What are You Waiting On?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Sabbath

What are You Waiting On?

Postby Sabbath » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:23 am

I would love to know what toys you have, what ones you are waiting on, and what ones you want to buy but cannot yet! I'll list mine below. ;3

Thanks for telling me which BD toys don't have printer texture! :D

The next toy I plan to by is a KV small firm Aston.

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Sabbath on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:52 am, edited 6 times in total.
Dreaming Heart

Re: What are You Waiting On?

Postby Dreaming Heart » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:30 am

I'm currently waiting on an order from Frisky Beast: a small Spinosaurus in medium firmness, and a cordless Garden Party Brood Egg (which I plan on just having around as a squishy). It's a bit nerve-wracking, because a lot of people seem to be having problems with wait times/lack of communication lately. The only other time I've ordered from them, I got my order in a little under a month with no hassle, but it really does seem to be a gamble with them. I'm actually okay with a longer wait for this particular order though, due to my current living situation.

I really want to buy a Clayton and possibly a Terra, as well as some other non-fantasy stuff, but I don't have enough monies, plus again, current living situation makes it really hard to order things like this, or even use toys, for that matter. :crying:

As for your concerns about the printer texture, I'm about 90% sure no other BD model has printer texture quite as bad as Crackers, and none of the newer models should have any. The printer texture is restricted only to a few of the oldest models. Echo is newer and should be very smooth, so don't worry about that! :)
Ann ✩ 23 ✩ Demisexual Lesbian
katze

Postby katze » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:23 pm

Mini crackers has no printer texture!

As for me, I'm waiting on my new custom medium Echo which will be here tomorrow! I also have an egg from glassbywoozy and monster maxim on the way.

There is also a sort of similar thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=126&t=23142

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:39 pm

There's a few toys I want but I have to be responsible and not spend right now, we have a big expensive move coming up.

I definitely want a glassbywoozy toy when I get the money, I've used a glass toy before and I loved the concept of it, but the actual toy that I have doesn't work too well for me.

I keep prowling the secondhand board for a couple that I'd like to try but there haven't been any, which is probably good for my wallet.
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:34 am

Sabbath wrote:I would love to know what toys you have, what ones you are waiting on, and what ones you want to buy but cannot yet! I'll list mine below. ;3 I am also wondering, What mini and small BD toys don't have printer texture? I bought a small crackers and let's just put it this way; I should have listened to everyone saying that the printer texture was bad on this model. Now I'm nervous to buy another BD model because I'm unsure which ones have that sort of printer texture that disagrees with my body. Same with other makers' toys.

► Show Spoiler

I notice you want to get a mini Snowstrider, I just want to let you know that he does not have printer texture. I have him in mini and medium (both in medium firmness) and he is smooth. His shaft has a slight matte/satiny finish to it, but it's nothing you'll notice in use.

He is my favorite toy from BD yet.

As for me. I'm eyeing Bumble Hooves and Xar. Not sure if I'll just get one of both of them, but I'm sleeping on it and waiting for debts to pass before I hop on to either one of them. I like rings on my shafts, so Bumble defiantly appeals to me. And Xar's knot and shape looks really interesting to me.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:39 pm

Sabbath wrote:[align=center]I would love to know what toys you have, what ones you are waiting on, and what ones you want to buy but cannot yet! I'll list mine below. ;3 I am also wondering, What mini and small BD toys don't have printer texture?

To answer your question about printer texture, all of the BD toys I have are smooth(design texture aside). The only toy I have that feels coarse is my Cortez. Everyone else calls it "velvety", but I call it sandpaper. Don't get me wrong, with a liberal amount of lube, he can be enjoyable, but he is nowhere as smooth as any of my other toys.
Under the spoiler is a list of the toys I own, ones OTW, and ones I want.
► Show Spoiler
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne

Return to “General Discussion”