Toys that creep you out? (no judgement!)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Sanguine

Re: Toys that creep you out? (no judgement!)

Postby Sanguine » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:28 pm

Smolder wrote:-the tentacle/ika. I've heard they're great, but tentacles creep me out really bad
-realistic horse peens. It's not the realism factor since I barely flinch at canines, it's just, horse junk looks super weird and freaks me out a little
-the Ultimate Fantasy. something about it just looks exceptionally wrong and I can't figure out what, but it weirds me out to look at. The anthro dragon has this same oddity to it that turns me off of that one as well

I think for me it's the name! Something called "Ultimate Fantasy" seems like something a dudebro smelling of Axe body spray would call his junk! Although I have considered getting one if the colors were right. :)

And something about the horse models weirds me out too... maybe it's just the shape of a horse penis. Like...why is it so blunt? The flared ones make me cringe.
Current toy collection :misc13: :misc11: :misc8:
► Show Spoiler
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:58 pm

-All the canine models, including canine hybrids (Tucker, Fenrir, Kippy). Which sucks because I have a thing for werewolves and I have a David, but at least David feels a bit less... realistic.

-The piercings on the Demon Dick, Pearce, and Flint (less so on Flint, but it's still there)

-Bright red toys. Too uncanny valley!

-Crash's knot, just urgh :misc4:
ImageImage
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:08 pm

I don't like the chances, but bumble doesn't really bother me. Echo is the main one for me. I think it's the urethra. I'm not sure though.i just feel ehh when I see it. It might be the balls as well. Small and/or flatish balls are meh to me so echo is a double wammy. Xars character art is also blegh,but it's just because I hate bugs.
katze

Postby katze » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:30 pm

-tentacles (they freak me out)
-apollo (the head squicks me out :psyduck:)
-pure canine models/models that look too similar to a real animal's junk) (fenrir etc is okay)
-anything horse
-human dongs
-lifecasts

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:46 pm

Vitani wrote:Any and all equine toys.

I used to breed horses for a few years.
I have been traumatized lol.

Yup artificial insemination would probably make me want nothing to do with horse toys.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Alta

Postby Alta » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:48 pm

I'd never use any animal lifecast (horse, dog, etc). Toys inspired by real-life dongers are okay.

As for fantasy toy shops, I don't like how DamnAverage's toys look like clay sculptures? I found smoother toys more visually pleasing.

For BD toys, just like OP I find Elden ugly. Apollo and the Royal Dragon are just weird looking, no thank you.

Also, this ;

► Show Spoiler
Female|24|Queer|Single|Proud cat mom|Animator student|Cartoon nerd|
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:48 pm

KnotyDes wrote:

Yup artificial insemination would probably make me want nothing to do with horse toys.

Wasn't artificial ... :psyduck:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:04 pm

Vitani wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:

Wasn't artificial ... :psyduck:

Ah the good old fashion way.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
DrKatMeow

Postby DrKatMeow » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:07 pm

Flesh tones, life cast, realistic human dildos especially when they make them abnormally long.

As far as​ BD,
Definitely Elden is my #1 he looks so like flat yet bumpy and bony?? Honestly reminds me of a block of fried tofu lol.
Snow leopard. I want a feline-esque model but this is just?? Idk I think it's the flesh tone and the fact it's so straight.
Sleipnir (I just ?????)
Demon dick/gryphon/nocture/royal dragon (generally anything too pointy, long, skinny)
Horses (too long and a little too real for me)
Rex (looks like a balloon dog's dong)
Peace's balls
Kage's knot
Apollo kinda bugs me from the top view, all those weird "waterfall bumps" on his head, but I've grown to actually want one now :stick:
Lana & Alice look just like a hamburger bun with a slit to me.
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:22 pm

DrKatMeow wrote:Flesh tones, life cast, realistic human dildos especially when they make them abnormally long.

As far as​ BD,

Snow leopard. I want a feline-esque model but this is just?? Idk I think it's the flesh tone and the fact it's so straight.

Snow Leopard is my main creep out toy because the head looks like a giant toe. Someone pointed it out and I can never own one now. XD

Demon dick creeps me out because the head looks like you could use it as a surgical tool. Too pointy.

