Back Friday preparations

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Euseus

Back Friday preparations

Postby Euseus » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:47 pm

What is everybody planning on getting this Black Friday, i haven't frequented this website for too long, but if it's anything like last years it should be a great deal.

I sadly can't get anything because I am poor and couldn't get a job soon enough to start saving for this. But I want to hear what everyone is planning on buying.
"They should've sent a poet."
-scary alien dudes who ascended somehow
christoffer199

Re: Back Friday preparations

Postby christoffer199 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:13 pm

i have money but i wouldnt able to look so sad. i want to see if some one will buy some thing for me then have it shipped to me after the fact.
Where To Buy Bags
► Show Spoiler

Discord
Misstori50

Postby Misstori50 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:16 pm

Well, ultimately it depends on what exactly the sale is, but I would like to get a small/medium Flint at the very least. I have a few others on my list... like I'll only get a Ridley in black, and I'm considering a Terra and a Trent, but I haven't decided yet if I want those in black or prettier colors.
Willow

Postby Willow » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:53 pm

I'm prepped. Got my tent set up, couple cans of food, portable stove...
What?
I don't have to do this shit? Well, fuck than.

Assuming it's a 40% off sale (which would be for in-stock onyx black toys) I plan to get a Sofia and a medium Winston's Tail. I already have Tail, but, although pretty, it's a large... the girth goes a little too wide too fast. I might also plan to get a small Flint. I have a medium flint, but, um... fuck.
Might throw is some teenies which would bring this up to 200 or so.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:58 am

I've been waiting for the day so I can hopefully grab that Medium sized Soft Clayton I've been wanting to get all year now. I was never able to find one in Adoptions that was to my liking despite my regular searching, so I'm hoping a nicely coloured one drops with some sort of deal. So of course, I'm hoping that it isn't just black toys on sale like they did last year. They were so good about it in previous years, but I guess we'll just have to see when they make the announcement Friday.

... And curses to that $80 blue faded shaft one in there right now that's Medium firmness.
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:07 am

Chibity wrote:I've been waiting for the day so I can hopefully grab that Medium sized Soft Clayton I've been wanting to get all year now. I was never able to find one in Adoptions that was to my liking despite my regular searching, so I'm hoping a nicely coloured one drops with some sort of deal. So of course, I'm hoping that it isn't just black toys on sale like they did last year. They were so good about it in previous years, but I guess we'll just have to see when they make the announcement Friday.

... And curses to that $80 blue faded shaft one in there right now that's Medium firmness.

Yeah I feel this. I won't be buying anything unless it's in soft and pretty colors. I really was disappointed by last years sale considering the year before was great. All I really want is a large soft stan in nice colors. It sucks to see pretty things drop and not work well with my body. I would rather have an inventory discount because there's a lot more variety than just black, medium firm toys. A lot of other fantasy companies do much better deals which I'm hoping to take advantage of
Mettaton

Postby Mettaton » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:04 am

Assuming it's the 40% off of Onyx toys, I would want to get a Sugar Star for my Husband, and for myself? I'm not sure. Part of me wants to get something in Medium or Large (like a Sleipnir or Stan, just to fool around with) but I've wanted a Royal Dragon for quite some time.

If it's a certain percentage off of all in stock things, I'd go for a Medium Luke-Warm Echo.
♥ ~ You really showed everyone your heart. Why don't I show you mine? ~ ♥
Female/Married/Straight/Definitely Not A Killer Robot

~ Toys I Own ~
Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Meng OS/5 ~ Meng OS/8 ~ Crash Sm/3 ~ Spritz Sm/5 ~ Echo Sm/5 ~ Sleipnir Sm/5 ~ Nox Sm/3 ~ Apollo Sm/5 ~ Echo Mini/5 ~ Gryphon Sm/5 ~ (Waiting On -->) ~ Kage OS/3 ~Dragon's Tongue Sm/8 ~ Chance Unflared Sm/1
ZombieYuna

Postby ZombieYuna » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:19 am

I've been thinking about getting a nox or noctorune. But like everyone said it would be nice if they were in "pretty" colors not just onix black. If I can find something I like for 40% off then I can't complain. (Won't complain either way, just will be bummed.)
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:26 pm

I only have one toy left on my BD wishlist, so unless thy drop something extremely nice (which I doubt)...I'll probably be participating in EE's BF sale.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:40 pm

Lucky me, my office is closed on BF so I'll be able to browse the sales at leisure... from home, good Lord I'm definitely not going to any meatspace stores on BF.

