Buy 2 Inventory, get one free!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
David Pumpkins
Any questions?

Buy 2 Inventory, get one free!

Postby David Pumpkins » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:46 pm

Heyo guys! For this weekend only, buy any two inventory toys at regular price and get the third inventory toy of equal or lesser value absolutely free!

Check out the details here!
- Just ate 40 lbs. of bamboo, time for a nap! ~
ImageTiny Exspectre by Chibity!Image
Rispy_Girl

Re: Buy 2 Inventory, get one free!

Postby Rispy_Girl » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:56 pm

exspectre wrote:Image

Heyo guys! For this weekend only, buy any two inventory toys at regular price and get the third inventory toy of equal or lesser value absolutely free!

Check out the details here!

Wow that's a pretty Fenrir. Does anyone have the inventory pic of him?
mynickname

Postby mynickname » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:26 pm

Well, I was going to jump on this but they seems to have far more of the smaller models than the sizes I wanted, and flops not allowed too. Oh well.
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:29 pm

mynickname wrote:Well, I was going to jump on this but they seems to have far more of the smaller models than the sizes I wanted, and flops not allowed too. Oh well.

I don't see where it says flops aren't allowed. Where are you seeing that?
sullenbandersnatch

Postby sullenbandersnatch » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:30 pm

mynickname wrote:Well, I was going to jump on this but they seems to have far more of the smaller models than the sizes I wanted, and flops not allowed too. Oh well.

The sale applies to all inventory toys, so Flops are allowed. If you're having issues with the discount not being applied correctly, please send in a ticket so we can take a look! ^_^
'Twas brillig...
mynickname

Postby mynickname » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:31 pm

Rispy_Girl wrote:I don't see where it says flops aren't allowed.
They said regular price only. I assume that excludes flops since they're discounted.

Edit: Well, I guess I was wrong.
Willow

Postby Willow » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:00 pm

Nice deal, but I have all the models I want... although I have been thinking about a small Flint for the warmup toy for medium Flint. Course I have Large Winston for warmup. Also though about getting a Tyson... reminds me of my beloved Chance.
But do I NEED them? Not really, so this sale isn't for me.

The future? Maybe. Unless I get a huge windfall... not right now. I have other toys (other sites) that I've had my eyes on. Then I realize I don't where those toys have been and shouldn't be lying my eyes on top of them.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:45 pm

Very tempted, but I have so few toys on my list, left, that finding them all in one go may be a bit difficult. If there's a drop...maybe.

Edit: Nothing on my wishlist is currently in stock, in either flops or ready-mades. So unless there is a massive drop, no sale for me!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Prydri

Postby Prydri » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:02 pm

Aw man, why does this have to happen when I'm penniless and haven't been getting commissions like I used to. ; ; Been dying to get a new one cause nothing helps depression like a new toy. Good hunting to those who manage to snag some goodies!
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:10 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:>inb4 people buy two toys and get a random third toy for free to sell on the second hand market later like people have been doing with the cocksheaths which is messed up imo

Is that unethical? I'll pull my ad if so.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:16 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:Is that unethical? I'll pull my ad if so.

Some people are going to view it as rude, honestly. BD was awesome enough to give away a 70 dollar toy, for free. They weren't giving it away so people could turn around and make a quick buck. That would be like someone giving you an expensive gift, only for you to turn around and sell it because you have no use for it. It's kind of uncouth.

Edit: I'm sure they expected a good handful of people to do it, but still...
Last edited by Rainbow Dasher on Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
katze

Postby katze » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:18 pm

Wish this was a thing in October when I actually plan to buy two toys! Good for people who are in the market rn though

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
mynickname

Postby mynickname » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:28 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:They weren't giving it away so people could turn around and make a quick buck. That would be like someone giving you an expensive gift, only for you to turn around and sell it because you have no use for it. It's kind of uncouth.
I view those types of things as a bit rude, but look at it from a different point of view. If you missed that sale you can still find someone selling that custom color.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:29 pm

mynickname wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:They weren't giving it away so people could turn around and make a quick buck. That would be like someone giving you an expensive gift, only for you to turn around and sell it because you have no use for it. It's kind of uncouth.
I view those types of things as a bit rude, but look at it from a different point of view. If you missed that sale you can still find someone selling that custom color.