Pierce (to me) looks less like he has a piercing and more like... I dunno, he has a strange tumor on his urethra.

Apollo looks like a floppy manatee face. There, I said it.

Duke - less hot topic version of demon dick. Still too pointy.

But that's just me. XD
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Fallout Warning

Postby Fallout Warning » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:36 pm

I feel like the only one who enjoys the demon dick :stick:
I agree with a lot of people.

NO Life cast, human,flesh tone, or horse.

I still don't like the canine dongs...but after my wife talked me into trying her cole, i love how they feel. Ut hate them?
So now im going to give the fenrir a try some day.

I can also say I hated rolands design, but i await the day i cant afford an xl. So with that in mind if you think you may like the toy in use other than looks give it ago! You may miss out!

EDIT: I forgot the mountain drake....... His bumps make me think of poison ivy rashes for some odd reason.
Last edited by Fallout Warning on Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Hello, I am a pagan trans person who works at an apothecary. Married poly. Check out my fa Here Feel free to ask me about my collection! :misc8: Now on Dragonmoor as Runboi
knotty

Postby knotty » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:41 pm

Something about Scorn weirds me out, for some reason. I dunno, I think it's the weird goosebump looking nodules...and the curve. Curves that are that extreme (like Scorn and Nocturne) really, really turn me off.

I hate fleshy tones. I also don't like anything human-like; but yet, Pearce is one of my favorite toys. It's really weird. I think it's the girth...and while I don't like IRL balls, balls on my toys really turn me on. :psyduck:

I think another thing, although not necessarily a squick, is tails. I dunno, I've never had any personal appeal in Winston or the Tailstretcher. Pointy things make me cringe. But again, I absolutely adore my PH Pride, which is...exceptionally pointy. And has spines! There's just something about a dragon impaling me with it's tail that just isn't attractive to me.

Veins only bother me when they're excessive. Moderation is fine.

EDIT: Ohgods I just went and looked at Oxballs for the first time. Quite disgusting.
Let's get nasty.
HereticBlood

Postby HereticBlood » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:50 pm

You're not the only one, wife (Fallout Warning). I love the Demon Dick. He's not too pointy at all to me. Pink/white flesh tones don't bother me. Anyway...

The Nocturne: All those bumps on the back remind me of some kind of disease... and I hate like it looks like it has two knots.
Tyson The Water Buffalo: I have no idea why, but it freaks me out for some reason.
Kage The Anomaly: Just no. The whole shape of it. Just all of it.
The Mountain Drake: It just looks terrifying. I want that no where near my holes.
Stan the T-Rex: Just no. I'm not a fan of dinosaurs anyway but Stan just looks like a weird, muscly thing.
Crash the Raptor: I hate the knot and I hate the tip. It's just not pleasing at all to my eyes.
The Guardian: Those spines... just eesh.
Appolo The Chimera: I don't even know what it looks like, but a dick is not one of them.

More than I thought. XD
i'm also known as queen crossroad and lowlife different places on the net.
she/her - pagan - married - furry - cisfemale - panromantic - heterosexual
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:59 pm

No particular BD toy, but I do have general things to avoid:

Lifecasts, human or animal (my one exception to the former if it's casted from someone I've slept with IRL, no exceptions for the latter)

Hyper-realistic sculpts of existing people/animals. I would try it once if it was a gift, but wouldn't seek it on my own.

Flesh tones. If it's possible to normally have that color as human skin, it's a tone that's nixed.

Non body safe materials. Nope, nope, not even once for me.

Tongue inspired toys. Tongues in general tend to freak me out, and if it took my SO forever to convince me to let him go down on me there's no way I'm letting anything tongue-looking near me while toying.

