Rate your Bad Dragon collection~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Fae Fantase

Re: Rate your Bad Dragon collection~

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:00 am

Kisa wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:
KatieCD wrote:I want a nova so bad, but I never see one in adoptions that i want :crying:

The struggle's real! I haven't seen a small Nova in adopts I liked well since I bought mine. What sort of colors and patterns are you looking for on one?

I saw one the other day that was in the caramel apple color. I was tempted, but I really want to wait before my Sleipnir comes in before I buy anymore

Just a thought if you want to custom order.Because you liked the Caramel Apple color. You might also like SteamPunk Stud/Flint's Signature perhaps which can be ordered for the same price any time of year. Of course promotional colors are available to custom order usually just you might pay more if the promotion's not going. I saw a custom Nova in that and it's gorgeous! I hope you find the one you're looking for. I definitely recommend the model if you like texture..love mine in small/soft it's quite versatile.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Dorito

Postby Dorito » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:28 am

Hmm... I won't post my whole collection because some of them don't seem to work for me, but I can rate my current favorites starting with my top fav:

1. Small, medium Crackers
2. Small, medium Nox
3. Soft Snow Leopard
4. Small, firm Bumblehooves
5. Small, medium Echo
6. Soft Mountain Drake
7. Small, medium Xar
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:06 am

Outside of medium Clayton, I find that I rarely reach for my BD toys as regularly as I do my ones from other companies. :mystery: Regardless, here's me list:

1. Clayton (medium/5)
2. Crackers (small/wide split)
3. Nova (small/8)
4. Dragon's Tongue (medium/5)
5. Moko (large/5)

I won't rate the Basilisk Sheath as I use it in a weird way and it's more of a toy enhancer than anything. :stick: I've sold on a lot of BD toys that haven't worked for me, but I think these five are here to stay. Moko's low on the list because I only really use him to stretch for sessions with my girthy toys, whilst Clayton takes the top spot for being an incredible thruster. :smile:

For fun, all my conventional full-size toys rated under the spoiler:
► Show Spoiler
katze

Postby katze » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:25 pm

Im too indecisive to rate all of my toys, but my top 3 would be:

1. Small 5 echo (this toy is just. the perfect dick for me)
2. Small 5 nox
3. Medium 5 fenrir

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Raya

Postby Raya » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:28 am

We going by "useage" wise or just like/love most in "collector/ trophy toy" wise? :nerdy: Cuz I have some I cant use or have yet to fully use but I love to death. X3

This is hard but Ill post both my lists.

Useage Wise: VAG, from favorite to not so favorite. (NOTE: Varka, Xar, and Bruce r low on the list cuz I have yet to get them in fully, and Bruce cant fit in tail at all yet, so cant be rated fully until then but this is how they rate so far)

1) Fenrir Med/5
2) Crackers small/5
3) Clayton small/8 (was #2 but lately has been too small and doesnt stretched me anymore.... :crying: )
4) Nova Med/8
5) Xar Med/8
6) Bruce 5 (Really need a 8)
7) Varka 5 (cant get him in AT ALL but humping him is fun :smilenox: thats the ONLY reason Xar and Bruce r above him)
8) Ridley small/3

Useage Wise: Tail
1) Ridley small/3
Only one I can get in since still noob to tail. :blush: :smilenox:

Collector Wise ......... Yea, will have to get back to u on that full list but my #1 trophy toy is my sexy baby Varka. X3
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
BasilBunny

Postby BasilBunny » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:35 am

I was actually just trying to figure this out last night, haha! It was a really tough call for most of these so they may be subject to change on occasion but here's the list based on a whole lot of factors since everything fills different niches.

