Back Friday preparations

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
3TK

Re: Back Friday preparations

Postby 3TK » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:53 am

While I'm not a huge fan of single-colored toys, if I can snag a good deal on Black Friday I think I may get a toy or two.

Thought of 2 models I'd be okay with pure Black: a Medium (Flared) Chance and a Large Gryphon. :smile:
Corbett

Postby Corbett » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:56 am

If the black toys are in soft I'm definitely getting a medium pearce. I don't care about color on it but I would love the cauldron color
Dominica6

Postby Dominica6 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:29 pm

I'm looking to get either one or two medium Pearces that hopefully will come with cumtubes and I'm itching for a large firm Chance (this soft one is the most hilariously floppy thing ever). Anything else is on my whim.
meganleigh

Postby meganleigh » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:51 pm

Definitely an onyx small 5 pretzal, because I want him to have a "creature from the bottom of a lake" look. Anything else depends on what the sale actually is, but I don't really want more than one black toy.
Idra

Postby Idra » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:53 pm

I sort of reconsidered how much I hate black. 20% off wouldn't be enough, but if I can get 40% off a Large Echo and/or a Large Chance, that would be good.
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:39 pm

If it's just solid color black then most likely not, I like pretty color dicks, what can I say :stick:

But maybe they'll surprise us! There are a few I'd definitely buy if the price was right.
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
someguy28

Postby someguy28 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:59 pm

I really need to save money right now, so probably nothing if they are only offering onyx black toys, which don't turn me on as much as colorful ones. I'll hopefully have a lot more disposable income in a few months, so I'd rather wait and pay a little more for a nice toy when I have the money than get a plain black one for a bit cheaper now when I really shouldn't. If they do offer some colorful ones then I might drop a little money. Then again, temptation might get the better of me when the time comes. Who knows? I've been wanting to get a Bumblehooves, Rowan, and Janine, so I'll see.
EquineLover95

Postby EquineLover95 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:10 am

Idra wrote:I sort of reconsidered how much I hate black. 20% off wouldn't be enough, but if I can get 40% off a Large Echo and/or a Large Chance, that would be good.

Black chances look good imo :misc1:
My toys
► Show Spoiler
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:32 am

I really hope they don't just do the solid black. Which last year worked great for me, because I did get my second BD toy with 40% off which was amazing. However I'm spoiled by pretty colours, and don't want too many toys looking the same.

One super cheap toy, in plain black is great. However I don't want more.

I really want a Trent through... But I want him to be pretty. Or a Terra!
Sandpaper

Postby Sandpaper » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:55 am

I'm not a huge fan of onyx black, but I'm concidering something small or medium, probably Chance, assuming I get a good deal. Atleast 40%. I probably won't get it though, since I'll likley be on mobile when the sale drops.
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:03 pm

Last year was a downgrade from their usual Black Friday sale.

This year is even worse, somehow... Same thing as last time, just Onyx Blacks in the Adoptions (same 1000/4000 amount as last year, same 40%/20% percentages). And they removed the sale on Made-To-Order toys that was the only saving grace last year if you wanted something other than medium firmness.

Some people wanted those 40% discounted Onyx Black toys, though, so they'll be happy enough I suspect.
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:20 pm

^ They've already announced the sale? Where? Tumblr? Welp, I won't be partaking. The only toy left that I want, I don't want in black. I'd also want a SC.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:22 pm

Tempest

Postby Tempest » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:14 pm

Welp, fingers crossed that I manage to land 40% off a L or XL Flint.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
KatieCD

Postby KatieCD » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:16 pm

I need to get a Large Pearce and Nova! I actually really like the onyx black, it matches my taste in a partner :)
someguy28

Postby someguy28 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:34 pm

Judging by the tumblr post it looks like they are not combining orders for shipping. Was this the case last year as well? I only bought one toy in last year's sale, so I don't recall. Seems like yet another reason for me to avoid this sale, though.
someguy28

Postby someguy28 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:31 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
someguy28 wrote:Judging by the tumblr post it looks like they are not combining orders for shipping. Was this the case last year as well? I only bought one toy in last year's sale, so I don't recall. Seems like yet another reason for me to avoid this sale, though.

I think it means if you make more than one order throughout the day. You can order as many toys as you want in a single order.

which is their standard practice so...

That's a bit more reassuring. I've bought multiple toys in an order on a few occasions before, so I thought it sounded odd that they wouldn't be offering it this time. Now that I look at it again it does say multiple orders, not multiple toys, so I guess I overthought it (or underthought it) a bit.
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:13 pm

Yeah, given how erm... unexciting the sale is I went ahead and picked up two of the adoptions I'd been eyeing now. One was already discounted $15 so I feel like I got a good deal.

I know color really shouldn't matter to me but it does :stick:
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:45 pm

I was going to save for BF..then emergencies came up. At least this Black Friday is only onyx black toys. Wallet is safe :widesmile:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:36 am

Dusksong wrote:Yeah, given how erm... unexciting the sale is I went ahead and picked up two of the adoptions I'd been eyeing now. One was already discounted $15 so I feel like I got a good deal.

I know color really shouldn't matter to me but it does :stick:

I was like colour doesn't matter too much at first, but these days I want my collection to be super pretty. I know it doesn't affect the use, but they sure do look good in pretty colours.

Return to “General Discussion”