To be fair, there are still a hundred of them in the adoptions. I would bet almost anything there will still be some there, in both sizes, in that exact colour, in another few months.

Edit: 181 of those sheaths in adoptions, actually. I bet there will be some there by the end of the year.
Last edited by Rainbow Dasher on Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:34 pm

I haven't looked through the adoptions yet, but I don't think I'll take part of this sale either. For one, I don't have three toys that I want badly enough to get right now, and for another, I suspect I'll be spending money on a dental surgery for one of my cats, so I need to not spend money. I'm also planning on taking the first of two exams by the end of the month, and that's not going to be cheap at all either.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
jessethemarshmallow
Gender: Male | sex-positive asexual/autochorissexual | Demiromantic | Engaged | DFAB

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:36 pm

I considered participating and scrolled through the entire inventory but...I guess everyone beat me to the pretties? Because 90% or more of them were solid colors. The remaining few were splits or maybe getting crazy with a two color marble. What a shame. :sniffing:
My preference is I'll daydream about anything that its species deems to be an adult with human-level intelligence and be able communicate and give consent in an understandable way.

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:37 pm

jessethemarshmallow wrote:I considered participating and scrolled through the entire inventory but...I guess everyone beat me to the pretties? Because 90% or more of them were solid colors. The remaining few were splits or maybe getting crazy with a two color marble. What a shame. :sniffing:

Was there even a drop? I don't really see anything new.
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:40 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Grimly Fiendish wrote:Is that unethical? I'll pull my ad if so.

Some people are going to view it as rude, honestly. BD was awesome enough to give away a 70 dollar toy, for free. They weren't giving it away so people could turn around and make a quick buck. That would be like someone giving you an expensive gift, only for you to turn around and sell it because you have no use for it. It's kind of uncouth.

I didn't buy the BD toys for the promotional cocksheath. That it came along free was coincidental. I'm not sure who is being hurt here... Bad Dragon? Is it wrong because I didn't try it first, and decide I don't like it, and then sell it? Also, I see other people selling unused toys here pretty regularly. I'm not sure why this would be offensive.

I can also throw it away (I will never use it). I don't need the money. It seems like a waste though.

Sorry for derailing the thread.
Last edited by Grimly Fiendish on Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jessethemarshmallow
Gender: Male | sex-positive asexual/autochorissexual | Demiromantic | Engaged | DFAB

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:40 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
jessethemarshmallow wrote:I considered participating and scrolled through the entire inventory but...I guess everyone beat me to the pretties? Because 90% or more of them were solid colors. The remaining few were splits or maybe getting crazy with a two color marble. What a shame. :sniffing:

Was there even a drop? I don't really see anything new.

I had suspected that perhaps maybe they just might drop for the sale, which is why I perused, but unfortunately, no, I didn't see anything, especially nothing like the beauty in the promo pic which is a little misleading and of a let down... :sniffing:
My preference is I'll daydream about anything that its species deems to be an adult with human-level intelligence and be able communicate and give consent in an understandable way.

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:50 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:
I didn't buy the BD toys for the promotional cocksheath. That it came along free was coincidental. I'm not sure who is being hurt here... Bad Dragon? Is it wrong because I didn't try it first, and decide I don't like it, and then sell it? Also, I see other people selling unused toys here pretty regularly. I'm not sure why this would be offensive.

I can also throw it away (I will never use it). I don't need the money. It seems like a waste though.

Sorry for derailing the thread.

Probably because those people bought those toys, and for whatever reason, decided to not even try them. I have one I bought for 275 + 120 shipping. I am trying to sell it, unused. Why? I know I will *never* be able to use something that size and firmness.

I mean, I'm sure they figured some people would turn around and try and sell it, but they can't even sell the near-200 of the things on their site. Feel free to (try and) sell it if you want, but not everyone is going to agree that it's appropriate to do so when you got it for free. That's all.

jessethemarshmallow wrote:
I had suspected that perhaps maybe they just might drop for the sale, which is why I perused, but unfortunately, no, I didn't see anything, especially nothing like the beauty in the promo pic which is a little misleading and of a let down... :sniffing:

Maybe they'll do a drop, in a little bit? If they already did one, it was way early. Normally they tend to drop toys between 8 - 10am my time. It's 8:50 am for me.

Return to “General Discussion”