Best BD Vaginal toy

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
CorruptedWaffles
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:33 pm
Gender: Fluid

Best BD Vaginal toy

Postby CorruptedWaffles » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:12 pm

Hello everyone.

So I have 2 bad dragon toys.
The tentacle (medium/medium) and Pierce (small/medium)

I love pierce a lot but the tentacle just doesn't do it for me.
I was wondering what the best vaginal toys are from BD and what firmness and size you guys recomend them in.
I like girth a lot.

Thank you in advance.

Bonus round:
Tell me what colors you love the most/show off the colors you have.
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Best BD Vaginal toy

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:25 pm

"The best" is all personal preference. :smilenox: We've had some toys in the past that were touted as "a must have for all vaginas!" but that can easily lead to folks getting let down when the toy doesn't work as desired. What some may say is the best thing ever, someone else might be like ow, no, not for me.

Is there anything, in particular, you love on a toy other than girth? Is texture good or do you prefer smoothness? Do you like knots? Is your Pearce the largest toy you have used?

You might like a medium Echo, or a small Flint (A bit larger than your Pearce) if you really want texture. Both are good thrusting toys so is Clayton who is another textured model good for thrusting.

Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Titusza1
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:32 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Germany

Re: Best BD Vaginal toy

Postby Titusza1 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:28 pm

Hard question it would really matter what you like. As the non vagina owner in my relationship I can't give first hand experience, but out of our toys my SO enjoys Sleipnir and Crackers when it comes to something larger. Out of the others Roland is a great. We just got Hanns and are looking forward to some time with him he's purchase largest at the moment.

Colors I am really impressed with Jupiter. Ithe really looks great. Pictures just don't do the color justice.
MY Toys
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
CorruptedWaffles
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:33 pm
Gender: Fluid

Re: Best BD Vaginal toy

Postby CorruptedWaffles » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:00 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:"The best" is all personal preference. :smilenox: We've had some toys in the past that were touted as "a must have for all vaginas!" but that can easily lead to folks getting let down when the toy doesn't work as desired. What some may say is the best thing ever, someone else might be like ow, no, not for me.

Is there anything, in particular, you love on a toy other than girth? Is texture good or do you prefer smoothness? Do you like knots? Is your Pearce the largest toy you have used?

You might like a medium Echo, or a small Flint (A bit larger than your Pearce) if you really want texture. Both are good thrusting toys so is Clayton who is another textured model good for thrusting.



The title was really to get the conversation started. I know some people like It different. I'm really looking for girth. Length is a little difficult for me 8 in is the max vaginally. Pesky anatomy. I am not sure if the thing that made me not ok was the point on the tentacle. It did nothing for me and didn't stay in. The tentacle is the biggest one I own from BD. Pierce is the smallest. I have one from primal hardwear. It is that wearable one with the knot.

I'm not too keen on purely thrusting toys. I like them to stay in and have a good base texture. They have so much on BD and it kind of overwhelms me.
Kisa
Posts: 875
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:24 am
Gender: Female

Re: Best BD Vaginal toy

Postby Kisa » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:17 pm

"The best" is very personal. For me the best is Echo, I have two and I adore the mid-shaft buldge, his curve, and the ring on the medium is FANTASTIC. The curve gets him right against my gspot and it's so easy to get off on him.

Tried for 2nd is Ika and Sleipnir. I love Sleip for the stretch and his head, it pops going in and going out. He's an intense ride.

Ika has the suckers that rub against my gspot, and she's so easy to thrust and grind against.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
User avatar
CorruptedWaffles
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:33 pm
Gender: Fluid

Re: Best BD Vaginal toy

Postby CorruptedWaffles » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:23 pm

Kisa wrote:"The best" is very personal. For me the best is Echo, I have two and I adore the mid-shaft buldge, his curve, and the ring on the medium is FANTASTIC. The curve gets him right against my gspot and it's so easy to get off on him.

Tried for 2nd is Ika and Sleipnir. I love Sleip for the stretch and his head, it pops going in and going out. He's an intense ride.

Ika has the suckers that rub against my gspot, and she's so easy to thrust and grind against.



Thank you so much for this! I really appreciate it. I'm going to look at echo a little harder.
Kisa
Posts: 875
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:24 am
Gender: Female

Re: Best BD Vaginal toy

Postby Kisa » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:37 pm

CorruptedWaffles wrote:
Kisa wrote:"The best" is very personal. For me the best is Echo, I have two and I adore the mid-shaft buldge, his curve, and the ring on the medium is FANTASTIC. The curve gets him right against my gspot and it's so easy to get off on him.

