New Releases- Pearce and Lana

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
HungryStray

Re: New Releases- Pearce and Lana

Postby HungryStray » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:43 pm

DoorsofDurin wrote:Ooh, I hope that turns out awesome. Pearce looks like a fanart dick made silicone. I <3 it.

Yes. This, this right here. I'm stoked about Pearce because he captures exactly what I imagine an Orc's junk to look like. Which is why I had to go ahead and custom order a large one. What good is an Orc willy if it's not gonna break my pelvis? Yaaaaaasssss. <3
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
NaughtyMewMew

Postby NaughtyMewMew » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:15 pm

Lipton wrote:Guess what... a logo \o/

They really dont give any fucks anymore

The lack of story, character description, or even any kind of character ART for Lana are all that's needed to know this. That plus the sub par character art for the other penetratable that was released recently. I wouldn't mind the logo so much if they at least pretended to care about everything else.
Is finally the proud and pleasured owner of Zalkin, the adopted Anthro Dragon! v1
Order #8465
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:31 pm

Ningyo wrote:Are the 4th Kind and 5th Kind colorations not showing up on Pearce's page for anyone else? I am really, really tempted to get one in 5th Kind (green + glow in the dark = Super Mutant hehe) but it's not showing up for me... even though the model supports marbles. Hmm. I ticketed about it, hopefully it's just an oversight...

I don't want to stop you from getting one but just for the correctness: Super mutants are actually genderless and not fertile anymore. But yea, just wanted to say that ^^
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Ningyo

Postby Ningyo » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:22 am

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:
Ningyo wrote:Are the 4th Kind and 5th Kind colorations not showing up on Pearce's page for anyone else? I am really, really tempted to get one in 5th Kind (green + glow in the dark = Super Mutant hehe) but it's not showing up for me... even though the model supports marbles. Hmm. I ticketed about it, hopefully it's just an oversight...

I don't want to stop you from getting one but just for the correctness: Super mutants are actually genderless and not fertile anymore. But yea, just wanted to say that ^^

Lol yeah I know, but, oh well. :stick:
ETA: I'm more in to having my toy colorations fit the general theme of whatever I'm basing it off of, even if it's not accurate. Super Mutants don't glow in the dark either, like the 5th Kind coloration does, but glow in the dark does fit the "radioactive" theme of the games... so idk. But yeah I get where you're coming from because I know a lot of the lore too. :dukacola:
Last edited by Ningyo on Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
9/22/17 - Have two toys for sale:
Small Xar in Firm
Medium Zaratan in Medium
Both in pretty colors that glow in the dark, like-new condition. Please PM me for more info. :)
3TK

Postby 3TK » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:38 am

I'm...not gonna actually bitch about these newbie toys. :mystery:

For Lana, I'm glad that there's a human-like fleshlight. It's been sorely needed for awhile. Paws knows that whenever my friends get excited over hearing that there are safe penetrables out there, they immediately ask "Where are the human vags at?!" and...then I have to embarrassingly disappoint them. :misc6: :eyeroll:

Now Pearce...I'm actually pretty happy for. He kind of reminds me of a texture-less Flint. Now, this is just my opinion at a glance, so no one has to take it seriously, but I know my SO quite likes Flint but finds his texture overwhelming for his, ehm, rear. While I apparently have a vagina made of iron, his rear is delicate. So I think Pearce is going to be fun and...may actually be a purchase of sorts in the future for us. My SO also loves how girthy is he, too, which he thinks is quite sexy (and why he loves Flint's look in the first place). :liplick:

Now for the criticisms...
I don't really have any crits for Lana. But I would've preferred her to be a little more...noticeable as the Ultimate Fantasy's penetrable opposite? Because she sure didn't seem to be right away, particularly given the UF's origins.

...Pearce doesn't have Fades as an option? Not even in Medium, or even Large+? What gives? I could've sworn I saw some pretty boss-looking Fades earlier... I mean, Orc or Crocodile, fantasy-wise, a Fade would've been amazing to add as a color repertoire.

