Weekend Colors

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Weekend Colors

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:33 pm

Enchanted Apple calls to me... I think I may have to get it on an Anthro Dragon. Too bad none of them are able to be done on Pearce.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
reine
Posts: 1428
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:39 pm
Gender: F
Location: Canada

Re: Weekend Colors

Postby reine » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:49 pm

It's too bad Pearce doesn't support highlights. :( The sloppy seconds one that was in the Adoptions a while back looked really good, and I think it'd look nice in Spooky Seconds.

Does anyone know why highlights aren't an option? Like, does the piercing mess it up or something?
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
User avatar
Arumaeruma
Posts: 3353
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 pm
Gender: Female- Bisexual

Re: Weekend Colors

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:51 pm

reine wrote:It's too bad Pearce doesn't support highlights. :( The sloppy seconds one that was in the Adoptions a while back looked really good, and I think it'd look nice in Spooky Seconds.

Does anyone know why highlights aren't an option? Like, does the piercing mess it up or something?

When I asked all they said were manufacturing limitations. I was pretty disappointed he would look super hot with a sloppy seconds and a lot of the ones I saw in the adoptions looked nice. I wanted Halloween black and sloppy seconds, ended up getting opal instead
User avatar
reine
Posts: 1428
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:39 pm
Gender: F
Location: Canada

Re: Weekend Colors

Postby reine » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:25 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
reine wrote:It's too bad Pearce doesn't support highlights. :( The sloppy seconds one that was in the Adoptions a while back looked really good, and I think it'd look nice in Spooky Seconds.

Does anyone know why highlights aren't an option? Like, does the piercing mess it up or something?

When I asked all they said were manufacturing limitations. I was pretty disappointed he would look super hot with a sloppy seconds and a lot of the ones I saw in the adoptions looked nice. I wanted Halloween black and sloppy seconds, ended up getting opal instead


Ah, man, that sucks. Halloween Black with sloppy would've been really nice!
Kinda wish "manufacturing limitations" wasn't so vague.
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
TheAnthroHorse
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:32 am

Re: Weekend Colors

Postby TheAnthroHorse » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:29 pm

reine wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:
reine wrote:It's too bad Pearce doesn't support highlights. :( The sloppy seconds one that was in the Adoptions a while back looked really good, and I think it'd look nice in Spooky Seconds.

Does anyone know why highlights aren't an option? Like, does the piercing mess it up or something?

When I asked all they said were manufacturing limitations. I was pretty disappointed he would look super hot with a sloppy seconds and a lot of the ones I saw in the adoptions looked nice. I wanted Halloween black and sloppy seconds, ended up getting opal instead


Ah, man, that sucks. Halloween Black with sloppy would've been really nice!
Kinda wish "manufacturing limitations" wasn't so vague.


After seeing today's flop drop and some more stuff, my theory would be BD wants to move away from flops and as such, anything that remotely causes a flop to be culled. Just a theory since we've been seeing less and less awesome stuff in flops, which coincides with color reductions.

Anybody ticket to see if these colors will be offered after this weekend, even at a higher price albeit? Slasher silver would be fun but haven't seen any in flops yet so don't want to risk paying extra if they come out lackluster. Going to assume no (must be the only weekend their super star pour artist is in town! lol)
User avatar
Arumaeruma
Posts: 3353
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 pm
Gender: Female- Bisexual

Re: Weekend Colors

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:32 pm

reine wrote:
Ah, man, that sucks. Halloween Black with sloppy would've been really nice!
Kinda wish "manufacturing limitations" wasn't so vague.

No I know I wanted it after a character but didn't want it just plain black so it pissed me off. Doesn't really answer my question but whatever. Pearce looks nice in opal too, I just wish they weren't so vague and inconsistent
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Weekend Colors

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:50 pm

TheAnthroHorse wrote:
Anybody ticket to see if these colors will be offered after this weekend, even at a higher price albeit?


Any and all colours, promotional or otherwise are almost always available after the fact. You just have to ticket and discuss it with CS.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
stuck-on-the-knot1
Posts: 2094
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:30 pm
Gender: Female/22/Pan
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Re: Weekend Colors

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:55 pm

Man, these new Apple colors are so pretty! So glad to see Slasher silver back again!~ :widesmile:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
User avatar
Screamy
Posts: 1150
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:26 am
Gender: NB

Re: Weekend Colors

Postby Screamy » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:23 pm

I adore enchanted apple but I have all the BD toys I could want aside from fenrir and pearce.
But Pearce I want in a latex-like colour and fenrir apparently doesnt support the colour. :eyeroll: ah well.
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
User avatar
wolfstardobe
Posts: 1342
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:49 pm
Gender: Female
Location: NM