Tried for 2nd is Ika and Sleipnir. I love Sleip for the stretch and his head, it pops going in and going out. He's an intense ride.

Ika has the suckers that rub against my gspot, and she's so easy to thrust and grind against.



Thank you so much for this! I really appreciate it. I'm going to look at echo a little harder.


Yeah, I think if you love Pearce you'll love Echo. They are similar with the curve, though while Echo is more slim than a Pearce. Echo has the ring, that gets more intense the larger you size with him. Echo is good to ride and thrust, and his buldge feels really filing to me.

8in max length is actually really good for a vagina, I tap out somewhere around 6 - 7in. I'd recommend any size of Echo that you can fit, really. Medium firmness is my sweet spot, though I think a firm could work with him as well since he isn't heavily textured
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Best BD Vaginal toy

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:06 pm

Have you considered toys like Apollo, Xar or Elden? Apollo has a little texture and he locks in place extremely well. Xar is smooth, the knot tapered and gentle, but he too locks right in place and the base is nice to grind on. Elden is another model that stays put fairly well, at least on some of us! That head has a really nice feeling and it does lovely things to my g-spot.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
karla-chan
Posts: 1930
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 am
Gender: Female
Location: Manchester, UK
Contact:

Re: Best BD Vaginal toy

Postby karla-chan » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:40 am

I'm just adding to the what is the best all depends on personal preference. I am personally really big on texture, and I really enjoy a good curve as well. I tend to enjoy toys like Nova, Terra, although I am also big on Enderfang. Since his curve is amazing, and those knots just really make things interesting for me.

I've not tried Ika personally, because I have not been found on other tentacle toys because they just haven't been enough texture wise for me.

Nox was really highly rated at one point, but I didn't really think that much about him. However I am considering an Echo at the moment. Since he does have a good curve and a little bit of texture that does seem like it would be interesting. Even then I have heard about some vagina users where Echo has missed their good spot.

It might be good if you can figure out if you body is similar ish to the users that are reviewing toys, based on what they have said. I have done that in the past, or listened to the problems people have had with the toy because of their body, and known that I was less likely to have that problem because I have not had an issue with that aspect of the body.
User avatar
vixenvega
Posts: 1833
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:04 am

Re: Best BD Vaginal toy

Postby vixenvega » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:39 am

CorruptedWaffles wrote:I'm not too keen on purely thrusting toys. I like them to stay in and have a good base texture. They have so much on BD and it kind of overwhelms me.

Knotted and textured brings Xar and Crackers to mind.
Technically, you could thrust them but they both really shine as grinders. My preference out of those two is Xar.
Cracker's girth is at the top so it misses the mark for me and I tend to ride mine instead, but if you like your stretch deeper it's a good choice.
Another note about Crackers, I would choose the Mini or the Medium and larger. The small is not a bad toy but it doesn't have the swell that the other sizes do.
User avatar
CorruptedWaffles
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:33 pm
Gender: Fluid

Re: Best BD Vaginal toy

Postby CorruptedWaffles » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:56 am

Thank you all so much for your input and recomendations! I ordered a Medium Crackers in Medium firmness in the color 4th kind. I also ordered a Medium Echo in Medium firmness from the black Friday section. The echo is obviously going to gsf here first so stay tuned~


Once again I really appreciate the input that you all gave me. All those options really overwhelmed me.
User avatar
Casma
Posts: 193
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:51 pm
Gender: female

Re: Best BD Vaginal toy

Postby Casma » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:36 am

Echo all the way for me. I prefer the small for quick sessions (aka before bed almost every night :smilenox: ) but medium is fun for longer sessions where I can warm up a bit first.

In fact I'm about to sell most of my collection and just keep the echos because they are so much better for me than everything else i've tried.
Kisa
Posts: 875
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:24 am
Gender: Female

Re: Best BD Vaginal toy

Postby Kisa » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:09 pm

CorruptedWaffles wrote:Thank you all so much for your input and recomendations! I ordered a Medium Crackers in Medium firmness in the color 4th kind. I also ordered a Medium Echo in Medium firmness from the black Friday section. The echo is obviously going to gsf here first so stay tuned~


Once again I really appreciate the input that you all gave me. All those options really overwhelmed me.


