Egg Plugs!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Slaanesh

Egg Plugs!

Postby Slaanesh » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:50 pm

Guys a new toy has been added! I noticed people wanting one on the forums, and it seems like BD has delivered! :widesmile:

http://bad-dragon.com/products/eggplug
Muffy

Re: Egg Plugs!

Postby Muffy » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:58 pm

OMG I am dying from the cuteness! I saw one that looked like a little Earth in the adoptions but I blinked so I missed it haha. Congratulations to whoever got it. <3 :blush: :stick:
ImageThumbs up for Axel owners!Image

Currently Own:
► Show Spoiler

Vitani

Postby Vitani » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:53 pm

This one has been a long time coming ;)

a LOT of people have been eager for this one. A nice Easter surprise!
Bloodwolf

Postby Bloodwolf » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:52 pm

so how do you get the keychain and teenie?
Own:
► Show Spoiler

WTS:
► Show Spoiler

Wanted:
► Show Spoiler
PerfectlyNormal

Postby PerfectlyNormal » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:54 pm

Bloodwolf wrote: so how do you get the keychain and teenie?

Not sure about the keychain but the teenie is guaranteed to be in any packs you buy right now.
Collection ⤵
► Show Spoiler
katze

Postby katze » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:57 pm

I placed an order including a pack of teenies last night, I wonder if I'll get an egg.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:08 pm

BD finally jumped on board the egg train. I know that'll make a lot of people pretty happy.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:12 pm

Glad BD finally got on the egg train. The circumference is still too much for my humble beginnings though, perhaps they'll come out with a mini and I'll snag it
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:29 pm

I thought wow mini looks tiny. Then realized that's a teenie :misc6: :stick:. Small's 8" circumference :bugeyed:. It's cool there's some more butt safe eggs on the market for those that can take that circumference.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:28 pm

I'm not really feeling this. I don't like that there is no range of sizes from smaller to larger, I don't like the shape of it (normally plugs have MUCH slimmer stems to give a more unique locked sensation, I can't imagine the same for this) the egg on a stand doesn't give to any real fantasy and is odd, and color it camo green and put it on the side and it looks like a bomb, it only looks like an egg with a split. I might have been interested if this was larger, but meh, I have my emu egg which really does the trick for me in terms of fantasy and feeling.
gooedneighbor

Postby gooedneighbor » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:52 pm

They're not really in my size range, and since I like to wear my plugs around the house, I don't think the base would be practical for me anyway. But hey, congrats to those who like it. There are already a ton of similar options in smaller sizes out there, so I can't complain.

I just hope they don't stop offering smaller/larger sizes of new models in the future.
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:56 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Kisa wrote:Glad BD finally got on the egg train. The circumference is still too much for my humble beginnings though, perhaps they'll come out with a mini and I'll snag it

Same.
I was thinking one in carrot cake, until I saw the size :bugeyed:
Even vaginally that would be a challenge for me!

I know! Vaginally I may be able to swing that size, but anally? Noooooooope. I hope this is the start to more sizes and variety to eggs though. I'd be down for a much smaller size. Like around 3 - 4 inches in circumference
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:20 pm

Since this is the only true plug BD makes, it theoretically has a very large addressable market. But they made a mistake by only offering two sizes and giving the smallest an 8" circumference. They're sacrificing a ton of customers who would've gladly bought smaller sizes.

On the plus side, I love the suction cup option. The only other large suction cup plugs I know of are from Tom of Finland and Doc Johnson, and I bet they're really firm.

A suction plug is a great way to immobilize your sub. Stick the plug to a chair and have them insert it. Then cuff their wrists and do as you please. They'll be utterly stuck.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Wistala

Postby Wistala » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:28 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote:A suction plug is a great way to immobilize your sub. Stick the plug to a chair and have them insert it. Then cuff their wrists and do as you please. They'll be utterly stuck.

So, yeah. I totally misread that the first time through and had to do a double take.

First time I read it as "Then cut off their wrists and do as you please."
Click this link to read my serial novel: Niara's Song
Leonidas Aquilas, an ex soldier, and Niara, a dragoness from the old world, find themselves as lovers and allies in a war against a terrifyingly powerful foe seeking to conquer their entire world.
Bad Dragon toys:
Janine - Reef Green - NSFW Review - Dragon Muzzle - Dark Natural
Elden - Blossom Pink - Medium 5 - Flared Chance - Yellow and Pink Marble - Medium 8 - Kelvin - Grey - Small 3
ImageImage
PerfectlyNormal

Postby PerfectlyNormal » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:34 pm

My hope is that we'll see more plugs in the future, like a really stubby dong or something. Maybe something like the Mountain Drake except even stubbier and in more than one size :angry: .
Collection ⤵
► Show Spoiler
Flipster

Postby Flipster » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:36 pm

I'm a little concerned about the base being the same diameter as the toy with such a wide neck.
Twili

Postby Twili » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:39 pm

The Egg is really working for me... I may have to try it out, since it's perfectly in my size range! I also think it's going to lend itself well to many colors and designs, so it'll be interesting to see what people do with it. ^^
Collection :D
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist II: The Return
► Show Spoiler
PerfectlyNormal

Postby PerfectlyNormal » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:40 pm

Flipster wrote:I'm a little concerned about the base being the same diameter as the toy with such a wide neck.

It did bug me that the neck was so thick on it, but I never thought of that. Looks like we might have another Fenrir situation on our hands.
Collection ⤵
► Show Spoiler
Rémy

Postby Rémy » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:42 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote:A suction plug is a great way to immobilize your sub. Stick the plug to a chair and have them insert it. Then cuff their wrists and do as you please. They'll be utterly stuck.

...I like the way you think. I'll have to file this idea for later reference. :smile:
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:47 pm

Rémy wrote:

...I like the way you think. I'll have to file this idea for later reference. :smile:

I honestly can't think of another use for a suction cup plug. You can't ride it like a dildo, so there's no point holding it in place. The point is to hold you in place.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.

Return to “General Discussion”