Toys that creep you out? (no judgement!)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
reibeast
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:49 am
Gender: Male (DFAB)
Location: England, UK

Re: Toys that creep you out? (no judgement!)

Postby reibeast » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:27 am

Lifecasts or any kind of realistic dick toy (both animal and human)
Fleshy pinks colours, again, anything that makes it look too real
Just a personal thing but all of AKN's toys look really unappealing to me. They just look really lumpy and shapeless.
Also the penetrable things with disembodied torsos on them for the boobs to play with
User avatar
Robiland
Posts: 899
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:23 pm
Gender: M

Re: Toys that creep you out? (no judgement!)

Postby Robiland » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:11 pm

KnotyDes wrote:I left this thread for a few days and wow did the drama get real.The OP didnt ask why things creeps you out just what.Still i think this is a interesting thread but people need to chill.

I know this post doesnt help anything but i needed to sat something

P. S. Im adding life cast canines EE to my creepy list


Actually they did lol, but I didn't find that to be too important to my point personally. If you think the drama got real it's probably because it is valid, or else you probably wouldn't give a care. Just like the other time you said "people need to chill" after I made a post that you disagreed with. I'm allowed to care about stuff you are totally apathetic to for whatever reason. Lifecasts are completely legal, I'm sure many people using them are dead tired of the bs judgmental attitude regularly expressed around here. I'm sure many people criticizing the toys have no problem with selectively breeding dogs, which is a much more intrusive procedure yet it's rarely frowned upon.

I don't have interest in using lifecasts either personally, but I feel no reason to label them as creepy or anything negative like that. Just live and let live. Chill on your moderate attitude.

Quick tl;dr for the majority of the posts in this thread: "Lifecasts are creepy. equine toys are creepy. canine toys are creepy. human toys are creepy." It's creepy how we are making a thread out of spreading a negative attitude here of all places, but that's only my opinion. This thread creeps me out. So I'm out. Said my peace, sorry you disagree/find it unpleasant. I find this thread unpleasant enough to speak out as much as I have. That's all tho.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
DelilahdaDirtyDork
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:48 pm
Gender: Maybe a male pretending to be a girl on the net cus ashamed of his pervy interests.

Re: Toys that creep you out? (no judgement!)

Postby DelilahdaDirtyDork » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:27 pm

I don't even own any toys so...meh.

But...if I had to pick some, well the keeping in mind the Ultimate Fantasy was a previous April fools joke, I have to agree with what others have said with the name. It just comes off as arrogant, god's gift to women. It would be like getting screwed by Gaston.

The Demon Dick, coming from a religious background makes it an automatic nope, but just the potential mental fear of getting raped by futanari succubus just makes it even more nope.There are so many kinds of things that you shouldn't bring to your home because will draw supernatural attention nope. All kinds of nope!

I totally get the whole flesh tone turn off thing cause, ironically the one that tries to go for real actually looks the most fake and just makes you wish it was real thing.

Same with a life mold, it has the combination with flesh tone stuff and the UF I mentioned. Someone thought they had the perfect genitals and should be shared with the world, and it that can make you feel like you just invited someone into bed you shouldn't have.

And I'm sorry there's no way to say this without judging but i have seen the foot-vag toy my response is: WHY? Just Why?
I try to be a reasonable person but...ya gotta to at least try and meet me half way here. Even some of the most open minded people are gonna have their limits.

While 'creepy' these 2 I wouldn't mind too much BD's Ridley, and the one ovipostor called the Splorch that I found. Having seen the movies of which Ridley is based on (and playing some avp mods for minecraft recently) ...yeah, I'm kind of surprised these are selling because...there's no 2 ways about it the facehugger doesn't just hug your face, it's rapes your skull, and that's only the beginning of what the Xenos do. Though I suppose you could argue that if they weren't creepy they wouldn't be doing their job. Actually now that I think about it I'm actually surprised there aren't more sex toys related to H R Giger's work.
^.^ v . v <.< >.> >.< <.> ^. v v .^ I'm a chameleon!
User avatar
HungryStray
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:58 am

Re: Toys that creep you out? (no judgement!)

Postby HungryStray » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:08 pm

DelilahdaDirtyDork wrote:And I'm sorry there's no way to say this without judging but i have seen the foot-vag toy my response is: WHY? Just Why?
I try to be a reasonable person but...ya gotta to at least try and meet me half way here. Even some of the most open minded people are gonna have their limits.