I have a medium Echo, and that ring took me totally by surprise and I'm texture insensitive. I hope you enjoy that ring as well.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Best BD Vaginal toy

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:49 pm

A medium Crackers is a very ambitious choice, but he's quite fun if the girth isn't an issue. Oh, and unless you made separate orders, the Echo will ship the same time as the Crackers. Just a head's up if you weren't aware. :smilenox:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
CorruptedWaffles
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:33 pm
Gender: Fluid

Re: Best BD Vaginal toy

Postby CorruptedWaffles » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:30 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:A medium Crackers is a very ambitious choice, but he's quite fun if the girth isn't an issue. Oh, and unless you made separate orders, the Echo will ship the same time as the Crackers. Just a head's up if you weren't aware. :smilenox:


Oh girth is not an issue. For toys I'm super picky because my boyfriend is pretty big so like if it doesn't do as well as him I get really frustrated. We also have the wereable from primal hardware. This one in a really gorgeous blue:
https://www.primalhardwere.com/product/WG
And I think the only problem I have is the knot but that's because he is wearing it and it's already a big toy. But nothing a good ammount of bad dragon lube won't fix. That stuff is lovely for everything. I had that organic one for a while from good vibes and I loved it but it doesn't hold even half a candle to BD clear lube.

I actually ordered them seperate. I knew the custom would take a while so I was browsing premades and ordered the Echo when I saw it in the black Friday bin. The color doesn't really bother me because my Pearce is from that same sale. It's a little bland but hey. Cheaper fast option~
User avatar
CorruptedWaffles
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:33 pm
Gender: Fluid

Re: Best BD Vaginal toy

Postby CorruptedWaffles » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:33 pm

Kisa wrote:
CorruptedWaffles wrote:Thank you all so much for your input and recomendations! I ordered a Medium Crackers in Medium firmness in the color 4th kind. I also ordered a Medium Echo in Medium firmness from the black Friday section. The echo is obviously going to gsf here first so stay tuned~


Once again I really appreciate the input that you all gave me. All those options really overwhelmed me.


I have a medium Echo, and that ring took me totally by surprise and I'm texture insensitive. I hope you enjoy that ring as well.


I had no idea it was that prominent. I am a little more excited for echo now. Thank you!
User avatar
karla-chan
Posts: 1930
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 am
Gender: Female
Location: Manchester, UK
Contact:

Re: Best BD Vaginal toy

Postby karla-chan » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:19 pm

CorruptedWaffles wrote:
Kisa wrote:
CorruptedWaffles wrote:Thank you all so much for your input and recomendations! I ordered a Medium Crackers in Medium firmness in the color 4th kind. I also ordered a Medium Echo in Medium firmness from the black Friday section. The echo is obviously going to gsf here first so stay tuned~


Once again I really appreciate the input that you all gave me. All those options really overwhelmed me.


I have a medium Echo, and that ring took me totally by surprise and I'm texture insensitive. I hope you enjoy that ring as well.


I had no idea it was that prominent. I am a little more excited for echo now. Thank you!


It's the prominent ring that is really making me think about him.
Kisa
Posts: 875
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:24 am
Gender: Female

Re: Best BD Vaginal toy

Postby Kisa » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:36 pm

karla-chan wrote:
CorruptedWaffles wrote:
Kisa wrote:
I have a medium Echo, and that ring took me totally by surprise and I'm texture insensitive. I hope you enjoy that ring as well.


I had no idea it was that prominent. I am a little more excited for echo now. Thank you!


It's the prominent ring that is really making me think about him.


The larger size you go with him, the more you feel it. I have a mini Echo and I can barely feel the ring, but the medium Echo's ring is very prominent for me
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
User avatar
M13t
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:27 pm
Gender: Female|25|Queer|
Location: Southeastern US

Re: Best BD Vaginal toy

Postby M13t » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:55 pm

For future ideas, you really can't go wrong with Nox!
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Best BD Vaginal toy

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:18 am

Clearly it's subjective. Personally my top 5 favorite BD toys for vaginal have included these ones.Small 5/medim firmness Legacy Xenogon. Small medium/5 firm Spritz. I plan to get a custom with tube/wait for a pretty in stock tubed one. Kelvin in soft. Small Fenrir. Oddly enough mini Bumble. The texture around the head feels so divine in use.

I've got to give some love to Damn Average's Lumpy and Average Alien. With Knight and Above Average Alien being just a larger Lumpy/AA because based on your other toys you'd probably want a larger size. They feel designed specifically for vaginal sensation and G-spotting. I hope to get a guided mystery of both models mayhaps sell my old ones once guided mysteries are offered again.
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests