IS IT HAPPENING?!?!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Scorpio

Re: IS IT HAPPENING?!?!

Postby Scorpio » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:47 pm

I'm not so sure about it. As many sales as they have had, they have been just as good at filling up the adoptables. Not for this last sale, I believe. But I still have to check it out.
Some new toy would be fun though. It's been a while since they had an interesting new one.
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:08 pm

If you have a warehouse full of toys which don't sell it's basically wasted money/ non profit so they definetly want to keep that as low as possible. Maybe it could be preparing for a new toy but I wouldn't overthink anything.
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:28 pm

Lol I might have had my mind changed about equine toys. They feel so good and so different that I wouldn't complain if more rolled in (but this is also an excuse for me to start buying horse toys from other companies).
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
DrZed

Postby DrZed » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:45 pm

Great, because of this thread i think of the events as of sort of liquidation sale. As if, you know, they're closing down.
Vulpine Aurora

Postby Vulpine Aurora » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:47 pm

DrZed wrote:Great, because of this thread i think of the events as of sort of liquidation sale. As if, you know, they're closing down.

I can't imagine that Bad Dragon will go down any time soon. If anything their audience is only growing larger.
The name's Quinn. I'm an extremely friendly, open-minded fellow if you ask to get to know me. Please feel free to shoot me a PM and chat if you'd like! I always welcome a good conversation, pretty much regardless of the topic.

Bad Dragon goals: Knot an XL Rex, hilt an XL Chance Unflared, and get past my legacy Large Chance Flared's medial ring.
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:49 pm

Vulpine Aurora wrote:
DrZed wrote:Great, because of this thread i think of the events as of sort of liquidation sale. As if, you know, they're closing down.

I can't imagine that Bad Dragon will go down any time soon. If anything their audience is only growing larger.

Hunger for dildos growing... Stronger!
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
DrZed

Postby DrZed » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:42 am

Vulpine Aurora wrote:

Sure hope so. Because I HAVEN'T BOUGHT ALL THE TOYS I WANT
And i want a lot XD
Well at least i want to get xl gryph and scorn...
NaughtyMewMew

Postby NaughtyMewMew » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:35 am

DrZed wrote:
Vulpine Aurora wrote:

Sure hope so. Because I HAVEN'T BOUGHT ALL THE TOYS I WANT

Same. I have two more Ultimate Fantasies I'm definitely getting, and I want to check out the sizes of Anthro Dragon and see how they compare to my V1 boy. I'll be getting a small Anthro Dragon when they release either the Venus/Moon, or Moon/Saturn marbles. I'll have to see how the first looks in promo pics to decide if I'd rather have that or the other. Or maybe I'll get both as Anthro Dragons, each in a different size. All I know for sure is I want my Anthro Dragon toys to be a marble of blue, green, and/or purple.
Is finally the proud and pleasured owner of Zalkin, the adopted Anthro Dragon! v1
Order #8465
naughtybun

Postby naughtybun » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:41 am

Hornsby I just think they're just becoming main stream for the money. They're not planning anything. :smilenox:
add, depression, anxiety. thanks mother nature.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.f-list.net/c/naughtybun
Obsydian

Postby Obsydian » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:49 am

All them red white and blue sheaths tho....
PENGUINS
RabidWulf

Postby RabidWulf » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:59 am

So long as they don't retire any of the toys I'm saving up to in order to get custom then I'll be fine. I've been chipping away at their inventory myself (all three toys were ready made adopts) but lol I can only buy so much. If they do come out with another toy *echoes the call for no more horse dicks* that'd be nice as it would be the first toy launched that I get to see here myself. And if it's any one of the lab projects I follow and voted on, then I'm definitely buying.
And if it's only sales to clear inventory? No complaints here. :smile:
someguy28

Postby someguy28 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:43 am

duncan816 wrote:P.S, If I see a butt boi whine about more equine toys plz no, you already have 3 and 1 knotted horse dong AND a sheath.
We're still waiting on that muzzle, though: https://labs.bad-dragon.com/idea/view/653
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:43 pm

