Bad Dragon at Exxxotica

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Faust Adalwolf

Bad Dragon at Exxxotica

Postby Faust Adalwolf » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:01 pm

Is anyone else going?

I know that my fiancee, myself and a friend of ours are going! The main reason I am going is to see the Bad Dragon booth/set up and just check out what they brought with them (and if its true that they are selling toys there I might get one as well!). My fiancee is going for more or less the same reason but to also check out the convention for the experience.

One would argue why go through the extra effort, but honestly I live in Jersey. I would love to see more BD products in person to get a real idea on what some of them are like (since we only have one) potentially meet some of the creative minds behind the toys and maybe pick up one as well!

We will be heading up there Friday night and we cannot wait! :smile:
katze

Re: Bad Dragon at Exxxotica

Postby katze » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:23 pm

I'm not, but I hope you have fun and take lots of pictures for us!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:22 am

Have fun :widesmile:! I don't live close enough to it to go...or any adult or kink convention/fair as far as that goes.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:00 am

It's pretty close to me by car but I can't do crowds or conventions. I'm so curious about what their booth/shop set up looks like though. And they keep mentioning swag bags. Swag! Oh well. Have fun and let us know how it goes!
christoffer199

Postby christoffer199 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:56 pm

Faust Adalwolf wrote:Is anyone else going?

I know that my fiancee, myself and a friend of ours are going! The main reason I am going is to see the Bad Dragon booth/set up and just check out what they brought with them (and if its true that they are selling toys there I might get one as well!). My fiancee is going for more or less the same reason but to also check out the convention for the experience.

One would argue why go through the extra effort, but honestly I live in Jersey. I would love to see more BD products in person to get a real idea on what some of them are like (since we only have one) potentially meet some of the creative minds behind the toys and maybe pick up one as well!

We will be heading up there Friday night and we cannot wait! :smile:

give us a update and i would love to see pics of the set up.
since i cant make it. that would be the only reason to go.
Where To Buy Bags
► Show Spoiler

Discord
dasadevil
Moon Moon

Postby dasadevil » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:00 pm

We are selling stuff at Exxxotica, and we do have a lot of custom swag to give away there as well ^.^
Faust Adalwolf

Postby Faust Adalwolf » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:49 pm

dasadevil wrote:We are selling stuff at Exxxotica, and we do have a lot of custom swag to give away there as well ^.^

Oooh! Would you happen to know if any of the things you will be bringing to sale include Hazel or Rex? (They are the two I am currently looking at) If so I might be very compelled to walk away with a new toy tomorrow night~!

Also of course I am excited for swag, who wouldn't be! :stick:
dasadevil
Moon Moon

Postby dasadevil » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:13 am

Faust Adalwolf wrote:
Oooh! Would you happen to know if any of the things you will be bringing to sale include Hazel or Rex? (They are the two I am currently looking at) If so I might be very compelled to walk away with a new toy tomorrow night~!

Also of course I am excited for swag, who wouldn't be! :stick:

I do not believe those models were taken with them this time around. They are very popular in general and hard to keep in stock as is, and for other reasons that are a bit obvious :P
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:41 pm

Augh. I wish there were adult conventions near me. Paricularly ones that are somewhat fantasy toy friendly like this one sorta is. The closest we have is swingers' clubs in the only big city sort of near..really not my scene.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
ShadowHawk

Postby ShadowHawk » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:57 pm

I had wanted to go, but it's still quite a drive for me, and I'd have a hard time explaining to my parents where I would be going. Plus, since I recently got a job, I couldn't go for that reason too. Let me know what they're selling, and what's in those swag bags though, it sounds cool!
Toys owned: Too many to count!
christoffer199

Postby christoffer199 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:02 pm

dasadevil wrote:We are selling stuff at Exxxotica, and we do have a lot of custom swag to give away there as well ^.^

you should do a give away online on one bag from the event on the day of it. i think that would be cool.
and be nice to the people who couldn't make it. but still love you.
Where To Buy Bags
► Show Spoiler

Discord
Faust Adalwolf

Postby Faust Adalwolf » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:55 pm

Back from the convention and all I have to say is WOOOOOW!!! :smile:

The people there were so nice and awesome, I wish I had a chance to meet them all but they were overcome with people fast. They were by no means a small exhibitor there!

