Year in Review!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
GreenLeopard87

Re: Year in Review!

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:46 pm

Knottery wrote:
GreenLeopard87 wrote:Large Ika in peridot or the electric color?

I haven't seen any photos of the electric color aside from the promo pic. I think it could be pretty...

I was thinking about asking if they could do a peridot pride streak on an Ika actually. Peridot is really pretty and I like greens on Ika, but I actually think electric would look good on it too.. but I haven't seen any photos other than the promo either. Tough choice, but I don't think you can go wrong with peridot.

Guilty...

I would've gone with electric if I had seen some other photos of it. BD photos are often slightly off in color, either more vibrant or bright. I've seen dozens of peridot pours and I know what to expect, for the most part.

That gray in electric looks pretty dark but it could be the black background. If in reality it's very smokey and light, I don't think it would look as good?
Attachments
Screenshot_20170106-224314.jpg
milk

Postby milk » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:58 pm

I loooove cherry cordial but valentines is coming up so I might as well wait
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:17 pm

GreenLeopard87 wrote:Guilty...

I would've gone with electric if I had seen some other photos of it. BD photos are often slightly off in color, either more vibrant or bright. I've seen dozens of peridot pours and I know what to expect, for the most part.

That gray in electric looks pretty dark but it could be the black background. If in reality it's very smokey and light, I don't think it would look as good?

Yeah, I don't like ordering stock colors until I've seen some photos of it on toys in hand. I kind of doubt the gray is too dark in person since it's supposed to be translucent so it can't be all that saturated. Hard to tell with just the promo pic, though.

But I think Ika will look great in Peridot - I have it on a small Winston and it's really pretty in person!
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:45 pm

I caved and got a small 8 Echo in End of Days. It was tough picking a color!
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
zaazhigalka

Postby zaazhigalka » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Waiting to hear back to see if slasher silver is available.
katze

Postby katze » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:55 pm

Dusksong wrote:I caved and got a small 8 Echo in End of Days. It was tough picking a color!

Post pics when you get it! Still deciding if I should order small flint in the same color...

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
DoorsofDurin

Postby DoorsofDurin » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:17 am

It's tempting, but I don't really need another toy in Heavy Hitter. It's such a good marble, tho.
Collection and wishes under spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:11 am

I got myself a large Sleipnir in Rainbow.
I had wanted one during the Boxing Week sale and didn't do it because I'm not 100% on the size and model. I still wanted it when this sale started so I figured I may as well go for it.
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:40 am

katze wrote:
Dusksong wrote:I caved and got a small 8 Echo in End of Days. It was tough picking a color!

Post pics when you get it! Still deciding if I should order small flint in the same color...

Will do! I almost didn't see it on the order page because the hex colors looked a lot different from the photo. I wasn't able to find any pictures on Google search either, but I figure I'd be okay with it even if the blue is a bit lighter.
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:40 am

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:Peridot! I have an XL ika I used today and looooved it. The texture is really strong even in the soft firmness

You like your Ika? I was holding off on getting interested unless I saw that others had good things to say. I was put off by the Tentacle when I got that, but I like tentacles!
Does the tip bother you at all, or is that not a problem in XL? Also, is Ika better for riding or thrusting?
Hope you don't mind all the prodding questions :widesmile:

Don't apologize I always like answering questions related to my toys. I love my Ika a lot, a lot more than I anticipated! I didn't find the tip to be poking at all, I didn't feel it. I had used it just after finishing my period when my cervix is lower and more sensetive so that's something. I was able to get down really far on my XL which was very exciting, I got down about 10 1/2 inches, all but the last two rows of suckers. The stretch felt amazing and was also amazingly gentle but satisfying.

I always ride my toys, so I can't give how it works for thrusting, I don't think it would feel very nice to thrust. Inserting the top half didn't feel like much, only when I got down to the girth (which gets very girthy very fast, more than I anticipated). I rode it as much as I could, the texture was VERY prominent and also the suckers were very loud with lube. The toy didn't do any gspot stim at all, but the stretch did put pressure on my gspot. I'd be happy to do comparisons if you'd like, I really was surprised by how much I liked the toy since I had an original tentacle that felt like my ex trying to finger me :eyeroll:
Alta

Postby Alta » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:03 am

I've already ordered a small Flint in Opal, but I am curious about Jupiter's Axis, it looks pretty... And I want a Xar so badly...
Female|24|Queer|Single|Proud cat mom|Animator student|Cartoon nerd|
NaughtyMewMew

Postby NaughtyMewMew » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:38 am

Is Year in Review only for colors? Was hoping they were going to sell the slugs again for this. I really, really want more slugs.
Is finally the proud and pleasured owner of Zalkin, the adopted Anthro Dragon! v1
Order #8465
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:11 pm

so after this, the drops in rogue might contain these?
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:41 pm

Faffy the FauxFox wrote:so after this, the drops in rogue might contain these?

