St. Patrick's Giveaway! What did you get?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
kittycat1356

Re: St. Patrick's Giveaway! What did you get?

Postby kittycat1356 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:29 pm

Phelvia wrote:
If it's not too much trouble, can you take pictures up close of the Neon Savannah "magazines"?

received_10208806264619292.jpeg

received_10208806265099304.jpeg

received_10208806265059303.jpeg

received_10208806264339285.jpeg

Ill probably hang them on my wall if I don't loose them first lol, just papers.
Demisexual LESBIAN kitty :mystery: <the babies want to be touched
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:54 pm

kittycat1356 wrote:Ill probably hang them on my wall if I don't loose them first lol, just papers.

Thank you!
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:14 pm

I'm seconding the "I hope they don't run out of cool stuff by the time they send my order" T^T

It's been a week and I'm still waiting for it to ship. I'm a tad less worried because the grab bag is guaranteed, but I'm a bit worried the longer it gets and the more people receive their bags first.

I'm hoping they grab a "free stuff" bag when the order is placed and put it aside, in order to be fair. But likely not haha.

I'm really hoping for a shirt, but man - free stuff is free stuff!!
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:54 am

I got my grab bag. I'm pretty pleased with everything, except the condoms. I got 12 condoms, and I can only use 3 of them with my toys as the rest use a silicone-based lube. I'll be giving all of them to my sister since she and her husband are more likely to find a better use for them than me, lol. I like that I got a shot glass rather than another tape measure and I can display the glass even though I don't do shots. I'm attaching a pic of my grab bag. I didn't include the teenie since he's in with my others, but I got a golden Razor. Not exactly the one I wanted, but better Razor than Rex.
Attachments
grab bag.jpg
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Zombiehorse287

Postby Zombiehorse287 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:08 pm

Got my stuff! I think I got the most disappointing grab bag. 3 condoms, the usual free sticker, teenie guardian, and shot glass. I don't even drink! I guess I'll use it as an ash tray for joints/blunts XD

This teenie guardian is fucking beautiful though. Couldn't be more happy with it!
Attachments
Screenshot_20170329-161307.png
Screenshot_20170329-161216.png
My babies:
► Show Spoiler

“Comparison is the thief of joy” – Theodore Roosevelt
hooooonk
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:15 pm

Zombiehorse287 wrote:Got my stuff! I think I got the most disappointing grab bag. 3 condoms, the usual free sticker, teenie guardian, and shot glass. I don't even drink! I guess I'll use it as an ash tray for joints/blunts XD

This teenie guardian is fucking beautiful though. Couldn't be more happy with it!

You sure there wasn't more stuff hidden in the box? That's rather a lot less than most of us got. Weird. I'm jealous of your Guardian teenie; I got a Razor and I'd have preferred a non-canine one. Oh well. The other 5 teenies I got make up for it.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Bloodwolf

Postby Bloodwolf » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:59 pm

I got a bunny pin, set or coins, a tape measure and a page from the NS playbunny. I'll get my last one tomorrow and if I don't get a fox pin totally willing to take one off someone's hands. Since all the neon Savannah gear is off the site.
Own:
► Show Spoiler

WTS:
► Show Spoiler

Wanted:
► Show Spoiler
Bloodwolf

Postby Bloodwolf » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:02 pm

QueenCheetah93 wrote: :words:

Can I get a link please?
Own:
► Show Spoiler

WTS:
► Show Spoiler

Wanted:
► Show Spoiler
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:16 pm

Bloodwolf wrote:
QueenCheetah93 wrote: :words:

Can I get a link please?

It's not a direct trade/sell thread, but I know people on there will say whether there are some they want to part with, and if they are looking for certain models. :) viewtopic.php?f=126&t=22432&hilit=teenie+trade&start=1000
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Rémy

Postby Rémy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:53 pm

Niah wrote:
Zombiehorse287 wrote:Got my stuff! I think I got the most disappointing grab bag. 3 condoms, the usual free sticker, teenie guardian, and shot glass. I don't even drink! I guess I'll use it as an ash tray for joints/blunts XD

You sure there wasn't more stuff hidden in the box? That's rather a lot less than most of us got. Weird. I'm jealous of your Guardian teenie; I got a Razor and I'd have preferred a non-canine one. Oh well. The other 5 teenies I got make up for it.

It's actually around the same amount I got. Really disappointing, tbh.
I got the same three condoms (that I have no use for), the same sticker, a Quickrail ticket, and a tape measure that broke literally the first time I tested it, since the tape refused to go back inside. I'd have at least preferred the shot glass. -.-
Also my teenie was Hazel, which was also quite disappointing because it's not even a weenie, it's a penetrable... and I really do not care for those at all. :unamused:
My order was a custom S/5 Clayton and a mini/5 Ika from adopts. I would hope that I'd at least get a decent grab bag... but nope. People who bought like a bottle of cumlube or a pack of teenies got a lot more. :angry:
SquishyLaughter

Postby SquishyLaughter » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:42 pm

My other order came with the pupufur care sheet, ns ticket, travel clear cumlube and a rainbow bd sticker.

