A bit of help or advice.

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Sturmtiger001

A bit of help or advice.

Postby Sturmtiger001 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:26 pm

So today I got my first toy from BD ever, A Natascha peneratable (that's all fine and what not) what isn't good is that even with lub whenever I try and stick my junk in it...my junk just won't go, it's like it gets nervous and it just gives up :crying: ..I'm wondering if anyone could offer advice about how to "break it in" (the toy I mean) and get use to the idea of using something other then my hand, thanks and sorry for the ramble!
Titusza1

Re: A bit of help or advice.

Postby Titusza1 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:18 am

Use more lube then you'd ever think you need lube youself up put some in the toy. Lube gets used up fast in all the nooks in the texture. After you get a feel for it you'll know how much will be needed. Wetting down the inside before lubing up can also save a bit of hassle.
Last edited by Titusza1 on Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
MY Toys
► Show Spoiler
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:02 am

Seconding the lube. I'm a female so I don't have the parts for your toy, but I do know that silicone creates drag and can make it difficult to use if you don't have enough lube
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Keely

Postby Keely » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:51 am

lube your fingers and then finger the toy until it's slick all over inside and your fingers slip in and out easily. then lube yourself. if you're having problems maintaining erection you can try getting used to it in stages. First use masturbate normally while looking at the toy and maybe playing with it with your other hand to tie the toy to fun times in your brain. Then you can try rubbing yourself over the entrance and when you feel ready penetrate it. Or you can use a cock ring to help you maintain your erection even if you're nervous.
My Toybox23/Genderfluid/TakenUSAFor Sale
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:18 am

It sounds like you may be getting a bit too anxious, and then, frustrated, when the toy isn't instantly, easily usable. The anxiety and frustration are likely making things even more difficult. You will want to relax as much as you possibly can. Warming the toy beforehand can help quite a bit; many folks like to soak the toy in warm water for at least ten minutes prior to play. Some even say it helps soften the toy a bit, making it easier to enter. Be careful not to soak it in hot water, however, as silicone holds heat and you don't want to risk burning your penis. Also, as others have already said, don't be afraid to use more lube than necessary.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Sneeze

Postby Sneeze » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:41 am

If I may:

Everyone else has a point; lube that sucka. ESPECIALLY if she is your first. What I typically do is the hold the toy in my left hand with entrance squarely in my palm and pour lube down the backside, circling it to try and hit every side. The lube collects in my palm and I use that to finger the toy, coat the entrance, and whatever's left goes on Lil Sneeze. Eventually you'll work out how much is enough for you. Until then, use liberally. :nerdy:

Also, Natascha has always been one of the trickier toys for me. While the other penetrables I own I can get into with lube and gentle pressure, with Natascha I have to squeeze her open by pushing on the top and bottom of the front pad-bit-thing area with one hand. Once I'm in she's pleasant and silky, but to get in I have always had to push her open. But don't let that discourage you; Natascha is one of my favorite toys. :stick:
A witty and clever signature quoted from someone obscure, but wise.

Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:16 pm

Warm the toy up by soaking it in hot water (not boiling hot - these toys retain heat - use common sense). Otherwise, silicone can feel cool to the touch, which can kill the mood. A little heat might make the toy more pliable too (?)
Sturmtiger001

Postby Sturmtiger001 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:42 pm

Update: Thank you all for the helpful advice, though I still haven't been able to use her properly I'm trying to get use to the idea of it and instead try to relax and if it just doesn't happen, I don't get frustrated I just head to bed, though the lube advice seems to of solved some of the issue, I just think it'll take time before my body feels comfortable using something like that (Also doesn't help I picked one with a tighter entrance), if anyone has a recommendation for a peneration toy with an easier, looser enterence please let me know, thanks!
EDIT: Also yes warming it up REALLY did help and made me feel much more comfortable with Natascha, though it sounds like I've quit on her, I haven't and don't plan to anytime soon! :smile:
Last edited by Sturmtiger001 on Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
christoffer199

Postby christoffer199 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:50 pm

how big are you and how big is the hole you are trying to put it in.
i like to put lube on the bottom of the entrance then put my tip in that. then enter makes going in so but easier. but then again im probally not as big as you. so i don't need to worry about size.
Where To Buy Bags
► Show Spoiler

Discord
Sturmtiger001

Postby Sturmtiger001 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:52 pm

christoffer199 wrote:how big are you and how big is the hole you are trying to put it in.
i like to put lube on the bottom of the entrance then put my tip in that. then enter makes going in so but easier. but then again im probally not as big as you. so i don't need to worry about size.

I'm not exactly a big guy (heck I'd argue I'm a bit on the smaller side, though to be honest I'm really not sure) and it's more like how tight her entrance is to work with in general that's made it a bit of an issue
Willow

Postby Willow » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:27 am

Sturmtiger001 wrote:Update: Thank you all for the helpful advice, though I still haven't been able to use her properly I'm trying to get use to the idea of it and instead try to relax and if it just doesn't happen, I don't get frustrated I just head to bed, though the lube advice seems to of solved some of the issue, I just think it'll take time before my body feels comfortable using something like that (Also doesn't help I picked one with a tighter entrance), if anyone has a recommendation for a peneration toy with an easier, looser enterence please let me know, thanks!
EDIT: Also yes warming it up REALLY did help and made me feel much more comfortable with Natascha, though it sounds like I've quit on her, I haven't and don't plan to anytime soon! :smile:

There a few penetratables I own that may be easier to get in. Mary has a nice entrance, very inviting. I also highly recommend Lily. Both of them have some lovely textures but different. Hazel is another canine toy, and while is does look like a tight entrance, I find easier to slip in than with Natascha. But she's not a favorite with many people here, hit or miss (she's a hit with me though). I've just started to use Sofia, but she seems to be easy to get inside of. I won't mention a couple others I have because I don't use them enough to remember my experiences.
There's of course the muzzles, which of course the easiest and loosest. I would npt recommend any of the butts if you want something easier to get inside.

I do have a Natascha as well. My method was lube myself up, get into kneeling position and then spreading her lips with my fingers. I'd slip in just a little bit, lean back so the back hole is pointing up and pour some lube in there. This way you lube her inside, but it also stays in because you are already partway inside her. If you are dry, pull out pay her down, lube yourself and re-enter (may need to spread the lips again). But probably won't need anymore lube inside her at that point.

Sound a little overly complicated, but I've been doing it for so long is becomes quite natural and works for me. Of course, some toys are so loose I don't need to pour much inside.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
christoffer199

Postby christoffer199 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:40 am

got to try that next time soudns like alot of fun. and a crazy way to play with it. but i love it.
Where To Buy Bags
► Show Spoiler

Discord

Return to “General Discussion”