Eyeing Roland

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
patriot

Eyeing Roland

Postby patriot » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:11 pm

So I'm thinking getting a large 5 Roland as my next toy.

I like his over all shape and design but I don't really see many people talk about him.

I currently have a nox, David, and sleipnir all mediums and the large Roland looked like a good step down from my sleipnir which is absolutely massive. :cool:
I can take the massive mythical horse a little over half way before he just won't budge any further without some serious rocking, bouncing, and bearing down. So I was wondering if Roland would be able to help out bit with stretching me a little further in so I could take more of the sleipnir? I know most people recommend Winston for that but he doesn't appeal to me at all and I'm not really looking for any gains in girth at the bottom since my tail hole can happily take any reasonable thing we throw at it already.

One of the other reasons I was thinking about getting one is the knot. I found out that love knots and my David is now one of my favorites and I can spend a whole session just popping him in and out. But the one thing I can't do with him at least not for more than a few seconds is tie with it. I try and get it locked in good but if I move even a little out he comes and it's getting a bit frustrating. I don't think there enough space between the base and the bottom of the knot.

And the final thing is how good is he as a thrusting toy? My wife and I are really into pegging and we're wondering if there's enough length before the knot so we could use it without having to try the knot with every stroke? We usually use a medium nox for the strap on play but we'd like to try something new.

So over all just what do you think of it? Any big pros and cons?

Also if anyone has a large handy can you give me a measurement from the tip to where the knot starts to grow and from the bottom of the knot to the base please?

Thanks alot :dukacola:
Last edited by patriot on Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Male- Straight- 30
Happily married to a beautiful woman who loves to try to stuff new and interesting things up my butt. :smilenox:
Own
► Show Spoiler

Titusza1

Re: Eyeing Roland

Postby Titusza1 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:23 am

I don't have large but a small Roland and we both really enjoy it. If everything is the same with the large then the tip shaft makes up somewhat more than 2/3 the total usable size. So for a Large it would be just over 6" before the knot. Should do well as a thruster and it dose taper under a bit just before the knot so it's noticeable. Roland gives a good tie so if you make the knot it stays very well .
MY Toys
► Show Spoiler
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:30 am

I have a medium Roland and I do feel sad that no one really talks about him, but he is a great toy. I actually use my medium Roland to my warm up for my small Sleipnir, and since you want a large Roland to warm up to your medium Sleipnir. I feel like it should work, considering you're wanting to do what I do, just a size up.

His head makes him easy to insert, and his shaft is thin enough that I can take him with minimum to no warm up, and his knot is tapered so that just slides in, but you still get that pop when he goes all the way in. His shaft also has a smooth, almost glossy finish, so he just a smooth ride all around.

He's a great thruster, though I prefer to ride him. As for shaft length, I do feel you'll have a lot of shaft to work with before you hit the knot.
Last edited by Kisa on Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
patriot

Postby patriot » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:32 am

Thanks for the replies :smilenox:

I didn't realize the shaft was that smooth. That actually works out grest since I'm not that big a fan of texture. I can't feel most of it so I'm always worried about hurting myself.

That possible six inches is definitely a good selling point. Thats only an inch off of our Nox so we won't lose much if any in length and I'm sure you could get a bit extra out if the start of the knot.

I'm open to all info and opinions. Even nay votes for the Roland.
A large Roland with a sc and the tunnel rat color is $140 before you even get to lube, tax ,and shipping.
So I want to make sure I know what I'm getting into with atleast a decent idea of how well it will work. That way my wife doesn't beat me in my sleep with a giant silicone cock for buying one I can't use. While I would love just to be able to look at it and give it a squeeze I just don't think she'd understand :stick:
Male- Straight- 30
Happily married to a beautiful woman who loves to try to stuff new and interesting things up my butt. :smilenox:
Own
► Show Spoiler

Titusza1

Postby Titusza1 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:40 pm

While I love our Roland. It would be a passing warm up for you use. If I understand right your looking to train depth? If that's the case I wouldn't see a problem with taking Roland to the hilt. But it may not change how deep Sleipnir goes. Sleipnir just doesn't have the bend. If though reaching the end of the colon then with the thinner shaft he's more likely to make the bend. If the girth isn't the problem then a like Sleipnir wide long model in 3 might be more what your looking for like Tyson or Chance. If your wanting to try a longer model with a knot then Roland is a good start with the egg shaped knot he goes in easy and locks well.
MY Toys
► Show Spoiler
Titusza1

Postby Titusza1 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:51 pm

On second thought if your able to get all of your nox and David then the problem could just be the width or curve of Sleipnir. If you haven't tried it flip him around the other direction. That helped me at first with Crackers. Now it doesn't matter what way he's facing but at first it was easier time get depth with the tip curved to my back and not to my stomach.
MY Toys
► Show Spoiler
patriot

Postby patriot » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:07 am

Titusza1 wrote: :words:

I was mainly thinking about getting the Roland because I really like the design if him but I was hoping to have the added benefit of some help with the sleipnir.

I assume my problem with it is the blunt head and all that girth. I've never taken anything that wide that deep before. And during warm up with my fingers I can feel that I get considerably more narrow the farther in.

I can already hilt my med Nox and David with no issues. And after double checking the sizes between the large Roland and the medium Nox I wouldn't gain any girth towards the head. Or do you think maybe the the extra inch or two in length would help at all?

As for the other equines or bovine I guess for Tyson I just don't have any attractions to them at all the only reason I got the sleipnir was a love of mythology.

Over all I'm kind of at a loss. I want to get the most out of my toys but at the same time I can't really commit to training for the more extreme depths like a XL Roland which would probably help more though.

Who would have thought buying a dildo would be so confusing. :mystery:
Male- Straight- 30
Own
► Show Spoiler

GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:36 am

This thread has me interested in Roland. I don't like knots all that much, but I'm curious about him because his knot looks less abrupt than others and it looks tieable. Most knots are way too close to the base and leave an awkward feeling of not being able to "close up" behind them.

Would love to hear your feedback on him if you pull the trigger on Roland.

Return to “General Discussion”