at 15% off what customs did you get?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Laz

Re: at 15% off what customs did you get?

Postby Laz » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:07 pm

Everybody should post photos of what they got here when they arrive! :widesmile:

I ordered a small/soft Flint in Turquoise and pearly white. I'm tempted to ticket and ask if they could add dazzle to it as well, but I'm nervous about it voiding the discount for some reason. I'm sure it'll be pretty either way.
Your polyamorous dragon pal! Memory like a leaky sieve! :mystery:
BasilBunny

Postby BasilBunny » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:10 pm

I wound up biting the bullet and placing a ticket for a custom medium/5 Moko in magma drake and a small/8 Echo in turquoise.
I've been mulling over ordering a medium Moko for a few months now but could never quite bring myself to do it given the mark up, the fact I could not settle on a color, and in hopes I would stumble across one for less money. Then I got the idea for magma drake (a color I've always loved) and the slight discount made it worth it enough for me to say "hey why not?"
The Echo was kind of a spur of the moment decision since I already have one in those specs and I absolutely love it but the color is a bit drab and I've been kind of pining after something in turquoise since I discovered it exists.
Apola

Postby Apola » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:18 pm

I only bought a XL Winston tail in Winter Mint. Was thinking of getting a Pretzel as well (couldn't decide on size) and a Blaze (I'll need to ticket for that one, since I really don't know if they'll do my first choice of color plans for it.)
ChewyTushy

Postby ChewyTushy » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:52 pm

I forgot about the sale when I ordered a lil'vibe fusion. Decided to splurge on a meng keychain as well before I realized I got a sale discount lol. Almost went back for a lanyard but just stuck with the vibe and key chain. I'm excited to see what they give me for the surprise me color.
:laugh:
Truth is in the eye of the beholder.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:34 pm

I got a mini/8 Echo in Surprise Me. :dukeretro:
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:05 am

Congrats on the custom orders!

lizardbreath wrote:a spritz Image, snowleopard in blue skink Image, xl pretzal in nocturne's signature, water pretzal, 4th kind 5th kind hanns, small xarImage, small nox "ghost dick"Image

Those are all amazing. Yet I can't stop being intrigued over that ghost one. Is it going to be transluscent at all or solid white?
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
memphs

Postby memphs » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:09 am

I got an Apollo in turquoise and a Slepnir in a custom marble of the amythest and aquamarine birthstones! Very excited to see how they turn out. I very rarely order customs but I love the surprise :widesmile: I may or may not send in a ticket asking for gold dazzle in only the amythest, but I'm not sure if I'd like it better "natural" or not.
Also picked up a flopped Tentacle for my sister, so we could save on shipping. It was the only flop and in the size, firmness and color she's been wanting, so I figure it was meant to be :stick:
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:41 am

lovelyscales wrote:Congrats on the custom orders!

lizardbreath wrote:a spritz Image, snowleopard in blue skink Image, xl pretzal in nocturne's signature, water pretzal, 4th kind 5th kind hanns, small xarImage, small nox "ghost dick"Image

Those are all amazing. Yet I can't stop being intrigued over that ghost one. Is it going to be transluscent at all or solid white?

Tank ewe :)
The ghost dick is a 3 way marble of a pearl white, translucent grey and the silver from end of days.
And I had to agree to the "this might suck" disclaimer. Because, well, it might suck.

But it could be awesome
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:28 am

I've got two toys of my: "Maybe later" list,

med Crackers in a yellow to green custom fade

and XL Echo in Starlight Glow
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:01 pm

:bugeyed: :surprised:

i can't wait to see all the flops :smile:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:13 pm

lizardbreath wrote::bugeyed: :surprised:

Is it bad that I'm thinking this same thing? Lol. I'm hoping I see flops of mine too. Such pretty beauty shots :D
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:42 pm

lizardbreath wrote:Tank ewe :)
The ghost dick is a 3 way marble of a pearl white, translucent grey and the silver from end of days.
And I had to agree to the "this might suck" disclaimer. Because, well, it might suck.

But it could be awesome

The "this might suck" disclaimer! That's perfect. Had to accept that on my Elden, too. Hope it doesn't suck, lol.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:54 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:
lizardbreath wrote::bugeyed: :surprised:

Is it bad that I'm thinking this same thing? Lol. I'm hoping I see flops of mine too. Such pretty beauty shots :D

This!
I like to keep stock photos, no photos with customs unless they flop :)
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:07 pm

But it could be awesome

I thought they didn't do translucent? I asked them about it before and was told no... So just wondering if there's a special way to ask for it or something, ha.

Ghost dick sounds cute, though! :)
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:20 pm

blushingkitten wrote:

But it could be awesome

I thought they didn't do translucent? I asked them about it before and was told no... So just wondering if there's a special way to ask for it or something, ha.

Ghost dick sounds cute, though! :)

I honestly don't know :(
Elise recommended it and I readily agreed

Maaaaybe they're a little more willing after those pokething colors?
Pretzal queen!!
[
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:00 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:I honestly don't know :(
Elise recommended it and I readily agreed

Maaaaybe they're a little more willing after those pokething colors?

I'm pretty sure Elise was the one who told me before no translucent colors... ;_; I was all ready to order my first custom, and nothing else was suggested in place of any of the ideas I had. I was very sad.

And now I'm completely over ordering it all together forever I think lol.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:43 am

My order was marked as shipped today! I probably won't get an update on the tracking until tomorrow, but I'm estimating that it should be here by next Monday/Tuesday. I just went with the standard shipping, which always takes about a week or so. I can't wait to see what my newest addition to the dong family looks like, and which teenies I got! :misc1: :misc3: :widesmile:
Keely

Postby Keely » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:27 am

I ordered myself a custom L/3 bumblehooves. I had been waffling between opal and a custom and since I missed opal but customs were 15% off I ordered myself a nice custom! It's based off of MLP luna's colors and all of them will be metallic but the indigo coat color will also have gold dazzle!!! I'm super friggen excited!

Princess Luna Mockup.png
Princess Luna Mockup.png (140.29 KiB) Viewed 1074 times

also I noticed lots of people ordered purple dicks apparently that's a popular color?
My Toybox23/Genderfluid/TakenUSAFor Sale
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:35 am

Amaranthe wrote:My order was marked as shipped today! I probably won't get an update on the tracking until tomorrow, but I'm estimating that it should be here by next Monday/Tuesday. I just went with the standard shipping, which always takes about a week or so. I can't wait to see what my newest addition to the dong family looks like, and which teenies I got! :misc1: :misc3: :widesmile:

already?!
hot damn!!!
Pretzal queen!!
[
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:48 am

Amaranthe wrote:My order was marked as shipped today! I probably won't get an update on the tracking until tomorrow, but I'm estimating that it should be here by next Monday/Tuesday. I just went with the standard shipping, which always takes about a week or so. I can't wait to see what my newest addition to the dong family looks like, and which teenies I got! :misc1: :misc3: :widesmile:

Yays! :D how long ago did you order it? I'm hopeful my Snow Leopard will be shipped today X3 or maybe the fenrir since it was a surprise me. I can't wait to see what cute Lil echo you get.
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird

Return to “General Discussion”