Oddly enough, if I'm looking for a demon inspired dick, it has to freak me out. I... think it's part of the fantasy for me? Maybe that's why I'm not interested in the demon dick, it doesn't scare me. :mystery:
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
Willow

Postby Willow » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:03 pm

Two more I just remember. Hanns kinda weirds me out. It's his overall shape.
Ridely the Xenogon's base is really creepy. Actually the entire toys looks unappealing. This is nothing to say about the way he feels, I don't own one, just the visuals are - no. Something about those "holes" on the base, I don't want to call them, kinda resemble someone cut a couple tubes and left the bases intact. And then the rest of him.
I don't have a thing for aliens. Or Sigourney Weaver. I don't hate her, just not my type.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:45 pm

It's a really short list for me. Basically anything bodily fluid colored like blood, vomit, or waste :< I mean a red toy can be OK but I've seen a few that were like a combination of flesh and blood colors - and that's just a big NO for me.

The only toy shape that I remember being creeped out by was Cockbender's Octopussy.
Penetrables comparison: here
tamandua

Postby tamandua » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:28 pm

Oh, I remembered a good one that I haven't seen posted here yet:

The base of Razor looks like a weird fish mouth. :mystery: :laugh:
:mystery:
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:15 pm

BD toys would be Lana it looks too obscure for me with no slight evidence labia or even clit just a hole/Alice for that reason...they hit too much uncanny valley notes for me. I used to be real freaked out by Rex/Cole/Razor/Chance/Bumble and their vagina counterparts/penetrable alter egos. I can stand them now in unnatural colors like bright metallics. Generally Pointy tips, flesh tones on non human/humanoid like toys, life casts even human ones don't tend to do it for me. The stump/scat looking toys from Oxballs now that I know those exist..to me the first would make me nauseous to look at the other seems kinda disrespectful.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
nevan

Postby nevan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:31 pm

I went to OxBalls' site once. Never. Again.

EE's lifecasts squick me out pretty bad, especially the horse and dog ones. I can sometimes handle seeing pictures of them if they are in non representational wild colours and pours, but usually it's an immediate 'nope!!!' for me. :surprised:

Some of AKN's models...squick would be too harsh, I think? More like 'oh, that looks uncomfortable/turn off' would be closer to describing it. Mainly referring to Bazel, Mako, Babou, and the Crawlies (which is funny to me, because I really like how Manta looks slkfhgadk). :misc6: :widesmile:

As for BD, there's...actually a decent amount that bother me, now that I sit down to think about it... :bugeyed:

Based on how the toy itself looks:
  • Blaze
  • Ika
  • Pearce
  • Austin the Fox
  • Stan the TRex
  • Trent the Triceratops
  • Snow leopard
  • Vergil the Drippy Dragon
  • The Anthro Dragon
  • Lana
  • Sophia
  • Alice the Bunny
  • Sugar Star
  • Rowan the Draft Horse
  • Mary the Anthro Mare

Based on the character art (there will be some overlap here):
  • Sugar Star
  • Bumble Hooves
  • Alice the Bunny
  • Snowball the Deer
  • Austin the Fox
  • Nox
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the character art - but I also appreciate how they have the character art at the back of a lot of the gallery pages now.

There's a lot of FB models that borderline on squick for me too: :doh:
  • Wooly Rhino and Wooly Mammoth (art for Rhino, both toy and art for Mammoth)
  • Sabertooth and Atlas Lion (both for Sabertooth, toy for Atlas Lion)
  • Diabloceratops
  • The Tyrant
  • Missing Link
  • Dire Wolf

Any toy in flesh colours (especially peach) are a big NO for me. :unamused:
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:09 pm

For me, I have stomach sickness due to Uncanny Valley really badly; worse than most of the folks around me. Most flesh-tones bother me when not present in a fantasy-colored-fade (like peach in a sunset); though darker or reddish browns are exempt from this; they don't bother me as bad.

Anything that looks 'human' really grosses me out. Human-shaped insertables (any body part) bothers me, and MOST human-shaped penetrables (especially if it literally looks like a loped-off butt) do as well.
I also cannot imagine using anything really pointy; so pointy things are out for me in most instances as well.

AS for BD models; they don't tend to bother me too badly. Some do bother me a bit though; the Demon Dick, Duke the Bad Dragon, Ika, Dragon Tongue, and of course the Ultimate Fantasy. Oddly enough; Pearce doesn't bother me except for in Latte...

I think that is why I go for more fantasy-based toys; because they don't 'Uncanny Valley' me so bad.

Return to “General Discussion”