at 15% off what customs did you get?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
lizardbreath

at 15% off what customs did you get?

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:45 am

and how many?

i ended up with *cough* 5

a spritz Image, snowleopard in blue skink Image, xl pretzal in nocturne's signature, water pretzal, 4th kind 5th kind hanns, small xarImage, small nox "ghost dick"Image, oh crap that more than 5

4 of those have been on my "eventually list" for a long time
-xl pretzal in nocturne and 4th kind 5th kind hanns very specifically
-I've been stalking the adopts for a firm Snow leopard and a med firm spritz FOR MONTHS
the others just kind of happened

and now I have nothing in paypal!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Kannarith

Re: at 15% off what customs did you get?

Postby Kannarith » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:23 am

Someday. Someday I will be able to afford to get even half that many in one month's paycheck...
But in the mean time I'm broke af and couldn't get sheet. :unamused:
Putting my saltiness aside those all sound lovely. Congrats on those nice purchases. I hope you'll honor us with pics when they get to you.
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:22 am

Medium Tentacle in Turquoise (got my fingers crossed for a tight marble there) and a ticketed custom Diamond/Halloween Black marbled Clayton with an All That Glitters base and gold dazzle. I think your (lizardbreath's) Hans was the one that made me want to try that marble.

With the Australian dollar how it is and the usual charges to get anything here, the discount almost covered shipping, but it's still exciting to have a first ticketed custom.
Last edited by Luxx on Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:23 am

I ordered my 11th toy, and my first medium sized toy too. So even with the discount it's my most expensive toy... But I'm really glad that I got the discount because it really helped with the cost.

I got a Gryphon in Winter Mint, in soft firmness with a suction cup.

I also grabbed two bags of teenies because I just love them! So getting money off everything is great!
AriesCat

Postby AriesCat » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:02 am

A Meng in Ika's Natural and a mini/5 Sleipnir in Redemption Purple. I wish I'd had the foresight to do it as just one order, maybe they'll be willing to combine shipping *fingers crossed* The Meng is probably just a trophy/display piece.
► Show Spoiler
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:06 am

I got two large toys and fought the urge to get two more.

Grabbed a large Apollo and a large Elden, and resisted a large Blaze and XL Crash. More sales on custom orders please, BD!

...Or maybe not because I need more money first. :doh:
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:33 am

Lol you and I are in the same boat lizard queen.

I got... 5 >.<;

- Small Flint Packer in Janine's Fire
- Snow Leopard in Medium with a SC based off the coloring of this bird with a Giger Black Base (pic under spoiler)
► Show Spoiler

- Medium Wide Split Echo in Modified Infinity Star with a split black base and Sloppy Seconds
- Medium Wide Split Terra with a SC in Magma Drake
- Medium Soft Surprise Me Fenrir

Hehe took a lot of advantage on the customs :D
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:37 am

lizardbreath wrote: :words:

Hehe I feel your pain. What size is your ghosty Nox? OuO A small Nox, Medium 3 Spritz and a Ridgeback are the only ones I didn't order off of this sale.
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:48 am

Ebilwolf wrote:

Hehe I feel your pain. What size is your ghosty Nox? OuO A small Nox, Medium 3 Spritz and a Ridgeback are the only ones I didn't order off of this sale.

Small 8 nox :)
How did i not have one already is beyond me :doh:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:27 am

lizardbreath wrote:
Ebilwolf wrote:

Small 8 nox :)
How did i not have one already is beyond me :doh:

Same XD My medium Nox is great but I need a smaller one for warm up. Gah I'm barely resisting putting in for the small nox now lol. The two mediums, especially the Ridgy, I can wait but the Nox doesn't cost as much ;w; and the discount.... dang it. Hopefully this sale ends before I break.
kt~

Postby kt~ » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:50 am

I got a small/3 Flint in Furry Road! That's one of the last promo colors I was hunting.

It cost $98 total, including shipping.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:03 am

Luxx wrote:Medium Tentacle in Turquoise (got my fingers crossed for a tight marble there) and a ticketed custom Diamond/Halloween Black marbled Clayton with an All That Glitters base and gold dazzle. I think your (lizardbreath's) Hans was the one that made me want to try that marble.

With the Australian dollar how it is and the usual charges to get anything here, the discount almost covered shipping, but it's still exciting to have a first ticketed custom.

oh COOL!

happy to inspire :)
Pretzal queen!!
[
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:52 am

Got myself a large Blaze, hoping this size is a bit more manageable :smilenox:

lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:55 am

Arumaeruma wrote:Got myself a large Blaze, hoping this size is a bit more manageable :smilenox:

tropical fruit blaze!!!
Pretzal queen!!
[
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:16 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:Got myself a large Blaze, hoping this size is a bit more manageable :smilenox:

tropical fruit blaze!!!

Yes!! I hope he turns out amazing :widesmile:
katze

Postby katze » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:43 pm

I knocked both of the last toys off my wishlist.

A small 5 moko with pearly/metallic white base with a jupiter to amethyst fade, and a medium 5 spritz with SC with a 4th kind shaft and halloween black base.

Also two packs of teenies because why not. And a rogue large pretzal in adopts....

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:49 pm

I ordered a medium Xar in Turquoise, which I am so excited about since I love the toys with that colouring I've seen so far! I had a hard time making a final decision on which model I wanted to order in Turquoise, and I'm glad I decided on Xar. I adore using my small Xar so much I'm looking forward to upsizing. :liplick: Even better if it is also pretty, heh.

I ordered a small Sleipnir in Winter Wonderland, which I think will suit it nicely.

And I ended up getting medium Razor in Saturn, because I love purple and couldn't pass that colour up.

I can't wait to see photos of everyone's customs. I'm especially curious to see the imaginative customs that people have ticketed for, should be so many gorgeous toys!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:12 pm

I ordered a large Elden in Saturn. I've been looking forwards to that colour since BD started releasing their Zodiac line and I'd been contemplating a large Elden for a while, too.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:38 pm

order.jpg
order.jpg (30.81 KiB) Viewed 1692 times

Got a large Blaze and a large Crackers.
Playing with the idea of getting a large Sleipnir too, but I haven't decided yet.
leafeins

Postby leafeins » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:23 pm

After months of setting aside a little money at a time I finally ordered my large Chance in Tyson's original coloration as well as medium Cole in turquoise birthstone. Going to be a busy week when those two arrive in the mail! I do plan to upload a pic of my Chance as I think some will find the cross toy color a bit interesting.

edit: Oh hey, uploading images is a thing.
Where am I? What are these? Dragon dildos!?

Well, I guess I may as well buy one or two... y'know since I'm here already.
:psyduck:

Return to “General Discussion”