Re: Weekend Colors

Postby wolfstardobe » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:33 pm

Oooh! Enchanted Apple! :misc2:
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Kisa
Posts: 875
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:24 am
Gender: Female

Re: Weekend Colors

Postby Kisa » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:53 pm

wolfstardobe wrote:Oooh! Enchanted Apple! :misc2:


I liked enchanted apple at first but then I pictured the green part as radioactive goo,and that killed it
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
gooedneighbor
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:48 pm
Gender: Genderqueer

Re: Weekend Colors

Postby gooedneighbor » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:38 pm

Kisa wrote:
wolfstardobe wrote:Oooh! Enchanted Apple! :misc2:


I liked enchanted apple at first but then I pictured the green part as radioactive goo,and that killed it


Heh. The same line of thought is actually what sold me on the color. I have thing for aliens, kaiju, etc., and am into the idea of a toy that can represent either that or just a nice, harmless autumn treat, depending on my mood.

I got it on a Xar for extra alien.
User avatar
wolfstardobe
Posts: 1342
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:49 pm
Gender: Female
Location: NM

Re: Weekend Colors

Postby wolfstardobe » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:53 pm

Kisa wrote:
wolfstardobe wrote:Oooh! Enchanted Apple! :misc2:


I liked enchanted apple at first but then I pictured the green part as radioactive goo,and that killed it


Thank you for officially ruining the color for me. :misc4: :unamused:
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
User avatar
Willow
Posts: 4223
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 am
Gender: MtF
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: Weekend Colors

Postby Willow » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:15 pm

Hmm, the colors don't really appeal to me. I don't like the red/green combo (only slightly better then orange/blue) and never liked green on my toys, despite that being my favorite color. Slasher silver I could see getting a toy in, but nothing i want badly enough.
I already have a Natascha in spooky seconds... so that need is filled. Or is it the other way around? Unf!
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Weekend Colors

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:44 pm

wolfstardobe wrote:
Kisa wrote:
wolfstardobe wrote:Oooh! Enchanted Apple! :misc2:


I liked enchanted apple at first but then I pictured the green part as radioactive goo,and that killed it


Thank you for officially ruining the color for me. :misc4: :unamused:


Don't allow someone else to ruin a colour for you. I'm getting it on an anthro dragon and I know it's going to look great! If other people think it looks like this or that...oh, well. They can think whatever they like.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Kisa
Posts: 875
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:24 am
Gender: Female

Re: Weekend Colors

Postby Kisa » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:33 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
wolfstardobe wrote:
Kisa wrote:
I liked enchanted apple at first but then I pictured the green part as radioactive goo,and that killed it


Thank you for officially ruining the color for me. :misc4: :unamused:


Don't allow someone else to ruin a colour for you. I'm getting it on an anthro dragon and I know it's going to look great! If other people think it looks like this or that...oh, well. They can think whatever they like.


Oops, sorry for running the color for you. I had a friend ruin Pokémon for me, and I couldn't play pokemon for years after that. I know the feels.

I'm all about if you like it, go for it. Me personally I think I would like the apple color if it was marbled instead of in drips. It is still a beautiful coloration.

As a side note, if I didn't already have so many smooth toys I would get Bumble Hooves in slasher silver. Something about that toy really speaks to me, but I already have so many smooth toys and no textured toys. I don't really want to add to my smooth collection without getting a good textured toy added in. Good thing I ordered a small Sleipnir in sinister pumpkin this morning. :excited:
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
User avatar
wolfstardobe
Posts: 1342
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:49 pm
Gender: Female
Location: NM

Re: Weekend Colors

Postby wolfstardobe » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:57 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
wolfstardobe wrote:
Kisa wrote:
I liked enchanted apple at first but then I pictured the green part as radioactive goo,and that killed it


Thank you for officially ruining the color for me. :misc4: :unamused:


Don't allow someone else to ruin a colour for you. I'm getting it on an anthro dragon and I know it's going to look great! If other people think it looks like this or that...oh, well. They can think whatever they like.


Thanks. I need to give it a day, maybe, to see if I can get back to my original idea of the color.
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
User avatar
karla-chan
Posts: 1930
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 am
Gender: Female
Location: Manchester, UK
Contact:

Re: Weekend Colors

Postby karla-chan » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:33 am

Extra Halloween colours is amazing!! I personally wouldn't go for the apple colours, and I already have Sliver Slasher. Which is an amazing colour and I love it.

Still that's like 7 Halloween colours available? Which is just really cool!

The spooky seconds is really cool though. I'm really liking the finding ways of making GITD interesting. Especially still having some thing pretty about them during the day.
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Weekend Colors

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:11 am

Hooray for the return of Spooky Seconds plus Slasher Silver! Unfortunately I just made a two toy order yesterday :misc6: :doh:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests