How much have you spent?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
EquineLover95

How much have you spent?

Postby EquineLover95 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:48 am

So I decided to add it up, for all of my toys i have I've spent $909.60 usd on dongs :laugh: considering I ordered my first one (Bumblehooves) on December 10th 2015, (he got to me on Christmas eve, what a Christmas that was :excited: )I haven't been in the game very long here. What are you all up to? :mystery:
My beginnings of a collection for those wondering:
Medium UF chance soft with cumtube
Small Bumble Hooves medium firmness
Medium Rex medium firmness
Medium Tyson soft
Small Roland firm
Small tentacle firm :unamused:
Tabby the anthro shark
Dukes Butt
My toys
► Show Spoiler
kt~

Re: How much have you spent?

Postby kt~ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:50 am

I've spent a lot.
Idk if I'm going to go add it all up, especially since I've sold a lot of toys so that complicates it.

But I've probably spent at least $1000 on the toys I have now...like I said, I have sold a lot of toys in the past so maybe that helps offset it a bit.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Beastial

Postby Beastial » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:16 pm

hahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA welp, easily over $500 for me, but I've sold a few so like kt maybe I offset things. Of course I'm planning customs and such, but lord.....at the very least I do only flop adopts now for BD, so that helps with costs, but otherwise the struggle is real. :excited:
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:31 pm

Of all the things I could be spending my money on, I feel very good about putting a large chunk into fantasy silicone dongs. I've roughly calculated my entire planned collection and it will be over 2k CAD for sure I think. Makes me proud that they are enjoyable/therapeutic enough for me to not even bat an eye about it. They make me feel like I have a healthy and full sex life even though I'm alone. Maybe one day I'll find a hunny to use them on me/share with, but until then at least the tackle is the real deal since I'll only ever be with a girl. Just missing the movement. I'm only interested in like 5 things in this life anyway so I feel really good that I am willing to invest in a company doing something I respect and believe in.

I'll probably spend like 1000 on a F-machine II too, because I don't care. I strongly believe in sex toys and if anyone ever gives me trouble for it I'll ask if they want to scrap over it :P. Str8 to a duel challenge if someone is gonna be that kind of a bigot. It's nothing I'd ever be ashamed of but it's certainly private.

edit: that said, it will take me a long time to finish my collection/advance to my biggest sizes. So it's not bad. Committed to toying is all :nomnom:
Last edited by Robiland on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:13 pm

Too much money. I always swear I will not order customs again but there's never drops in the right firmness in colors that I like with suction cups x)
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
reine

Postby reine » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:16 pm

More than I'd care to think about, haha... :psyduck:
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
katze

Postby katze » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:17 pm

reine wrote:More than I'd care to think about, haha... :psyduck:

Yeah, same haha....

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
DoorsofDurin

Postby DoorsofDurin » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:54 pm

*makes bonfire of the receipts*

I have no idea what you are talking about.
Collection and wishes under spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
WinterCicada

Postby WinterCicada » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:58 pm

I calculated a total expenditure of $632.09 to date. This covers seven toys, 3 bottles of cumlube and approximately $85 in shipping fees.
I'd guess that there's another $275 worth of non-BD costs not represented by that first figure.

This seemed like a lot to me at first, and then I realized that I had spent about that much paying for one college class, one textbook, student health services fee, and a campus parking permit out of pocket.
Funnily enough, I got more of a "fucked" feeling out of that deal than from intentionally ramming these sex toys up my orifices. Life is strange.
"When the masochist says 'hurt me,' the sadist says 'no.'" ~adapted quote from Anton LaVey

Currenly Own:
Small Nox (8), Small Apollo (5), Medium Terra (5), Medium Crackers (5), Small Flint (5), Small Stan (5), Small Pearce (5), Small Axel (5).
Dreaming Heart

Postby Dreaming Heart » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:11 pm

I don't know, and I'm pretty sure I don't WANT to know :surprised:
Ann ✩ 23 ✩ Demisexual Lesbian
Mettaton

Postby Mettaton » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:13 pm

I think I've spent close to the tune of 500 or 600 dollars, maybe. I got a lot of great deals second hand, and there's more that are calling my name. But, I enjoy these, so they're worth the money.
♥ ~ You really showed everyone your heart. Why don't I show you mine? ~ ♥
Female/Married/Straight/Definitely Not A Killer Robot

~ Toys I Own ~
Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Meng OS/5 ~ Meng OS/8 ~ Crash Sm/3 ~ Spritz Sm/5 ~ Echo Sm/5 ~ Sleipnir Sm/5 ~ Nox Sm/3 ~ Apollo Sm/5 ~ Echo Mini/5 ~ Gryphon Sm/5 ~ (Waiting On -->) ~ Kage OS/3 ~Dragon's Tongue Sm/8 ~ Chance Unflared Sm/1
DocJH

Postby DocJH » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:53 pm

I only made one purchase in the total of $188. I prefer buying fewer toys that are more customized for me rather than ready made toys.
Swiftfur

Postby Swiftfur » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:07 pm

I added it up and it was depressing.
Last edited by Swiftfur on Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:41 pm

Lots of money!

But I'm living within my means, not going into debt from buying them, and have a reasonable budget set aside for purchasing them. Everyone has a hobby- I could have easily spent this much on competition grade archery gear, a book collection, or video games.

I've been wearing less and less makeup over the past few years (really helped clear up my complexion!), so most of my dick fund is money that I used to waste at Sephora :stick:
ImageImage
KatieCD

Postby KatieCD » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:44 pm

I currently own 16, but I've bought lots second-hand or from adoptions and sold a bit so its hard to tell.
Ralithos

Postby Ralithos » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:58 pm

Only been collecting since September, buying mostly used, $435 for the 5 dongs I've got. Not as terrible as i thought.
22 / male/ cis scum/ asexual / struggling with BD addicktion
kailenx

Postby kailenx » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:08 pm

Sat down and added it up, and... total of my purchases, not including secondhand (and including ones I've sold, was just going for the total I've spent)

$4,316.37

Way more than I thought... Granted, I've been collecting for around 3 years now, and I'm not hurting for money, but still. My buying has slowed down a lot, thankfully. I'm selling off a lot of toys as well, so it's not as bad as it seems. What can I say, I love me some dragon dongs.
Shy, but happy to chat!
Willow

Postby Willow » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:08 pm

Well I have 21 toys +5 that I lost. I've spent 400 on teenies alone. And this doesn't count they keychains, cherry bomb bundle, plushies, slugs and whatever else I bought.
More the 7K but possibly less than 10K.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:46 am

Ooh, I'm actually interested in looking back and adding up how much I've spent in total :D
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:20 am

Wow, this is actually hard to add up, because I try and remember how much in my own currency but that has been so all over the place! Also I have to pay customs fees and reasonably high shipping fees, which is all add to the cost of the toys. I know that is extra hidden costs, but it is costs I have needed to cover top actually get the toy.

I own 8 full sized toys (I made an order today), I have been parts of group orders with Teenie Weenies before I bought toys, which have not gone through my account. I have done my best to add at least one bag of Teenies with each order too, but there has been a couple of times I have not managed this. I have also bought things I have needed like lube, and cleaner etc.

I have also bought the cute plushie, and there is other BD stuff I actually like. So it is really not just toys I have been buying from here. So it is a fair amount, and an amount I would rather not think too hard about.

As long as I am living in my means, and taking a lot of enjoyment from them. Then it is probably worth it for me.

Return to “General Discussion”