You see this as soon as you enter the exhibitor hall, it was hard to ignore being how HUGE it was!
► Show Spoiler

And of course, TOY SHOWCASE AT THE EXPO!!
► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

Finally how can I forget a special up close picture of the famous "Lisa Frank" styled Tyson that was talked about and shown off at the Folsom Street Fair!
► Show Spoiler

Also how can I forget about swag?
► Show Spoiler

All that and more it was a very enjoyable experience. I had fun there and I hope to see more opportunities for them to branch out to other locations to show off what they have. Here's hoping they have a great weekend there! (Also to the special employee I talked to, if you guys ever do open up anything on the east coast I will gladly hand in my application!) :widesmile:
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:10 am

Is that a travel sized/ mini cleaner??

That would be infinity useful to me! Since I don't live with my partner, and plus I do take toys when I travel.

With the pictures here and on Twitter it does make me wish I could go. It looks like so much fun and I'd love to see more toys in person.

But ooh swag bags as a promo would be amazing. Like Black Friday is coming up. *hint hint wink wink* The bags themselves look so gorgeous.
christoffer199

Postby christoffer199 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:08 pm

karla-chan wrote:Is that a travel sized/ mini cleaner??

That would be infinity useful to me! Since I don't live with my partner, and plus I do take toys when I travel.

With the pictures here and on Twitter it does make me wish I could go. It looks like so much fun and I'd love to see more toys in person.

But ooh swag bags as a promo would be amazing. Like Black Friday is coming up. *hint hint wink wink* The bags themselves look so gorgeous.

i feel the same way i wish i had time, and money to go and see some toys up in person. i can better judge to if i will like them. online is so hard to tell.

off topic, but did they sell any there?
Where To Buy Bags
► Show Spoiler

Discord
Faust Adalwolf

Postby Faust Adalwolf » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:55 pm

karla-chan wrote:Is that a travel sized/ mini cleaner??

The mini cleaner was part of the swag! Each bag had the same amount of items in each (even with the teenie weenies). Also the bags themselves were VERY nice, Just those alone are awesome to have.

christoffer199 wrote:

off topic, but did they sell any there?

They did! While the ones on display were not on sale directly they did bring some stock with them (I believe the ones on display were the ones they had brought stock of to sell).
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:40 am

Faust Adalwolf wrote:The mini cleaner was part of the swag! Each bag had the same amount of items in each (even with the teenie weenies). Also the bags themselves were VERY nice, Just those alone are awesome to have.

That's awesome. I wish they sold mini cleaner, because it would be really nice as a travel cleaner so I didn't have to bring the full size travelling with me. I do really like the foam cleaners too, it's a really ideal thing to clean my toys with.

I have seen pictures of people showing off the bags, and the Teenie Weenies. Each bag had 3 right? I'm so jealous of the swag bags.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:19 am

Why are they still displaying a Stan with Tyrannosaurus Sex as a colouration when they no longer offer it on Stan? :eyeroll:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:22 pm

Screamy wrote:Why are they still displaying a Stan with Tyrannosaurus Sex as a colouration when they no longer offer it on Stan? :eyeroll:

Because they can. That Tyson pour isn't available either, though, at a different event, someone from the company told people they could get it if they paid a higher price, which isn't true.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:11 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Screamy wrote:Why are they still displaying a Stan with Tyrannosaurus Sex as a colouration when they no longer offer it on Stan? :eyeroll:

Because they can. That Tyson pour isn't available either, though, at a different event, someone from the company told people they could get it if they paid a higher price, which isn't true.

Pretty much seems to be the case. BD's advertising hasn't been ever so representative of what they actually offer colour-wise in a looooong time. :psyduck: The mini and medium Stans in that line-up aren't possible to custom order either, seeing as Stan doesn't support split colours anymore. :mystery:
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:26 pm

It's simply for attention
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.

Return to “General Discussion”