St. Patrick's Giveaway! What did you get?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
roseypearl

Re: St. Patrick's Giveaway! What did you get?

Postby roseypearl » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:47 am

I ordered a small pearce and my first bag a teenie weenies. My extras were~ two pages from neon savannah, one was the front page of mall cop magazine and the other was popfur daily "fox out of socks!" . I got a neon savannah ticket, tape measure, a large BD sticker and then a smaller one, and a neon savannah fox pin. My golden teenie was chance unflared. Was wishing for a shirt but eh, I'm really happy with my teenies!
CharlotteGRoyale

Postby CharlotteGRoyale » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:07 pm

I just ordered 2 cumlubes without even knowing that this was a thing, and I ended up with:

NS shirt (with the bunny)
NS coins (3 for each character)
Measuring tape
NS pin (fox)

I wish the shirt had the fox on it, but oh well, it was pretty good. I thought I was only getting one thing :eyeroll: makes me feel like the shipping price was worth it.

Only thing I was disappointed in was the teenie weenie. I thought those were supposed to be weenies but I ended up getting a teenie penetrable (Rowan, I think) :unamused:
Owned toys: M David, L/XL Rex, XL Chance
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:53 pm

CharlotteGRoyale wrote:I just ordered 2 cumlubes without even knowing that this was a thing, and I ended up with:

Measuring tape
NS pin (fox)

I wish the shirt had the fox on it, but oh well, it was pretty good. I thought I was only getting one thing :eyeroll: makes me feel like the shipping price was worth it.

Only thing I was disappointed in was the teenie weenie. I thought those were supposed to be weenies but I ended up getting a teenie penetrable (Rowan, I think) :unamused:

I think there's a whole thread dedicated to selling/trading weenies- so maybe someone there would trade their dick for your penetrable? I hope I get the fox pin!!!
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
CharlotteGRoyale

Postby CharlotteGRoyale » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:27 pm

QueenCheetah93 wrote:
CharlotteGRoyale wrote:I just ordered 2 cumlubes without even knowing that this was a thing, and I ended up with:

Measuring tape
NS pin (fox)

I think there's a whole thread dedicated to selling/trading weenies- so maybe someone there would trade their dick for your penetrable? I hope I get the fox pin!!!

Thanks, but I'd rather not bother with that :eyeroll: it would have been nice if I had gotten an actual weenie, especially one I liked, but I don't care about putting effort into getting a better one or getting rid of this one. Oh well. If I had spent money on them, that would be another matter.

I hope you get your fox pin, too. :stick: this giveaway was pretty sweet. I would have bought a toy or something now before it's over, but I already decided to spend my money on something else this month. Oh well.
Owned toys: M David, L/XL Rex, XL Chance
Raya

Postby Raya » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:20 pm

My stuff was eh..... Mostly useless stuff... :unamused:

Main Order:
-Dragon Tounge Keychain (which came out pretty~ reminds me of sour candy! :widesmile: )
-Shot Glass

Grab Bag:
- PlayBunny flyer
- Quickrail thing....
- Normal red and black sticker (looks slightly bigger than the normal small one)
- Tape Measure
- Cordial Glass

Golden Teenie:
- Griffin (REALLY wanted a toy that I had tho :unamused: )

So no mug..... Sent them a ticket so will post what they say tomorrow when I get a response.

Tho one kinda big problem was the Cordial Glass had a few spots of mold on the very bottom inside the glass which wasn't that big of a deal to me since it was very small and came out extremely easy with hot water and Dawn dish soap. Plus I wash EVERY new dish when I get a new one anyway so meh.

Also since I just got my Shot Glass and Ill be getting another one and a Tankard when my new Fenrir and Winston get made and shipped I nit really going to be using the Cordial much unless I have both my friends/drinking buddies over at the same time and need anything shot glass.
Its still cool tho.
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:19 pm

Raya wrote:Tho one kinda big problem was the Cordial Glass had a few spots of mold on the very bottom inside the glass which wasn't that big of a deal to me since it was very small and came out extremely easy with hot water and Dawn dish soap. Plus I wash EVERY new dish when I get a new one anyway so meh.

