Toys that creep you out? (no judgement!)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Sanguine

Toys that creep you out? (no judgement!)

Postby Sanguine » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:39 pm

Hey all,

I was curious if there are any toys creep you out and why? (I should note that this thread is entirely for fun, because all BD toys, and the people who I've met that love them, are cool in my book! I think it's awesome that there's a toy company that caters to our different fantasy tastes. And this thread is not meant to imply judgement against anyone!)

For me I would have to say that Elden and the Gryphon definitely creep me out. Elden, while I am curious to try him because I heard he's awesome for knotting, is just so flat and bony/knobby looking... something about the shape squicks me out. And as far as the Gryphon goes, the smaller models look fine to me, but something about how big and muscley the knot looks on the extra large vs. the tiny little shaft and head...lol! Ridley also creeps me out just a li'l bit, but I still think it's a cool looking toy.
Current toy collection :misc13: :misc11: :misc8:
► Show Spoiler
lizardbreath

Re: Toys that creep you out? (no judgement!)

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:40 pm

Anything that looks too much like real flesh!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Sanguine

Postby Sanguine » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:42 pm

lizardbreath wrote:Anything that looks too much like real flesh!

Yes!!! I forgot about this one. Realistic human dongs in a fleshy pink color make me feel so gross, lol!
Current toy collection :misc13: :misc11: :misc8:
► Show Spoiler
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:43 pm

Sanguine wrote:

Yes!!! I forgot about this one. Realistic human dongs in a fleshy pink color make me feel so gross, lol!

They look like something a serial killer would keep as a trophy :bugeyed:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:15 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
Sanguine wrote:

They look like something a serial killer would keep as a trophy :bugeyed:

i wouldn't say no to a realcock2, if it were shorter and had a less stupid base...

jelly/pvc toys.
things that look like they'd break inside me.
dog toys that i can't abstract through colors, horse toys with balls. (cervine toys are ok)
one of the most horrifying sex toys i've seen was a 'rosebud' penetrable, with all the irritated crinkly folds around the anus, set into a lopped-off torso.
life casts :P (more power to you if you need the texture, but no thanks no thanks. i'd get intrusive thoughts about the modeler the toy comes from)
that dildo from oxballs that is literal poop-shaped, for scat fetishists.
balls that are super wrinkly and small (krampus is the exception)
cumtubes
toys in the shape of hands/fists
the demon dick, pierce's balls, and blaze's really boring base. kippy isn't much to look at either.
seeking: Jollies Jollie
selling: Bazel, Pyxis. PM if interested!
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:37 pm

The whole website of Oxballs creeps me out. way too extreme for me.
Any toys that are modeled after cartoons
Vegetable toys
Toys shaped like people
And i dont trust glass, wood or ceramic toys
My collection
► Show Spoiler
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:39 pm

Ugh
Pearce' balls make me think of Fournier's gangrene
Pretzal queen!!
[
GoreMagala

Postby GoreMagala » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:26 pm

Oh boy.
- Flesh tone/fleshy pinks as a color
- Jelly, glass, and wooden toys, pretty much anything that isn't body safe
- Toys that are too pointy
- Lifecasts
- Those weird scat toys on Oxballs (Just that website in general really, I can only look at hairy butts for so long)
- Akrow's Nest Mako, Reshik, Linus, and Babou
- Plant-themed toys (as in shape, not coloring)
- Kippy and Anthro Dragon (just bleh)
- Toys based on characters that really just shouldn't have toys based on them (how the hell do you fuck a skeleton)
Emi - 18 - Bisexual - Female - Nerd - Pescetarian - Monster Hunter Dork - Atlus Fangirl

ImageFollow me!Image
https://monsterslavegirl.tumblr.com/
https://videos.toypics.net/GoreMagala

► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:27 pm

Any toys that are a bit too human like (so, Anthro Dragon, Pearce, and Ultimate Fantasy). I have no desire to try any of those. Any flesh-tone colors also really don't appeal to me at all (and the only matte color I can really stand is white, unless it's a marble with a lot of metallics (turquoise has too much matte for me to like it much). I wouldn't say any of these things "creep" me out, they just hold no appeal for me.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
tamandua

Postby tamandua » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:46 pm

If we're talking toys in general, then those weird fetish toys that are like, a disembodied foot with a vagina on the sole or something. :surprised:

Or that dildo modeled after an amputee's stump, I think Oxballs makes that one. Oxballs makes a lot of not-for-me toys in general just for the sizes alone but the stump takes the cake. Whenever I see toys like those I wonder how many of them actually sell and if they're not just made for edgy shock value.

