Toys that creep you out? (no judgement!)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Apola

Re: Toys that creep you out? (no judgement!)

Postby Apola » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:41 am

I wouldn't say i'm creeped out by any BD toys, but I don't see myself ever getting:

Elden: Too flat.
Demon Dick: I hate the branding, but also which company they teamed up with.
Snow leopard: It's a toe. A toe.
Xar: Based on a bug. As much as I'd like to think it as something else, I can't picture it.

Other things that REALLY do bother me?

Anything that goes in the urethra
Things like the Vajankle.
Hand or fist shaped toys
Animal lifecasts. ( Don't mind non lifecast animal toys though)
Anything related to scat or urine.
Excessively veiny dicks.
NaughtyMewMew

Postby NaughtyMewMew » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:56 am

Nothing Bad Dragon currently has creeps me out, but in general anything related to oviposition and the like. It, to me, is basically the same thing as pregnancy, and anything pregnancy related is a HUGE no for me. So, while I like the look of some eggs other sites sell, and would consider buying some as decoration, the idea of actually using them just creeps me out big time.
Is finally the proud and pleasured owner of Zalkin, the adopted Anthro Dragon! v1
Order #8465
raspberrri

Postby raspberrri » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:34 pm

All toys based on animal genitals/furry characters creep/gross me out. The creepiest toys of all, in my opinion, are EE's animals life casts. DX
Elden is kind of creepy, too. It kind of looks like a really weird bumpy tongue. I dunno.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:59 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:48 pm

I found another toy to add to the list of toys I don't especially care for: Austin. Something about him really, really disagrees with me. Something about him is just an eyesore; I don't care for his head, and the proportions of the shaft to the knot seem a bit "off to me" and I don't especially like the shape of his knot. I don't want to say it seems "fake" since it is a toy, but it seems of compared to the rest of the toys. Rex is another one I really don't care for. I wouldn't say these creep me out exactly, but they're two toys I know I'll probably never buy no matter how pretty a pour I might find.

Oh, Bruiser is another one. I really want to like him because of his story and art, but those three ridges on the shaft strike me as something I'd see from some company that isn't as reputable or something. They don't "fit" with the rest of the lineup, if that makes sense. Kind of akin to how Austin doesn't really fit too well. Idk. It's rather difficult to explain how I feel about Austin and Bruiser; Rex is just ugly to me (I might could be persuaded to try the other canine toys, but not him).
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:41 pm

Screamy wrote:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

I think its that the fur texture on the new Mary isn't consistent, there's a few hairs on the buttcheeks but the rest is smooth, so it looks like she's got a hairy butt :eyeroll: but yeah, agreed.
seeking: Jollies Jollie
selling: Bazel, Pyxis. PM if interested!
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:21 pm

Apola wrote:Snow leopard: It's a toe. A toe.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this! I always thought it looked like a big bony toe with a long nail or one of those plastic witch fingers for Halloween.
I have thought about trying it out briefly, though. But then I remember it looks like a toe and I just...bleh.
I also am a bit squicked by the new Mary. It's a nice looking sculpt but something about it just hits me the wrong way. Not that it matters to me anyway since I don't have much interest in vaginas :stick:
Also super-realistic human dildos, animal lifecasts, and those zombie-themed ones. Anything in a pink-type flesh tone, no matter what shape it is, is just about the WORST though.

No judgement to anybody who likes any of those, of course! I'm glad there's something for just about every taste, whether I personally am into it or not. :smilenox:
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:01 pm

Amaranthe wrote:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this! I always thought it looked like a big bony toe with a long nail or one of those plastic witch fingers for Halloween.
I have thought about trying it out briefly, though. But then I remember it looks like a toe and I just...bleh.