1. M/5 Fenrir (adorable and sentimental as well as a good knot)
2. S/8 Echo (can get me off fastest of all my BD toys)
3. M/5 Razor (god I love knots)
4. M/5 Kelvin (didn't expect much but surprisingly turned out to be one of my favorites)
5. M/Firm Split David (super filling, nice stretch)
6. S/3 Flint (visually my favorite and amazing broad textures)
7. S/5 Crackers (great bulge and a lot of texture)
Pegatha

Postby Pegatha » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:40 pm

KatieCD wrote:I want a nova so bad, but I never see one in adoptions that i want :crying:

I know right?! Im waiting for a soft medium in a vibrant colour :)
Momoniku

Postby Momoniku » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:17 am

I only own 3 toys HAHA

1. Small Roland (5). I am obsessed with him. I didn't think I would be because nobody mentions him?
2. mini Xar (5)
3. Small Echo (5)

(hoping to add a mini flint, mini crackers, mini bubble hooves to this list!)
Coward

Postby Coward » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:14 pm

Dicks:
1. Has to be M Rex
2. UF M Chance
3. XL Austin someday I will conquer it...
4. Nox
5. S Rex my first too small now

Of the not dicks:
1. Natasha
2. Dragoness muzzle
3. Janine
4. Werewolf muzzle
5. Mary
6. Alice seemed like a good idea at the time, not so much
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:20 am

Momoniku wrote:I only own 3 toys HAHA

1. Small Roland (5). I am obsessed with him. I didn't think I would be because nobody mentions him?
2. mini Xar (5)
3. Small Echo (5)

Hey, gotta start somewhere right? (:
Besides, seems like you have a pretty solid crew to start with!
I don't hear much mention of Roland either, most people prefer girth over length, and Roland is definately more of a length-lover's toy, so that might be why! Awesome to hear that you love him though! If I may ask, what inspired you to order him, if it wasn't the forums, and what do you like best about him? (I ask because I too, prefer length over girth, just felt that maybe Roland was too straight for me? At least vaginally. I don't toy anally.)
Momoniku

Postby Momoniku » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:47 pm

Vitani wrote:

2. mini Xar (5)
3. Small Echo (5)

I don't hear much mention of Roland either, most people prefer girth over length, and Roland is definately more of a length-lover's toy, so that might be why! Awesome to hear that you love him though! If I may ask, what inspired you to order him, if it wasn't the forums, and what do you like best about him? (I ask because I too, prefer length over girth, just felt that maybe Roland was too straight for me? At least vaginally. I don't toy anally.)

Actually my biggest complaint about him is that he is too long xD. The most I can take is 4.50 and he is around 6 inches? I hate that these toys get are so long. It really pounds my cervix in the most unlikable way.

The reason why I like Roland so much is that I can take the top part easily with no problem. I just imagine the not to be the base of the penis so I like that it feels like the balls somewhat enter me when I take it at full. My favorite part also is that the top of the guy is fatter then the length . I can ark him in and the thickest part hits my g-spot in the most perfect way.

I have thicker toys which I like but I like to thrust really fast and roland is thin enough to do that without needing moue lube. I think Bumblehooves or Chance are the next on m list because of the tips. If roland were shorter he would be ideal for me because i could get him in a bigger size.
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:20 pm

Vitani wrote:

2. mini Xar (5)
3. Small Echo (5)

Chiming in for my love of Roland to. I got him in medium/medium, he has nice shaft girth at that size and the knot feels lovely. Can't lock the knot it, but if feels amazing to slid it in and out. I also like smooth things for anal play, so he is a good toy for me for both my vagina and anus, making him a great all rounder. I was afraid his tip would be too pointy, but I can't feel that tip at all. He's a good warm up for larger toys as well.

I'm a petite girl, but my vagina is deeper than most. I can take the full length of the medium sized Roland no problem.

I'm a girth + length lover, and I find most of the really girthy toys are short things (Pearce, Flint, etc). Roland leaves my girth needs not fully satisfied though, so I have small Sleipnir on his way since he's got both girth and length going on + a nice blunt head.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
chnazma

Postby chnazma » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:15 am

don't think I can't really give any good answers here bc I only have 2 toys (wasn't going to get more than 1 originally... and well... now I have quite a few on my wishlist that I'm a tossup over)

1) s/nox/5. I almost wish he was a 3
2) s/tentacle/3. now this was my favorite mold by far but it was just so underwhelming to me in use and I was very upset about that. he's still awfully pretty though
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:09 am

Vitani wrote:Okay first off I'm going to start by saying...this is NOT easy!!! It took me a ridiculously long time to come up with this lol. Obviously, I (people) go through phases with certain toys, and crave different things sometimes, and other times not. But IN GENERAL, my list from LEAST favorite to MOST favorite...

You're right. It was hard. But it was actually hardest at the ends, where I was trying to figure out (1) which toys I really disliked (because, I'll be honest, I really don't like my Nox or Stan at all), and (2) which toys I really loved. The medium Flint will always be at the top, but after that it's about "Am I talking about toys that are amazing because of the starry-eyed orgasms they give me, or about the toys that are amazing because they prepare me for starry-eyed orgasms with other people?"

I also feel bad about putting Mel just in the middle. That and the Echo are my fucking machine toys, and that experience is wildly different from either straight up toying or fisting with other people.

From least-loved to most-loved, we have:

18. L/5 Nox
17. M/5 Stan
16. O/5 Squarepeg Anaconda

The bottom three are all simply "retired." I don't use them ever anymore. The Nox actually hurt me, the Stan is just annoying and boring, and the Anaconda is easily replaced by the XL/3 Chance, even through Chance is girthier, because Chance is also floppier and smoother and probably has a better chance of making it past the second sphincter curve.

15. L/5 Chance
14. XL/3 Chance
13. XL/3 Flint
12. XL/5 Moko

Asspirational toys. These are all either in the "Someday I'll take them" or "Once in a while, I want to see if I can take them" kind of toys.

11. O/3 Squarepeg Slink
10. XL/5 Clayton
9. XL/5 Echo
8. XL/5 Squarepeg Mel
7. M/5 Sleipnir
6. L/8 Flint

Mood toys. Slink is pure depth. Sleipnir is for when I want that hard-fucked full feeling, but have been relying on the M/8 Flint just a little too often. Mel and Echo go on the fucking machine, which I haven't had a chance to use since July because, well, housemates and noisy machines. Clayton and L/8 Flint are just big, and I like them, but they're very definitely just "in the mood for something different."

5. O/3 Squarepeg Probus Squat
4. XL/3 Pearce

Fist prep toys. Both of these are girth trainers, the Pearce is better than the Probus. That's not to say they don't give me fabulous orgasms, but I use them with a specific intent and purpose in mind.

3. O/5 Stubbs
2. L/3 Flint
1. M/8 Flint

The three. Oh, the three. If you don't own a Stubbs, you don't know what you're missing. I admit it's a little odd with the L/3 and M/8 Flint in the same category, but they're very different sensations going in, and having both of them is... ungh. It's really hard to say why one would be better than another, but that's just the way I like them.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Swiftfur

Postby Swiftfur » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:41 pm

It's really kind of hard to rate my collection because I like to grab two armfuls per session but, I think I've got my go to favorites that I grab unconsciously. All toys are for butt stuff, no female bits here.

Insertables
1. Fenrir - M-5. Mainly knotting toy.
2. Rex - M-5. Thrusting toy/knotting toy.
3. Austin - XL-5. Thrusting/riding toy.
4. Nocturne - M-5. Thrusting/knotting toy.
5. Guardian - Onesize-5. Riding toy.
6. Bumble - SM-5. Riding/thrusting toy.

Penetrables
1 Sugarstar. Too tight, tore in use :angry:
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:42 pm

This is hard. I love all of my toys VERY much, but for fun I'll see what I can do.

1. Mini Echo. That bludge makes it a great thruster and that head hits my gspot every time. He's the only one I want in two sizes (I want a small now), so he has to be my number one. He gets me going so quickly.

2. Lil' Vibe Crackers. The texture of his shaft feels so good on my clit. And he's curved just perfectly to hit the gspot near the entrance to my vagina. I have two spots to hit internally, one close to the entrance and another a little further back.

