What are your favorite shower toys?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
karla-chan

Re: What are your favorite shower toys?

Postby karla-chan » Mon May 01, 2017 2:57 am

I love toying in the shower actually, and tend to use all of my toys in the shower. It is why I got excited by the idea of suction cups, because I thought it would be a fun addition to toying in the shower. But I am kind of useless with it, which is a shame.

However all my toys are either glass or silicone, and so are all good to use in the shower. Not only is it handy for cleaning up afterwards because you are already there, but it is guarantee privacy, and the shower head can be a girls best friend too. Since my shower head detaches from the wall. Then after climaxing, I find my skin in general is more sensitive. So then the water itself feels really good too.

Which toy or toys I use pretty much depends what I fancy at the time.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue May 02, 2017 11:10 am

I mostly toy in the shower/bathtube easier for me and im kinda messy so it works out for the best. But if gonna be specific to showering with toys. i like toys that i can use as a plug. Fenrir and eggs are my goto. Xar can work sometimes but it realy big and dosnt tie well. Rex is another good one for me but it requires a lot of prep.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Raya

Postby Raya » Sat May 06, 2017 12:33 am

Iv only ever used my toy in the shower twice, both times was my Opal Crackers.
Like alot of people I take a shower after I toy and I take my toys with me to clean them and after cleaning him just looking at him made me want to use him again :liplick: and since he has a cup I figured it was the perfect time to finally do doggy since its my FAVORITE position but I cant do it in my room do to not having any proper way to do it.

Sadly tho I never came either time because of how awkward it was do to how small cramped apartment shower-tubs are. Plus I dont like standing and playing :unamused:
I have yet to try in my new apartment but since I love doggy on my paws and knees it would still be a no go.

As for shower BUDDY, I would often bring my Sapphire Fenrir, my Opal Crackers, or my trophy dick natural Varka. :widesmile:
But sadly cant do that as much anymore because in my new apartment my dad's room faces the bathroom so if hes in his rocking chair watching tv with his door open he can look at me carrying something large and heavy under my towel and stuff into the bathroom. :blush:
Tho the bathroom IS right next to my room so I can try and shoot in there. X3
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Mon May 08, 2017 6:40 am

Raya wrote:Iv only ever used my toy in the shower twice, both times was my Opal Crackers.
Like alot of people I take a shower after I toy and I take my toys with me to clean them and after cleaning him just looking at him made me want to use him again :liplick: and since he has a cup I figured it was the perfect time to finally do doggy since its my FAVORITE position but I cant do it in my room do to not having any proper way to do it.

Sadly tho I never came either time because of how awkward it was do to how small cramped apartment shower-tubs are. Plus I dont like standing and playing :unamused:
I have yet to try in my new apartment but since I love doggy on my paws and knees it would still be a no go.

As for shower BUDDY, I would often bring my Sapphire Fenrir, my Opal Crackers, or my trophy dick natural Varka. :widesmile:
But sadly cant do that as much anymore because in my new apartment my dad's room faces the bathroom so if hes in his rocking chair watching tv with his door open he can look at me carrying something large and heavy under my towel and stuff into the bathroom. :blush:
Tho the bathroom IS right next to my room so I can try and shoot in there. X3

See, I only toy after I shower, because my sessions are strictly anal. I just bring in a small(ish) toy to make sure I'm clean.
As for making doggie easier, have you considered a TOM mount? They work really good and you can use it on the bed or floor.
Here's a pic of mine under spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
Ducky

Postby Ducky » Wed May 10, 2017 1:16 pm

I haven't gotten any toys in shower with me, since I'm waitin on my first BD toy, but Im pretty sure my Fenrir will go in shower with me few times, just disappointed BD cannot add suction cup to it otherwise my life would be so much easier lol. But Im happy nonetheless anyways! Can't wait to try him out in shower. :smile:
:psyduck: I am indeed a Duck. :psyduck:
29 | Female | Straight | Happily Married~

:misc2:
Owns:
M/5 Fenrir ♥♥♥
S/3 David
M/8 GITD David w/ SC

Sold:
M/3 two toned pink Kelvin w/ CT
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Fri May 12, 2017 2:51 pm

karla-chan wrote:I love toying in the shower actually, and tend to use all of my toys in the shower. It is why I got excited by the idea of suction cups, because I thought it would be a fun addition to toying in the shower. But I am kind of useless with it, which is a shame.

However all my toys are either glass or silicone, and so are all good to use in the shower. Not only is it handy for cleaning up afterwards because you are already there, but it is guarantee privacy, and the shower head can be a girls best friend too. Since my shower head detaches from the wall. Then after climaxing, I find my skin in general is more sensitive. So then the water itself feels really good too.

I love suction cups and almost always get them on toys, but I don't think I've ever successfully used one during toying. XD The angle of dong on wall -> me ... I just can't seem to get it. Maybe I'm missing something here.

But removable shower heads. :misc2: :widesmile:
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sat May 13, 2017 3:56 am

QueenCheetah93 wrote:
karla-chan wrote:I love toying in the shower actually, and tend to use all of my toys in the shower. It is why I got excited by the idea of suction cups, because I thought it would be a fun addition to toying in the shower. But I am kind of useless with it, which is a shame.

I love suction cups and almost always get them on toys, but I don't think I've ever successfully used one during toying. XD The angle of dong on wall -> me ... I just can't seem to get it. Maybe I'm missing something here.