They're a million dollar company; they have no reason to close down. They've had plenty of sales like this and they're still here. They're likely trying to move old stock.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:39 pm

I really feel like with all the sales that they are planning something big like a new toy and a revamp of the Labs with a contest! But I guess I am pretty optimistic :widesmile:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Fox-Titan

Postby Fox-Titan » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:57 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:

They're a million dollar company; they have no reason to close down. They've had plenty of sales like this and they're still here. They're likely trying to move old stock.

I recall them having a huge inventory clearout sale back in the beginning of the year (or maybe it was last year; I forget). Seems to be a norm
Titania Andersen

Selling a medium Kelvin! PM for information
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:18 pm

It's probably just an attempt to clear out the inventory of old stuff.
But as they're really hammering the 90s stuff both with the contest and their recent Twitter promos, I also feel like they have something partially long term coming. But idk

I mean, why put so much into a 90s theme if nothings going to happen aside from a silly advert
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Idra

Postby Idra » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:58 pm

Honestly what I want most from BD is for them to get a clue and stop filling up the inventory with stuff that they have to KNOW doesn't sell well.

Like, I get having a bunch of grey toys (even though they said no 50 shades, but hey), and I get releasing a ton of black toys for Black Friday, and I get all the Murrica sheaths for the 4th of July, but even though there's reasons for all of them, they. just. don't. sell. well. Especially not at full price. Almost nobody I've seen really wants solid color toys at all, and especially not in blacks and greys, and there can't be THAT many people who want to decorate their dicks in Murrica colors (as evidenced by the hundreds still in inventory). Honestly even with the B2G1 sale a lot of the black/grey/Murrica stuff isn't budging.

I'm sure it's more effort for them to pour marbles and pretty colors and stuff, or stuff with suction cups like a lot of people have asked for, but if they sold rather than sitting around that's got to be worth the effort.
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:58 pm

Idra wrote:Like, I get having a bunch of grey toys (even though they said no 50 shades, but hey)

To be fair they had grey premade toys LONG before the 50 shades movie hype (those grey toys have been a thing since I found BD way back in the day). And as for the black, it makes sense on certain models (like equines and ridley), but for the most part other than those there isn't a real want for toys in black (unless someone wants an all black collection... which actually sounds cool now that I imagine it xD )
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Idra

Postby Idra » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:15 pm

Akanisen wrote:
Idra wrote:Like, I get having a bunch of grey toys (even though they said no 50 shades, but hey)

To be fair they had grey premade toys LONG before the 50 shades movie hype (those grey toys have been a thing since I found BD way back in the day). And as for the black, it makes sense on certain models (like equines and ridley), but for the most part other than those there isn't a real want for toys in black (unless someone wants an all black collection... which actually sounds cool now that I imagine it xD )

Tbh the fact that the grey toys have been around for that long and aren't related to 50 shades kind of makes it MORE baffling. Like, pretty much ALL of the oldest toys in adoptions are black and grey, and as far as I can tell, grey isn't a standard color option at all (meaning it wasn't popular enough to make standard) and black only is on certain toys (like Ridley). Idk, it's just like, why...

But that's just my off-topic little rant, ovbiously BD can do what they want and they're doing fine financially :)
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:19 pm

Idra wrote:Tbh the fact that the grey toys have been around for that long and aren't related to 50 shades kind of makes it MORE baffling. Like, pretty much ALL of the oldest toys in adoptions are black and grey, and as far as I can tell, grey isn't a standard color option at all (meaning it wasn't popular enough to make standard) and black only is on certain toys (like Ridley). Idk, it's just like, why...

But that's just my off-topic little rant, ovbiously BD can do what they want and they're doing fine financially :)

My guess is that grey is either the cheapest color, or it's like a base color or something they have an abundant of for whatever reason.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”