New Releases- Pearce and Lana

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
RigidDreamer

Re: New Releases- Pearce and Lana

Postby RigidDreamer » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:24 pm

blckbird wrote:The thing is, there isn't a lot of silicone human toys that are big enough for people's likings, normally they don't get any thicker then 2 inches in diameter, and that's disappointing.

Check out Mr. Hankey's Toys, SquarePeg's realistic line, and Exotic Erotic's Halfling.
KatieCD

Postby KatieCD » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:32 pm

RigidDreamer wrote:
blckbird wrote:The thing is, there isn't a lot of silicone human toys that are big enough for people's likings, normally they don't get any thicker then 2 inches in diameter, and that's disappointing.

Check out Mr. Hankey's Toys, SquarePeg's realistic line, and Exotic Erotic's Halfling.

Can second mrhankeystoys, awesome large human-shaped silicone dongs.

I am looking forward to owning a Large Pearce when I am to purchase anotheyr toy. I've been looking forward to another human like toy from BD
RigidDreamer

Postby RigidDreamer » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:35 pm

KatieCD wrote:Can second mrhankeystoys, awesome large human-shaped silicone dongs.

About how soft/firm is their silicone compared to BD's? They just call it "soft".
Manta

Postby Manta » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:37 pm

I by myself don't like cockrings on people but on a dildo its something different, especially when its the same material as the rest and not metal. I like the new dick, i think its fun :P
I mean, we have had so many fantasy dicks in various shapes so why not add this one. I really like the idea of the Orc, hes more likely to wear a ring than the croco imo.
Last edited by Manta on Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KatieCD

Postby KatieCD » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:39 pm

RigidDreamer wrote:
KatieCD wrote:Can second mrhankeystoys, awesome large human-shaped silicone dongs.

About how soft/firm is their silicone compared to BD's? They just call it "soft".

mrhankeystoys soft feels a little firmer than BDs medium, not sure about their firm. I own the ramrodder and XXXplorer in soft.
RigidDreamer

Postby RigidDreamer » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:43 pm

KatieCD wrote:
RigidDreamer wrote:

mrhankeystoys soft feels a little firmer than BDs medium, not sure about their firm. I own the ramrodder and XXXplorer in soft.

Thanks so much! I wonder if their new "75% erect firmness" is closer to BD's soft/OO30.
Sythorn

Postby Sythorn » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:46 pm

Just want to add my name to the list of people excited over the new releases. I feel there's significant overlap between the furry fandom and fantasy fetishes; so having an orc dildo is a great fit for Bad Dragon. To be earnest, I'm not personally a fan of piercings, so I don't know that it's for me. But the model looks very orcish, so whether I ever purchase one or not, I'm glad it's part of their lineup.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:50 pm

KatieCD wrote:
RigidDreamer wrote:

Can second mrhankeystoys, awesome large human-shaped silicone dongs.

I am looking forward to owning a Large Pearce when I am to purchase anotheyr toy. I've been looking forward to another human like toy from BD

The company makes some nice looking toys. Yet dang are they long and super thick.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:22 pm

The Basilisk Sheath's Mossy Stone color would make a good orc or croc color for Pearce.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Bakpakgrrl

Postby Bakpakgrrl » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:30 pm

Does anyone know if they dropped any Pearces in soft? I'm only seeing mediums now, which is kind of odd for such a girthy toy.
My toybox overfloweth :misc12:....current toy count: 24
Currently selling a nice Large Echo in 5 here!
Currently selling an EE Reptilian and Monster Buck here!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:35 pm

Bakpakgrrl wrote:Does anyone know if they dropped any Pearces in soft? I'm only seeing mediums now, which is kind of odd for such a girthy toy.

I didn't see a single one, which is the main reason I didn't order a ready-made Pearce, on the spot.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:13 pm

I am considering Pearce. I love orcs, so much, and have been curious about piercings (while still nervous about actual piercings, because I don't know much about them). I'm really into the character art. The look of the actual toy isn't 100% up my alley but he looks like he would have a wonderful size and shape in use. I think large Pearce would be a really nice big toy, but maybe I should start with medium.