Whether I buy anything from BD will depend on the details of the sale. If it's a good discount but only on black toys, I might for for a Flint. He's big, so the discount will be a respectable amount, and I think he'd look just fine in black. If it's an inventory sale like it was the year before last, squee!

I do have my eye on a few toys from EE (Emu Egg, Raptor, Subwoofer, maybe Android?) so I'm interested to see what their offerings are since they tend to have more to their sales than "plain black only."

It occurs to me how BD has totally spoiled me for colors - before silicone toys were in my budget I mostly bought from the now-defunct Creative Mouldings and I didn't care that they only came in black.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:49 pm

I'm off on Black Friday too. I'll probably browse to see if they'll drop anything not in onyx, but I'm not holding my breath. I pretty much have the toys I really want right now. A large Elden would be nice for a trophy toy (I could use the shaft, but not the knot at all ever, even in 3 or 2), but I don't want one in onyx. A mini Flint is a maybe, but I don't really need one or want one that badly.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
EquineLover95

Postby EquineLover95 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:28 pm

If it's a 40% off, and if I'm lucky enough I'm gonna snag a M/3 ika, a Perry and another penetrable possibly. I dont mind the onyx black, as long as it gets the job done :liplick:
My toys
► Show Spoiler
mynickname

Postby mynickname » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:34 pm

I'm not too interested in black only toys and I would want a suction cup. The chances are low. :scheming:
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:42 pm

If they have pretty drops of large soft toys, I might bite.
If they do a percentage off of customs, that aren't black, I will definitely bite.

But, I'm not counting on either of those things happening so I think I'm going to get an inflatable Growler from PH instead.

Probably.

Maybe.

:mystery:
Sharkbait

Postby Sharkbait » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:28 pm

I'll probably pick up a small Xar since I'm curious about it and wouldn't mind it in black. If they drop regular color toys I might pick up a mini Bumble and possibly a mini Roland too. Basically I want all the toys my but my wallet will probably tell me no :laugh:
:misc2: :laugh:
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:01 am

I think I will only go for solid black if they are -40%, otherwise I think I rather spend money on some other time on a color that I actually want x) -20% or -10% isn't enough for me to go for solid blacks unless it's also a flop and super cheap.

I do wish there was a way to sort out unwanted toys from the adoptions page-list cause it'll probably be massive again and I don't really want penetrables etc xD
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
Faust Adalwolf

Postby Faust Adalwolf » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:56 am

My game plan is a Medium Rex (with maybe a cumtube I have not decided yet) and a Hazel for myself. As for the misses I believe she said she was interested in a medium or large Xar or an Austin (she is not sure yet but she wants something that is good for vaginal penetration).

I already am waiting and hoping that they will have what I am looking for in stock for the 20-40% off sale if that is what they are going to do again. While I do like to have custom colours I will gladly bite at a good deal if it means I have to deal with a regular colour. :smile:
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:30 am

Never really cared for the whole Black friday deals, plain black is just kinda..........dull to me. But if they were to throw in black with sparkles of any kind, then ill grab ans many as i could, but my wallet would be empty, because plain colors are boring, but plain color that sparkles, now that would be awesome :smile:
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
CoffeeBean

Postby CoffeeBean » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:42 am

I'm going to try and snag a Duke Butt. I think that would look good even in all black.
I was able to get a Dragoness Muzzle in last years sale, and even though I thought the plain black would be super boring, I was actually surprised how much I like it.
The toys have so much detail and character in the sculpting that even without color they really are quite attractive! :misc2:
I'll keep my eyes out for any miscellaneous shinies too, depending on what they announce Friday as part of the sale.

I'm also going to snag a keychain. I saw some of the pictures on here and realized they are actually a lot bigger than I thought they would be. Some of the dragon muzzle ones people have gotten look awesome.

And of course as always, stock up on a few more bottles of :misc8:
I'm a bunny and I like coffee!
ShadowHawk

Postby ShadowHawk » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:48 am

I may try to snag a small or medium Chance, not sure which size would be better for me. Maybe if it's flared, a small will suffice. Otherwise there's not much I'm looking for that's not already on the adoptions list, but I'm hesitant to grab.
Toys owned: Too many to count!

Return to “General Discussion”