Ever forgotten you owned a toy?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
SnakesShadow

Ever forgotten you owned a toy?

Postby SnakesShadow » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:53 am

So, I logged in tonight to clean up my bio and toy list a bit, and went over to my completed orders list to see if I could clarify the newest toys colors... Only to see one I didn't remember having.

This led to a brief hunt, and yes, I did get the toy- and never pulled it out of its new-arrival packaging. I even completely forgot the darn thing.

Has this happened to anyone else?
I like knots and I can knot lie!
Kisa

Re: Ever forgotten you owned a toy?

Postby Kisa » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:01 am

Hm. In my bed room, I have two night stands, one on my side and another on my husband's. I keep all the small, easy to grab things on my husband's side, and all of the larger things on my side. My husband said for me to pick a random thing from his drawer. I did and picked out a bullet vibe, he voiced that it was a good choice but he was hoping for the egg... and I totally forgot we had a vibrating egg. I keep all of the small stuff inside of a small case, and the egg must have gotten lost in there.
Last edited by Kisa on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
kt~

Postby kt~ » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:39 am

Yeah my medium Fenrir, I used it once, and then later forgot about it since it did nothing for me in use :psyduck:
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:55 am

Yeah, every so often I have to take a look at my list of toys on my profile, because I have certain ones I reach for more often than others so I just forget what I have. It would help if I got a proper container for them instead of hiding them with my socks and underwear, lol.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Willow

Postby Willow » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:17 pm

Sort of. I've unpacked an used every toy that's arrived, but now that I have around 20 I can't keep track of which ones I have,. So, I temporarily forget about them. They may be sitting at the bottom of the toy box and haven't used it recently. I can only point out which ones I have when I look through their catalog.
Of course there are people that have +50 or even hundreds, I'm sure they've forgotten some.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Keely

Postby Keely » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:10 pm

Yeah I've forgotten toys, even when I had fewer :widesmile: for me part of the problem is that for quite a while my toys were split between two houses so it was really easy to lose track of one, especially little ones. But I've also just straight up forgotten the existence of a couple of toys and then when I remembered them promptly sold them because they did bupkis for me
My Toybox23/Genderfluid/TakenUSAFor Sale
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:34 pm

Yup. Just the other day; I was going through some drawers and I pulled out a toy (I've already forgotten which one!) and was all, "I forgot I had this thing!"

I've already forgotten what "this thing" even was. XD
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:05 pm

I have never forget about a BD toy because I only have 11, and the cost is a big deal for me. Plus I get really excited waiting for them. So it seems hard for me to do.

Although I do forget I own a magic wand vibrating massager... I got it at a very reasonable price at a burlesque fair, but I forget I own it all the time for some reason...
Coward

Postby Coward » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:27 pm

Sometimes I am away from home for a few months. When I come back I will open up the box and sometimes be surprised by ones I don't remember. Unfortunately it isn't all that exciting because the I ones I didn't remember I also didn't like much.
memphs

Postby memphs » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:29 am

I've recently forgotten about my small Nox.
Didn't realize he wasn't in the bunch until I was doing a boil session and realized I was missing one of my SC toys. I still haven't found him :psyduck: Pretty sure I've left him with my sister's toys in her hiding spot, had to shove some out of the way when we had a surprise guest.
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
Idra

Postby Idra » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:34 pm

My ABS plastic vibe that I've had for fucking ever used to be pretty much my only insertable toy. It was complete shit and didn't do anything for me, except be better than nothing. So anyway, he arms of my bed flip up to reveal a little storage space and a place to put cans and keep them from falling and things, and for years I've kept it in there. I keep any small toy I have in there, so my butt plug and my Tango also live there.

I had decided to keep the vibe itself for sentimental reasons (that toy was the only one I had for like 6 years) but I recently had to hide it in my underwear drawer. So I promptly forgot about it, and then I was rummaging around and found it and went, "Oh, I still have this?!"

So I guess the moral of the story is that I don't need it around even for sentimental reasons anymore.
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:08 pm

I had a plastic vibe bullet I forgot about in a ziplock bag. I still had because it was broken. I wasn't sure how to properly dispose of it at the time. Other than the broken bullet even with my collection I don't forget toys. It's not quite THAT expansive :laugh:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.

Return to “General Discussion”