First things first. It says in the thread's title "no judging."

Second, I have a feeling the toy is geared toward foot fetishists. So on one side, there is a foot on one end to fondle and rub against or whatever. Once you're done with that there is a convenient vagina to relieve yourself with.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
User avatar
DelilahdaDirtyDork
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:48 pm
Gender: Maybe a male pretending to be a girl on the net cus ashamed of his pervy interests.

Re: Toys that creep you out? (no judgement!)

Postby DelilahdaDirtyDork » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:31 am

HungryStray wrote:First things first. It says in the thread's title "no judging."

Second, I have a feeling the toy is geared toward foot fetishists. So on one side, there is a foot on one end to fondle and rub against or whatever. Once you're done with that there is a convenient vagina to relieve yourself with.


I know I know, and hey full props for a legit answer. But I may say only one thing in my defense, there are times where...things don't look like what they really are, so that toy can look gruesome in the wrong context. And I sometimes say things, not out of disrespect, but out of genuine concern for people's well being. Straw man example, bdsm/bondage unless you know full story, I'm gonna worry if you are/were in an abusive relationship. Is it stereotyping oh mostly like yes, but again mainly out of ignorance and concern not any true malice.

That's all I wanted to say and I apologize for derailing this topic yet again.
^.^ v . v <.< >.> >.< <.> ^. v v .^ I'm a chameleon!
User avatar
reine
Posts: 1428
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:39 pm
Gender: F
Location: Canada

Re: Toys that creep you out? (no judgement!)

Postby reine » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:17 pm

From BD: Rex is too long and floppy for my tastes, plus the little urethra tube that pokes off the end grosses me out. :'( I also dislike all of the horse toys (bar Sleipnir), partly because I've never really liked horses to begin with. Horse dick is too pool noodle-shaped for me, haha.

I'm not a fan of the Toe Leopard, either (even in other colours; I have a neon teenie and it's creepy-looking), and Stan is... Almost nice? But my friend once said that the tip looks kind of like 3 weird alien fingers and now I can't unsee it. Apollo is too busy and alien-looking for me.

Lifecasts of any sort (human or animal) personally squick me out, as well, and the grainy texture they all have is weird. Ethics of animal lifecasts aside, even the human ones bother me because like... that's a real person's junk........ imo, it'd feel too much like holding total stranger's dick lol
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Kisa
Posts: 875
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:24 am
Gender: Female

Re: Toys that creep you out? (no judgement!)

Postby Kisa » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:50 pm

DelilahdaDirtyDork wrote:
HungryStray wrote:First things first. It says in the thread's title "no judging."

Second, I have a feeling the toy is geared toward foot fetishists. So on one side, there is a foot on one end to fondle and rub against or whatever. Once you're done with that there is a convenient vagina to relieve yourself with.


I know I know, and hey full props for a legit answer. But I may say only one thing in my defense, there are times where...things don't look like what they really are, so that toy can look gruesome in the wrong context. And I sometimes say things, not out of disrespect, but out of genuine concern for people's well being. Straw man example, bdsm/bondage unless you know full story, I'm gonna worry if you are/were in an abusive relationship. Is it stereotyping oh mostly like yes, but again mainly out of ignorance and concern not any true malice.

That's all I wanted to say and I apologize for derailing this topic yet again.


Just popping in here right quick. I'm into varying degrees of bdsm and bondage. No past or present forms of abuse here with me. One of my many turn ons is the psychological aspect of someone else taking control of me and being responsible for my pleasure. I think bondage and bdsm is really beautiful if it's handled the way it's supposed to: being grounded in trust and consent. Dominate and authority figures has always been attractive to me, so naturally I'm attracted to many areas of bdsm.

Assuming a person's victim status by just their sexual preference, adds a level of shame to the person who enjoys said sex act. It says, "what you like is shameful, and the only reason I can see for you enjoying this is because you've been abused."