The next few drops are probably going to contain rogues and flops from the year in review and boxing week sales lol.
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:53 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:
Faffy the FauxFox wrote:so after this, the drops in rogue might contain these?

The next few drops are probably going to contain rogues and flops from the year in review and boxing week sales lol.

yeah soo. wait for the luck to fall.

if I would get something, even if I'm obcessed with the idea that I need to downsize my belongings as if i'm going to live in a camper with 3 people. I think I'd get the roland or austin in nox's mother's day sale.

but I seem to need suctioncups always

and then that is why i buy things on sale.

then again i could be spending money on worse things right? like candy and soda from thousands of miles away.
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:12 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:Peridot! I have an XL ika I used today and looooved it. The texture is really strong even in the soft firmness

You like your Ika? I was holding off on getting interested unless I saw that others had good things to say. I was put off by the Tentacle when I got that, but I like tentacles!
Does the tip bother you at all, or is that not a problem in XL? Also, is Ika better for riding or thrusting?
Hope you don't mind all the prodding questions :widesmile:

Don't apologize I always like answering questions related to my toys. I love my Ika a lot, a lot more than I anticipated! I didn't find the tip to be poking at all, I didn't feel it. I had used it just after finishing my period when my cervix is lower and more sensetive so that's something. I was able to get down really far on my XL which was very exciting, I got down about 10 1/2 inches, all but the last two rows of suckers. The stretch felt amazing and was also amazingly gentle but satisfying.

I always ride my toys, so I can't give how it works for thrusting, I don't think it would feel very nice to thrust. Inserting the top half didn't feel like much, only when I got down to the girth (which gets very girthy very fast, more than I anticipated). I rode it as much as I could, the texture was VERY prominent and also the suckers were very loud with lube. The toy didn't do any gspot stim at all, but the stretch did put pressure on my gspot. I'd be happy to do comparisons if you'd like, I really was surprised by how much I liked the toy since I had an original tentacle that felt like my ex trying to finger me :eyeroll:

Comparisons would be wonderful (probably in the comparison thread). XL Pretzal, L Xar, and M Flint are the toys we have in common. Depending on how yours compares, I would consider Large or XL Ika because sometimes I get out of my depth by buying toys that are too big for me :laugh:

I'm happy to hear that Ika is nicer than the Tentacle. The Tentacle was so uncomfortable and wrong in practically every way. I wonder how Ika would be in extra soft.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:09 pm

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:Comparisons would be wonderful (probably in the comparison thread). XL Pretzal, L Xar, and M Flint are the toys we have in common. Depending on how yours compares, I would consider Large or XL Ika because sometimes I get out of my depth by buying toys that are too big for me :laugh:

I'm happy to hear that Ika is nicer than the Tentacle. The Tentacle was so uncomfortable and wrong in practically every way. I wonder how Ika would be in extra soft.

Posted! I think extra soft would make it really fun and ultra squishy, you also have to get a suction cup if you get one, nothing like having a shower tentacle.

And yeah the original one really blows, I couldn't thrust ride or grind on it, I couldn't even feel the suckers, it didn't work out for me at all. Ika is much nicer imo
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:18 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:Comparisons would be wonderful (probably in the comparison thread). XL Pretzal, L Xar, and M Flint are the toys we have in common. Depending on how yours compares, I would consider Large or XL Ika because sometimes I get out of my depth by buying toys that are too big for me :laugh:

Posted! I think extra soft would make it really fun and ultra squishy, you also have to get a suction cup if you get one, nothing like having a shower tentacle.

And yeah the original one really blows, I couldn't thrust ride or grind on it, I couldn't even feel the suckers, it didn't work out for me at all. Ika is much nicer imo

It was odd. The original doesn't have the most pronounced texture, but it still managed to irritate my tissue to cause bleeding from a short, non-vigorous session. I'm really hoping to feel Ika's suckers and not have any more surprises.

I wish an extra soft option was offered... I also wish it could support highlights because that would be fucking awesome on that model!
ProfessorGenki

Postby ProfessorGenki » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:53 pm

This makes me super happy! :smile:

Initially missed Spooky Seconds AND bright blade colors a while ago but now I can't decide which one I want more haha. I might very well pick up two toys this week regarding the sale; a LOT of lovely colors to choose from, cheers BD staff!
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:20 pm

GreenLeopard87 wrote:I wish an extra soft option was offered...

I imagine you can ticket and ask, unless I missed another update. Hopefully they haven't changed their policy now, because there are some big toys I was thinking of eventually requesting in extra soft.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Return to “General Discussion”