St. Patrick's Giveaway! What did you get?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
ImagineToothless

St. Patrick's Giveaway! What did you get?

Postby ImagineToothless » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:58 pm

(Wasn't sure whether to post this in the Show Me forum or not... mods, feel free to move this if necessary!)

What did you guys get with your orders for the St. Patrick's surprise giveaway? I wanna' see! I'm just waiting to go home now because mine is waiting for me there at the moment.

:mystery:
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Regular Art: http://twitter.com/Marblefang
NSFW Art: http://twitter.com/MarblefangAD
Zombiehorse287

Re: St. Patrick's Giveaway! What did you get?

Postby Zombiehorse287 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:05 pm

I'm anxious to see! So far my order just says "domestic grab bag" and "golden teenie" plus this Janine I ordered. It shipped today so I should get it on Monday! :widesmile:
Attachments
IMG_20170323_170537.jpg
My babies:
► Show Spoiler

“Comparison is the thief of joy” – Theodore Roosevelt
hooooonk
Raya

Postby Raya » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:58 pm

Zombiehorse287 wrote:I'm anxious to see! So far my order just says "domestic grab bag" and "golden teenie" It shipped today so I should get it on Monday!

Same.
Does anyone know if you get everything in the promo or is it just a few random things? I JUST want the ORIGINAL mug.
Last edited by Raya on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
tamandua

Postby tamandua » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:04 pm

It's random.

When I ordered something with a grab bag on Cyber Monday last year I got a shirt, badge holder, and a little vibrator. I made another order for this giveaway, so who knows what I'll get this time. Hopefully no duplicates!
:mystery:
Muffy

Postby Muffy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:40 am

I got a bunny pin, a gold chance teeny weenie, a couple silver coins with animals on em, and a tape measure that broke on the first use. :P
ImageThumbs up for Axel owners!Image

Currently Own:
► Show Spoiler

Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:26 am

Raya wrote:
Zombiehorse287 wrote:I'm anxious to see! So far my order just says "domestic grab bag" and "golden teenie" It shipped today so I should get it on Monday!

Same.
Does anyone know if you get everything in the promo or is it just a few random things? I JUST want the ORIGINAL mug.

I just want the original mug too. I didn't want one before, but now they have the new logo on it and I really don't like it. I'd love to have one of the original ones now that they're not making them. I don't know anyone who's gotten one of those yet in their grab bag. I hope I don't get another tape measure myself. I got one back in mid-2015 when they first released them and when I made my first order. It's worked great for me, but I don't need a second one. If I do get one I'll just give it to my sister; she and her husband know about my collection. It is just random though. If I do get a t-shirt, I hope it's in a size that I can make work for me and have it be something I could wear in public without covering up. If it's not subtle or if it's too big, I'll just have it be a sleep shirt instead.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Watervixen

Postby Watervixen » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:30 am

Zombiehorse287 wrote:I'm anxious to see! So far my order just says "domestic grab bag" and "golden teenie" plus this Janine I ordered. It shipped today so I should get it on Monday! :widesmile:

Wow that's a nice Janine. I ordered the dragoness muzzle that looks like the one on the Exxxotica 2017 promo banner.
:smilenox: You can never have too many Bad Dragon! :widesmile:
72 toys
Top favs atm out of 54 types :excited:
► Show Spoiler
Watervixen

Postby Watervixen » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:37 am

Raya wrote:

Same.

I know what you mean I always wanted one but I wasn't old enough to order at the time(and when i was i didn't know how nosy my family would be).

Since they're making room I don't think they would be part of the giveaway. :crying:

Nevermind I see them in the shop going to grab one or two now (inless any one is talking about coffey mugs idk I'm confusing my self now.)!!!! :stick:
72 toys
► Show Spoiler
KinkyVampire69

Postby KinkyVampire69 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:01 pm

With my dragon splatter shirt I got a Zootopia pin and shirt, the collectible coins, a golden teenie bruiser, and tape measure! Very cool!

Although I didn't know the medium shirt would be so big :surprised: Do you think they would let me send it back for an exchange?

Edit again: Some stuff fell out of the box I didn't see, I also got a neat metro ticket to neon savanna and another bad dragon sticker :stick:
Last edited by KinkyVampire69 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Be careful, I bite.. :misc2: :smile:

► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:06 pm

Watervixen wrote:
Raya wrote:

Same.

I know what you mean I always wanted one but I wasn't old enough to order at the time(and when i was i didn't know how nosy my family would be).