Lastly...still not a fan of the logo, but...is it just me, or did they downsize it? It seems kind of smaller at least on Pearce's model. Maybe I'm a little delusional from working so much. :misc4: :unamused:

Anyway, these are just my scattered pennies so late at night. Thank you for reading. :misc2: :nomnom:
DizzySchizo

Postby DizzySchizo » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:52 am

► Show Spoiler

They had a few fades up for adoption, so they obviously can do it. I'm toying with ticketing just to ask, because I really wanna know, why have art in the colors they do, with no option for that color other than trying to figure it out on your own... Or ticket about fades/split. Maybe they're waiting for a demand to build up for it? And a split firmness option would be amazing, although I can understand why there's not.

I get what you're saying about Flint, once I get him I'll probably understand a little more. His texture was definitely why I waited so long to give him a chance, but in a probably too small lengthwise for me, mini.

Agree with the Lana remark 100%
:stick: Too kawaii to function
3TK

Postby 3TK » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:23 am

DizzySchizo wrote:They had a few fades up for adoption, so they obviously can do it. I'm toying with ticketing just to ask, because I really wanna know, why have art in the colors they do, with no option for that color other than trying to figure it out on your own... Or ticket about fades/split. Maybe they're waiting for a demand to build up for it? And a split firmness option would be amazing, although I can understand why there's not.

I get what you're saying about Flint, once I get him I'll probably understand a little more. His texture was definitely why I waited so long to give him a chance, but in a probably too small lengthwise for me, mini.

Agree with the Lana remark 100%

I thought I saw a few Fades up for Adoption earlier! That's why I was definitely confused when I didn't see it as a default when I was messing around with the options. I first tried out with a size that'd be good for me (Medium-Large range - I wasn't sure what my SO wanted) and...nada. :unamused:
Ticketing might work and they may allow it. Some models they'll allow Fades (even if they don't show it as a default option) if you ticket as long as you're okay with the model being Medium+ size.

So! For those of your reading and looking into Fades for this model, I certainly implore you to try to ticket.
I would, but...moths currently have made a home in my wallet for now. :misc6: :widesmile: So maybe I'll ask one of these days!

I have a Small/Firm Flint myself. I adored him until I sized-up. :nomnom: But he's certainly hit or miss for people because he is definitely texture-heavy (though quite a hit for those who do love him! no bias!), and since I personally got mine in Firm it was certainly noticeable (but amazing for my body-type!). - Some people say that the texture for them can be too much even in Soft! So Flint is certainly a beast with texture! I'd definitely read some reviews for him before taking the plunge; he's a popular dragon-man for a reason. :smile:
Of course, that's when my SO learned the hard way that we kind of like the opposite things when it comes to dildos. :misc6: :blush: It was...not a smart idea for him to try my Flint without my supervision. ... :laugh: (He's okay, don't worry! Just a loud "yeeouch!" from the bedroom was heard that day!)
DizzySchizo

Postby DizzySchizo » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:42 am

► Show Spoiler

I kind of either want to wait for Krampus Present to come back, and get him in that, orrrrr ask for a Krampus Present fade(green to... Bronze? Gold? I'm not sure what color that is). I'm waiting on someone who got one of those fade beauties to give me a little review/comparison to decide if I want him/what size to get if I want him, and then I'd either ticket or wait until December.... And my wallet will thank me. Then again, I could slide the fade question in when I ask about Slasher Silver. It might come back in January, but if I'd potentially be ordering in December, I'd want it then... I just can't decide what toy I don't already have to get Slasher Silver in, I just know I want that color.
:stick: Too kawaii to function
NaughtyMewMew

Postby NaughtyMewMew » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:30 am

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:

Not all of them are. Different strains of FEV had different effects on Super Mutants. Some of them kept gender traits, though I don't know if they're fertile to the point of being able to reproduce.
Is finally the proud and pleasured owner of Zalkin, the adopted Anthro Dragon! v1
Order #8465
BlastShelter

Postby BlastShelter » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:09 am

NaughtyMewMew wrote:
Ghost_the_Crow wrote:

Not all of them are. Different strains of FEV had different effects on Super Mutants. Some of them kept gender traits, though I don't know if they're fertile to the point of being able to reproduce.

