Troubles with a bend and GITD color, what to do?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Raven

Troubles with a bend and GITD color, what to do?

Postby Raven » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:19 pm

Hello,
I contacted support about my troubles and was told that everything is alright. I wanted to ask you guys whether you encountered similar problems, and how were they handled.

The toys are both custom.

First thing is my Nox which was cramped into the delivery box and was bent inside, which resulted in a bend in his shaft and base. I was told they will go away, but still, something like this shouldn't happen in the first place. It also has a hole from a bubble on the base, which I was told is normal with Suction Cups.

Then there is my Pretzal, which has Starlight Glow Spooky Seconds, but looks green and CS insists that Starlight Glow was used and that slight variation of the color may occur. IRL it looks even more green than in the picture and this is how it looks when charged with UV light. Compared to what I saw on the forums, it glows pretty weak.

If you have any similar experiences, please share them with me so I know what to do next.
Female, My toys: (all in soft, details under Spoiler)
Fenrir M, Flint m, Meng O, Mountain Drake O, Nova S, Nox S, Pretzal S, Stan m, Tentacle M
► Show Spoiler
Zombiehorse287

Re: Troubles with a bend and GITD color, what to do?

Postby Zombiehorse287 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:20 pm

When I got my fire hydrant it had creases too. I was told the exact same thing and they still havnt gone away...
My babies:
► Show Spoiler

“Comparison is the thief of joy” – Theodore Roosevelt
hooooonk
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:29 am

I've had toys crammed inside too-small boxes before but, thankfully, have never had one so horribly jammed in that it became creased in the process. I would not accept the "it'll go away" response because, honestly, it likely won't. Now, there are times when you can massage out a crease/line/mark on a toy but you generally have to do it when it's fresh. After being crammed in a box for shipping...

I would contact a different CS agent and even get your ticket escalated to a higher up, if possible.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Raven

Postby Raven » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:26 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I've had toys crammed inside too-small boxes before but, thankfully, have never had one so horribly jammed in that it became creased in the process. I would not accept the "it'll go away" response because, honestly, it likely won't. Now, there are times when you can massage out a crease/line/mark on a toy but you generally have to do it when it's fresh. After being crammed in a box for shipping...

I would contact a different CS agent and even get your ticket escalated to a higher up, if possible.

The CS rep I got is Elise, so it isn't possible to go higher.

The poor thing was crammed in there for 3 weeks, since I'm from Europe. :doh:
Fenrir M, Flint m, Meng O, Mountain Drake O, Nova S, Nox S, Pretzal S, Stan m, Tentacle M
► Show Spoiler
Watervixen

Postby Watervixen » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:33 am

Raven wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:I've had toys crammed inside too-small boxes before but, thankfully, have never had one so horribly jammed in that it became creased in the process. I would not accept the "it'll go away" response because, honestly, it likely won't. Now, there are times when you can massage out a crease/line/mark on a toy but you generally have to do it when it's fresh. After being crammed in a box for shipping...

The CS rep I got is Elise, so it isn't possible to go higher.

Maybe ticket her asking for a time frame for it to go a way and if it still hasn't what are your options?
:smilenox: You can never have too many Bad Dragon! :widesmile:
72 toys
Top favs atm out of 54 types :excited:
► Show Spoiler
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:20 pm

Exotic Erotics did a whole post on why silicone toys shouldn't be squashed/bent in transit. This is super unprofessional on BD's part, so I'd keep pushing CS about it - I for one would not be happy if I dropped good money on a toy only to have it arrive with a permanent (perfectly avoidable) defect. :unamused:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:32 pm

Drazard wrote:Exotic Erotics did a whole post on why silicone toys shouldn't be squashed/bent in transit. This is super unprofessional on BD's part, so I'd keep pushing CS about it - I for one would not be happy if I dropped good money on a toy only to have it arrive with a permanent (perfectly avoidable) defect. :unamused:

^This. Exactly this.

The creases in your toy are NOT going to go away. Link CS to that post by EE, if necessary.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:42 pm

Raven wrote:The CS rep I got is Elise, so it isn't possible to go higher.

I've pressed issues and gotten higher, as have others. This is unacceptable and they shouldn't have packed it wrong in the first place. The toy is damaged and it's damaged because of them. Also I have many suction cups and none of them have bubbles on the base.
Raven

Postby Raven » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:37 pm

Thank you all for your opinions on this matter. I will try to make a new pic when there will be good light outside and talk to support again.

Did anybody experience GITD color looking differently than it should? The Pretzal still leaves me quite disappointed.
► Show Spoiler
Fhiona

Postby Fhiona » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:40 pm

Raven wrote:Did anybody experience GITD color looking differently than it should? The Pretzal still leaves me quite disappointed.

My 5th Element barely glows at all. I was really disappointed.
I know, I need an avatar. :smilenox:
pit_viper1

Postby pit_viper1 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:55 pm

My XL Terra GiTD has kind of a speckled look when it is glowing. This is not present in my XL Nocturne and was a huge disappointment to spend that much money on sub par quality imo.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Click the eggs!

Return to “General Discussion”