Opinions on Stan?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
BenjiBear

Opinions on Stan?

Postby BenjiBear » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:08 pm

Relativity new user here! I was browsing the products section the other day and stumbled upon Stan the T. Rex. I absolutely love his design and stylistically is one of my favorites on the store. Of course, it would be a bit daunting for this one to be my first toy :blush: . Most likely it will be something I work towards. I'm just interested if anyone has had experiences or opinions on Stan. Thanks!
18 - Male - Bisexual - Single - Student - Adventurous :stick:
Rainbow Dasher

Re: Opinions on Stan?

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:15 pm

Definitely don't make him your first ever toy; it will end in frustration. While there are a few folks out there who love Stan, the majority, at least on the forums, don't care for him at all. The curve in the shaft is what gives people the most trouble. I have a small Stan and have only ever been able to use him in entirety, once. The curve just doesn't want to cooperate with me, ever. My husband had a lot of trouble taking my small Stan, too, and he usually uses large and XL toys. The curve is just a royal pain in the ass to work with, at times.

He's either a toy you love or you can't really stand.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:24 pm

I agree, not an appropriate first toy.
I've never seen an "okay" reaction to Stan, it seems to be love or hate.
I love him (vaginally) but that curve likes to bend him out of you at times and he's not the easiest to use.
Feliciaty

Postby Feliciaty » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:28 pm

I adore my own small stan because of that sharp curve. But I have no idea how it works anally since it has such a tight curve (Perhaps you should fit the curve inwards towards your stomach and not outwards). Perhaps it'll be your thing, perhaps not. But I certainly wouldn't make it your first toy ever. It's a bit too bulky for first timers to start off and the smallest is around the size of a medium of some toys.

But yeah, if huge bulky insertions are your thing then it's something you can work up to! :stick:
Female|Asexual|Not looking for partner
|21|Artist|Writer|
Misstori50

Postby Misstori50 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:57 pm

I have a small Stan that I really enjoy. That being said, still wouldn't really recommend for a first toy. For one, it's huge. Even in small. I can't, and don't want to use him all the time, it's just too much work. If I didn't have a warm up toy, I would never be able to use it.
Twili

Postby Twili » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:40 pm

I feel like any discussion I've seen on Stan here has provoked a lot of mixed reactions. I still want to try him eventually, so hopefully I'll fall in the "love it" camp, haha.
Collection :D
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist II: The Return
► Show Spoiler
BenjiBear

Postby BenjiBear » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:01 pm

Twili wrote:I feel like any discussion I've seen on Stan here has provoked a lot of mixed reactions. I still want to try him eventually, so hopefully I'll fall in the "love it" camp, haha.

That's why I asked about Stan. People either love or hate him, and I was curious of peoples personal experiences or opinions on him. I'm also hoping to fall into that "love it" camp too lol.
18 - Male - Bisexual - Single - Student - Adventurous :stick:
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:45 pm

I have a Large Stan and I love love love him, but he's not a beginner toy. Even half the toy is incredibly filling, and I can take my time working the curve in (or not!). I can't speak personally to using smaller sizes, but going by the stock photos and the feedback I've read on the forums, the curve is really abrupt when you don't have much length to work with. Which is great if you love a strong curve, but that's a very polarizing kind of characteristic for a toy to have.

So yes he's amazing but for a beginner toy I recommend looking at models with a more tapered head and not quite as strong a curve.

You say this would be your first toy, but what sort of experience do you have with penetration? Do you have a sense of what kind of stimulation you like best? Are you just taken with how overwhemingly sexy Stan's model is?
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Gribley

Postby Gribley » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:27 am

I have had nothing but joy from my stan. I think he is utterly sublime, and the curve works extremely well with me, far prefer it to straight toys. In small and medium firmness I recommend it.
The head can be an issue, but then again people use flared chance.

Return to “General Discussion”