I miss split lips on my penetrables... I really do!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Zephic

I miss split lips on my penetrables... I really do!

Postby Zephic » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:29 pm

looking at sofia, I'm sad, angry and disappointed. those lips, would look so delicious with a shade of pink, or even green. and yet I was hoping things would change from earlier this year... nothing changed.

I haven't posted in... god knows how long, but when BD started this whole "streamlining" crap back when freaking fast forever and ever and ever was posted, split lips were pretty much dropped along with all of the "easily flopped" colors.

I miss split lips, I really do. having a split lip on my penetrables adds character to them, it adds a visual feel to them that makes it "a little more real".

please bad dragon, slow down. take your time, trying to rush things out is making your most loyal customers infuriated. please avoid the fate that overkill studios did with payday 2 and alienating their veteran userbase.

I wish that split lips will return to the color tables, I am willing to wait for them.
Rispy_Girl

Re: I miss split lips on my penetrables... I really do!

Postby Rispy_Girl » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:41 pm

If it's any consolation there were one or two drops recently that had split lips. They might still do it if you ticket or you might be able to wait for it to drop in adoptions.
kt~

Postby kt~ » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:05 pm

Actually I think some people ticketed to ask if they could get split lips, and CS said they couldn't do them under any circumstance :(

But they did just drop a few in adoptions so maybe you can get lucky someday and snag one.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection

Postby Sticky » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:31 am

It just depends on whatever agent you get when you make a ticket. Some tell you to fuck yourselves and some say okay. You shouldn't really judge until you ticket yourself. Do you really think that the people who post about getting denied are the only people that ticket for it? Of course not, they are just upset and feel a need to vent somewhere. I can say that some people have got some pretty fancy customs through tickets over the course of this year.
Willow

Postby Willow » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:31 pm

I never knew about split lips until it was too late. I would've gotten them on some of my toys if I knew.
...I remember somebody painting their Snowball to look like a whitetail deer. I don't what kind of paint he used and how long it lasted... maybe you could paint the lips. It would be temporary and I would a test patch first to make sure if won't fuck up the toy.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
LucaRyu

Postby LucaRyu » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:13 pm

kt~ wrote:Actually I think some people ticketed to ask if they could get split lips, and CS said they couldn't do them under any circumstance :(

But they did just drop a few in adoptions so maybe you can get lucky someday and snag one.

I wouldnt be surprised if this was the case. I have ticketed CS in the past about "things they used to do" and seeing if I can get it on a custom order and its just a flat no. If its out of their way effort wise or more prone to cause a flop, they just wont do it.
I understand why its this way but I am kinda sad to see the direction BD has gone.
I miss how things were ran before dragon dicks went mainstream.
My FurAffinity

Toys I currently own:
Nox,The Night Drake: Med/5
Cole the Dane: cumtube, Sm/5
Wereable: onesize
Flint: Sm/5
Dragon's Tongue: Large/3

Return to “General Discussion”