At least the rainbow sticker is awesome! Of course I get the clear lube on the order that came with a full sized bottle of regular cumlube.
AtraReigna

Postby AtraReigna » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:05 pm

Rémy wrote:It's actually around the same amount I got. Really disappointing, tbh.
I got the same three condoms (that I have no use for), the same sticker, a Quickrail ticket, and a tape measure that broke literally the first time I tested it, since the tape refused to go back inside. I'd have at least preferred the shot glass. -.-

If you squeeze it with your thumb on dukes face, the tape goes back inside. :buddy:
Unless it really is super broken in which case I'm very sorry you didn't get anything else more fun.
Watervixen

Postby Watervixen » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:33 pm

Rémy wrote:
Niah wrote:

It's actually around the same amount I got. Really disappointing, tbh.
Also my teenie was Hazel, which was also quite disappointing because it's not even a weenie, it's a penetrable... and I really do not care for those at all. :unamused:
My order was a custom S/5 Clayton and a mini/5 Ika from adopts. I would hope that I'd at least get a decent grab bag... but nope. People who bought like a bottle of cumlube or a pack of teenies got a lot more. :angry:

Did you try squeezing it? It worked for me so far I used it four times.
I'mean sorry about your grab bad but I think they started to run out of things. :unamused:
I bought Crash M 8 St. Patrick's Day Colors 2017 Good Luck in one order and Dragoness Muzzle 3 looks like the one on the Exxxotica 2017 banner in the other.
Last edited by Watervixen on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:smilenox: You can never have too many Bad Dragon! :widesmile:
72 toys
Top favs atm out of 54 types :excited:
► Show Spoiler
knotty

Postby knotty » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:37 pm

Mine will be here tomorrow, so I will update with the goods! >:D I ordered an XL Austin and a bottle of cumlube, so here's hoping that the l00t will be w00t!
Let's get nasty.
Smolder

Postby Smolder » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:26 am

So i believe I'm the winner of "most anticlimatic grab bag"
I had been soooooo excited to see what I got, especially since just last night i was craving some bd merch. Opened up my package, and was very sorely disappointed, though i guess i can't complain since it's free stuff. I even went and unraveled all the tissue paper to make sure I hadn't tossed something aside with it by accident. Nope. This is it
IMG_2928.JPG

My apologies for the cruddy picture
That's the entire package's contents; my original purchase was crash and the lube.
The only 'grab bag' i got was a handful of condoms, which I don't have any use for, anyways :eyeroll:
Pretty bummed with my teenie too, it's a chance i believe, and horse dicks are the literal only ones that creep me out to even look at. The anticipation/excitement was a nice little ride at least, even if the end result was... anticlimatic, to say the least
knotty

Postby knotty » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:41 am

I'm completely bummed.

Opened my package and was very excited, but I didn't get much...and they forgot my teenie weenie. :'(
Should I ticket them about this? Don't even know if they can do anything about it, because for all they know I could be lying. I was so excited to see it, but it's not here...and I'm actually really disappointed. I guess they just forgot. They had a lot of orders that were coming through. I checked all of the packaging a second and third time: it's definitely not here. I thought I was just missing it at first, but nope. >< I guess it really isn't a big deal, but I am sad about it.

Here's what I got though. Three stickers, a tape measurer, and a mini bottle of lube. No teenie, though.

photo_2017-03-31_12-45-06.jpg
Let's get nasty.
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:03 pm

Did BD just forget how many orders they send out? :psyduck: From the promo image, it looked like a lot of physical merch, but almost all of what I've seen has been condoms (why do they stock silicone-lubed condoms, anyway?) or prints and stickers. And now it's barely even that! You'd think if they were going to do a giveaway, they'd try to keep things equal value. This is just sad.
Tav

Postby Tav » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:32 pm

3 Condoms, Cordial Glass, usual sticker, and the teenie (Rex?). Kinda bummed but free is free. Is it bad I wanted the tape measure?
I think I am obsessed with colorful phallic objects.

My collection thus far:

► Show Spoiler
knotty

Postby knotty » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:38 pm

Tav wrote:3 Condoms, Cordial Glass, usual sticker, and the teenie (Rex?). Kinda bummed but free is free. Is it bad I wanted the tape measure?

I'll trade my tape measurer for your teeny Rex. :stick:
Let's get nasty.
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:33 pm

knotty wrote: :words:

I'd contact them about the teenie. The worst they could say is no. But you might possibly get a bonus teenie next time you purchase or a tiny bit of store credit?

Return to “General Discussion”