Since they're making room I don't think they would be part of the giveaway. :crying:

Nevermind I see them in the shop going to grab one or two now (inless any one is talking about coffey mugs idk I'm confusing my self now.)!!!! :stick:

Actually, if they were making room for new inventory that means that the old mugs are *more* likely to be part of the giveaway. Particularly since they're in the pic used for the giveaway. The mugs in the shop now have the new logo, so they're not as likely to be giving those away as they would be the ones with the old logo.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
raspberrri

Postby raspberrri » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:21 pm

I got a tape measure, a couple silver coins, a large Dragon Tech shirt, a bunny pin, and a gold JT teenie.
Raya

Postby Raya » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:31 pm

Niah wrote:Actually, if they were making room for new inventory that means that the old mugs are *more* likely to be part of the giveaway. Particularly since they're in the pic used for the giveaway. The mugs in the shop now have the new logo, so they're not as likely to be giving those away as they would be the ones with the old logo.

I wander if I dont get it could I ticket them and ask for one or two of the old ones instead of the new ones.

Im A Therian Wolf

ImageImageImage
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:50 pm

Raya wrote:
Niah wrote:Actually, if they were making room for new inventory that means that the old mugs are *more* likely to be part of the giveaway. Particularly since they're in the pic used for the giveaway. The mugs in the shop now have the new logo, so they're not as likely to be giving those away as they would be the ones with the old logo.

I wander if I dont get it could I ticket them and ask for one or two of the old ones instead of the new ones.

Couldn't hurt to try and see what they say. That said, it wouldn't surprise me if they either said no or that they would be more expensive. Who knows though. I hope one is in my grab bag since I'd rather one of those than another tape measure or a t-shirt or something.

Watervixen

Postby Watervixen » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:52 pm

[/quote]

Actually, if they were making room for new inventory that means that the old mugs are *more* likely to be part of the giveaway. Particularly since they're in the pic used for the giveaway. The mugs in the shop now have the new logo, so they're not as likely to be giving those away as they would be the ones with the old logo.[/quote]

What I was thinking the old one where out of stock, but as you pointed out they're on the banner. :sniffing:
72 toys
► Show Spoiler
Raya

Postby Raya » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:47 am

Watervixen wrote:What I was thinking the old one where out of stock, but as you pointed out they're on the banner. :sniffing:

O they weren't out of stock, I was going to order one days before they changed it they were in stock.

This is the EXACT reason they NEED to tell their fans before they charge something. At least give the people who have been putting it off a chance to get it one last time.
Its NOT hard to send out a "LAST CHANCE" email incase people actually wanted one but their too "busy" sending announcements about Cons no one cares about. :eyeroll:

Im A Therian Wolf

ImageImageImage
Tar

Postby Tar » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:36 pm

My loot!

A page from Playbunny issue 69, with handy info about toy care on the other side ;)
Sticker
Quickrail ticket -- "The quickest rail you've ever had"
Tape measure
Three glowy condoms
And a golden Rowan bum!
Attachments
gb.jpg
Zombiehorse287

Postby Zombiehorse287 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:24 pm

Tar wrote:My loot!

A page from Playbunny issue 69, with handy info about toy care on the other side ;)
Sticker
Tape measure
Three glowy condoms
And a golden Rowan bum!

SWEET! ONE is my absolute favorite brand of condoms :misc2:
My babies:
► Show Spoiler

“Comparison is the thief of joy” – Theodore Roosevelt
hooooonk
Raya

Postby Raya » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:18 am

Sticker
Tape measure
Three glowy condoms
And a golden Rowan bum!

Blarg..... Hope I dont get condoms... xP

Well my stuff comes today so hopefully I get the mug and if I dont Ill ticket them to see if they have anymore of the old ones.

Im A Therian Wolf

ImageImageImage
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:55 am

Raya wrote:

Sticker
Tape measure
Three glowy condoms
And a golden Rowan bum!

Blarg..... Hope I dont get condoms... xP

Well my stuff comes today so hopefully I get the mug and if I dont Ill ticket them to see if they have anymore of the old ones.

I hope I don't get condoms either, lol. I'll give them to my sister and her husband if I do (along with the tape measure if I end up with another one). I'm really hoping for one of the old mugs too. I hope you get one or that you're able to order one. :)

foxomen

Postby foxomen » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:19 am

I got more than I could have hoped for since I only bought NS tokens with some store credit I had been hoarding.
My grab bag contained a set of NS tokens, a medium (My size :smile: ) Duka-Cola shirt, a sticker, a fox pin, and a tape measure.
My teenie was Xar.

Return to “General Discussion”