In the Fallout 1 there is a way to defeat the Master: acquire the "Vree's autopsy report" for infertility proof, talk to the Master and he will commit suicide.
In Tactics, a supermutant scientist try to fix this problem (but the game is considered non canon) and is stopped by the Brotherhood.

And in "Van Buren" (cancelled Fallout 3), one twisted experiment solved the infertility of ghouls.
I'll get you next time, Knot! Next time!
Last one alive lock the door.
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:22 am

BlastShelter wrote:
NaughtyMewMew wrote:
Ghost_the_Crow wrote:

In the Fallout 1 there is a way to defeat the Master: acquire the "Vree's autopsy report" for infertility proof, talk to the Master and he will commit suicide.
In Tactics, a supermutant scientist try to fix this problem (but the game is considered non canon) and is stopped by the Brotherhood.

And in "Van Buren" (cancelled Fallout 3), one twisted experiment solved the infertility of ghouls.

Ok yes, they have Male/Female(Lily in NV) personalities but biologically they are genderless which might be the cause for their infertility
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
BorisLover

Postby BorisLover » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:00 am

I actually got really excited when I saw Pearce. Im on the hunt for a mean big thick cock, something I can attach to a more grotesque fantasy, and this fits the bill pretty nicely.
The PA fascinates me immensly and i love the proportions.
I am however pretty bummed he doesnt support a fade cause that would look amazing with this one.
Avatar made by Drazard ! ~ Happily Claimed ~ ♡
Gribley

Postby Gribley » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:24 am

This is a vote with your wallet thing I feel.
I am not a fan, I definitely won't be buying but I get why they did it.
Bad dragon are a commercial enterprise, their sole reason to exist is to make money, and from that perspective it makes total sense to try and capture a greater share of the market. Bad dragon doesn't owe me anything, i have no right to expect to be catered to, this is not tumblr.
That said I expect this will throw a lot of water on people's passion for the company. Even I find it pretty jading really. Kinda like Rolls-Royce started making mopeds, I feel it cheapens the brand.

I feel that bad dragon alredy completely fails to justify their asking cost, designs this cookie cutter going for standard (danm high) prices certainly does not endear the company to me.
blckbird

Postby blckbird » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:26 am

KatieCD wrote:
RigidDreamer wrote:
KatieCD wrote:Can second mrhankeystoys, awesome large human-shaped silicone dongs.

About how soft/firm is their silicone compared to BD's? They just call it "soft".

mrhankeystoys soft feels a little firmer than BDs medium, not sure about their firm. I own the ramrodder and XXXplorer in soft.

How were you supposed to know the dimensions of each toy on the mr hankey website, from someone whose bought from them? i can't seem to find any info like that on there or on the product pages
Zoth

Postby Zoth » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:00 am

I do not like Pearce, it has nothing special. By the way, I wouldn't like get fucked by an orc or ogre...
Happy owner of Chance, Cole, Charlie (EE) and Akita (ZF). :)
Moonmeat

Postby Moonmeat » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:13 am

Kinda sad to see BD going down the tubes of "we're only here to make money" instead of living up to what everyone loved about them; making fantasies real.

Like I get it, money is important in today's world but holy cow. :psyduck: Like... If I wanted to be buying more realistic dicks and vaginas I would go to a generic site for them (granted if they aren't made by unsafe materials). Every toy is as uninspiring as the last lmao I am also, for one, tired of seeing every sleeve they make unrealistically the same. :v Why can't they make toys with some actual labia instead of the whole..... labia-less??? I mean the only female sleeves they have that have even the TINIEST amount of labia are Mary, Janine and the Anthro Shark (didn't she have a name....????). The sellout attitude BD has adopted is just.. no thank ya.