Example: my mother is old school conservative, she grew up in a time and place where there were gay people, but they all lived their lives in closets. So when we entered a time where LGBT people started coming out in droves, she didn't understand them, so she made up her own assumptions. Her assumption? Abuse. She used to believe that gay people are gay because they've been abused by someone of the opposite gender. Now have some gay people been abused by a person of the opposite gender? Yes. Have all of the gay people been abused? No. Is there any link to a person's sexual preference of genders based on past abuse? I don't think so. But you get what I'm saying. My mother didn't understand gay people, so she made an ignorant assumption that pretty much said: "you poor thing, you are only this way because someone abused you, because otherwise you would be 'normal' and not enjoy the things that you enjoy." Which is not the case, and it only goes on to add to stigma and shame to the people you are making your assumptions on.

What my mother did to gay people, is the exactly the same thing you're doing to people who like bdsm.

I get it's out of concern, but the ignorance can be easily fixed by doing a few goggle searches.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
User avatar
Hoofs_N_Horns
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 4:17 pm
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Re: Toys that creep you out? (no judgement!)

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:16 pm

Is it too much to ask that people stay on topic here and refrain from critiquing/debating others? Besides being out of place in this topic and forum, it creates an unfriendly antagonistic atmosphere. If you can - just post your list and let others post their lists :3
Penetrables comparison: here
User avatar
Phelvia
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:01 am
Gender: I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Re: Toys that creep you out? (no judgement!)

Postby Phelvia » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:04 pm

Kisa wrote:My mother didn't understand gay people, so she made an ignorant assumption that pretty much said: "you poor thing, you are only this way because someone abused you, because otherwise you would be 'normal' and not enjoy the things that you enjoy." Which is not the case, and it only goes on to add to stigma and shame to the people you are making your assumptions on.


Adding to this for another example
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.


Though I don't actually believe Deliah meant any malice, definitely curious, I've been there, I still do similar things when I look at some things people are into.


Though at this point I think this thread should be locked, it ran its course, I don't see how "What toys squick you out and tell why" will go well without upsetting someone.
User avatar
QueenCheetah93
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:35 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Toys that creep you out? (no judgement!)

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:35 pm

Phelvia wrote:
Kisa wrote:My mother didn't understand gay people, so she made an ignorant assumption that pretty much said: "you poor thing, you are only this way because someone abused you, because otherwise you would be 'normal' and not enjoy the things that you enjoy." Which is not the case, and it only goes on to add to stigma and shame to the people you are making your assumptions on.


Adding to this for another example
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.


Though I don't actually believe Deliah meant any malice, definitely curious, I've been there, I still do similar things when I look at some things people are into.


Though at this point I think this thread should be locked, it ran its course, I don't see how "What toys squick you out and tell why" will go well without upsetting someone.


That's why no matter what kind of fetish people have, I'm not going to judge them for it. Or assume anything because of it. Sometimes your body just gets turned on by weird ass things and you gotta roll with it. We all frequent a website known for selling fantasy dicks, so as a general rule of thumb (thumb leopard?) we can't really say anything about people with strange fetishes.

Even if it squicks me out personally, wording it as a judgement against the fetish itself is in poor taste.

Lastly - I figured this post was specifically about TOYS around the web and why they give you heebie jeebies. Not fetishes or sexual preferences.

So:

Example: Life casts give me the heebie jeebies because they are actual animal cocks (okay)

Example: Life casts are morally wrong and disgusting and people who enjoy them are into beastiality (rude).

I like this topic but it keeps going down a bad path.
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler


Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
User avatar
Reflet
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:37 pm
Gender: Female, Asexual

Re: Toys that creep you out? (no judgement!)

Postby Reflet » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:45 pm

Um...

I would probably say the main thing is lifecasts that personally make me uncomfortable. There's just something about them that it's like... they're from a real thing but they're also not the actual real thing and it's this weird existential crisis for me or something. Lmao.

Other than that I'm generally not too fond of toys with balls. The only exception really is Flint because eh, they're not that weird looking. Ultimatefantasy has them and I own one but I still think they're kinda weird. With that said though, I think the only toy with balls that kind of "creeps me out" is Pearce, because they just look really unnatural to me-- or lifecast balls.
I'd rather just have a neato base with a bunch of cool scales or designs on it, personally. But I can see the appeal of balls for bases for sure! It's just not for me. Same with lifecasts.

The only thing from BD that kinda creeps me out is the Snow Leopard, because like others said, it reminds me a bit of a toe...