Anything "realistic" or life casted.

Stan the T-rex. I'm sorry, he looks like a weird muscly baby arm to me! :misc6: :nerdy:
:mystery:
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:00 pm

tamandua wrote:Or that dildo modeled after an amputee's stump, I think Oxballs makes that one. Oxballs makes a lot of not-for-me toys in general just for the sizes alone but the stump takes the cake. Whenever I see toys like those I wonder how many of them actually sell and if they're not just made for edgy shock value.

I...had no idea about the stump and just went to check if this was indeed a real thing. That one definitely takes the cake :psyduck:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Raven

Postby Raven » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:00 pm

Echo creeps me out because it looks too real to me (only the back side of the toy). But for some reason I totally love how Pearce looks like :mystery:
Female, My toys: (all in soft, details under Spoiler)
Fenrir M, Flint m, Meng O, Mountain Drake O, Nova S, Nox S, Pretzal S, Stan m, Tentacle M
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:30 pm

If we're talking about BD toys, which it sounds like from the OP, the Ultimate Fantasy is the only one in the lineup that creeps me out. Probably because of how human-ish it looks especially in the fleshy colouring.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Willow

Postby Willow » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:53 pm

If it's just BD, first off, I don't like any ones with fleshy tones. But as far as shapes go...
Pearce and Demon Dick. Piercings do nothing for me and I dunno, it's just not attractive to me. And as much as I like balls... his just makes me think of balloons.
With the demon dick, asides from annoying logos into the toy, I just does not look enjoyable. Too pointy is the main problem. The nubs look a little too pronounced instead of a more subtle bump. Totally lack of murr here.

When it comes to penetratables... nothing creeps me out but I have very little love for Perry, Alice and Lana. Perry is a hole. Just a hole. I could just as easily fuck a donut, and would probably be easier. Alice is coin slot. Lana is... just there... nothing to write home about. Nothing to write anything to anyone about. Just... nothing.
Although the discontinued equine rump was pretty bad. Rowan is much better.

I don't really have too much issue with the gryphon. Sure, not as pretty as some toys, but he does feel pretty good and not that off. He does not compare to the legacy model... that was smexy as all get out. Too bad I lost that toy.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:54 pm

Hans (BD)
Terra (BD)
Apollo (BD)
Lifecasts
Anything that tries to look like a real peen
Toys in the shape of fists
Anything used for medical play

Pearce's balls are a little much for me, but not to the point of creeping me out
Last edited by Kisa on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Panzellie

Postby Panzellie » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:07 pm

Nocturne. Something about his shape makes my lady bits tense, but I can't put my finger on it; maybe it is the rolling "knots" and relatively straight/flat backside that go along with his angle?
Apollo. It's the head. I really want to bite the bullet and buy a small because it honestly looks like a great toy for me-- but the head throws me off with the rippling design.
Crash. I have no experience with him, and hear he is relatively well received, but when I look at him I fear his head would be a bit cervix pokey, and that his knot would keep catching on my bits if I got too zealous and thrust with him. (No sure if that is a realistic fear or not since I have no experience this :O)

I hope I didn't talk too bad about other people's favorite toys, if anything I am glad they work for you!
I have traded with CometSuicide
Bought from Magenta, Memphs, Hereticblood, and Sirion
Sold to Mikeman4290, Keely, Nickooru, and Asteraphoenix x2
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:34 pm

With BD's tagline being 'fantasies made real', I really don't like the toys meant to look exactly like real animal dicks. If they add fantasy elements, that's fine, but like... a plain horse cock or dog dick? If that's someone's fantasy, I don't need to see it for sale. :surprised:
Smolder

Postby Smolder » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:54 pm

-the tentacle/ika. I've heard they're great, but tentacles creep me out really bad
-realistic horse peens. It's not the realism factor since I barely flinch at canines, it's just, horse junk looks super weird and freaks me out a little
-the Ultimate Fantasy. something about it just looks exceptionally wrong and I can't figure out what, but it weirds me out to look at. The anthro dragon has this same oddity to it that turns me off of that one as well
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:36 am

Any and all equine toys.

I used to breed horses for a few years.
I have been traumatized lol.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:20 pm

Anything that looks too human, especially if it has veins and things like that.

Lifecasting.

Echo used to freak me out, but I'm getting over it. It was more the art that bothered me than the toy though.

Tyson freaks me out a little because of the sculptured hair.

Return to “General Discussion”