Buy 2 Inventory, get one free!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Gothie Graves

Re: Buy 2 Inventory, get one free!

Postby Gothie Graves » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:28 am

Ok, so I said I wasn't going to buy anything during this sale since I am not in a place where I just have money to splurge, but I couldn't just let this opportunity slip through my fingers considering I'm saving almost $100AUD; which is probably one of the biggest savings I'll ever make on here! So, I am now the proud owner of another three delicious toys to join my Nox, which was my first toy I recently purchased and fell absolutely in love with. :misc2:

Seadragon, Tentacle and Terra. All medium size in medium firmnesses!

Mind you, I still can't afford it, but hey, at least I'll have some sexy new toys in a week and a bit! That's all that matters right? :laugh:
"I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure."
:misc11: 28 Female Australian Pansexual Kinkster Gamer :misc12:
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:27 am

Rispy_Girl wrote:
Grimly Fiendish wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Some people are going to view it as rude, honestly. BD was awesome enough to give away a 70 dollar toy, for free. They weren't giving it away so people could turn around and make a quick buck. That would be like someone giving you an expensive gift, only for you to turn around and sell it because you have no use for it. It's kind of uncouth.

I didn't buy the BD toys for the promotional cocksheath. That it came along free was coincidental. I'm not sure who is being hurt here... Bad Dragon? Is it wrong because I didn't try it first, and decide I don't like it, and then sell it? Also, I see other people selling unused toys here pretty regularly. I'm not sure why this would be offensive.

I can also throw it away (I will never use it). I don't need the money. It seems like a waste though.

Sorry for derailing the thread.

If you think selling a cocksheath that you get for free is wrong in some way, I don't think that you should be participating in the second hand forums at all. It's not like BD gave us a gift, it was to encourage customers to buy more of their inventory. They got money and made a profit off of this promotion. This isn't a matter of friends exchanging gifts. This is business. If Grimly wants to sell of the cocksheath, that's his right. And considering BD actually has a secondhand thread, it doesn't look like they have a problem with people selling and buying from other people.

I also see it as rude, I would rather buy it directly from BD to support them and not someone who just bought 2 toys and got it for free on top and now try to make profit out of it.
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
Bellus Volpe

Postby Bellus Volpe » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:18 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Bellus Volpe wrote:Does anyone know if the shop dragons can add more toys to an order that you've already completed? I made an order early today and I would like to add more items to combine shipping and if possible have them be part of the sale, its still processing as of right now.

During the last sale I bought an adoption toy, and then decided I wished I had went ahead and bought my custom as well, and they let me add my custom to my already purchased order with the adoption!
So they might be able to do something like that.

they can't combine already purchased orders, but they will let you add to an existing order!

ah yes, thank you that's exactly what I wanted to know! In the end I just decided to just make another order though but I'll remember that for next time. (:
Anxious Asexual Vixen
► Show Spoiler
NoctuMutare

Postby NoctuMutare » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:41 pm

Just took advantage of the sale as well! I have been eyeing some toys for a while but didn't want to spend a lot of money. Picked up a small Cole, mini bumble hooves, and a mini Clayton. Bumble hooves I was not expecting to want but I purchased based on the color. I only have a small nova in soft right now so I ordered these in medium firmness. All three toys are gorgeous colors and the prices could not be beat! Seems like the sizes of the minis are pretty comparable to my Nova as well.

Thanks Bad Dragon!
Alastair Moonsong

Postby Alastair Moonsong » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:06 pm

Welp, I was all excited to throw a bunch of money at this sale, but there are only three XLs in inventory - two solid grey Trents and a frankenpour Kelvin. Those models don't interest me, especially in those colors, and I'm sure I'm not alone. The previous sale had a similar problem with only a small number of XLs being available and almost all of them being solid colors or frankenpours, but they still sold, so hopefully BD takes this as a sign to pour more XLs for inventory - maybe even in actual cool colors, like so many of the smaller sizes that have been posted in the Adoption Adventures thread over the last couple weeks.
WildMilf

Postby WildMilf » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:37 pm

I have been going back in forth on this buy 2 get 1 free deal as well... but what I really would like is not available and have to be poured to take full advantage(not even a custom color blend ,CT & SC needed) ....*sigh*
well perhaps they will have a Holiday in September special..like buy 1 get the 2nd 50% off or something.. like that ..
Nova---Not In Stock :mystery: :misc2:
Flint---Not In Stock :mystery: :misc2:
Demon Dick---Not In Stock :mystery: :misc2:
Mountain Drake----Not In Stock :mystery: :misc2:
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:20 pm

Alastair Moonsong wrote:Welp, I was all excited to throw a bunch of money at this sale, but there are only three XLs in inventory - two solid grey Trents and a frankenpour Kelvin. Those models don't interest me, especially in those colors, and I'm sure I'm not alone. The previous sale had a similar problem with only a small number of XLs being available and almost all of them being solid colors or frankenpours, but they still sold, so hopefully BD takes this as a sign to pour more XLs for inventory - maybe even in actual cool colors, like so many of the smaller sizes that have been posted in the Adoption Adventures thread over the last couple weeks.