There's probably a few other things that are just obscure enough I forgot about them but yeah those are the main things. :)
BD's currently owned:
Sleipnir (Sm/Med), Spritz (Sm/Med), Pretzal (Med/Med/SC/CT), Flint (Sm/Med), Ultimatefantasy (Med/Med)
Others:
FB Drone (Sm/Med/Crown Jewel)
EE Reptillian (Med/Soft/Deluxe Surprise)


used-to-own/sold: Fenrir (Old Med/Soft), Crash (Sm/Soft), Pretzal (Sm/Med/SC)
Kisa
Posts: 875
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:24 am
Gender: Female

Re: Toys that creep you out? (no judgement!)

Postby Kisa » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:52 pm

Back on topic though. Some of the VixSkin toys freak me out. I'm talking about the ones that have balls, like Bandit. They're just so small and shriveled looking, it doesn't look right in proportion to the toy.

I quite like their Bandit and I've heard good things about that toy, but I just can't with those balls. I've thought about buying it and chopping off the balls, but I ain't about to risk ruining an expensive toy
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Toys that creep you out? (no judgement!)

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:19 am

Some toys/types of toys give me the willies. Doesn't mean I think badly of/make assumptions about the toy's owner. I don't. We all know what they say about assumptions :stick:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
User avatar
Rémy
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:31 am
Gender: Female

Re: Toys that creep you out? (no judgement!)

Postby Rémy » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:54 am

Toys that actually look like realistic penises
Lifecasts in general
All fleshy colors
Toys with balls (big nod to literally-half-balls-Pearce, but all toys with balls kinda squick me)
Stan... my ladybits hurt from looking at him
User avatar
karla-chan
Posts: 1930
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 am
Gender: Female
Location: Manchester, UK
Contact:

Re: Toys that creep you out? (no judgement!)

Postby karla-chan » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:29 am

I'd like to add that things that personally freak us out, are based on our own personal experiences. So basically it is our own problems, & really should NOT be a dig at others who might like whatever it is. Well of course as long as you are not hurting anyone.

That is why I like the fact this thread title was no judgement. So people could be like, well this freaks me out based on my own personal experience because... However no judgement either way.
User avatar
Robiland
Posts: 899
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:23 pm
Gender: M

Re: Toys that creep you out? (no judgement!)

Postby Robiland » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:15 am

Nobody implied that anyone aside from those who criticized cut/uncut genitals were being judgmental to others. The point I'm trying to make is that it's just really sex negative to talk like this about toys. Is nothing sacred in sexuality anymore? I don't know. I'm never going to concede but I have said my peace, just had to clarify that I am not feeling that any individuals are under attack/judgment. Stop messing with the sexuality of others is all. It's a precious thing and we don't need to refer to legally acceptable stuff as creepy. If it's creepy to you then it's really none of your business to speak about it since you're not using the toys ever.

Now I am likely to have random thoughts about my toys being creepy/weird/alienating while using the ones many in this thread find "too creepy" to use, because I am pretty uncomfortable with them to begin with but I'm open minded enough to overcome that initial resistance with a little bit of mental gymnastics. The shapes work really well sensually/physically and there aren't alternatives with the quality of silicone used in the fantasy industry, so I can get over it easily... but really nobody should have to deal with thoughts like that while toying.
It's frustrating because you're all just hating on stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with you, on a forum where many active users consider the toys being judged as creepy to be very special and important.

It really is childish and absurd judgment for the most part. Some of it is innocently so but still, why are we doing this? It's nothing against the rules to talk about the toys like this so I can't report it as freedom of speech is real, but come on. Why why why? I wonder if you ever consider the effects of your words beyond the experience of yourselves and those that think/feel like the lot of you. I wish I could just simply report this thread but life doesn't work like that, I can speak out against what I feel is negative though. I think this post totally sums up my point of view though, so I feel that I won't mind no matter what. If you don't think it's behaviour that should be frowned upon after reading this I couldn't be bothered with anything you say or feel. That's why it's called sayin' ur peace I guess.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
dasadevil
Moon Moon
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: Toys that creep you out? (no judgement!)

Postby dasadevil » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:32 am

Alright this thread has ran its course. I was hoping you guys would move on, as you guys kinda did, but it seems like the "No judgement" part of the title has been missed.

Thread locked.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests