What are your favorite shower toys?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Gargoyle242

What are your favorite shower toys?

Postby Gargoyle242 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:10 am

Unless I'm in a hurry, I like to bring 1 or 2 toys in the shower with me, especially if I'm cleaning myself out for a session. Generally something with a SC, and not too big. I usually grab my medium Clayton and sometimes my XL Austin. I never try to knot Austin in the shower, I need a bit of warm up for that. His shaft is great for a shower warm up though, and to help release any trapped water.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
Shardik

Re: What are your favorite shower toys?

Postby Shardik » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:36 am

Gargoyle242 wrote:Unless I'm in a hurry, I like to bring 1 or 2 toys in the shower with me, especially if I'm cleaning myself out for a session. Generally something with a SC, and not too big. I usually grab my medium Clayton and sometimes my XL Austin. I never try to knot Austin in the shower, I need a bit of warm up for that. His shaft is great for a shower warm up though, and to help release any trapped water.

My Medium Flint is absolutely my go-to toy for shower play. I have nearly 30 toys, and yet ever since I bought my Flint it's pretty much the only shower toy I ever use. On very rare occasions I might use the medium Sleipnir, and even more rare the large Clayton, but... Nah, it's Flint. All the way.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Fallout Warning

Postby Fallout Warning » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:08 pm

ALL OF MY TOYS <3 :widesmile:

The shower is where i toy the most, due to the fact water and cold things can um get me off due to my disorder :smilenox:
Image Hello, I am a pagan trans person who works at an apothecary. Married poly. Check out my fa Here Feel free to ask me about my collection! :misc8: Now on Dragonmoor as Runboi
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:45 pm

Fallout Warning wrote:ALL OF MY TOYS <3 :widesmile:

The shower is where i toy the most, due to the fact water and cold things can um get me off due to my disorder :smilenox:

Do you have one of those ceramic dildos that you can fill with hot or cold water? I have a Ceramix #5, but I have yet to fill it with water. I used to stick one of my glass dildos in the freezer and use that, but that was years ago. I'm fine with cold things being inside me, but get uncomfortable quick in cold climates.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
Fallout Warning

Postby Fallout Warning » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:50 pm

I honestly didn't know there was such a toy! I stick my boys in the freezer or take an ice cold shower ^^
Image Hello, I am a pagan trans person who works at an apothecary. Married poly. Check out my fa Here Feel free to ask me about my collection! :misc8: Now on Dragonmoor as Runboi
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:58 pm

Any toys that look beautiful when wet. Like my Monster Maxim golden Droth/Glowy tipped metallic Glitz, DA metallic black/purple Lumpy, Krampus with semi transparent and metallic colors. My tentacle toys which now include Ika with metallics/semi transparent colors and DA Cephalopod so far because I can grind on them without worrying about insertion/slippery lube.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:11 pm

I have a small stand up shower, so toying with big toys in there is hard. I have to deal with easier toys, so mine are:
Mini Clayton
Damn Average Lumpy
Medium Chance Unflared
Small Xar
Exotic Erotics Small Cody

Have given myself mini orgasms with all of these in the shower :widesmile: I say mini because to have a full one I still need a vibrator and a full, in my bedroom toying session.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:27 am

I have a pretty crappy shower, in that it is small and the hot water heater is not working properly, so right now the standard hot shower has to last about five minutes or less. No real time to play around. Prior to that, medium Roland and medium Gryphon were occasional visitors to the shower. But those two are my favorite toys anyhow.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
Smolder

Postby Smolder » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:34 am

Crash is my personal shower favorite. I can't have any actual fun with him since I require a lot of lube and the shower likes to wash it away, but he is the most fun to suck on and grind against and often gets me worked up enough to go for a play session after said shower
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:28 am

I usually don't take toys to the shower due lack of time and space, even so I think all has been there ever :smile:
Those who have repeated most times are Clayton and Chance, good for a quickie.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
GoreMagala

Postby GoreMagala » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:03 pm

I try to toy in the shower, but sadly, I require a lot of lube to do that.
It just kind of ends up in me toying BEFORE I shower.
Emi - 18 - Bisexual - Female - Nerd - Pescetarian - Monster Hunter Dork - Atlus Fangirl

ImageFollow me!Image
https://monsterslavegirl.tumblr.com/
https://videos.toypics.net/GoreMagala

► Show Spoiler
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:09 pm

I mostly use my DA 03 Jav when it's just spontaneous. I do regularly rotate through my smaller toys but Jav is the most frequent choice~. In my mind it is Perona's(the pink haired girl in my avatar) toy to use on me~. Horohorohoro~

GoreMagala wrote:I try to toy in the shower, but sadly, I require a lot of lube to do that.

This! Only I do it in the shower with the water off so it's extra convenient.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:56 am

GoreMagala wrote:I try to toy in the shower, but sadly, I require a lot of lube to do that.

One of the benefits of having a vagina, I suppose. You can toy whenever the mood strikes you. With me, I have to shower before every session. The toy is only involved to make sure I'm clean, and for a little warm up. Of course, if I did have a vagina(which I often fantasize about), I would still like anal.
cantrius

Postby cantrius » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:57 pm

Blaze with a SC - though I have a chance on the way, that should be interesting...
DoorsofDurin

Postby DoorsofDurin » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:40 pm

I can't toy easily in the shower. I wish I could. I don't have the space to really spread my legs. I use a firm mini Echo the most.
Collection and wishes under spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:55 pm

All of them, haha. Though I tend to bring them to the bath rather than the shower, because that means I'm going to be in there long enough to use them, and they can get warmed up in the water first. I just grab whoever I feel like, it varies.

If I were to use them in the shower I'd have to grab one with a suction, too dangerous otherwise I think, I'm not the most coordinated person :stick:
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
Idra

Postby Idra » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:20 pm

I can't toy in the shower as exerting myself in falling hot water makes me really, really dizzy and sick. I've tried to toy in the bath, but honestly the whole thing is just not as satisfying. I typically toy while reading erotica, and I can't do that in the bath (I have no paper copies of any erotica, and I can't take electronics in/near the bath for obvious reasons). So I'm relying on my own imagination, which is fine and often gets me off fantastically when I'm otherwise comfortable, but... the hard bath bottom, the cramped space, the bright white lights, the splashing noises... it's all really distracting to me and ruins my immersion in the fantasy!

I most often grab Meng for the bath, but even then... I just... don't really do that anymore since it's so difficult to get everything working for me.
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:03 pm

Trent has a large base which means suction cup is sturdy.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:15 pm

Unfortunately, I have a pretty tiny shower cubicle in my apartment, so toying in there is kind of impossible (unless it's a penetrable). However, they have been the (rare) times I've had a big toy in there, like one of EE's horses, suction cupped to the wall while I stroke it, suck on the head, and lick the shaft. Sometimes, it can be satisfying. I've done it with my EE Orca, too.

Oh, I guess my Tango counts; I've use that in the shower quite a few times, too.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Alakime

Postby Alakime » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:53 pm

Usually I bring my small Blaze with a SC to the shower, I find it to be a fair warm-up toy. Other than that I occasionally just toss all of them in our jacuzzi for a wash. :nomnom:
ImageImage

Click the eggs
Current toy collection of 15

Return to “General Discussion”