I'm glad it came out with cleaning, but talk about gross. :unamused: Wonder how long it must have been sitting around for, for it to grow mold while empty.
Raya

Postby Raya » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:13 am

Roverseer2 wrote:
Raya wrote:Tho one kinda big problem was the Cordial Glass had a few spots of mold on the very bottom inside the glass which wasn't that big of a deal to me since it was very small and came out extremely easy with hot water and Dawn dish soap. Plus I wash EVERY new dish when I get a new one anyway so meh.

I'm glad it came out with cleaning, but talk about gross. :unamused: Wonder how long it must have been sitting around for, for it to grow mold while empty.

Well mold only forms if there is moisture/liquid so it had to has been stored somewhere bad and a drop of water or something fell into it or something, or the manufacturer didnt clean/dry it probably before shipping it to BD. :mystery:

But yea, extremely gross! :unamused: :doh:
Luckily for them Im not one of those people who flip the complete fuck out over something that is EXTREMELY simple and VERY EASY to fix like that. :eyeroll:
ESPECIALLY if it was free.

Might send them a ticket just to let them know to be aware of that problem so they check their other glasses and cups so they dont run into that kind of person.

Edit: Sent them a ticket.
Because Im a nice WolfDragon. :nerdy:

Im A Therian Wolf

ImageImageImage
SquishyLaughter

Postby SquishyLaughter » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:45 am

In my grab bag #1 (waiting for 2nd order to ship for next grab bag) I got:

Rail ticket
Play bunny
Tape measure
And a travel bottle of cumlube.
Raya

Postby Raya » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:54 am

Hi there Raya,

Thank you for contacting us! Unfortunately, we do not have any of the mugs with the old logo on them. We're very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause! Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Have a great day!

So no mug for me.....

But on the plus side they did REALLY appreciate me letting them know about the mold so yay! :blush:

Im A Therian Wolf

ImageImageImage
kittycat1356

Postby kittycat1356 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:26 am

I got my free loot and I'm not disappointed! :stick:

A BD plushie, a measuring tape, and a Fox pin. (Thinking back not sure if I got the usual sticker, ill have to check, but oh well I have a few anyway lol) I also already have the plush, but I guess I have two now. :mystery:

I ordered a pack of teenies, and I'm not necessarily disappointed or thrilled, but they are cute.
Our golden Teenie was cole.

received_1334855736550802.jpeg

EDIT:
I found more stuff whoops lol (and the sticker, never doubt BDs sticker)

received_1334876289882080.jpeg
Last edited by kittycat1356 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Demisexual LESBIAN kitty :mystery: <the babies want to be touched
Watervixen

Postby Watervixen » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:15 am

I got both of my orders come in so here's what I got.

Grab bag 1
Golden Teenie: Hazel (so happy)
Bad Dragon plush
NS pin (fox)
All three NS front pages
Quickrail
Small Bad Dragon logo sticker
Big Bad Dragon logo sticker
Measuring tape

Grabout bag 2
Golden Teenie:Kippy the Caline
2 NS pin (fox)
All three NS front pages
Quickrail
Small Bad Dragon logo sticker
Big Bad Dragon logo sticker
Measuring tape
:smilenox: You can never have too many Bad Dragon! :widesmile:
72 toys
Top favs atm out of 54 types :excited:
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:22 pm

I'll post what I get tomorrow when my package is delivered. Judging from this thread I guess I can expect a measuring tape, which I will give to my sister since I already have one. She and her husband know about my collection and BD, so it'll be kind of funny.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Cancel

Postby Cancel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:15 pm

I picked up a lil vibe during the sale and my grab bag consisted of 2 NS pages, two BD stickers, 12 condoms (9 of which use silicone based lubricant), and a shot glass.

