IS IT HAPPENING?!?!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Screamy

Re: IS IT HAPPENING?!?!

Postby Screamy » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:29 pm

Idra wrote:
Akanisen wrote:
Idra wrote:Like, I get having a bunch of grey toys (even though they said no 50 shades, but hey)

To be fair they had grey premade toys LONG before the 50 shades movie hype (those grey toys have been a thing since I found BD way back in the day). And as for the black, it makes sense on certain models (like equines and ridley), but for the most part other than those there isn't a real want for toys in black (unless someone wants an all black collection... which actually sounds cool now that I imagine it xD )

Tbh the fact that the grey toys have been around for that long and aren't related to 50 shades kind of makes it MORE baffling. Like, pretty much ALL of the oldest toys in adoptions are black and grey, and as far as I can tell, grey isn't a standard color option at all (meaning it wasn't popular enough to make standard) and black only is on certain toys (like Ridley). Idk, it's just like, why...

But that's just my off-topic little rant, ovbiously BD can do what they want and they're doing fine financially :)

THe grey and black ones I think tend to be test pours. I know when they release new toys or are testing new toys, they release a shitload of grey ones once the toy's released. You'll see a lot with the same errors as they work out the flaws with the molds. It's probably just cheaper to do.
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:54 pm

duncan816 wrote:So some of you may have noticed that BD is having a lot of inventory sales lately. This is making me suspicious that we may be getting some new toys soon, a lot of people have noticed BD's been dry of new designs for a while now and I think their trying to empty inventory to make room for the new inventory's.

Feel free to rant below about what you wish for it to be!

P.S, If I see a butt boi whine about more equine toys plz no, you already have 3 and 1 knotted horse dong AND a sheath.

I'm not a buttboi but we don't have a Hippogriff. which I guess would be topped with knubs, have the medial ring and a taper, and "pubic feather" base
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:56 pm

Faffy the FauxFox wrote:I'm not a buttboi but we don't have a Hippogriff. which I guess would be topped with knubs, have the medial ring and a taper, and "pubic feather" base

Ok, I agree we don't need more dog/horse toys, but damn a Hippogriff dong would be awesome!
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:59 pm

what about that horse mouth?
to go with the vagina, penis and butt

it's the holy (quatrain?)

werewolf canine mouth, dragon mouth, butt and vaginas, canine butt, canine vagina, wearwolf vagina, lots of penis.

mouths, butts, penis and vagoos for each species/race

but yeah. horse smorse.
I don't know how one would reinvent unicorn penis. the idea of a unicorn horn sounds not sexy. rubber or not
__________________________________________________________________________________
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:08 pm

Faffy the FauxFox wrote:what about that horse mouth?
to go with the vagina, penis and butt

Sure, thats the only thing missing. And I think it would be a really nice thing.
(I blame tokifujis comics for actually wanting one...)
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
jessethemarshmallow
Gender: Male | sex-positive asexual/autochorissexual | Demiromantic | Engaged | DFAB

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:45 pm

Lipton wrote:If you have a warehouse full of toys which don't sell it's basically wasted money/ non profit so they definetly want to keep that as low as possible. Maybe it could be preparing for a new toy but I wouldn't overthink anything.

Pretty much this. :) But a new model would be intriguing. I've now completed my collection, so I'd only be buying new ones based on pretty drops.
My preference is I'll daydream about anything that its species deems to be an adult with human-level intelligence and be able communicate and give consent in an understandable way.

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:09 pm

maybe they are building up to another voteing

Return to “General Discussion”