But removable shower heads. :misc2: :widesmile:

I am the same, I wish I could manage it some how, because it would probably feel better if it felt hands free. Although the suction cup is super useful when I am done. Just pop it on the wall while I finish my shower.

Yes, removable shower heads are just the best, especially if there are pressure controls... Oh my! :widesmile:
ArkonInu

Postby ArkonInu » Sun May 14, 2017 10:57 am

Sadly my shower is not big enough and I like to have a lot of space to play ...
But if it counts I sometimes have the xl fenrir inside me while I take a shower, it is a nice challenge :smile:
Furry - Artist - http://www.furaffinity.net/user/arkoninu/

My Collection
► Show Spoiler
Raya

Postby Raya » Sun May 14, 2017 5:36 pm

Gargoyle242 wrote:See, I only toy after I shower, because my sessions are strictly anal. I just bring in a small(ish) toy to make sure I'm clean.
As for making doggie easier, have you considered a TOM mount? They work really good and you can use it on the bed or floor.
► Show Spoiler

:misc2: :bugeyed:
Well I know what Im saving for, if I can find one of the weighted one!

Im A Therian Wolf

ImageImageImage
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Sun May 14, 2017 6:02 pm

Standing in the shower would be a good place to use a longer toy (with suction cup) which you can't fit all the length inside... large Tyson, for example.
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Mon May 15, 2017 5:52 am

Raya wrote:
Gargoyle242 wrote:See, I only toy after I shower, because my sessions are strictly anal. I just bring in a small(ish) toy to make sure I'm clean.
► Show Spoiler

:misc2: :bugeyed:
Well I know what Im saving for, if I can find one of the weighted one!

Here's the manufacturer's site. It should have everything, it's where I got mine. https://tenderbeaver.com/
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
Raya

Postby Raya » Mon May 15, 2017 6:47 am

Gargoyle242 wrote:Here's the manufacturer's site. It should have everything, it's where I got mine. https://tenderbeaver.com/

Thanks!

Damn, looks like their out of the weight attachment tho. :doh:
Eh, not like I can get it right now anyway. Hopefully when I do have spending money again they'll have it back in stock. :liplick:

Im A Therian Wolf

ImageImageImage
nevan

Postby nevan » Tue May 16, 2017 9:09 pm

I've played with pretty much all my toys in the shower at this point. It's convenient because it's easier to clean them up before/after - especially the bigger ones.

At the moment, my fave to play with in the shower is my Small EE Orca with a suction cup (it's based off of Mizutsune, so being covered in bubbles fits the fantasy more).

Medium Pretzal was the fave for shower play before, since the base is so big and heavy it generally stays put when riding anyway.

Also easier to play with multiple eggs in the shower, since I don't have to worry/stress as much about mess or losing one.
BeastMaster

Postby BeastMaster » Wed May 17, 2017 3:15 pm

Ok, what is the best lube for use in the shower?

I've used coco oil.... looking for something a little more water tolerant.
Have:
Bruiser Small 5
Medium Razor
Winston Large 5

want:
Moko Medium 5
Chance Medium 5

PM's Cool
Vesrynn

Postby Vesrynn » Sat May 20, 2017 6:53 pm

what type of lube would you guys use in the shower with the BD toys? I have a medium fenrir and small flint and want to shower with them but can't use silicone lube due to the material the toys are made from and water based just "runs" off.. What do you guys use?
Can you ever step into the same river twice for moving waters are ever flowing onto you :smile:
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Sun May 21, 2017 12:04 am

Vesrynn wrote:what type of lube would you guys use in the shower with the BD toys? I have a medium fenrir and small flint and want to shower with them but can't use silicone lube due to the material the toys are made from and water based just "runs" off.. What do you guys use?

Oil based lube. The shower is the last stop during my session (where I clean myself and the toys afterwards). I mount the toy on the wall (already lubed), turn the water on to warm up, mount the toy (I'm already lubed too) and when the water is warm enough, I turn the spray on.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sun May 21, 2017 12:13 am

Can't oil based lubes damage the toys though??
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Sun May 21, 2017 12:45 am

karla-chan wrote:Can't oil based lubes damage the toys though??

They can if they include silicone-based ingredients, but according to the lube guide, if those ingredients are in minor amounts, it should be safe (ingredients on labels are listed in amounts from most to least). I use Boy Butter now (which has a silicone derivative in a small amount) but I'll probably switch to The Butters next (which has no silicone derivatives). So far, I haven't noticed any changes to my toys though.
Raya

Postby Raya » Sun May 21, 2017 2:14 am

When I did use my toy in the shower I just had the normal Cum Lube and the Walmart brand water based lube on it, which funny enough is the exact reason Iv almost completely stopped using them and only use coconut oil.
Even in a hot shower its impossible to get that slimy shit off of me..... :unamused:

Im A Therian Wolf

ImageImageImage
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sun May 21, 2017 2:18 am

Grimly Fiendish wrote:
karla-chan wrote:Can't oil based lubes damage the toys though??

They can if they include silicone-based ingredients, but according to the lube guide, if those ingredients are in minor amounts, it should be safe (ingredients on labels are listed in amounts from most to least). I use Boy Butter now (which has a silicone derivative in a small amount) but I'll probably switch to The Butters next (which has no silicone derivatives). So far, I haven't noticed any changes to my toys though.

Fair enough, I just know you have to be careful.

I don't have any trouble with the lubes I uses, because I only need it to get me started any way.

Return to “General Discussion”