much, so I suggest taking a tentacle in soft/medium firmness if you're sensitive to that. I wish I had done that, because it can be overwhelming.

Also recommend the small Tentacle if you're new to toying or have medical issues like me. I have vaginismus, so I'm far from taking my tentacle entirely (the farthest I've gone is where the suckers start coming in duos) But I do use it to practice because it gradually builds up in size the further you go down. And for that I love my tentacle.

I love to rub the suckers against my clit once everything's lubed up. It's not enough for me to get off on, but it's just a very pleasant feeling to feel them rubbing and sliding against you. And aside that I just like imagining that one of those lil' suckers is sucking on it :smilenox:

Mine is simply blue with a white line down where the suckers are. I'd love to show you a photo of it, but right now I can't. Using it as decoration is a big no, because unfortunately I don't live on my own yet. But if I were living alone? I'd probably put it on my desk, because I like reaching out and squeezing it.
My lil' wishlist~
Anything? :'D

Owns
Medium Tentacle, Custom Striped
Mini Sleipnir, Amethyst color

My FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/quaratem/
Samson

Postby Samson » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:02 am

I have all sizes of the tentacle. I love using it to warm up/stretch, but it is far for it to be the only toy I use. Even if you are relatively new to toys, you can probably skip small and go straight to medium. The small is vey tiny. The medium still starts off a little more than a finger wide,and then tapers to a bigger size a you go down. All of mine are soft. I can feel the texture without it being too "pully"
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
JessiTW

Postby JessiTW » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:21 am

Samson wrote:I have all sizes of the tentacle. I love using it to warm up/stretch, but it is far for it to be the only toy I use. Even if you are relatively new to toys, you can probably skip small and go straight to medium. The small is vey tiny. The medium still starts off a little more than a finger wide,and then tapers to a bigger size a you go down. All of mine are soft. I can feel the texture without it being too "pully"

I'm not really worried about the size being too big, personally I wish they had an XL. :blush:
My main concern is if the soft is too soft for anal since its my favorite.
Samson

Postby Samson » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:00 pm

JessiTW wrote:
Samson wrote:I have all sizes of the tentacle. I love using it to warm up/stretch, but it is far for it to be the only toy I use. Even if you are relatively new to toys, you can probably skip small and go straight to medium. The small is vey tiny. The medium still starts off a little more than a finger wide,and then tapers to a bigger size a you go down. All of mine are soft. I can feel the texture without it being too "pully"

I'm not really worried about the size being too big, personally I wish they had an XL. :blush:
My main concern is if the soft is too soft for anal since its my favorite.

I think dog may be too soft for anal. The tip is pretty floppy and I imagine I would be struggling for a while if I were to try any of mine anally.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:07 pm

Mine is a large 5. I like it except the size. I bit off more than I could chew on size. I want to get a medium 5 or 3 one instead. The firmness was just fine. Looking at pictures of the small it might even be too small for me and I'm still pretty much a beginner toy size wise and don't toy every week. I think medium size in either 5/medium or 3/soft firmness would be good for beginners without vaginismus or backdoor fissures, and intermediate toy users.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Domina et Chimere

Postby Domina et Chimere » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:12 am

* I've got a medium/3 in Midnight Blue that was my first toy, and I still love it. It's very soft, squishy and forgiving, and the suckers are excellent external stim. The angle is a little weird for internal use, but since it tapers to get fairly thick, it's pretty wonderful. Great for beginners and/or anyone with a tentacle kink.

I've been debating getting a large/3, but I'm not sure what colors it'd have, since I don't think BD does GITD+non-GITD marbles on demand and that's what I'm eyeing for a tentacle toy. Gotta have that green and white! :misc2:
There's two of us behind the green screen, don't be alarmed!
Domina prefaces her words with a ♥ and/or in red, and Chimere prefaces her words with a ★ and/or in purple.
JessiTW

Postby JessiTW » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:08 am

Zaphora wrote:
JessiTW wrote:
Zaphora wrote:

Well back in the day bad dragon only had 3.sizes for chance and there's a legacy version of him it's actually the only one you could get in a firm firmness but since they remade chance with the new mold he's easier to insert the shape I suppose is more body friendly? Anyways chance was 3 sizes now he has small med large and xl....xl is the same size as the old legacy large

I have two of them coming in the mail soon one is a legacy large chance white color with cumtube and its a firm firmness and the other is the current xl chance in med firmness and onyx black

Those are my two horses I am getting also have a large rex in his signature color and with cumtube I do plan on getting large cole and large david too... any thoughts on your toy buying ideas? Anything else your interested in?