Also I'm pretty sure awhile back I saw a labs design with the same idea of the Prince Albert piercing? The model is nice and I like the fact that they added the piercing, but I'm sure I saw something of similar design on the labs once? IDEK. Anywho, it'd be nice if they would stop designing all this stuff to cater to other human beans who don't want toys that look like "fantasy" parts because holy moly. This local monster lover don't like the direction they are going. They haven't really had anything unique since the Jurassic Park promo. :misc4: As a WoW lover, I don't mind the idea of an orc but I can definitely see the distaste for that and other such species. :v I would take more generic dog-themed dongers and horse junk before any more of this human-like stuff.
Zombiehorse287

Postby Zombiehorse287 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:23 am

I'm hesitant to say but.. the toys lately are getting so normal. Remember when it was funny and actually a joke to get Ultimate Fantasy? The past few toys especially the penetrables look like they could be found on any other sex toy website.

I feel the same about the insertables granted I love the buldgy look and piercing on Pearce. (ah OK that name makes sense now) But I would've LOVED the little chubby gator art and am frankly kinda put off by the ogre art.
And with the gator being the alternative it feels like they're trying to have their "normal" audience as target and throw their fantasy audience scraps.

Oh well. At least Pearce looks good!
My babies:
► Show Spoiler

“Comparison is the thief of joy” – Theodore Roosevelt
hooooonk
Moonmeat

Postby Moonmeat » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:25 am

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Gribley

Postby Gribley » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:40 am

tentacletommy wrote:
Gribley wrote:I feel that bad dragon already completely fails to justify their asking cost, designs this cookie cutter going for standard (danm high) prices certainly does not endear the company to me.

Yeah, some of the new toys are expensive, yet have simple designs that shouldn't present manufacturing difficulties.

for me its a question of where the value comes from.
from looking at what other companies are doing the cost of making a platinum cure toy is not enormous, they make a profit selling far fay cheaper, yet bd is by far the most expensive. i always assumed that the value came from extra cost's in research, design and the fact that it is a pretty heavy hitter of a brand, and you pay for that privilege.

well these designs are so simple you could carve the mold out of block's of plaster, and get some much needed texture as a happy side effect, i now know they move so much product that their margins must be enormous, the cost of their R&D will be easily covered nothing.
and as for the premium brand selling point, well they certainly seem to be working pretty hard to devalue that. couple this with what i feel is a drop in the hands on customer care that i was so impressed by earlier on (customer care is pretty spartan and cold now) and i really thing that BD as a company no longer justifies its price, its kinda just another dildo company now, and i really don't get the mental impression of anything particularly special.
if rolex sold a line of MacDonald licensed watches would you really look at your old $2500 watch with the same degree of respect and admiration??
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:35 am

Gribley wrote:
tentacletommy wrote:
Gribley wrote:I feel that bad dragon already completely fails to justify their asking cost, designs this cookie cutter going for standard (danm high) prices certainly does not endear the company to me.

Yeah, some of the new toys are expensive, yet have simple designs that shouldn't present manufacturing difficulties.

for me its a question of where the value comes from.
from looking at what other companies are doing the cost of making a platinum cure toy is not enormous, they make a profit selling far fay cheaper, yet bd is by far the most expensive. i always assumed that the value came from extra cost's in research, design and the fact that it is a pretty heavy hitter of a brand, and you pay for that privilege.

well these designs are so simple you could carve the mold out of block's of plaster, and get some much needed texture as a happy side effect, i now know they move so much product that their margins must be enormous, the cost of their R&D will be easily covered nothing.
and as for the premium brand selling point, well they certainly seem to be working pretty hard to devalue that. couple this with what i feel is a drop in the hands on customer care that i was so impressed by earlier on (customer care is pretty spartan and cold now) and i really thing that BD as a company no longer justifies its price, its kinda just another dildo company now, and i really don't get the mental impression of anything particularly special.
if rolex sold a line of MacDonald licensed watches would you really look at your old $2500 watch with the same degree of respect and admiration??

BD is like every big company, you definetly pay more for the name. It's a legit business method and as long it works there is no need to change that though.
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.

Return to “General Discussion”