Egg Plugs!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
someguy28

Re: Egg Plugs!

Postby someguy28 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:15 pm

Flipster wrote:I'm a little concerned about the base being the same diameter as the toy with such a wide neck.

This was my first thought as well. I love the idea of an egg, but I have a couple issues with this one. First of all is the concern about it possibly getting lost, especially with the less than narrow neck (which, as mentioned, will also make it harder to lock into place). The size range is very limited right now, but I suppose that can be remedied if the toy is popular enough. Also, it looks like a chicken egg on an stand. I think a little more texture, not heavily so, but just some ridges or scales so it doesn't look totally smooth, would have given it more of a "dragon egg" feel. Nevertheless, this has my attention and I may consider picking one up.
Rémy

Postby Rémy » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:28 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote:
Rémy wrote:
Squirrelmunk wrote:A suction plug is a great way to immobilize your sub. Stick the plug to a chair and have them insert it. Then cuff their wrists and do as you please. They'll be utterly stuck.

...I like the way you think. I'll have to file this idea for later reference. :smile:

I honestly can't think of another use for a suction cup plug. You can't ride it like a dildo, so there's no point holding it in place. The point is to hold you in place.

I had actually never thought about this - I had never really considered the idea of a suction cup on a plug before tbh. But... you do have a point there. :widesmile:
KreptaWolfe

Postby KreptaWolfe » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:35 pm

I like the immobilizing idea as well
Have any of you seen their little "commercial" that they posted along with the egg? I loved it XP
Hopefully they come out with smaller sizes, like I have seen some of you saying before, this is defiantly to big for me at the moment and I'm not sure I'll ever want to go that big anyway. so I should say it's way out of my size limit
Anything is possible, in a world so seriously strange
~Rob Dyke
pretza

Postby pretza » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:16 am

I kinda of expected the name to be something like "Pl's egg"
Willow

Postby Willow » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:46 pm

Now we just need some ham.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:41 pm

Willow wrote:Now we just need some ham.

The eggs and ham should also both be green. :laugh:
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Valkires

Postby Valkires » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:54 pm

:laugh: I am so happy that Bad dragon finally released a plug!

yaaaay!!

However am I the only one that feels that its a bit overpriced. $60, other more mass toys are cheaper. I understand that they have to pay for there new molds some how but $60?
It should be half its price, however, $40 would at least be reasonable...

But I'm just one man off in the shadows with his crazy opinions. :words:
Last edited by Valkires on Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:06 pm

Valkires wrote: :words:

I think it's pretty reasonable. A small pearce is $75, and it's 6.25 total length and 6.75 in circumference (although I think it's a little less than that, when I measured it seemed to be)

A small egg is 5.47 total length, and 8 inches in circumference, priced at $60 dollars. And then a medium is 6.55 total length and 9.5 for circumference and only $70 dollars.
Prydri

Postby Prydri » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:25 pm

Valkires wrote::laugh: I am so happy that Bad dragon finally released a plug!

yaaaay!!

However am I the only one that feels that its a bit overpriced. $60, other more mass toys are cheaper. I understand that they have to pay for there new molds some how but $60?
It should be half its price, however, $40 would at least be reasonable...

But I'm just one man off in the shadows with his crazy opinions. :words:

It's not that they're over priced... it's that they're pretty freaking big for "Plugs." 8" around for a small is bigger than the shaft measurement they give for a small flint...
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:11 pm

I agree with what has been said about the stem. I have owned plugs before and the stem is usually quite a bit smaller than the base and "body" so that it can be secure inside. I don't know how well this would stay in someone who prefers to walk around with them.

However I do like the ovreal design besides that specific point. I'm not used to taking things that big anally, but it dose seem like a wonderful challenge for vagina owners. :liplick:
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:28 pm

Flipster wrote:I'm a little concerned about the base being the same diameter as the toy with such a wide neck.

It appears to me that the base is slightly wider than the egg. There's no comparison to Fenrir, where the knot is bigger than the base.

I'd guess the neck here is an inch smaller than the egg. Someone should ask customer service for all the dimensions. And if the size of the egg is challenging, then it will be challenging to lose the toy as well. If you're worried about it, pay attention when sitting on the toy. It won't disappear on it's own, it will need to be deliberately pushed.

I have no doubt that new deigns are prototyped and tested in-house, before being introduced to the public. (Ooh, there's a fun job).