Hoping to someday dp with both horses

I'm in love with my first BD toy (sleipnir), thankfully I got him on a good deal. I really want to get a large tentacle (i was thinking in medium firmness). Also on my buy list is flint, an XL Chance, and maybe stan? I like the idea of stan but not sure yet. XD
I'm kinda curious about knots too, so maybe I'll give one a try.

I wish I had the money to try all of my curiosities!

I have had two stans didn't like him much but I have bought my xl chance...both of them and my large dolphin is on the way....I sold.a ton of toys 10 of them so I have money ^_^ so that means I can get my large cole and david :) I might wait till Oct to get david for that Halloween color I dunno get on him ^_^ but I am exciting waiting for my large dolphin and large rex...I discovered it can fit if it is in soft my large razor fit and knotted....I am never turning back lol xD I kept two toys that are med only for sentiment reasons ^_^ any colors your partial to or want to just get something instock I personally am getting large cole in dark natural whenever possible and getting david in maybe lunar guardian? Or something fancier???

I wish I was familiar with the special color themes. As for me I love the brighter colors, especially neon colors; but my absolute fav color is orange. I love the ribboned designs, I saw a couple of the older rainbow ribbons and was just like :bugeyed:

I'm not opposed to in stock too, the age of technology and 2 day shipping has kind of spoiled me. I wasn't disappointed with my Sleipnir's color at all, Its the starlight glow, its an off white in the light but its so dense when it glows all of the details pop and I find it kind of exciting.
JessiTW

Postby JessiTW » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:17 am

lovelyscales wrote:Mine is a large 5. I like it except the size. I bit off more than I could chew on size. I want to get a medium 5 or 3 one instead. The firmness was just fine. Looking at pictures of the small it might even be too small for me and I'm still pretty much a beginner toy size wise and don't toy every week. I think medium size in either 5/medium or 3/soft firmness would be good for beginners without vaginismus or backdoor fissures, and intermediate toy users.

Unfortunately I would group myself into the more advanced users and probably get a large. But the medium firmness is definitely workable for you? For me, I do enjoy texture, I have a glass tentacle I adore but there is definitely a difference between the glass and the textured silicone.
JessiTW

Postby JessiTW » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:24 am

Zaphora wrote:
JessiTW wrote:
Zaphora wrote:

I have had two stans didn't like him much but I have bought my xl chance...both of them and my large dolphin is on the way....I sold.a ton of toys 10 of them so I have money ^_^ so that means I can get my large cole and david :) I might wait till Oct to get david for that Halloween color I dunno get on him ^_^ but I am exciting waiting for my large dolphin and large rex...I discovered it can fit if it is in soft my large razor fit and knotted....I am never turning back lol xD I kept two toys that are med only for sentiment reasons ^_^ any colors your partial to or want to just get something instock I personally am getting large cole in dark natural whenever possible and getting david in maybe lunar guardian? Or something fancier???

I wish I was familiar with the special color themes. As for me I love the brighter colors, especially neon colors; but my absolute fav color is orange. I love the ribboned designs, I saw a couple of the older rainbow ribbons and was just like :bugeyed:

I'm not opposed to in stock too, the age of technology and 2 day shipping has kind of spoiled me. I wasn't disappointed with my Sleipnir's color at all, Its the starlight glow, its an off white in the light but its so dense when it glows all of the details pop and I find it kind of exciting.

Well I just sold a large Tyson in ultraviolet ^_^ I love the details of my anthrodragon packer he's orange and has blossom pink on the balls :3

Do you have any pics of your toys I could see?
JessiTW

Postby JessiTW » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:47 pm

Also I wonder if BD would do a larger version of the tentacle if I asked. I doubt it but maybe its worth a shot?
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:04 pm

JessiTW wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:Mine is a large 5. I like it except the size. I bit off more than I could chew on size. I want to get a medium 5 or 3 one instead. The firmness was just fine. Looking at pictures of the small it might even be too small for me and I'm still pretty much a beginner toy size wise and don't toy every week. I think medium size in either 5/medium or 3/soft firmness would be good for beginners without vaginismus or backdoor fissures, and intermediate toy users.

Unfortunately I would group myself into the more advanced users and probably get a large. But the medium firmness is definitely workable for you? For me, I do enjoy texture, I have a glass tentacle I adore but there is definitely a difference between the glass and the textured silicone.

I would say it is plenty workable. I wouldn't call it rough and it stays in place mostly for easier insertion. Doesn't really fold in on itself so much.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
JessiTW

Postby JessiTW » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:30 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
JessiTW wrote:

I would say it is plenty workable. I wouldn't call it rough and it stays in place mostly for easier insertion. Doesn't really fold in on itself so much.

Thats nice to hear, do the suckers on it like actually give a pull/sucking feeling at all?

Return to “General Discussion”