No judgement to anybody who likes any of those, of course! I'm glad there's something for just about every taste, whether I personally am into it or not. :smilenox:

i think snow leopard looks a lot better in person and in great colors (see stuck-on-the-knot1's SL) rather than its fleshtone natural colors. the 'toe' thing sort of diminishes when you see that the glans is more seperate from the shaft than a nail cuticle would be, and i quite like the subtle but distinct features, rather than the washed-out models they've released since the fallout models (and there's no logo!!). and it's a lot less cervix-pokey for me than nox or echo or fenrir, so i guess personal experience is flavoring my opinion.

meng used to really squick me out because i normally haaaate faces on toys and his paws bothered me. i got over it.
seeking: Jollies Jollie
selling: Bazel, Pyxis. PM if interested!
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:43 pm

Really small toys in fleshy colors freak me out for some reason. I have a Small EE Cody in a Red Blue Duo tone that just looks like it belongs on a monster or demon that is smaller than me, but it is a really nice toy in use and honestly being creeped out by it works for me mentally on some level <_<

Feline inspired toys squick me out a lot - even just anthro. I just can't. I might be able to get Snow Leopard but I would just imagine that it's inspired by something else.

And Zombie toys. I've seen a couple zombie dicks that make my stomach turn. I can fantasize about many, many things but this is one fantasy I can't wrap my own brain around.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Raya

Postby Raya » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:32 am

BD:
1) sugar star and bubble hooves and ANY AND ALL OTHER MLP TOYS.....

.......................... Just.................... NOPE!!!!!..........

(Dont want to explain more than that because dont want to start anything....)

(Also feel the kinda the same for the Zootopia things but thats more of the "why do you have to buy into the fucking Furry stereotype?!" then it is for disgust and hatred like with the mlp stuff, hence why Im not disgusted by any of them just extremely disappointed)

2) Flint......
*First day it came out. Sees it disgusting uncut head. Threw up in paws. Runs like that famous Olympic runner to the bathroom and throws up ALOT hard....*

Tho I do KINDA want one ONLY because I LOVE really textured toy but that fucking head.....*gags*.....

3) The fucking snow leopard.......

If anyone knows hows REAL feline dicks looks like and works you'ed know EXACTLY why youd have to kill me before putting a feline dick ANYWHERE near me!

4) Ultimate Fantasy, Pearce, Blaze....

Like most people here said, the more human it looks the more disgusted and sick it makes me....
:unamused:

5) The royal dragon

That....... weird pointy thing on the tip..... Is it suppose to go up your tail if your a girl and is using it vaginally or...what.....?
:psyduck:

None BD:
Reptilian from EE...

That fucking head....
Blunt/flat headed toys ALWAYS make me like "that does NOT look like thats going to be fun trying to get in me....."
Its one reason why I haven't gotten a horse toy yep... That and because I fucking HATE smooth toys!

All In All:
-Uncut dicks
-Realistic human dick and balls (If it looks kinda human, like JUST the head i.e a Rabbit toy then Im perfectly fine)
- Sex Toys based on children's cartoons
-Zombie sex toys (How the fuck anyone is turned on by rotting and decaying flesh is fucking beyond me.... Its fucking dick skin getting pulled or falling off inside you...Or you pull of a girl zombie and her vagina walls come out with it....)
-EVERYTHING on that oxballs site, and Im not even a guy!....
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:47 am

marshmarshmarsh wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:

i think snow leopard looks a lot better in person and in great colors (see stuck-on-the-knot1's SL) rather than its fleshtone natural colors. the 'toe' thing sort of diminishes when you see that the glans is more seperate from the shaft than a nail cuticle would be, and i quite like the subtle but distinct features, rather than the washed-out models they've released since the fallout models (and there's no logo!!). and it's a lot less cervix-pokey for me than nox or echo or fenrir, so i guess personal experience is flavoring my opinion.

meng used to really squick me out because i normally haaaate faces on toys and his paws bothered me. i got over it.

I think you're probably right! I have seen some very stunning Snow Leopards. I dunno, it's just one of those weird hangups, you know? I never thought I would like Trent until I got one and it's my favorite. :smilenox:
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:35 am

Very few BD toys give me the heebies, but all of the equine ones used to (until I saw my Kelpie looking Chance in adopts and then got over it). The now retired version of Mary isn't pleasant looking to me, or Natasha (Hazel also used to make me uncomfortable, getting over it now though).