The knot on Mountain Drake is smaller or roughly the same size (2.45 versus 2.5 for the Medium Egg) and the stem might be skinnier. So the Egg is not a smaller plug than the Mountain Drake, except usable length, which can make a difference in comfort.
blckbird

Postby blckbird » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:39 am

I enjoy the idea of plugs, and I'd love for BD to make more, but if I was going to buy a plug I don't think it would be this one, just not big on the egg aspect I guess, and since it's around $70 I feel like maybe it could be better designed/more original.
Willow

Postby Willow » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:12 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:... and color it camo green and put it on the side and it looks like a bomb, it only looks like an egg with a split.

I suddenly want one in blue and I add a little piece of rope to top of it. A little more difficult to make a bombchu though.
Does give me a couple ideas for a April Fools Day toys... but... trademarks.

I agree, the stem should be a little narrower as a true plug.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
HighlandMistress

Postby HighlandMistress » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:00 pm

Bloodwolf wrote: so how do you get the keychain and teenie?

Well I placed my order 12 mins after 12 their time and ended up with two bags of teenies with eggs. Despite them not listing that toy till an hour after I bought it. But my teenies are listed as egg plug now. And the teenies Fuschia bought before that the same day do not. So now I'll have two god forsaken eggs.
CorruptedWaffles

Postby CorruptedWaffles » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:32 pm

I got one and it arrived today. The small is much too big and it doesn't stay in at all. :(
DarkyAmyK9

Postby DarkyAmyK9 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:45 am

Neck is too large.
The base is round, would have preferred a rectangular shape so it can Fit better between legs so long time wear would be less obvious if I go to work or school with it inside.

I'm already using bigger plug for vaginal and anal fisting. Size range is a bit small for me but a bit too big for some beginners.

Having suction cup and cum tube could be fun too.
Of course, having a cum tube with a double sided barbell so you can read the tube when needed and a small part of tube still on it so you can insert a small barbell to lock the tube.

Oh and yes, suction cup on plug is nice, once you are streched a bit, you might start to pull slightly and make you pussy lips or sphincter around the egg so stretching a bit more. Exactly how I so with knots on toy OR JUST WHEN I GET FISTED.

Too many opportunities missed. Sadly I cannot afford it to gives proper feedback but still.
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:59 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:A lot of people are saying the neck is too big. I think it's kind of a good thing, as it stretches not only your insides, but your actual anus as well, making it easier to take bigger toys after you've adjusted.
Just my two cents.

Also for all the negativity, they sold out pretty damn fast in adoptions.

The neck being too big just makes it more of a stretching toy than a plug, as you've described. With the base so large as well, I think BD wasn't really thinking of plugs at all when they named it, and just called it a plug since 'Egg Dildo' would be a little underwhelming. :stick:
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:04 am

Roverseer2 wrote:The neck being too big just makes it more of a stretching toy than a plug, as you've described. With the base so large as well, I think BD wasn't really thinking of plugs at all when they named it, and just called it a plug since 'Egg Dildo' would be a little underwhelming. :stick:

Well then, 'Egg Stretcher' or 'Stretcher Egg'?
Hard to imagine they weren't thinking of plugs when they called it a plug.
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:10 am

Chibity wrote:
Roverseer2 wrote:The neck being too big just makes it more of a stretching toy than a plug, as you've described. With the base so large as well, I think BD wasn't really thinking of plugs at all when they named it, and just called it a plug since 'Egg Dildo' would be a little underwhelming. :stick:

Well then, 'Egg Stretcher' or 'Stretcher Egg'?
Hard to imagine they weren't thinking of plugs when they called it a plug.

Someone else says it barely works as a plug, and looking at it, it's missing the main trait plugs have - the ability to stay in! BD makes knotted toys, they should know by now that a small stem is generally important for keeping something in, but they didn't use it here. And for such a plain base, it's probably among the biggest! The design just seems... rushed. I figure they'd put any name they could on it if they thought it would help sales, and people have been saying they want plugs, so that word was plug. :unamused:
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:18 am

Roverseer2 wrote:Someone else says it barely works as a plug, and looking at it, it's missing the main trait plugs have - the ability to stay in! BD makes knotted toys, they should know by now that a small stem is generally important for keeping something in, but they didn't use it here. And for such a plain base, it's probably among the biggest! The design just seems... rushed. I figure they'd put any name they could on it if they thought it would help sales, and people have been saying they want plugs, so that word was plug. :unamused:

I'm in agreeance that the stem after the egg could have been a lot thinner. I also sort've get that they were going for the egg cup-like shape. Just sort've wish it couldn't be more like... a wine glass? xD Well, maybe not that thin, but still, any cup shape could have been done aside from the traditional look.
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ

Return to “General Discussion”