I don't drink so the glass I already gave away to a roomie and the condoms just made me roll my eyes. I'll probably toss them to a friend (or the trash) since I have zero use for them. For what else was on that order (some add in items for a friend since we went in together to save on shipping) I'm kinda meh about it but free is free. ^^;

My golden teenie was Sleipnir. I'm game to trade if anyone is looking for one. I was really hoping for a Xar. T_T
|| 28 || Birb || Cboy || Taken ||
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:22 pm

Cancel wrote:I picked up a lil vibe during the sale and my grab bag consisted of 2 NS pages, two BD stickers, 12 condoms (9 of which use silicone based lubricant), and a shot glass.

I don't drink so the glass I already gave away to a roomie and the condoms just made me roll my eyes. I'll probably toss them to a friend (or the trash) since I have zero use for them. For what else was on that order (some add in items for a friend since we went in together to save on shipping) I'm kinda meh about it but free is free. ^^;

My golden teenie was Sleipnir. I'm game to trade if anyone is looking for one. I was really hoping for a Xar. T_T

A couple of people have gotten condoms in their grab bag. I really hope I don't since I have no need for them. If I get them and/or another tape measure, I'll be giving them all to my sister. I might be okay with the shot glass, but I'd rather have a mug with the original/old design on it. The plush wouldn't be bad, but I don't especially want one of those either. But free stuff is free, so I'm not going to complain much, lol. I got a pack of teenies in addition to the golden teenie, and I'm very curious to see what I get. I'm hoping to get ones that I actually like (Sleipnir, Xar, Hanns, Meng, Snow Leopard, Janine (the only penetrable I'd want), Fenrir, Scorn, Elden, and maybe a few others; I'd prefer not to get any of the canine ones like Rex and such).
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
tamandua

Postby tamandua » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:42 pm

I hope they won't be out of the good stuff by the time they make my order, haha... I'll be kinda bummed out if they just send me condoms and a rail ticket, haha. :crying:

But the golden teenie will be my first teenie, so that's a good thing I suppose. :blush:
:mystery:
knotty

Postby knotty » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:21 pm

Still waiting on my order: I sold my XL Austin literally just to get a new one, and immediately, within 5 minutes of selling, bought a brand new one in Force of Nature (really like that color). I'll update with my goodies once I get it - it shipped today! :D
Let's get nasty.
AtraReigna

Postby AtraReigna » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:25 pm

I got:
2 fox pins
2 packs of Neon Savannah coins
2 Duka cola posters
1 jumbo BD sticker
All 3 of the Neon Savannah Times things
The Quickrail ticket
Measuring tape
And a teenie gold Razor

I shouldn't complain cause it was all free but I was really hoping for a keychain, mug, glass, shirt, or plush.
Or maybe just not so many duplicates. :sniffing:
Maybe my long distance mate will get better stuff than me, I sent them a thing! I suppose I should really grab that bad dragon shot glass with my next order before they change the logo on me. I have to say though the fox pin does look better in person than I remember it looking on the site.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:08 pm

kittycat1356 wrote:I got my free loot and I'm not disappointed! :stick:

A BD plushie, a measuring tape, and a Fox pin. (Thinking back not sure if I got the usual sticker, ill have to check, but oh well I have a few anyway lol) I also already have the plush, but I guess I have two now. :mystery:

I ordered a pack of teenies, and I'm not necessarily disappointed or thrilled, but they are cute.
Our golden Teenie was cole.

received_1334855736550802.jpeg

EDIT:
I found more stuff whoops lol (and the sticker, never doubt BDs sticker)

received_1334876289882080.jpeg

If it's not too much trouble, can you take pictures up close of the Neon Savannah "magazines"?
kittycat1356

Postby kittycat1356 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:29 pm

Phelvia wrote:
If it's not too much trouble, can you take pictures up close of the Neon Savannah "magazines"?

received_10208806264619292.jpeg

received_10208806265099304.jpeg

received_10208806265059303.jpeg

received_10208806264339285.jpeg

Ill probably hang them on my wall if I don't loose them first lol, just papers.
Demisexual LESBIAN kitty :mystery: <the babies want to be touched
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:54 pm

kittycat1356 wrote:Ill probably hang them on my wall if I don't loose them first lol, just papers.

Thank you!

Return to “General Discussion”