There were more XLs when the drop happened, but I guess they were all snatched up. Maybe they'll do another drop before the sale ends
mynickname

Postby mynickname » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:03 pm

Alastair Moonsong wrote:The previous sale had a similar problem with only a small number of XLs being available and almost all of them being solid colors or frankenpours, but they still sold, so hopefully BD takes this as a sign to pour more XLs for inventory
I wouldn't count on that. They rarely add suctions cups and many people have asked for that.

WildMilf wrote:Flint---Not In Stock :mystery: :misc2:
There were 4-5 when the sale started.
Armomen

Postby Armomen » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:30 am

Dang, I caved in and bought three new toys even though I really shouldn't have :excited: but they were just too pretty! Got a medium Ridley that looks all steampunk-y, a medium Tyson in a pretty blue/gold marble with glitter and a small sleipnir with a pearlescent green and purple marble that had a really cool pattern!
I make custom toys!

► Show Spoiler
NaughtyMewMew

Postby NaughtyMewMew » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:36 am

*sigh* Wish this could have been next weekend instead. I get paid Friday. T_T I suppose it's for the best, though. I need to have money to get the Mercury/Venus mix when it's released, and I'm leaning towards getting something in Peridot, too. Definitely wouldn't be able to get both of those as part of a pre-made sale quite that soon. The next Zodiac won't be released for over a week anyway.
Is finally the proud and pleasured owner of Zalkin, the adopted Anthro Dragon! v1
Order #8465
GoldenGoddess

Postby GoldenGoddess » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:11 am

Used the sale as an opportunity to make my first foray into BD. Really excited for them to arrive!
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:36 am

Congrats! I kinda used most of my funds on the sale before this one, so had to sit it out. What did you manage to get?
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:01 am

Lipton wrote:
Rispy_Girl wrote:
Grimly Fiendish wrote:
I didn't buy the BD toys for the promotional cocksheath. That it came along free was coincidental. I'm not sure who is being hurt here... Bad Dragon? Is it wrong because I didn't try it first, and decide I don't like it, and then sell it? Also, I see other people selling unused toys here pretty regularly. I'm not sure why this would be offensive.

I can also throw it away (I will never use it). I don't need the money. It seems like a waste though.

Sorry for derailing the thread.

If you think selling a cocksheath that you get for free is wrong in some way, I don't think that you should be participating in the second hand forums at all. It's not like BD gave us a gift, it was to encourage customers to buy more of their inventory. They got money and made a profit off of this promotion. This isn't a matter of friends exchanging gifts. This is business. If Grimly wants to sell of the cocksheath, that's his right. And considering BD actually has a secondhand thread, it doesn't look like they have a problem with people selling and buying from other people.

I also see it as rude, I would rather buy it directly from BD to support them and not someone who just bought 2 toys and got it for free on top and now try to make profit out of it.

I'm with Rispy on this
If it's your toy it doesn't matter how you got it it's yours to do with as you like

sell, decorate, trash, etc

don't like it?
don't buy it

And don't shame someone over what they want to do with their property.
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
GoldenGoddess

Postby GoldenGoddess » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:25 am

ChaosRed wrote:Congrats! I kinda used most of my funds on the sale before this one, so had to sit it out. What did you manage to get?

Small Apollo, small Cole and medium Fenrir. It's awful that I can't remember which colours but I'm really excited to try them out!
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:29 am

GoldenGoddess wrote:
ChaosRed wrote:Congrats! I kinda used most of my funds on the sale before this one, so had to sit it out. What did you manage to get?

Small Apollo, small Cole and medium Fenrir. It's awful that I can't remember which colours but I'm really excited to try them out!

Should be stock photos in your order history
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:34 am

GoldenGoddess wrote:

Those are pretty nice picks from what Iv'e heard...well, the Apollo and the Fenrir. Never tried Cole.
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:56 pm

Cole is nice. Smooth but nicely shaped. The knot is tapered just enough, and there's enough room beyond the knot. (IMO, of course)
KrimsonNekros

Postby KrimsonNekros » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:12 pm

I waited for the last minute hoping that some of the girls would be available. Unfortunately no such luck :crying:.

Still took advantage of the sale since I'd been considering getting some of the others for a while. So now I've got a Small Firm Gryphon, Small Medium Unflared Chance, and Mini Firm Roland on the way.

Hopefully they end up being fun to use.
psibagheera

Postby psibagheera » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:14 pm

I checked the website and saw this sale and was like. :bugeyed: So now tomorrow my day off I should be getting a package with.
Medium Medium softness Gryphon

Medium Medium Softness Sleipnir w/SC

Medium Soft firmness Nocturne

Can't wait. Looking forward to that Sleipnir.
Gribley

Postby Gribley » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:17 am

balls...missed it.
if it comes again i will leap on-bord

Return to “General Discussion”