3. Small Sleipnir. Dat head, the girth, the curve of his shaft. Mmmm.

4. Medium Roland. He's just a real smooth ride. The girth of his shaft is just a hair more girthy than my husband's, which I like, Roland reminds me of my hubby in that way. Then that tapered knot just slids in. His shaft is so smooth, that I also love him for anal (as I only really like smooth things in my back door). He's also fun for oral to. He's the only toy that I use for all the orifices, and he's easily the most beautiful colored toy I own, so even though he's at the bottom of my list don't think I don't adore him because he probably gets the most attention out of all my dicks because he's so fun to stare at.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Panzellie

Postby Panzellie » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:17 pm

I only own 7 at the moment, but here is what I have and why they have their rank on this list x3 It's so cool to see other people's lists!
All are for Vaginal Use.

7. Lil'Vibe Tongue and Crackers without Vibe.
I use them for warm up x3 The Tongue is great for simulating Oral play and the cockatrice helps loosen me up.

6. Mountain Drake in Medium
A delicious beast I can't tame just yet, but he remains a goal I long to reach. I splurged and bought him on Black Friday, but haven't been able to take his knot yet. Maybe one day... :sniffing:

5. Nereid from Tails and Portholes
I like the head pop but the spines do nothing for me, unfortunately. At least I can use this one because he is near my Partner's size lol. This baby was a custom order, but the mold has problems like the suction cup constantly coming undone, and flaws in the mold (i.e. Fingerprints on the head and shaft from the sculpting process.)

4. Medium Roland in Medium.
He was a Christmas present from my husband. Only tried once, but he was a fun baby to ride and savor the pop as he moved in and out. I want to try him again soon to see if we are still compatible :misc11: :misc9:

3. Small Tentacle in Medium
Tried for the first time the other day, and it was so fun and slippery, but once in... :liplick: I don't regret adopting this baby from the forums-- and He came with TimTams from the seller, so yay for good vibes!

2. Small Crackers in Medium
My very first toy, and considered my "Papa" for when I want a rough night. The only toy to give me a vaginal orgasm.
:misc2: :blush:

1. Mini Flint in Soft
This little fella, he's my baby. I did a trade with a fellow Bad Dragon who wanted a Mini flint in Medium, and I in soft because neither firmness was compatible with us XD
I pull him out for slow, gentle nights and he hits all the right spots for me. I love rocking with the plates inside, and when I break out the vibrator he just takes it to the next level.

(*1. Lil'Vibe Tongue and Crackers with Vibe :excited:
I will be honest, I use it once or twice a day just before bed and love it every single time. I can't get enough of this duo, so I have to give them a special spot on the list as an Honorary Favorite.)
I have traded with CometSuicide
Bought from Magenta, Memphs, Hereticblood, and Sirion
Sold to Mikeman4290, Keely, Nickooru, and Asteraphoenix x2
ChaiSaberdeer

Postby ChaiSaberdeer » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:07 am

It's honestly a toss-up between my Flint and my Fenrir. If i had to choose which one I like more though, I think I'd go with Fenrir just because I don't have to spend a whole hour with him - I can get a quickie in unlike Flint :smile:

My small Cole is coming tomorrow so once I get some time with him I'll re-rate all of them!
Toys I Own:
Small (formerly Medium) Fenrir - Medium Firmness - Cumtube - Surprise Me Black/Blue Metallic Marble
Chico the Lil'Squirt - Orange
Small Flint - Medium Firmness - Cumtube - White/Purple Custom Marble
Small Cole the Dane - 5/8 Split Firmness - Suction Cup - Custom Pearlescent Blue/Purple Split Fade
Medium Winston's Tail - Firm Firmness - Strawberry Frosted Squares
Medium Austin the Fox - Soft Firmness - Suction Cup - Austin's Natural

Toys I'm Waiting On:
Small/3 Sleipnir in Blue Omen w/SC

Wishlist:
Medium/5 Roland w/ SC
Medium/5 Kelvin in Absolute Zero
Small/5 or Medium/5 Luka in Infinity Star (w/ CT or SC)
Medium/5 Nox
Mini/8 Austin w/ SC
Small/5 Austin w/SC
Medium/5 Nocturne w/SC
Small/3 Crackers w/SC
Medium/5 Echo w/CT
Medium/5 Tyson w/CT&SC

Return to “General Discussion”