Outside if BD though, anything that resembles any cut cock (so pretty much any generic dildo). I've seen some who's colors mimic the color of the scar tissue and it just makes me so sad/angry/upset that I can't even think about toying. :sniffing:

Lifecasts are kind of a mixed bag I guess. I wouldn't mind getting one if they looked... Cleaner? The texture of them always looks super rough and really uncomfortable. They're also (I know, it's nature, I have some heavy OCD) very lumpy and terribly unsymmetrical, and it just makes me a grumpy Gus thinking about using one.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:59 am

Raya wrote:BD:

(Also feel the kinda the same for the Zootopia things but thats more of the "why do you have to buy into the fucking Furry stereotype?!" then it is for disgust and hatred like with the mlp stuff, hence why Im not disgusted by any of them just extremely disappointed)

2) Flint......
*First day it came out. Sees it disgusting uncut head. Threw up in paws. Runs like that famous Olympic runner to the bathroom and throws up ALOT hard....*

Tho I do KINDA want one ONLY because I LOVE really textured toy but that fucking head.....*gags*.....

If anyone knows hows REAL feline dicks looks like and works you'ed know EXACTLY why youd have to kill me before putting a feline dick ANYWHERE near me!

Like most people here said, the more human it looks the more disgusted and sick it makes me....

5) The royal dragon

That....... weird pointy thing on the tip..... Is it suppose to go up your tail if your a girl and is using it vaginally or...what.....?

None BD:
Reptilian from EE...

That fucking head....
Blunt/flat headed toys ALWAYS make me like "that does NOT look like thats going to be fun trying to get in me....."
Its one reason why I haven't gotten a horse toy yep... That and because I fucking HATE smooth toys!

All In All:
-Uncut dicks
-Realistic human dick and balls (If it looks kinda human, like JUST the head i.e a Rabbit toy then Im perfectly fine)
-Zombie sex toys (How the fuck anyone is turned on by rotting and decaying flesh is fucking beyond me.... Its fucking dick skin getting pulled or falling off inside you...Or you pull of a girl zombie and her vagina walls come out with it....)

What on earth is wrong with natural human dicks? How is something that's all scarred and ruined attractive?? :psyduck:
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:18 am

Slaanesh wrote:
Raya wrote:BD:

2) Flint......

5) The royal dragon

None BD:
Reptilian from EE...

That fucking head....

All In All:
-Uncut dicks

What on earth is wrong with natural human dicks? How is something that's all scarred and ruined attractive?? :psyduck:

Now now, uncut dicks are amazing, but circumsized dicks aren't "ruined" and can be beautiful as well. Most people with dicks don't get a choice whether they're cut or not, so calling them ruined is a bit unfair. :widesmile:
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:01 am

Like many people, a lot of Oxballs' stuff freaks me out (though there are a few things on offer that intrigue me, albeit not enough to purchase from them).

Mr. Hankey's Toys have a lot of models that make my skin crawl; I'm not a fan of most humanoid dildos anyway, but I find the OTT veins, odd proportions, and gross surface texture on their offerings really unpleasant to look at. On the other hand, I really like their El Rey model, and do want to pick one up at some point. :x

There's something about Akifu Toys' products that makes me squirm - I think it's something to do with the minimalist detail and planes of smoothness on some of their offerings?? Almost like something in a video game that hasn't finished rendering properly?? I don't know, I can't put it into words. I wish I did like their toys, because I'm always eager for more options in the EU! I have similar feelings towards Zeta Paws toys, thinking about it.

Additionally, whilst I sometimes like the aesthetics of long pointy toys/long toys that taper from a sharp tip, they do make me clench up, haha! I've never even had a bad experience with one, but my mind gets a bit freaked regardless.
Raya

Postby Raya » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:48 am

Slaanesh wrote:What on earth is wrong with natural human dicks? How is something that's all scarred and ruined attractive?? :psyduck:

To ME, Everything. :unamused:

As someone who finds ALL human males dick and balls repulsive regardless, uncut is pure vomit inducing to me and just DOES NOT look "natural" to me what so ever and is the definition of Disgusting to me....

Plus how can anyone look at a uncut dick and NOT immediately think of king clams?....
PenangAug09 031.jpg
PenangAug09 031.jpg (43.67 KiB) Viewed 1758 times

As for the "scarred and ruined" part... If it still works perfectly its not scarred or ruined.... ESPECIALLY to those who get cut as babies so to them their dicks are perfectly fine.
My mate even says hes proud and extremely happy to have been cut because even HE says uncut is disgusting looking.
Same with my ex.
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:55 am

Raya wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:What on earth is wrong with natural human dicks? How is something that's all scarred and ruined attractive?? :psyduck:

As someone who finds ALL human males dick and balls repulsive regardless, uncut is pure vomit inducing to me and just DOES NOT look "natural" to me what so ever and is the definition of Disgusting to me....

Plus how can anyone look at a uncut dick and NOT immediately think of king clams?....
PenangAug09 031.jpg

As for the "scarred and ruined" part... If it still works perfectly its not scarred or ruined.... ESPECIALLY to those who get cut as babies so to them their dicks are perfectly fine.
My mate even says hes proud and extremely happy to have been cut because even HE says uncut is disgusting looking.
Same with my ex.

I am having a little trouble with you saying they are disgusting looking because I would feel upset if someone came on here saying vaginas and labia are disgusting. Like it's cool to not prefer them or say human genitals are a little creepy to you, but to call them disgusting might give some people a mental complex about their own genitals. I think lots of us struggle with body issues enough as it is. :/
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:04 am

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:
Raya wrote:

PenangAug09 031.jpg

Same with my ex.

I am having a little trouble with you saying they are disgusting looking because I would feel upset if someone came on here saying vaginas and labia are disgusting. Like it's cool to not prefer them or say human genitals are a little creepy to you, but to call them disgusting might give some people a mental complex about their own genitals. I think lots of us struggle with body issues enough as it is. :/

I completely agree, this is a supposed to be a sex positive environment and there is no judgement on whether or not either of you have certain preferences, but going so far as to say "scarred and ruined" or "vomit inducing" is pretty stupid and extreme.
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:33 am

@Arumaeruma @SheWantsTheDragonD

10000% agree with you two.....that kind of attitude is incredibly juvenile, and as you said, stupid and extreme. All people like Raya and Slaanesh achieve with that sort of thing is to make perfectly normal people feel awful and deformed, when they are JUST FINE. As for attractiveness to you personally?

Either state that it's not your preference or shut up about it, instead of making intact OR cut people feel horrible about themselves because YOU have a preference as to what is "acceptable".
Just because I'm not personally attracted to the look of cut ones on real people when I have the choice of intact, I certainly won't sit there and call them "scarred" and ugly for something they have no control over and vice versa....I won't compare an intact person to a mollusk and make them feel insecure and self-conscious over a perfectly normal body part.

Seriously, if you wanna say "Yeah, not a look I go for, but cool that you do!" or even "Yeah, it's not a look I'm personally comfortable with on my partners." is totally reasonable and doesn't harm anyone.
It's honestly people like Raya and Slaanesh that are the reason that we still cut babies without their consent, because the people making those decisions think that a natural penis is "gross."

Seriously, grow up.

ANYWAY, to keep on topic:

New Mary, Lana, most of the stuff from Cockbender, the FB Mammoth and Atlas Lion in any flesh colour.
All the lifecasts from EE except Howard in non-flesh tones. Canine and equine lifecasts really squick me out.
Anything zombie-related, anything that looks realistically bloody (sorry Drac), and 99% of Oxballs stuff.
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:49 am

(no judgement!) tho! LOL.

Even though I don't care about your opinion at all raya, please refrain from talking about uncut genitals like that. It is so sex negative and you don't seem to have the slightest idea of how your words effect people. Same with you slaanesh. This is not an issue to take sides on. If you don't have anything nice to say about either way, don't speak. Simple as that. Nobody should have to read something that makes them feel that way. Even though I know better than to really let it get to me, it's still bs to read. Please grow up.

This whole thread was a bad idea to begin with by the way.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”