But now I'm still trying to decide if I want to order another Flint, Pearce, or the Halfling from Exotic Erotics. (or in the actual orc category, Exotic Erotics has one).
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
blckbird

Postby blckbird » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:17 pm

RigidDreamer wrote:

Thanks for the links! Wow I actually remember looking at squarepegs and wanting to get one but I had totally forgot about them while waiting on the extra money to get their stuff haha :D
ShyDragon

Postby ShyDragon » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:17 pm

I actually like Pearce. Though I adore my collection of fantasy toys(all but 1 are BD toys), I actually don't mind human-like dildos at all. Shape and size matter more to me than aesthetics. Even still, Pearce still looks good as he is. I'm not into piercings at all, or orcs for that matter, but if I imagine the piercing on the toy as a bead of cum then it doesn't really affect me.

What appeals to me the most is his size and lack of rough textures. I already have a small Flint and I love him a lot. However, Flint's texture rubs me the wrong way sometimes. I know for a fact that Pearce won't. While I'm not in the market for a toy at the moment, Pearce is definitely on my list.

I know some people are skeptical or even downright disapproving of Pearce due to the fact that he looks more human than fantasy but I'm not one of those people. I'm not saying it's wrong for someone to dislike Pearce...I mean to each their own, right? But the fantasy factor for me comes mostly from my imagination. While I definitely appreciate an exotic looking dick, both in appearance and color, the fact remains that when I use my toys...they're often out of sight :wink: . So shape and size are the top priorities for me.

In the end, Pearce will eventually end up in my toy box.
---------------------------------Toys I Own---------------------------------

Small Gryphon ---- Small Clayton ---- Small Nox ---- Medium Nox
Small Nova ---- Medium Fenrir ---- Small Vergil ---- Small Xar
Small Sleipnir ---- Small Scorn ---- Medium Scorn ---- Small Flint
Medium Nocturne----Mini Stan ---- Medium Chance ---- Small Pearce
Mountain Drake----Small Axel

Creator of Ryuu the Eastern Dragon--Labs
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:30 pm

Mmm I love piercings :misc2: :excited:

I would have gotten a large Pearce but didn't see any interesting colors in adoptions. Preferably a flop... Either there weren't any or I was too late and missed them. Also still waiting for a unique Sofia to drop.
Penetrables comparison: here
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:33 pm

Ok I just had a good laugh.

Looking at Lana's Stock image, the URL is Ultimatefantashe :laugh:

http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inv ... _stock.JPG
DoorsofDurin

Postby DoorsofDurin » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:58 pm

*skims of pages of salt*

Oh yes, Pearce is the Qunari dick I've been looking for. The things I am going to do with that dong ... omg. And Cauldron is a pretty good color for it, too. I think I'll buy a ready made for now and might get a custom in a different size later.

Medium circ is ... 8 inches? I can probably take that?

I love that he has a big bally base like Echo, makes it much easier to use.
Collection and wishes under spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
memphs

Postby memphs » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:59 pm

DoorsofDurin wrote:*skims of pages of salt*

Oh yes, Pearce is the Qunari dick I've been looking for. The things I am going to do with that dong ... omg. And Cauldron is a pretty good color for it, too. I think I'll buy a ready made for now and might get a custom in a different size later.

Oh, wow I didn't even think of a Qunari character for Pearce :excited: And that piercing fits really well with Iron Bull too...
Cauldron with a red pride streak to look like vitaar sounds like a good idea for my next custom!
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
Ningyo

Postby Ningyo » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:58 pm

Are the 4th Kind and 5th Kind colorations not showing up on Pearce's page for anyone else? I am really, really tempted to get one in 5th Kind (green + glow in the dark = Super Mutant hehe) but it's not showing up for me... even though the model supports marbles. Hmm. I ticketed about it, hopefully it's just an oversight...
9/22/17 - Have two toys for sale:
Small Xar in Firm
Medium Zaratan in Medium
Both in pretty colors that glow in the dark, like-new condition. Please PM me for more info. :)
DoorsofDurin

Postby DoorsofDurin » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:15 pm

memphs wrote:
DoorsofDurin wrote:*skims of pages of salt*

Oh, wow I didn't even think of a Qunari character for Pearce :excited: And that piercing fits really well with Iron Bull too...
Cauldron with a red pride streak to look like vitaar sounds like a good idea for my next custom!

Ooh, I hope that turns out awesome. Pearce looks like a fanart dick made silicone. I <3 it.
Collection and wishes under spoiler.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”